Serve and Volley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... shit...," he grunted out as the impossible happened and a cock that had to already be fully engorged seemed to grow by another increment. He kicked up his pace to match what he'd done to her cunt earlier and Alice jumped and jerked as Vicky's face slammed repeatedly into her crotch, her thin legs opened almost ninety degrees and both of her hands seemed to try to pull her nipples from her body, her grip on them that tight.

He knew he couldn't go faster or deeper and was simply amazed at what he was able to do. He knew too he needed to cum. And soon. His legs would give out if his heart didn't, he wasn't sure he'd hit this heart rate during the tennis match.

Or ever.

Twitched waves ran across Vicky's body as her arm was a blur. Whatever magic her mouth performed had Alice humping her back and moaning as she redoubled her efforts to rip her nipples from her own tits. Sherry sat cross-legged next to her friend and her left hand idly played with her own crotch.

Bitch one and bitch two glared. But they still hadn't walked away and watched intently.

Alice's back arched and she let out a long moan and her tits tripled in size as it really seemed she would rip both nipples from her body. Nick buried his cock with his hardest and fastest strokes yet and Alice's body shook for two of them as Vicky's face had no hope of escaping its duty. Finally, Alice collapsed and even her hands lost their coordination and her tortured nipples sprang back against her chest before her arms fell to her sides. Sherry laughed.

Vicky's neck arched back and it was her moan that was followed by a primal scream as her hand froze. Her ass clinched so tightly as he hit full penetration that not even his strength could immediately overcome it as her climax blew another load of boiling cum from her cunt all over both sets of thighs to soak the blanket. A visible wave ran from the very edges of her ass cheeks to finally cause her neck to arch so far and fast he worried she'd snapped it. A second wave soaked them even more before her colon finally loosened just enough for him to move.

And he knew. His locked muscles snapped him back and it was his primal scream that was doubled when Vicky sped forward and caused his cock to spring free as sweat and lube flew. She spun and dropped onto her back with his cock above her upper chest and she reached across her body with her right hand to grab his pulsating prick. Her left hand reached between his legs and she pressed his ass to guide his movements.

His first shot of cum almost missed her completely to land mostly on the blanket with just a bit on her right shoulder. She aimed the second at her open mouth and her aim was mostly true, although it also hit her lips and chin. The third shot had lost hardly any volume and she ran it in a diagonal from her lower left cheek and across her nose to finally sputter against her other cheek and her closed right eye.

She sprang to a near sitting position and her mouth closed on his cock just in time to contain the diminishing offerings as he jerked his hips and pumped his cock in and out of her mouth a half dozen times and his entire body shivered at the last two as he let out another primal moan.

"Oh, YUM," Vicky shouted after her mouth released his ridiculously messy cock and Sherry and Alice whooped when the younger woman reached up to grab Nick's neck and as she fell back she pulled him on top of her.

He had a momentary qualm as she guided his mouth to her cum-covered face and her own waiting mouth. But it was only for a moment and this time it was his tongue that initiated the hostilities before counter attack was joined with gusto.

One sound was rapidly overtaken by a second.

"God, that's DISGUST---," was nearby, but not from the blanket.

But it was quickly drowned out by a cacophony of multiple car horns that rapidly moved to near-rhythmic synchrony. Final hard tongue thrusts preceded a silently-negotiated truce and she hugged him tightly and each mouth moved to lightly kissing cheeks. He heard a whisper as the parked car symphony wound down.

"That ice cream is gonna taste soooo good..." A nibbled ear was her appetizer.

*****

If you enjoyed this I hope you'll give me a good vote. Or, feel free to let me know what you thought. If this did appeal to you, this is my third Nude Day story. Way back in the diluvian days of 2019 was my first Nude Day tale, rather radically different than this one and in Erotic Horror. My 2020 entry was is also rather different and is in E&V.