Confessions of a Slave Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
The story of a young woman exploring Bondage.
1.5k words
4.07
6.2k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Excited to start this story up and to continue on with it, any friendly comments or positive, constructive critiques would be welcome)

Ali was a shy girl, she always had been. She preferred to stay in front of a computer screen, interacting with the world that way, less chance of getting hurt, less chance of making a fool of herself. So instead of making friends she stayed locked in her room. Her biggest solo activity was trying to write. Being a novelist was something she could do at home with no one really bothering her. Several books were started, none finished. It got to the point where she wouldn't even tell her family about them because she got tired of seeing the exasperated looks on their faces when she started a new one.

Of course she had to work and so she left the house for that, but had found a job that required little interaction with others. And she stayed fit and active, largely through a healthy diet, swimming and some martial arts. It was the one activity that she didn't mind being around other people to do. She was even pretty good at it, though at five feet, three inches high and only weighing in at 90 lbs there wasn't much chance of overpowering many people.

As for dating, forget about it. She had found an attraction to other girls while she was in high school but had never dared approach anyone, she had found she got too tongue tied and flustered easily which left her feeling humiliated on the rare occasion she had tried. A few had tried asking her out but the petite redhead was just too shy and they could barely get a word out of her. And so high school passed and Ali left her small hometown and took off for college, but she found it wasnt to her liking and after only a semester she dropped out.

Still she had no desire to go home and live in her parent's basement. So she found a new job, one that wasn't quite as people free as the last one but the pay was good. She also joined an online writers forum and found when there was a computer screen between them and her she wasn't so nervous talking to people. It was probably inevitable. In fact it was almost shocking that she hadn't stumbled on it before. But in one of her forays onto the internet for research for her newest book she stumbled across a website that would change her life forever.

The site was...well not to put too fine a point on it, a porno, but it was stuff Ali had never seen before, had never even known existed. She had of course had "The Talk" with her parents when she was growing up but never, ever, ever had anything like what she was seeing even been in the peripheral of what was possible to do and as Ali scrolled down the screen she licked her lips hungrily, not realizing she was drawing closer to the screen as her hand trailed down between her legs.

She began rubbing herself lightly through her sweatpants, letting out soft moans as she stopped by what appeared to be a clip, the image on the clip showed a woman wearing a black leather hood with what looked like metal clothes pins attached to her nipples, she was bent over a wooden beam and her hands were tied behind her but pulled up, keeping her in the bent position.

With almost no hesitation Ali clicked on the play button and was treated to a short trailer as another woman came up behind the hooded girl, a scary looking whip in her hands and...and a rubber cock strapped to her hips. She watched mesmerized as the leather clad woman whipped the hooded woman, but instead of screams of pain, the girl was moaning sensually, moving her backside as though seeking the whip. The trailer was only a few minutes long and it abruptly cut to the leather clad woman fucking the other girl with the fake cock. Ali gasped when she saw the cock was sliding it in and out of the hooded woman's ass. It cut to black as the hooded girl let out a scream of pure bliss.

Ali's breath caught in her throat and her whole body went ridged as a wave of pleasure washed over her and she felt warm sticky liquid coat her fingers. After her body relaxed and she took a minute for her breathing to slow down she glanced down only to see that during the trailer she had slid her hand into her pants and past her panties and she had rubbed herself to a small but satisfying orgasm.

Looking back up at the screen she continued to peruse through the site, finding all the free clips she could, continuing to rub herself as she did. Once she finished that site she began looking for another and then another. She needed to find out more, had to know about this insane new world she had just found.

Over the next few weeks Ali studied, she found everything she could, reading up on this strange, wonderful new world she had stumbled into, she watched videos and clips that she found for free and a few times even dared to venture into chat rooms and posed tentative questions but she always vanished from them almost as fast as she had entered and she tried to never visit the same one twice. She may have been caught up in the warm pleasurable feeling she received but she was still herself and she was still cautious.

After three weeks she finally found the nerve to sign up for a fetish themed website though she posted almost nothing to it, not wanting to give too much away. Mainly she used it to read forums and glean different opinions from various people. She even found a woman who she got along with, who called herself a...Domme. She was supremely helpful in answering Ali's questions though Ali could tell the woman wanted more Ali did make it clear she was only looking into the lifestyle and was not ready to make any sort of commitment, especially not to someone who lived across the country. Luckily the Domme seemed to take that in stride and continued to be helpful, her mood even shifted to encouraging Ali to find someone closer to her, someone she could talk to in real life.

It wasn't as though she didn't want that, but it just wasn't in her nature to be that bold in her questing, there was more she had to find out...at least that was what she told herself, the truth was she was just afraid to take that step. She knew it was a big one and she was afraid of rushing into something, of regretting going on this journey. She knew that if she was ever going to get somewhere with it she was going to need to work at her own pace, she needed to be cautious.

A full two months after her first accidental trip onto that website Ali stepped into an adult toy store...and almost immediately stepped back out and drove away. She returned the next day, a half hour before it closed, hoping that would mean fewer people in there. She bought a cheap collar, a cheap ball gag and two pairs of mid quality leather cuffs. She blushed as the shop clerk winked at her and handed her a black plastic bag with her purchases. Ali blushed as she scampered from the store and drove back home having to remember to not speed as she did so.

Once she got home she shoved her purchases into the closet and though she never really forgot about them her life did get busy as her job picked up pace for that week and she worked some serious overtime hours, each night coming home too tired to do anything but eat a quick, unsatisfying meal and collapsing into her bed. Midway through the next week the deluge stopped and work returned to its normal pace. That night Ali went to the adult store and bought two more items with her overtime money. A leather hood like she had seen in the first movie and a hitachi wand. One the clerk said worked very well.

Driving home again Ali thought on her new purchases and the ones she had already at home. She had these things but she had not once used them yet. Was she really planning on it, or was this just something else that she would never follow through on. That though made her sick to her stomach and just a little angry with herself. It wouldn't be the first time if it happened that way. That was when she made up her mind, it was a Friday night, she had the whole weekend to herself. When she got home, she was going to make use of her new toys and finally experience this in real life.