Servant of the Solar Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
How the tables turn.
6k words
4.41
1.3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke slowly with a light head and a headache. I slowly sat up from a very uncomfortable position, feeling like I had a mild hangover. Extremely confused, I was trying to remember the last thing that happened when I suddenly realized my shocking predicament.

I was not in my bed. Nor was I in any cabin. Nor was I wearing clothes! I was sitting in a cold, unadorned cell, one of the ones the female prisoners were kept in. I felt something heavy around my neck, and reaching up I could feel the cold metal of a collar. What the fuck was going on?! Why was I collared and naked in a cell?! Just as images of my scuffle with Charlie and the strange dark-skinned girl started to reappear in my mind, I heard a familiar voice.

"Glad to see you're awake." It was Julie.

I turned my head to see that standing outside of the bars was Julie, fully clothed, and wearing no collar. The whole scene was still so confusing I had to do a double-take and look around to confirm that yes, I was the naked collared one in the cell, and Julie was the one outside watching me.

I slowly stood on wobbly legs and grabbed onto the cell bars, looking out at her. "Julie, what's going on, where am I?!" I asked in a confused panic.

"It's okay Seth, it's over." she said with a strange, calming serenity. Despite the tone, my panic persisted.

"What's over? How did I get here? Would you please let me out?"

"Seth, calm down. We're safe now. We're free."

Neurons fired in my brain at a mile a minute. Prostitutes got on the ship, one of them drugged me, and I've now woken up naked in a cell with all the female prisoners released. Oh fuck.

"You're free! I'm wearing a collar in a cell! Please Julie, I would have freed you if I could, really, I'm sure you know that. Please, would you let me out?" I pleaded, feeling desperate. When I was on this ship I didn't think things could get much worse, but now being a prisoner to... someone did seem a lot worse.

"Seth, don't worry. The other prisoners and I talked to the, uh, 'band of fine working girls,' they're not going to hurt you. I also don't have the key so I can't let you out yet, but we're leaving soon, and you're coming too."

"Julie!" I said, grasping the bars even tighter. "Stop telling me to calm down. For the love of god, just explain to me what the fuck is exactly going on." I started to shiver, naked in this cold cell.

Julie then explained to me what happened. Those girls that boarded the ship were not actually any prostitutes, but an all-female band of pirates who called themselves the Solar Sisters. Apparently they knew about this ship somehow, convinced the captain to let them board, and then when the time was right they started drugging and knocking out just about every single man before sweeping up the rest. Afterward, they went around the ship and freed all the women. Now they were busy looting the ship for any valuables.

"Where are the other guys?" I asked. Julie looked down.

"You're the only one left. The Sisters were going to get rid of you too, but once they freed us half the girls in the block begged them not to hurt you and explained you're not like the rest."

"Oh..." I said. I felt touched in a strange way. I didn't have the most friends growing up, or girl friends, a bunch of women I barely knew and, if anything, had good reason to despise me, saving my life was a very pleasant surprise to hear.

"So... what's next?" I asked solemnly. Despite Julie's reassurances, I was still quite anxious about my fate.

"Next we wait for their captain to come back, she said she wanted to see you. Then, I think we're all getting on their ship and leaving."

"Leaving with me, right?"

"That's what they said."

"With clothes?"

Julie smirked. "It's funny how things turn around. Now you're the one naked in a cell and I'm watching you, and now I even got to save you."

I blushed a little. I was so focused on the crazy situation I barely thought about my nudity. I had seen Julie naked nearly everyday, and now I could see her eyes glancing up and down my body. I guess it was only fair in a cosmic sort of way, but I still wasn't used to someone just stare at me naked. Then I realized she was also probably watching me sleep naked. I blushed a little deeper and Julie looked at me and chuckled.

I hadn't heard a woman laugh in what felt like forever. In a way it was oddly refreshing, but given the context it just made me more embarrassed.

"Do you think you could find me some clothes before their captain comes?"

"Nope, sorry. They said if they're going to spare you, then, what was it, 'you've at least got to feel what you put these girls through.'"

"I didn't put any of you through shit, I was trying to help!"

"I know, I tried to tell them that. But given that you were a guard on the ship they didn't seem very sympathetic... also there were a lot of other women you couldn't get around to helping, not that that's your fault, I mean you only were stationed in a few places, so not all of them vouched for you."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath through my nose. "Julie, would you please just get me some clothes?"

"Sorry, but the Sisters are in charge now, and they said they wanted you naked, and I don't want to piss them off," she said dismissively, her hands on her hips. I sighed and sat back down in the cell, waiting in silence.

"Could I get some water?" I asked.

"Sure," she smiled and returned with a bottle for me.

"I was naked in a cell for a long time, I think you can survive for another hour or two," she said as I sipped from the bottle.

"Fair enough...." I said, resigned. My nerves were calmed and with the water my headache started to fade. After a few moments of silence with me sitting and Julie still standing beyond the bards, I noticed she was just watching me. Staring at me being naked.

"Do you mind?" I blushed. She chuckled again.

"Sorry, I just can't help but enjoy the sight. After having to deal with... this for so long, it's cathartic to see things turned around."

"Turned around on me? I was helping!"

"And I'm helping you now! And it's nothing personal, it's just, well, seeing almost any guy naked in a cage right now would do it, but you're the only one around."

"Ok, but I never leered at you like this."

"Oh bullshit. You did help us a lot, but I've caught you staring a lot of tits."

I blushed. She was right in; a guy being surrounded by naked women would stare a lot in almost any circumstance.... I didn't try to argue with her anymore, and really I owed her at this point, and I suppose it was only fair she got to see me naked for a few hours....

Some time passed and in our boredom we struck up conversation again.

"So, are you going back to being a hairstylist?" I asked.

"Maybe, or maybe I'll be a pirate. The Sisters offered us all to join."

"Really? You didn't mention that."

"Yeah, well we'll have to be on their ship for a while before we get to a safe planet for them to drop us off at, anyway, so they said if we like it on board those who want to stay can stay. And honestly, I think I'd rather be a pirate hairstylist than just some normal hairstylist."

Now it was my turn to chuckle. "Fair enough. It's not like they'd be dropping you off on your home planet anyway. If they're really pirates they're being charitable just not re-enslaving everyone. I doubt they're going to do a galactic taxi service for free."

"Yeah, they said as much, but they seem a lot cooler than normal pirates, I mean they're all women so," she shrugged.

"Oh so since they're female pirates they're cooler?" I countered facetiously. I was quite good at striking up friendly conversation even in strange circumstances like this.

"Well, I mean I've never heard of female pirates doing something like this," she said as she gestured around the entire cell block.

"Fair enough, guess I haven't heard of that either. Then again, I didn't even hear about this before I stepped foot on it.... Hey, wait, so if they're all-female pirates, I'm guessing they're just going to dump me on the first planet too, huh?"

"Uhhh.... yeah," she hesitated, "something like that. I think one of them mentioned a lifepod."

"A life pod?" My eyes widened. Life pods were, of course, last-resort measures. As such, travel was often slow and extremely uncomfortable, just meant to travel to a nearby safe location. But if we were traveling between stars, a lifepod trip might take weeks to the nearest planet, and it would be dangerous and might just leave me in a place as bad or worse than Canijar.

"Well they said they'd vote on what exactly they're going to do with you."

"Oh, great...." And just like that I was quite nervous about my future again.

About 15 more minutes passed, then I could hear the sound of multiple footsteps coming closer to us, echoing around the cell block. Julie looked over where it was coming from, and she must have seen who it was.

"Seth, but really, I can't understate this: thank you. This place was miserable, but you did everything you could to help us get by. So really, thank you, I mean that." she said to me.

I wasn't sure how to react. Honestly back on Canijar I was a bit of an asshole, so having someone thank me like this was a new experience. It made me feel warm inside.

"Oh, um, you're welcome.... I couldn't imagine having done anything else," I smiled.

The footsteps were fast approaching. Just after I stood up again I saw two women come into view. One was dressed eccentrically, complete with a tricorn hat with a colorful blue feather, a long leather coat, a black blouse, a large belt that had on it a cutlass sword, though the plasma revolver on her halster was much more modern, jeans, and high-heeled boots. A couple of steps behind her was another lady, a little taller, who wore a small leather jacket, a t-shirt, and similar jeans and simple walking shoes. The lady with a tricorn was grinning and seemed quite pleased, while the lady a few steps behind her wore a more reserved smirk.

"Hello Julie," the lady in the tricorn greeted her. "Hello Captain Bella," Julie responded.

"Hello 'nice guy,'" Captain Bella said as she turned to face me, her smirk growing. I was very aware of my nudity again and I covered my privates with my hands. The lady behind her also faced me, as did Julie, and now I blushed a deep red, very embarrassed by the three women staring at me naked. Suddenly a sense of regret for all the beer I drank and all the abdominal crunches I never did came over me.

"Hello, uh, Captain Bella is it?" I said, putting on a nervous smile.

"Yes, and you are...?"

"Seth.... Seth Murcurio, from Canijar." I responded, trying to seem nonchalant despite being naked like this. The only women who ever saw me fully naked before were my doctor and my only ex-girlfriend, who I only slept with twice. But I managed to compartmentalize and rationalize away the humiliation (to limited results), as this really wasn't my fault....

"Right...." she responded.

"As I mentioned before, Seth here actually helped us a lot. He got us extra food, got us tampons, he stopped other guards from harassing us.... I don't know about the other cell blocks, but Seth was a real angel here." Julie piped into my defense. I felt a little warm again. That was probably one of the nicest things anyone had ever said about me.

"Mhmm...." the captain said, having not even looked away from me as Julie was speaking.

"So Seth, tell me about yourself.... First off, can you even read?"

I explained to her my background honestly. I didn't really have too much to hide. I came from a shitty planet but was lucky to be born into a family of comfortable means. I had a Master's degree in economics, and I didn't know anything about the female prisoners before I got on the ship, by which point it was too late. She listened to it all, simply nodding or giving me "mhm's" before another question. The whole time she smiled like a snake who just found a tasty egg. It was like she was only half-listening to me, which made me nervous again. This lady was obviously a bit of a weirdo. Yet I tried to give her the answers she wanted. My life was apparently in her hands, so I didn't want to give her a reason to not like me.

"Why are you covering your crotch?" she asked, licking her lips.

"Ugh... wha-, uh, excuse me?" I said. I was blushing through the whole process as the lady behind her slowly appraised me up-and down in silence.

"You heard me. How do you like being in a cell like all those women you helped keep prisoner?" she took a more aggressive tone, which visibly startled both Julie and me. She stepped closer to the cell and grabbed the bars.

"I, uh, it's colder than I thought...." I lowered my eyes.

"Let me see your crotch. C'mon, you saw Julie's, and I bet half the crotch of half the women on this ship."

I blushed deeper than I thought possible. She couldn't really be asking that, right.

"Uh, excuse me....?"

"You heard me. Put your hands behind your back!" she barked. I looked at Julie who also looked to be experiencing a mix of embarrassment and intimidation, but certainly not as much as me. We exchanged looks, but I knew she couldn't really do anything.

"Y-yes, captain," I said as I lowered my gaze to not see her face as I slowly moved my hands behind my back, showing her my average cock and balls.

"Oooh, that's what I like to hear..." she said slowly in a way that sent a shiver down my spine.

"What do you think, Margaret?" I heard the captain say.

"Hmmm, quite hairy, but otherwise average." the lady behind her said, though I didn't see her lips move as I was still staring at my bare feet on the cell floor. Though in doing so I could of course also see my dick, which was in fact average and hairy from being unshaven for a long time. Not like I had a reason to shave.... And to be fair, I was pretty hairy all across my body.

"Give us a turn," the captain said.

I raised my eyes towards here. "A turn?"

"Turn around, I want to see all of you," she commanded.

I lowered my gaze again and did a 360 in place.

"What about that Margaret?"

"I think he was too fast. Boy, why don't you do it again but slower?" she said.

I just stared at the floor, pretending not to hear her in this humiliating circumstance.

"Boy, you heard her, turn again, but slower!" the captain barked.

I did as she said, and turned around in a circle again but slower. They didn't say anything for a long moment, and I turned my eyes up to see an embarrassed Julie, a smirking Margaret, and a Captain Bella that grinned from ear-to-ear like a shark.

The three of them stared at me for a long moment as I stared back.

"How did it feel watching the women be like this all the time?" the captain asked.

"It felt...," I thought for a moment as I imagined the many women on my usual patrol. Even when I was there and trying to be nice to them, I probably stared at them. Let alone what the girls went through when other, much more lecherous guards watched over them. ... horrible." I finally answered.

"Oh, I see." She seemed satisfied by my answer and let go of the bars. Her smile receded and her tone receded to be much more calm and composed. "We'll be leaving soon so you ought to come with us," she said as she produced a metal key and unlocked the cell door.

I stepped forward. "Can I have clothes now?"

"Sure," she said and grabbed a nearby box and handed it to me. Inside were the clothes I was wearing when I passed out. I quickly got dressed, still feeling embarrassed as the women watched me.

"What next?" I asked Cptn. Bella, trying to forget they just saw me naked.

"That's 'what's next, Captain?' to you, okay?" she shot back.

"Okay..., Captain." I replied deferentially. She smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------

The ladies removed my collar, though to my concern the Margaret lady kept it and carried it with her, and led me out of the cell block, which was already emptied. It was rather eerie seeing the ship so empty, but as we got near the docking bay where the Sisters' ship was I saw dozens of women hauling cargo and other loot back to their own ship.

"Do you know of anything valuable they were hiding here, boy?" the Captain asked as we walked.

"No Captain, they didn't tell me anything.... But, did you find the green-eyed girl that was kept apart?" I asked, little concerned. Considering where she was kept, I could imagine her having been overlooked.

At that Captain Bella actually stopped and turned around to face me. "Yes, we found her. But you need to watch your language if you're going to be on my ship!"

I furrowed my brow in confusion at what I said that she was angry about. "What?"

"You are not to refer to any of us as 'girls.' We're grown women, got that?" she said, staring right at me as she stepped closer.

"Uh, yes, right. I'm sorry Captain, I didn't mean to be disrespectful," I tried to placate. This bitch seemed a bit crazy.

"Good...." she said and we kept walking. I looked at Julie and walked close to her hoping for some kind of comfort, but to my surprise she was smiling, looking quite content with the captain scolding me. I guess I couldn't blame her too much for being satisfied seeing a guy's behavior being checked after all of this, but I still felt a bit disappointed.

As we got closer to the docking bay there were more busy women hauling boxes and organizing things, as well as a few women I recognized as former prisoners eating. Many of the women stared at me as we went by.

It was obvious which women were already part of the crew. They wore no uniform, each having their own outfits, but had some things in common. First of all, many of them had obvious weapons: pistols, carbines, shotguns, and daggers. Secondly, they were obviously the ones organizing things while the others were either also being led onto the ship, being comforted, and even some drinking some found booze in celebration. Thirdly, all the other women didn't have proper clothing, most just wearing robes and underwear, as I imagined they didn't have enough garb for all of them anyway. The freed prisoners looked to outnumbered the liberating pirates at least 4-to-1.

Many of the women stared at us as we passed. Members of the crew saluted the captain as we walked past, others glared at me with uncomfortable judgment, including the freed girl. I looked at a few that I recognized, and a few of them actually smiled and waved at me, others looking glad or relieved that I was alive. Others looked mad, and ones I never saw before watched, appearing quite upset, probably because one of their captors was kept alive.

I smiled and gave a light wave back to the ones who were friendly towards me. I was glad that I had some goodwill.

We walked through the airlock dock to the pirate ship and I could immediately tell based on the dimensions that their ship was larger than the one I was guarding. The hallways were wider and the doors larger, and I was curious as to what kind of ship they had.

Onboard there didn't look to be many women, as they were preoccupied with looting booty or taking care of the freed women. I had a few questions for the captain, particularly about their ship or where we were going, but I decided to keep silent to not accidentally annoy her. She seemed quite mercurial.

As we walked I couldn't help but notice her wide hips and tight butt. Her tight, high-waisted jeans really suited her.

Then the silence was broken, not by me, but by Julie. "What kind of ship is this? It feels so big. It already feels like we've been walking forever." As she said that I realized that it had already been a couple of minutes since boarding their ship and we were still just walking down a hallway.

"It's a small generation ship of some ancient design. But we got it cheap," Margaret responded with an oddly professional tone and smile.

12