Servant of the Solar Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A generation ship?" Julie asked. Though she didn't understand, I knew full well what that meant. This ship must be gargantuan: meant to house hundreds, if not thousands of people as they traveled across the stars, usually to reach some distant planet to colonize. But with the development of faster-than-light travel such ships had been obsolete for centuries. Still, the galaxy was a big place, and I was always impressed to see ancient tech still re-utilized.

"Basically, it's a really huge ship tons of people used to live on before we had faster-than-light," I jumped in to answer. "Wait a minute, does this ship have faster-than-light if it's so old?"

"Of course it's got faster-than-light, we changed the engines!" Margaret responded to me with snide. She seemed a lot nicer to Julie than to me. I guess that was understandable given the circumstance.... While it was nice to feel free of those slaving bastards, now that it was over I had just started to process the guilt of having been part of that.

"Right... that makes sense," I responded, trying to sound like I ignored her disrespect. I suppose they did have a right to take out a little bit of their anger on the last surviving man involved. I just hoped they'd understand my situation and not persecute me for it.

Finally, we reached the end of the hall at a T-intersection with a set of large elevators. "Margaret, why don't you stay here and manage the unloading? I show the boy his temporary quarters." The Captain turned and said once we reached the elevators and pressed a button to go down.

"Of course, Captain," Margaret replied with a polite smile before turning to Julie. "Would you please come with me?"

"Of course," Julie responded to her before turning to give me a smile and the two walked down one of the halls. Just then the elevator arrived.

The Captain got in and I followed, and I felt a little uncomfortable being alone with her. The doors closed and we descended, and then I realized from the elevator's interface the ship had 42 floors! This ship was a real colossus! They couldn't possibly have enough crew to fill it up, I thought.

As the doors opened after we descended about 20 floors in silence, I was soon proven right. The doors split to show a long, unlit hallway that lit up only as the captain walked out briskly. This floor was in obvious disrepair, with rusty walls, unadorned walls and flickering lights. "Uh were are we..., Captain?" I dared to ask.

"This is where we keep prisoners. Don't worry, we'll let you out soon and won't hurt you, but you'll need to stay here for a little while until we figure out what to do next," she answered as she stepped into the hallway. I followed her and found the area quite creepy; the lights that were one only extended about twenty meters before the hallways faded into blackness.

"Ok... so by that do you mean what you'll do with me?" I asked confidently and inquisitively, unsure of where my boldness came from. The whole situation and the lady did intimidate me, but at this rate I doubted she'd treat me worse for an arrogant question.

She didn't answer for just a moment until she finished walking the short distance just to the second door on the left down the hallway. "Yes, actually," she said after turning to face me dead-on. She stared at me blankly for another moment, as if challenging me, but it wasn't something I really processed.

"So what are my options?" I said, keeping a casual tone like I was filling out paperwork. That seemed to catch her a little-off guard, and she gave me a surprisingly similarly casual tone.

"Well," she said, stepping towards me, her heeled boots thudding loudly on the metal floors and echoing through the halls. "We'll either let you stay with us, drop you off at the next planet, or send you on a lifepod."

"You'd let me join you?" I was surprised.

"Hmm, maybe, we'll see. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have *one* male on board," she said.

"Well I'd be honored," I said with a nervous smile. I'd rather prefer that option, not just because it might help me avoid an undesirable fate, plus I think any guy would be intrigued being the exclusive male on a ship of women....

"Well, we'll see," she opened the door and gestured for me to go inside. I did, and inside was a spartan room with a sink, a water closet, a chair, and a sleeping bag. After just a few steps inside, the idea of staying here for a few hours sounded very uncomfortable. I turned around just as the Captain was about to close the door.

"I'll see you later," she said. As she closed the door. Suddenly I was gripped with a panic as she departed and left me in this sterile, bright room.

"Uh, Captain!" I said just before the door shut, causing her to stop and re-open the door and step into the threshold.

"What?" she asked me with an impudent tone and an arrogant look, like I was wasting her time. I immediately tried to think of the best possible things I could say to improve the situation.

"I, uh, just wanted to say I really appreciate your patience and that you were willing to... understand my situation and to listen to what Julie and the other gi-, uh, ladies said about me. I really didn't mean to end up in that situation, so thank you for getting me out." My eyes slowly shifted around as I was too embarrassed to really look at her as I humbled myself and bullshitted her at the same time. Blushing a little bit, and I slowly rubbed the back of my neck as a tic.

"Oh, really....?" she sounded intrigued and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah... I mean, it's really great to be out of that situation...." I tried to think of something that sounded short but authentic.

"Okay," she said, staring for just a moment longer before shutting the door and walking away. I sighed as I heard her heavy boots stroll across the hallway. I had just begun to investigate my sleeping bag when I heard her stop after less than a dozen steps. To my surprise and curiosity I heard her turn and walk back. I watched the door with some uneasy nerves as she opened it again and strolled back in, looking right at me.

I slowly started to open my mouth to say something she interjected. "Did you really mean that?"

"Uh, yes...."

"Oh, did you really?" she asked again, sounding more accusative, which made me worried.

"Yes, really. I'm glad to be off that ship." I tried to sound certain to convince her. What was her deal?

"If you really meant it, then get on your knees," she said.

"What?" I didn't like where this was going.

"Get on your knees, and kneel down in front of me," she ordered again, pointing to a spot on the floor in front of her.

Nerves gripped me as I walked over to the spot and got on my knees. Her attitude and orders were confusing to me; I tried to kiss her ass and she's acting like I insulted her.

"Kiss my boot," she said with the same commanding tone and put one foot forward. I was quite surprised, and I hesitated as I looked at her boots. They were tall, going up almost to her knees, and were made of solid black leather. They looked shiny with recent polish. She couldn't be serious, could she?

"You're joking," I said flatly, trying to push back a little.

"If you really appreciate this, you'll kiss my boot. Otherwise, I don't believe you," she countered.

What the fuck is my life? An indignant part of me wanted to argue but the risk of pissing her off was not nearly worth it. After hesitating I got down lower, craned my neck, and gave a light peck to the tip of her forward boot. I looked up and was prepared to say something a little cheeky, but when I saw her expression I reconsidered. She looked down at me strangely and licked her lips, now in the shape of a subtle smile. I couldn't help but feel a bit of a shiver down my spine when I looked into her intense, brown eyes. She didn't say anything for a long moment, just looking with an expression I couldn't quite understand. Judgment? Satisfaction? Impatience? I felt very uncomfortable.

Just as the idea formed in my mind I was already acting it out, hoping it was what she wanted. I again lowered my face and again kissed her boot, but this time for much longer and with slightly parted lips. When the bitterness of the polish hit my lips I couldn't stand it any longer and pulled away, and looked back up at her.

Her expression had evolved again, but now it was far more obvious and concerning. Her smile had widened into a hungry, toothy grin. Her eyes only seemed to tune into me more, wide and excited. "Going for seconds? Did you like that?" she finally spoke.

I suddenly regretted going in for the second kiss. If I had just waited, the first kiss probably would have been sufficient. "No," I responded with some timid embarrassment.

"Then why'd you kiss it twice?" she maintained her accusative tone.

"I-, I thought you wanted that." My own heart was starting to beat very quickly and my face turned red and warm. She bit her lip and continued to look at me with an intensity I rarely felt.

"Do you want to give me what I want?" she asked a little more calmly yet still with some edge.

I hesitated and immediately thought to say 'no,' but some primal fear gripped me and the idea of trying to back out this far in seemed preposterous to me. "Yes...," I meekly admitted and lowered my gaze. Another shiver went through me and my heart started to beat faster. I was starting to feel quite strange as well, like some mixture of humiliation, embarrassment, and arousal. I also was starting to get... excited, which also made me feel a bit ashamed.

"Look at me," she commanded, now sounding soft and breathy. I looked up at her and she looked like she was having the time of her life, which worried me. She bent down and looked more closely at me, then brought one finger to her boot.

"I want you to give me a nice, long lick up my boot," she dragged her finger on a path all the way up the leather, "and I want you to look me in the eyes when you do it." My eyes widened in concern and shock. I kept thinking to myself that she couldn't be serious, that this situation was absurd, but whenever I looked at her I could tell she couldn't have been more serious. I thought of refusing, I thought of saying something affirmative, I thought of saying anything. Whatever words flashed across my mind seemed like it would be counterproductive even more humiliating for me.

Without saying anything I stuck my face to her boot again and closed my eyes, wanting to try to ignore this as much as possible, but I remembered she wanted me to look up at her. I opened my eyes and looked up at her, and she looked back with eager, predatory anticipation. I gulped and swallowed my pride, and stuck out my tongue until it met her leather. I winced at the bitter taste, but forced my eyes open again and started to drag my tongue the length of her tall boots.

The taste was awful and I even had to stop and gag for a moment, but my tongue never went back into my mouth. The captain meanwhile watched me almost in disbelief, like she didn't really expect me to do that, but she was oh-so happy that I did. She smiled from ear to ear and bit her lip, and her eyes were focused on me like she didn't want to miss one second of this. I swear I even heard her moan a little.

I couldn't believe I was doing this either, and when I realized I was less than half my way up her boot I could hardly believe that either. It felt like my soft tongue had dried itself out against the leather miles ago, but it had to keep going. I tried to just tune everything out, but the bitterness of the leather and the humiliation I felt as the captain looked down at me was too much to ignore.

Just as I got near the top I gagged again, which seemed to please her even more, and with watery eyes my tongue finally reached the top of her boot and I pulled my face away. She kept staring at me, looking... obviously aroused. Her face was flushed and I was a little concerned she was about to pounce on me. Instead she just stood there silently for a long moment. I couldn't stand this anymore, and I tried to think of something to end it quicker.

"Was that good?" I asked timidly.

"Oh yessss, that was very good," she quickly bent down to me and grabbed me gently by the shoulders. She stuck out her tongue and gave a long, soft lick going up the side of my neck. I was surprised and feeling a little violated... but her soft tongue felt so sensual against my sensitive neck, and I could basically feel her arousal radiating off of her. A pleasant shiver ran through me and I hardly realized when I let out a soft"oooohh."

After her lick she took me by the chin and looked right into my eyes. "Don't you worry boy, we're going to have a lot of fun together, but sadly I'm needed somewhere else right now." Was that a promise or a threat?

I just looked at her dumbly, and then just like that she let go of me, turned, and walked away. "I'll be back in a few hours," she said and shut the door behind her.

12