Serve and Volley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that he had any HERE. He'd made sure his apartment was well supplied... but that was his apartment.

Not a tennis court. He looked up as a couple of cars went past on 13th East. Neither slowed or changed speed, no heads of drivers or passengers turned.

She pulled with her hand and pushed her body back, he kept the tip just engaged but didn't let it enter.

"AAhhh," she said and turned her head and looked at him. Her expression was a combination of pleading and feral lust he'd never seen before which gave the most primal portions of his brain the power to overpower the last, desperate rational brain cell holdout. He relaxed his legs and back just enough.

Her fingers guided him in. He was shocked at how hot, how wet, how ready she was. He thought back on her blowjob and tried to enter her with that same deliberate pace. He felt her flesh ripple as she welcomed his intrusion and she twitched as he pushed deeper until his pubic flesh contacted her ass. She looked at him and licked her lips.

"Kiss me," he adjusted his feet and bent forward and did so. It was mouths open, sloppy, not well aligned but full of passion as the flesh of her cunt squeezed and quivered against the length of his cock. She broke the kiss and faced forward to look at the grinning cinematographer Sherry and her apparently scandalized trio of friends.

Not that any of them looked away. Another car drove past. Another driver seemingly oblivious.

"Now," she pulled forward slightly then pushed him to full depth again, "fuck my brains out."

He laughed and pulled back until only the head was still in her and this time slammed forward. She let out a loud 'aahh' and pushed herself hard against him.

"YEAH!" She yelled and he pulled back fast and slammed himself home again before he found a slower but still fast pace. He felt her fingers brush his flesh as she worked a clit that he'd not yet clearly seen or touched. After another moment they found a complementary pace and she pumped back and forth to ensure that he pushed to full depth and almost completely exited her each time.

Her cunt was so tight... so wet... so hot... her fingers worked her clit. He alternated hands to hold her hip while the other reached around and tweaked and pulled those incredible nipples as they fucked. Both of them let out non-verbal grunts and moans. He had the impression that a car going along 13th East had made the turn onto University Street at the far end of the park and had slowly followed that street around the perimeter of the park to where it met South Temple.

Had the car stopped? He wasn't able to quite work it out but he didn't think so.

He could tell from her glances back that Vicky held the eyes of the four women, especially Sherry's. And that one still seemed to be recording them.

Or was she broadcasting live?

He couldn't see Vicky's hand between her legs but her arm moved rapidly and he felt the pressure of her fingers where she rubbed herself as they fucked. He felt drops of juice hit his thighs and his calves with each stroke. He wasn't sure squelch was actually a word, but it seemed to cover the sound that his cock and her cunt made with each hard penetration.

More cars on 13th East. One driver definitely had an extended look as she drove past.

"Aahh, why the FUCK did I leave for a week!" She said before she let out a hard grunt as they slammed hard against each other. He felt the head of his cock slam against firm but yielding flesh. "To be with assholes! And I had THIS HERE!"

Her arm kicked up its speed a notch and her neck arched back and she gripped the net post. Her flesh grabbed at the flesh that forcibly intruded into her again and again.

"Oh, ah, oh FUCKING HELL!" He felt a sudden rush of near-boiling liquid surround his prick as he hit full depth and her spasm followed its path as he reversed. He again stopped to keep the head just in and as he pushed against her next spasm a gush of juice was forced out to cover both of their thighs. Her back and legs clenched.

"OUT!" It wasn't a word. It was an Order. He pulled his flesh free.

She screamed and he felt and this time saw as well the hot spray of cum hit his quivering prick, both sets of thighs and it splashed onto the concrete just outside of the tennis court's green surface. She rubbed herself and a second, small spray followed it. Her groans and pants didn't make words.

Then she pushed herself up from the post and turned and spun them a quarter turn and squatted in front of him again. She grabbed his prick and easily jacked off a cock covered with natural lube.

"Give it... give it," her voice was hoarse and choppy but still carried. It was his turn to moan as her second hand went around his hips and... a finger went straight up his ass.

That was it. His turn to offer primitive grunts and groans as his first spray of cum she guided across the tops of her tits. Then she bent and pulled half of his erection into her mouth and used her hand to milk the rest of his cum as his hips jerked. She pulled back and released his cock and looked up and licked her lips.

"Yum," she said through a mouthful of his cum before she stood up and kissed him quickly, "wait here."

She walked quickly across the court, still topless, the back of her skirt caught in the waistband and he admired her very cute ass as he took slow and deep breaths. Vicky reached up and undid the ponytail and shook her head as hair stuck to her neck and shoulders. He watched Sherry focus on the approach with her cell.

Vicky walked right up to the woman and grabbed both cheeks with her hands and kissed her. Nick chuckled, he recognized the kiss. Hard, fast, she forced Sherry's mouth open and a moment of resistance the older woman accepted it. But he saw her eyes open and gyrate slightly.

Nick wondered if the woman had ever shared cum before. From the look on her face once Vicky released her he was almost certain she never had. Then the woman he'd just fucked gestured and the quartet gathered closer. Vicky had a huge smile and pointed at Nick, then turned and said something. All four of their mouths dropped open. Then she kissed Sherry quickly and this time skipped back to him, their turn to watch her sweet ass as she moved as she hadn't bothered to return its skirt to normal. Not that it covered much at best.

"What'd you say?" It was his most cogent vocalisation for quite some time. She slid her right arm around his left.

"I told them we're going over there," she gestured to a shady area of grass that would be shielded from South Temple and partially shielded from 13th East by shrubbery but otherwise visible from anywhere on University Street and the rest of the park, "and put out the little blanket I brought. I'm going to feed you protein bars until your magnificent cock is ready again and then you're going to stick it in my butt. And I told them that if any of them were interested they should come over and I'd eat their pussy while you did that. Or pussies, they could take turns."

"Uh, you really...," he said as she pushed him to move to gather their stuff.

"You don't like my ass?" She said with a definite pout.

"Ah, oh... oh, hell, I LOVE your ass," he said, "just didn't expect..."

She laughed and kissed him quickly. They quickly restored their rackets to their cases then gathered clothes and bags. She led him to the spot she'd chosen and dropped her bags then pulled out and unfurled a microfiber blanket as a car pulled onto and drove along University Street. Then she undid a snap and let her skirt drop to the ground before she sat down cross-legged. The sheen of drying sweat and cum covered her chest and legs. He sat next to her, both of them in only their tennis shoes and socks.

She pulled a protein out of her bag and smiled. Two adult couples at the far end of the park on their own blankets had seemed to watch some part of their earlier fuck and tried to hide their looks now.

"Hey, Vicky," he said softly, she leaned her head onto his shoulder and offered a soft 'hmm,' "about last week... just over there you said..."

She put her finger on his lips. "Ssshhh," she said, "1 p.m.... Space and time..."

They split the bar and drained their water bottles. She stood quickly and took them to the fountain next to the tennis court and filled them, strutted back. He felt his cock respond. She handed his bottle then sat quickly and bent.

"When we're done," her voice was all slow, low lust and seduction, "can all our crap fit on your bike?"

He did a quick inventory. "You might need to carry your sports bag, but I've had that much. Just so we don't go too far."

"You're close?" He nodded at her question and she nodded back. "Good. Dump it all at your place then you're taking me for ice cream."

Her grin was broad and her dark eyes glittered. His cock twitched hard and a few more brain cells crossed lines.

"Just one thing," she added as she looked at him with amused eyes, "I left all my underwear at home and just have the little skirt and my tank. My bra's soaked and no way putting that back on. Gonna be quite the snail trail on your bike seat, by the time we're done."

He hadn't worked out what to say when she renewed the kissing attack with brutal vigor. He quickly called up the Reserves and his tongue pushed hers back. Then she left it to its devices and bent to find his cock. This time she didn't suck it all in but worked the large head and used her tongue and lips and even her teeth a bit. He shifted slightly so he could get fingers to her crotch. Like her still huge nipples, her clit was large and impressively hard. He stuck fingers between her lips to moisten them and used it as lube to stroke her erect flesh.

"So," he said and she gave an 'uh ha,' "about your ass..."

She reached into her sports bag and pulled out a squeeze tube of lube. She sucked hard on his cock then sat up.

"Always come prepared, and always be prepared to come. Now, kiss me."

He did. Their hands worked the other's cock and pussy as their tongues renewed their earlier battles. Her pussy pushed more moisture out and his cock was restored to its full glory.

They broke the kiss as their view darkened slightly. Sherry stood over them. Her hair wasn't quite brown or blonde and long and still in its ponytail. She had a light blue sleeveless tee shirt on and apparently had a moderately large chest. Her skirt wasn't long but not as short as Vicky's. She bent at the knees and quickly set her bag and racket on the grass.

From their angle he couldn't quite see her crotch. Her face was flushed.

"Ah, just in time," Vicky said, Sherry's three friends had followed but stood at a distance, their expressions a mixture of anger and... something. Lust? Vicky pushed Nick and he knelt. She slowly stroked a cock that was again iron.

"Think he's ready?" Sherry's face went from frown to smile before she caught her tongue quickly between her lips.

"You're... serious...," the standing woman said.

"This...," Vicky stroked Nick's cock again and made sure all four women could see her doing it, "ALL of this... is going up my butt. I love eating pussy during a hard ass fuck. And all of this... that's a hard ass fuck."

Vicky released him and stood up and wrapped Sherry in a hug and kissed her hard and deep again. She broke the kiss and grabbed the woman's hands and pulled her. After a moment of resistance she followed.

"Let's lose this," Vicky undid the snap on Sherry's skirt and with a nudge it dropped to the ground. Her pubic hair was a shade darker than her head and it was full but trimmed. Her shocked expression stayed as Vicky spun her and guided her to a seated position so her back was to her friends and the main part of the park and pushed the woman's legs apart and dropped to her own hands and knees before she began to massage and kiss Sherry's thighs. She shook her own ass.

Nick got the hint. He pushed fingers into Vicky's pussy and kissed her rosebud. She laughed. Nick kissed but looked up. Sherry's friends had come closer but still stood and stared. Then Nick noticed Sherry's left hand. Actually, he noticed the gold band.

Did getting your pussy eaten by another woman count?

Then Vicky shimmied her ass and reminded him of his duty. He stuck his tongue just into her back entrance before she kissed her way to her own target and Sherry jumped from her position reclined on her elbows as she made hard contact with her target.

Nick pulled his head back and squeezed lube onto two fingers and rubbed around Vicky's back door before he slid them inside her. He heard the hummed purr and her lovely ass shook quickly. He slid fingers into her pussy and pressed against those in her ass. He finger fucked her as her head bobbed and Sherry's expression went slack and her eyes opened and closed.

It seemed that Vicky knew how to eat pussy. But she let out a grunt and bucked her hips. He laughed and pulled his fingers out, he quickly lubed up his cock and stroked it a few times to bring it to full attention, not that it'd flagged much with the multiplicity of available enticements to keep it at full mast.

He shuffled on his knees and placed the tip at its target. He pushed and enjoyed the view as the head disappeared into the very snug heat of his new girlfriend's asshole. He stopped. Vicky's head rose from its snack and both she and Sherry looked at him.

"'Bout time, I was worried it'd fallen off or something," Vicky said, "might need to work that monster slow---."

He pushed. Not as hard as he'd shoved his missile into her sweet twat but he didn't hold back. Her neck popped back and her mouth opened wide and she groaned. The pressure he fought was intense but her tone had made him as hard as he'd ever been and nothing was going to stop him now.

Until his body made contact with her ass cheeks. He grunted, he'd never felt such tight pressure, such heat surround his entire cock. Vicki's back and neck arched and her eyes closed and she let out a long series of exhaled groans and primitive syllables before her body relaxed around the brutal intruder that impaled her.

"Sorry... Sherry...," she said between slow breaths, "this..."

Nick used one hand to hold her hip as he slowly withdrew and squeezed more lube onto the shaft as it emerged. She grunted as he did so. Sherry's friends had approached her within a couple of steps, one tried to casually use her cell but Nick didn't care as he shoved the entirety of his cock even harder despite the resistance Vicky's rear passage offered.

"Oh... FUCK! That's....," Vicky looked at Sherry then up at her friends, "you bitches NEED to let this ass raper stick that monster up all of your butts!"

She ended that with a moan as he hit full depth and, bracing her hips with both hands he pulled back and shoved home again.

"But if ANY of you even TOUCH my man's cock I'll KILL YOU!"

Her head dove again and her body lurched forward when Nick slammed himself into her again. He reached around and found a nipple, it was no smaller nor softer than it had been. Neither was the other one as he alternated hands to grip her ass and caress those ridiculous nipples. She let out a hum and Sherry jumped as Nick pushed Vicky's body hard into her. On his next stroke to rebury his prick she pushed back to meet him and he heard her huff.

He let out his own moan at the heat and pressure that engulfed his steel hard cock. He quickly added a bit more lube when his shaft performed its next partial retreat. With the slight respite a couple of renegade brain cells performed a rear-guard action and tried to make known that there WERE more cars parked along University Street than there HAD been... yet no more people actually in the park...

Clearly those people were wandering around the University Campus which is WAY OVER THERE the vast majority of brain cells responded. Now, shut up! We have an ass to fuck! No... this is the best ass we've ever fucked.

Not that there had been THAT many... But, still.

He shoved his cock home again and Vicky's face was buried deeper into Sherry's crotch before that older woman suddenly closed her eyes hard and moaned and bucked her hips. Her elbows let out and she laid flat on her back and held Vicky's head with both hands.

"Oh... god... ah... that feels...," was all she managed before a spasm ran across her whole body. She held it for one, then a second second before her arms fell to her sides and she groaned and went still.

"Oh... god... stop.... I can't," Sherry moaned when Nick shoved Vicky's face hard into her crotch again. Vicky pulled her head up and pushed back just as hard. Her right hand was restored to its position between her own legs and had clearly resumed its servicing of her clit.

"I... need...," she grunted as Nick upped his speed and her arm ticked up its pace as well, "I need a fresh cunt. RIGHT HERE! This one's done. Weak."

But she grinned when she looked back quickly at Nick.

"Hey, you, Red," Vicky said forcefully, "drop those shorts and get down here!"

Sherry slid to her right and turned, looked up at her friends. 'Red' wasn't so much a redhead as a strawberry blonde.

"God, Alice, she is so good at this," Sherry said, "you divorced your husband and dumped the last guy because they were shit at it. Well..."

"Get your skinny ass naked, oof, ah...," Vicky said, "and learn how it's done!"

Nick looked up. Red, Alice, looked at Vicky, then Sherry, who lolled on the edge of the blanket, then at her other two friends.

Both of whom had expressions of absolute scandal.

"C'mon, Alice," Sherry said. Vicky grunted again before she spoke in choppy syllables.

"Now! I need more... than... my hand while he splits me in two! And after I sucked out all that cum before... he's not ready!"

That seemed to do it. Alice quickly undid her shorts and pushed them and her underwear down. Her pubic hair was a red landing strip and she was indeed skinny. Firm, but thin. Not the kind of scrawny ass Nick was usually interested in, but that wasn't the ass he was, or cared about, fucking. She quickly dropped into position.

"I can't believe this," the tallest of the pair of still-standing friends said, she had dark hair cut into a bob.

Nick shoved Vicky's face hard into the new crotch and Alice jumped slightly but her face went to an appreciative smile. Not only Vicky's pussy and ass, but her mouth was talented. Of course, she HAD inhaled his entire erection, so... if they all didn't end up in prison, he'd never had a girlfriend like this one. Cocks, cunts... She seemed to like them all. And her arm had lost none of its impetus in rubbing her own crotch. Alice's face showed her enjoyment of whatever exactly Vicky was doing to her.

Then Sherry upped the ante. She sat up and swiftly pulled her tee shirt off and reached and undid her bra. She had a few extra pounds but her tennis habit and whatever else mostly kept up and her breasts were about the same size as Vicky's but with considerably more sag. Then she hopped on her ass and grabbed Alice's tee.

"Hey, uh," the strawberry blonde said but she shifted so Sherry could get it off, followed by another quick bra removal before Alice dropped flat. Except for her erect and very dark nipples her breasts essentially disappeared. One of her hands went to Vicky's head and the other went to those nipples and pinched and pulled. Sherry laughed.

"This is obscene," the shorter of the two standing women said. Vicky looked up.

"No one's... oof, ah, shi... no one's forcing you to watch," she said before she made Alice jump with a return to her crotch aided by another hard thrust by Nick.

Sweat dripped from Nick's chin, his body covered with it. They were in shade but it was still a hot day.

But the weather was only a minor part of it. Vicky's body dripped sweat, her mouth and arm fully engaged in guiding two pussies to climax. Her asshole flexed and grabbed as its brutal intruder forced its way in and out, the flesh extended on each reversal.