Servant of the Solar Sisters - Intro

Story Info
Introduction to a femdom science-fiction horror story.
3.6k words
4.72
3.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R41NB0Y
R41NB0Y
34 Followers

*****

Hey there, I decided to write a new story. Not sure how much I'll continue my other one.

This one is also femdom, because of course it is. But this time it's in space.

I originally planned for this section to just be the beginning of chapter 1, but part-way through I decided to switch from 3rd to 1st person, and I didn't feel like going back to edit it all. So instead here it is as a bit of a prologue.

In this introduction it's a little dark, but things get better and nothing sexual happens, just sets up the plot and protagonist. I'll be releasing the next part soon.

******

Man, this was so fucked up. SO fucked up....

Seth had taken a job to get off his miserable rock of a planet. He had wanted to get out of there for years, and the poor, industrial planet covered in sulfur clouds and domed cities had recently begun introducing authoritarian measures to stop citizens from leaving. They had announced they'd go into effect soon, so naturally everyone tried to rush to leave before then, himself included.

Most ways off the planet weren't "lawful," according to the aristocracy. Being raised on such a poorly managed, authoritarian planet, Seth had naturally developed strongly libertarian views, and so he had virtually no scruples when he heard about a smuggling ship. It was for some common, unskilled guard work, far below his regular status as a recent graduate. However his pride was nowhere near as great as his desire to get off-world, so he happily accepted the job working on a freighter hauling contraband.

He didn't ask what they were hauling, he didn't really care. He assumed it was likely guns, drugs, or maybe even just untaxed cigarettes. Canijar, his home, was an industrial planet, so precious metals were also an option. He really didn't care. People had a right to defend themselves, to do what they want with their bodies, and those taxes probably funded police brutality anyway. He was sure he could sleep soundly at night despite the relatively dishonorable work.

Unfortunately, it turned out to be much, much worse than any guns, drugs, cigars, or gold.

The ship was once a small prison ship, and it was not filled with slaves, almost all of them female. When he had first realized what was actually on the ship, he had really hoped it was just a bad dream, but it wasn't. He didn't have an option to back out either: he was already on the ship, in space, and accepted the job with hardened criminals, and if he tried to quit or something they'd probably shoot and space him.

These were no classy mobsters he was working with, but scrappers, junkies, and punks of the lowest variety. Their "uniforms" were totally irregular, often consisting of personalized "warpaint," or primitive, cobbled together armor. The armor wasn't really for protecting them from the girls, they were all naked and collared in cells, but from each other. These ruffians frequently drank and stabbed each other over pointless bullshit, no matter how much the captain punished them for it.

Seth didn't fit in so well. He has more refined mannerisms and larger vocabulary than almost any of the miscreants around him, most of them having probably never finished a book in their life, but his empathy for the girls is what really set him apart. Lots of the guards didn't care and often groped or molested them in some other way, though not too bad as per the captain's orders, as that would be "damaging the goods." The idea that any of his fellow crew were content with, or even enjoyed, being traffickers really disturbed him, and how someone like the captain could plan this out reminded him about how dark people could be just for some money and sex. It had been the first experience in his life that ever made him feel embarrassed or ashamed just for being male.

He ended up less as a guard and more of a stealth-caretaker. He was deployed in C-block, and had a few regular shifts. Of course when he was on shift he never hurt the girls, who were often cold and naked, huddling in their cells. There must have been at least a few hundred on the ship, but he was only able to help in his own small section. He stuck out like a sore-thumb as he enforced the technically-existant rule to not rape the prisoners on off-duty guards. He even would sometimes sneak them extra portions of food, get a few of them rags for clothes, and even managed to help a few with, uh, feminine hygiene....

The prisoners always seemed to be always silent, but he learned that was because they were punished if they were heard speaking to each other. They did speak to each other when no guards were around, and as it became obvious to an increasing number of them that he wouldn't report them, they even started talking with him. There was one cell in particular, Cell C-452, where he had managed to become rather acquainted with the girls. It was very awkward at first, for many obvious reasons, but eventually they warmed up to each other, and he had even told him of his own accidental stumbling into the ship.

He was running there now, actually, about as fast as he could paper in hand. He was panting when he got to the end of the dark, cold hallway, and began mashing the button to call the elevator. He looked at the number. Fuck, it was several stories up, it would be faster to take the stairs. He took the door to the side and began dashing down the stairwell as he safely could, before bursting out of a door near the bottom.

There he was: C-block. He was very close now, and luckily there was no screaming. He just needed to run a little farther, then turn a corner and he saw his target.

"Rolly, Quartermaster Jim wants to see you!" Seth announced with some of the last air in his lungs.

"What?"

Rolly was a real piece of shit. Probably one of the worst people Seth ever met, and ever would meet. Unfortunately, their guard schedules caused them to frequently cross paths, and they were quite opposite from one another. Right now, Rolly had just started his guard shift, and he had just been menacingly appraising the women of Cell C-452

"Quartermaster Jim...," he panted, holding out a green paper, "wants to see you about the busted pipes." Rolly stepped towards him, and for a moment he really feared Rolly was about to break his nose. He was a lot bigger than Seth, and unlike the pudgy student, Rolly was tall, mean, and made of muscle.

"You're the one who busted the pipes!" Rolly accused, finger pointing.

"I'm the one who found the pipes busted, right after your shift! It's not me calling you, it's the quartermaster. Why don't you take it up with him?" he finally managed to catch his breath, and steel himself just long enough to point a stand-offish look at the thug.

He simply grumbled something and snatched the paper from my hand before looking over it.

"Need any help with that?" Seth mocked his slow reading.

"You watch yourself, Seth. We've still got almost 2 months left on this ship, and you're already on everyone's shitlist, aside from Jim apparently, and you can't protect these girls forever."

"Why are you still here? The quartermaster is waiting, and I'm your replacement shift."

Rolly just glared at him, then shot a look at the naked girls in the cell. "I'll be back," he said with a cruel smirk, then walked off, shouldering past Seth. Once he was out of sight, Seth took a deep breath of relief. Still catching his breath, he slowly strolled over to the cell bars.

"So, uh, I'm back again."

Inside were eight girls, naked, in an unfurnished cell except for some rags in the back and a drain in the ground. Most of them still stayed in the back. Even though he wasn't feared like the other guards, a lot of women here had understandably developed a phobia of men, especially ones with stun batons at their hip. A few were closer though, one in particular, Julie, walked right up to the bars, putting her hands on them and looking at him softly.

He got along with Julie quite well, which made all these circumstances so much more difficult. "Hey," she said softly.

"Hey... How are you doing?"

"Not as bad as yesterday....

They talked to her for a little bit. She was the most trusting of him and they sort of got to know each other. They tried to talk about positive things, things that could bring a sense of normalcy to this awful situation. They talked about cooking and music, and what their home worlds were like. Apparently Julie was a hair stylist before she ended up here.

Seth stayed with her longer than he was supposed to, but it's not like anyone was checking in on him. Yet eventually he did have to continue his patrol up and down the block, occasionally stopping to chat with and comfort some of the more trusting girls. They also relaxed their tongues with each other when he was around, yet he couldn't allow them to speak to each other too much, else others might hear and he might actually be reprimanded for letting the prisoners talk to each other.

After some time though this shift ended, and it was time for him to head to his actually regularly-scheduled shift. A very strange shift compared to the others. Almost nobody else volunteered to watch the "psychic girl" that was kept separate from the rest of the prisoners. A lot of the guys were creeped out by her, but he just brushed it off as ignorant superstition. There were rumors of psychics among spacefarers, but as an educated man he considered them as just that, rumors.

Because of the lack of guards willing to go to her cell for long periods of time, this shift was particularly long. He entered the room, which was a small room connected to three cells in a miniature cell block, but only one was occupied. The other guard looked quite relieved when I came by. He was standing near the door to the room, far from the girl's cell, far enough he couldn't actually see her, just bars of her door.

Seth relieved him of duty and he walked out with a bead of sweat on his forehead. What a chicken....

Seth walked over to the bars of the supposed-psychic's cell. She was sitting against the far wall, with little to occupy her. Unlike the other girls she was allowed a short robe as clothes, and her collar was much thicker and seemed to be made of heavy, strange material that glistened green in the light. It must have been very uncomfortable. Upon receiving this shift, he was specifically instructed to report if she was caught tampering with her collar, apparently it was supposed to contain her spooky psychic abilities.

Other than her collar and her robes the only other things that set her apart from the other girls was her sharp, piercing green eyes and shaved head. Also she never spoke, not one word, not one peep, no matter how many times Seth tried to talk with her. That's not to say she didn't acknowledge him at all though.

"Hello," he said with a friendly tone, like he was greeting a stray dog at the pound. He sat down in front of the bars and the woman got up from her corner and sat by the bars just across from him. She often kept a blank expression, but he was sure he could see her lip curl in the slightest of smiles.

"I brought cards, as per usual" he said as set a deck of playing cards in front of him. The bars were easily wide enough to reach her hands through. He had started bringing cards to play with her early on to ease the boredom of this long, stationary shift. To his surprise when he brought them out the first time she was only slightly hesitant, and soon the two were playing regularly, often for his entire shift. She was quite good at cards as well, and had quite the poker face. Despite her silent and stoic demeanor, it was obvious that she understood what he was saying.

As they were playing he of course had to look at her from time to time. He really did find her green eyes so pretty, and couldn't help but look into them between hands of cards. He was far closer to her than any other guards were willing to get, and so it was only fitting he was the only one that noticed the small crack on her collar. He noticed it last week; it was very subtle, looking like more of a scratch really, but today it looked slightly bigger.

He wondered what she could have been doing to damage it; her cell had almost nothing in it. He was definitely supposed to report this, but he didn't really care. Even if she could break her collar, she'd still be stuck here. And even if somehow she was able to escape, he'd be happy for her, so he never even mentioned it. Besides, he certainly didn't want her to get punished. But he knew that she knew that he knew, and the first time it was obvious he was staring at it it was perhaps the only time he saw a flash of fear in her eyes.

Yet when he returned the next shift and the shift after and no action was taken against her, she finally really seemed to understand that he meant her no harm.

Like his other shifts, Seth played with her until the end, and then was relieved by another guard. The guard looked perturbed by Seth, as though he was concerned about anybody who was willing to play cards with a witch. But finally, Seth was done for the day.

---------------------------

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Seth asked Charlie.

"I'm telling you dude, there's a ship full of whores coming on board like right now! Quartermaster Jim told me about it! Apparently they hailed us, offered a good time, and the captain agreed!"

Seth was a little concerned and incredulous. Did these working girls have any idea what kind of men they were dealing with?

"So, are you coming or what? Everyone off duty right now is allowed to have a taste," Charlie smirked lecherously. "Apparently there's a lot of them."

"No thanks..." Seth said, not being a whoremonger. "Suit yourself. I'm going to go get some poon-tang!" Charlie said and headed out. Seth sighed. Couldn't these guys just jerk off and not abuse women or hire whores?

As Seth was walking back towards his cabin when he checked the time, and saw that Rolly's shift was about to start. He was getting more and more daring with the girls every time, really pushing the limits of what was allowed to do to them. The idea made it sick that he might just try to go all the way as he sat in his cabin powerlessly.

Then he had an idea.

Seth started running down the hallway and caught an elevator to Block C. It had only been a few days since the last time he was able to block his shift, but this time he had an ace he knew Rolly couldn't refuse.

Seth was running down the cell block to where he could see Rolly leaning against one of the cell's doors and probably saying vulgar things to the woman inside. He saw Seth coming and gave him a look of displeasure.

"Rolly-" Seth said, catching his breath.

"What is it now, simp?" he said contemptuously

"Whores...." Seth got out between breaths.

"What about them? They're all around here!"

"No, I mean, some ship full of prostitutes are docking with us, everyone off duty right now gets first-dibs."

Rolly raised an eyebrow, seemingly unconvinced.

"Seth, you've come up with a lot of stupid ideas to get me out of here, but this must be the dumbest thing you've tried to convince me of."

"I'm not lying. Get on your comms and ask any of your buddies if you don't believe me. You can go now, I'll cover your shift."

Rolly stood there with his arms crossed, unmoving for just a moment as he stared Seth up and down. Then he pulled out his walkie-talkie and connected to one of his buddies.

"Mac, did a band of fine working girls just board our ship, or am I going to have to break Seth's nose for bullshitting?" he asked plainly, not taking his eyes off Seth.

After just a second there was a response. "Ye boy! You gotta get up here, there's a lot of them and they're hot, but you'll get sloppy seconds if you don't come soon! Yeehaw!-" the comm disconnected.

A look of surprise crossed Rolly's face. "Oh, uh, well, then.... Have fun cleaning up for these bitches while I get laid," Rolly said as he walked past Seth and gave him a hard slap on the shoulder.

Seth was rather proud of himself, but now he had to cover Rolly's shift....

The shift went on per usual, making the rounds and talking to the usual girls. He was dead on his feet by the end, already having had some other duties earlier that day, and now it was quite late. He headed to his cabin and tried to get some rest.

Yet his rest would be disrupted after just an hour or so of sleep. From the next cabin over he could hear a woman screaming. "You bitch!" a man yelled at her as she continued to wail. He could tell it was Charlie's voice. Seth got up immediately, filled with a sudden, sobering rage that woke him like a splash of cold water.

He got out of his cabin and immediately went to the neighboring cabin where the sounds emanated from and quickly opened the door and stepped in. What he saw was what he expected: a dim room in which Charlie was holding a young, dark skinned girl by her hair. She half-naked, her clothes looking like they were partially torn off, and was howling as Seth watched Charlie backhand her. "You evil slut!" Charlie continued to berate her, having not noticed Seth enter.

Seth quickly went up and grabbed Charlie, surprising him and pulling him away from the girl and slamming him against the metal wall. "What the fuck are you doing?!" Seth yelled at him.

"Let me go, you have no idea what this cunt was trying to do!"

"I don't care!" Seth yelled back and in his rage pulled Charlie back only to slam him against the wall. But Seth did more damage than he intended, and Charlie's head slammed against the metal wall and he immediately went limp, falling to the ground from Seth's grasp, face down, with a slight bloody patch on the back of his scalp. He was out cold.

"Oh shit..." Seth said. Suddenly he calmed down; he'd need to make up an excuse for this somehow to not get into trouble. Not so much with the ship's commanders, but with Charlie's friends. He definitely didn't intend to hurt him that bad.

Then Seth remembered the girl. His eyes turned towards her. She was short, just around 165 centimeters, looked to be about 19 or 20 years old, her long and curly hair disheveled from the manhandling. She looked quite surprised and a little shaken by what just happened, a little apprehensive of Seth.

"Are you okay?" Seth asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine...." she answered.

"I'm sorry about him. The guys on this ship are barbarians...." he paused, thinking about what to do next. "I'll take him to the medbay and say he hit his head on something. Are you sure you're okay? I can get you something while I'm there."

As he spoke, the girl seemed to relax a little bit and regain her composure. "Actually, could you take a look at this cut on my wrist?" she said. Seth looked at her arms: they looked fine and unbloodied, at least in this light.

"What cut?" asked.

"This one," she extended her right arm slightly.

"Where?" Seth stepped closer, perplexed. He wasn't blind, and he saw no cut nor blood.

"I don't see anything...." he furrowed his brow as he bent his neck down to inspect it.

"Look closer," she said calmly, tapping a spot on her wrist. Seth leaned in closer, really trying to look for something, feeling like he was going blind or an idiot or something. Yet looking closer still her skin to be unblemished.

"What are you talking about? Your wrist is f-" Just then Seth felt a stinging, burning poke of a needle in the side of his neck, and then it was gone. "Wha-" he was startled as he raised his eyes to look right at the girl, who wore a calm, blank expression. Then his vision went blurry and he felt his limbs lose strength. He started to fall backward but the girl grabbed him and redirected him to fall on Charlie's bed.

His limbs felt like lead, and he could barely move his eyes to look up at the working girl holding a short, thin needle. "Wha-why?" was all he could say before blackness consumed him.

R41NB0Y
R41NB0Y
34 Followers