Serve Your Server Week 01

Story Info
First week of the contract, Sadomasochism.
7.7k words
4.15
14.9k
8
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With morning came time to begin serving my new Mistress. My cell phone alarm woke me and I jumped up and headed to the kitchen to prepare Princess' breakfast. I made her a nice spinach omelette and bowl of fresh fruit as well as hand squeezed orange juice. Neither of us are coffee drinkers so it was easy to get her breakfast together and then deliver it to her in bed. One long stemmed rose on the tray which I hoped she would use on me like she did before. I wrapped some napkins around the bottom of the stem which would protect her precious hand from those nasty thorns.

I carefully cut up her food for her and although I offered to feed her she declined my offer.

"Where is your breakfast little girl?" she inquired.

"I already ate Princess," was my reply. "The slave does not eat in front of her Mistress," I added.

"As it should be," Abbie interjected, remembering that she was now the dominant.

Once she had her fill she had me remove her tray and upon my return she was sniffing her rose, bringing a smile to her face. I felt warm inside knowing I had brought that smile to her beautiful face. Seeing me she suddenly snapped the bloom of of the stem and held it out in my direction. Without even thinking I approached and held my hands together as she let it drop into my palms.

"Take the petals and prepare a path for me little girl," she insisted. "Your Princess should not be expected to walk on bare carpet now should she?" Abbie asked rhetorically.

Oh my God I thought, she really gets it. I quickly peeled the petals off of the bloom and made a path for my Mistress. Once done I came back to the bed to await further instructions. She met me with a simple pointing of her finger to the floor next to the bed beside her. I quickly knelt down facing her. She shifted her body and I was soon kneeling between her thighs as she was now sitting up on the edge of the bed.

She reached down and caressed my face with her right hand while she fingered herself with her left hand. She was quickly wet and was soon forcing her moist fingers into my eager mouth allowing me to taste her sex. Without warning she grabbed my head and pulled me into her groin forcing me to perform oral on her. It was hardly forced. She put her legs over my shoulders, spreading her legs and grinding her sopping pussy into my mouth as I did my best to bring her off.

I barely noticed the stinging on my back as she began to whip my bare back with the long stem left from the rose. The swats were slow at first but increased in both timing and severity as she got lost in her orgasms. She kept up with the swats until the pain dissipated as I could no longer feel my back. I could only taste her. When she had had her fill she stopped me abruptly and directed me to follow her to the bathroom, walking on her path of rose petals.

I handed her the bottle of alcohol and assumed the position laying on the bathroom counter waiting for her to douse my pierced skin with the painful liquid. She hesitated at first commenting that it would feel good but then rationalized that it was probably best to put alcohol on the wounds to prevent infection. She was thoughtful that way.

After showers we dressed and left to go shopping. I had been looking forward to this shopping trip but had no idea how much thought Abbie had put into it. We stopped at Wallyworld first and she bought a varied basket of items. Hair clips, clothespins, thick black marker, new toilet brush, magnum condoms, thick rubber bands, more rubbing alcohol, a fresh dozen of long stemmed roses, rough grade sand paper, saw horse, yard stick, 3 foot of thin dowel rod, tarps, mousetraps (the old fashioned kind,) birthday candles, regular candles, nylon rope, a large funnel and a new sd card.

My head was spinning at the possibilities that this menagerie of items would bring. We then headed to the grocery area and in the produce dept she added a couple of California cucumbers, and eggplant, bunch of bananas and carrots, rocket pops, Altoids, king sized Tootsie roll and some strawberries and cream. We paid and then headed to our next destination. Noir Leather fetish shop.

My favorite place to shop, Noir had anything and everything bdsm related. I had the basic implements of punishment but there were always more to buy. We headed directly to the back room where the fetish gear is stored. Dream items such as a human sized bird cage and stockade were on display. We kept it simple opting for a nice pink ball gag, a pin wheel, new cat o nine tails and crop. I was told that there would be no collar, YET. I had to earn that. My pussy twitched at the thought of what it was going to take to be worthy of her presenting me with a collar.

We stopped for lunch on the way home and once home I stripped as I was not going to be allowed to wear clothes at home and put the groceries away. I arranged the other items on the kitchen table so that Abbie would have them at her disposal anytime.

While I was arranging Abbie's arsenal for her, she was setting up the tripod and camera, adding the new sd card and freshly charged battery. She informed me that she had set up a new page on one of the fetish sites where she would proudly display her handy work after our sessions. The thought of my freshly beaten body being photographed and then uploaded for all the other kinksters of the world to view was almost too much to handle.

Part of the contract agreement was that I would still be able to work and that no visible marks would be showing so Abbie would need to quickly develop a precise aim with her delivery.

We had a few hours before our shift which gave us about two hours to scene.

"Shall we play little girl?" she asked rhetorically.

"Yes Princess," I offered. "I am yours to do as you see fit."

"Of course you are little girl," she said. Her comfort/confidence level was becoming more and more apparent. "Why should I give you my attention little girl?" she asked.

"Because Princess I have had impure thoughts and I need to be punished please," I begged.

"Impure thoughts?" she queried. "Is that because you are a filthy whore?" she demanded.

"Yes Princess, I am a filthy worthless whore," I confessed out loud.

"You are not worthless little girl," Abbie lamented. "You are here to serve me and I appreciate your efforts, as short of my expectations those efforts may be," she replied.

"All the more reason to punish me Princess," I reasoned.

"I am going to enjoy laying down a proper beating to you little girl," she teased.

"Yes Princess," was my standard, expected reply.

"We shall begin then," she announced.

Abbie approached me, blindfolded me and cuffed my hands behind my back. I

stood there waiting for her next move. She grabbed the thick black magic marker and began to write on my chest, torso, upper thighs, back and ass. She took her time and seemed like she was composing a novel on my body. I was silly with anticipation on how she was going to defile me.

"Stand up straight little girl!" she commanded.

I did as told and heard the camera snapping as she photographed her art work for her portfolio. I turned when told to and after about a dozen photos she approached me and caressed my cheek. I could feel her breath as I could only imagine that she must be admiring her work as she surely wouldn't be admiring my disgusting body.

She gave my left breast a sudden pinch making me jump a bit. Her left hand still caressing my cheek and then suddenly without warning her right hand slapped me hard across the face. My head felt like it would explode at the blow. Her left hand softened the snap of my head and cushioned the blow to a degree, also protected my teeth. Wow, she had studied the proper way to deliver a slap.

"Don't worry whore, it won't leave a mark," she said confidently.

She was silent. The anticipation was killing me. I could feel her pull away and heard her grab something from the table. My knees were weak as I waited for her next move. Nothing but black as the blindfold was doing it's job nicely.

I felt her caress my breast and tweak the nipple again. Suddenly a sharp pain as she attached a clothespin directly to the perky nipple. Yikes that stings I thought to myself, not daring to make a noise. The other nipple was less startling as were the second pins she added to each nipple for good measure.

She kicked my legs a bit and as if I could read her mind I widened my gate a bit giving her better access to my loins as she repeated the process, this time on my moist cunt lips. Three on each side this time. The pain was almost too much to bare as tears welled up in my eyes but thankfully were hidden by the blindfold.

Stepping back again I heard the now familiar sound of the camera as Abbie continue to chronicle our journey into sadomasochism. The hair on my skin stood at attention at the stimulation I was feeling. The combination of the pain, the silence and the darkness had delivered me into my first experience with subspace. Seconds seemed like minutes as Abbie made me wait for her next move.

I heard her step lightly to the table and back. What seemed like forever as my mind was wandering for a second until I was brought back to reality as my torso was stung with the crack of the dowel or the yard stick, couldn't tell which one she was delivering her swift blows with. I cried out unintentionally but quickly recovered and re-entered my subspace. She was relentless as the blows continued. I stiffened up which made the crack of the sticks even more brutal as there was nothing to cushion the impact of each blow.

Still silence. She moved on to my back side and repeated the beating on my back. One after another she increased her strength from weak to intense as hell. I did my best to stand up straight and take her beating like a good sadist would. She certainly didn't have any trouble adjusting to her role as masochist. The fact that I couldn't see her facial expressions as she wailed on me made my mind spin. Was she enjoying herself? Was she fighting back tears at the hell she was putting her little girl through? What the hell was she feeling?

Only I could be more concerned about my Domme's feelings than the extreme beat down she was putting on me. Still, the silence continued. I was having trouble staying in my subspace because I was over thinking things. The pain was now feeling good as Abbie continued her assault on my back and now ass.

She switched from the cane action to the paddle as she gave my butt cheeks a good spanking. I could tell that it would not be comfortable to sit down anytime soon as the cracks continued. Then a break for close to a minute. Snap, snap, snap went the camera. The marks must be apparent now, I thought to myself.

Next without warning I felt the snap of the crop. The crop was my favorite implement of abuse. Abbie must have practiced with the old one as her precision was excellent. She snapped at the clothes pins, a couple of them flying off of my nipples. The pain was again becoming unbearable but I was far from using the safe word. When she turned her attention to my pussy and the pins that held them I accidently pee'd myself. Luckily we had a tarp down for just such an incident.

"Do you need a timeout little girl?" she asked. Timeout being the safe word.

"No Princess," I said apologetically. "I am so sorry I pee'd myself Princess."

"No worries little girl," she reassured me.

Then without warning Abbie started to remove the clothespins. Anyone who has experience with these knows that the only thing more painful than the initial application of said pins is the feeling immediately felt as they are removed. Ouch!

Snap, snap, snap went the camera once again. I felt Abbies hands on my shoulders as she directed me towards the bedroom, carefully as I still was blindfolded. Her touch made my heart warm. Someone with such a brutal touch has such a soft touch as she began her aftercare. She left my blindfold in place as she inspected my wounds and applied lotion after giving me a sponge bath. Her touch was do delicate. I was so in love with her I can't really begin to explain it.

She freed me from my handcuffs and pulled me in close to her as she sat on the edge of the bed. Knowing that I would not be wanting to sit she just embraced me and held me tight, but not too tight. I voluntarily went to my knees as I needed to change positions. Abbie then removed my blindfold to reveal that she had indeed been crying at some point in the scene.

As she looked deep into my eyes, making me melt, she began to sob uncontrollably. She continued to sob. Breaking character she said:

"Ciara I don't think I can do this," she gushed. "Om my God look what I did to you!"

I stood up and looked in the full view mirror, turning to take it all in. It was brutal, black and blue brutal. Beautifully brutal. I was so proud of her being able to give this level of punishment on her first try with no broken skin or bones. She was already the most talented Domme I'd ever had the honor of submitting to.

"Abbie," I pleaded with her. "This is exactly what I'm supposed to look like hon. I don't expect to walk around through life this way but every now and then It's liberating for me to take such a beating. It makes me what I am," I tried to explain, unsuccessfully. "Being able to fully submit to the person I love more than life itself is what makes me tick."

I hadn't even noticed through the black and blue bruises Abbie's artwork. In thick black block letters across my chest read: SPIT ON THIS WHORE, complete with an arrow aimed towards my head. Also were the words: ABBIE'S WHORE, written across my chest. Across my torso were the words: I AM A FUCK TOY. On my belly was an arrow pointing directly to my pussy with the words: BLACK COCK ONLY! I later could see the back side once we looked at the pictures. My ass had an arrow pointing from my lower back towards my ass hole: INSERT ANYTHING INTO THIS WHORE'S HOLE.

My words seemed to take away some of Abbie's trepidation. She forced a smile and said "I fucked you up pretty good little girl!"

"Yes you did Princess," was my gleeful reply.

"And you wish for me to continue this abuse little girl?" she asked sincerely.

"Not abuse Princess, you are showing me your love," I gushed.

"You are truly fucked up little girl," she mused.

"Fucked up is a relative term Princess," I said sarcastically.

"I will continue to show you fucked up then cunt!" she demanded.

"Can't wait Princess," I said trying not to sound desperate.

We laid in bed and she tried her best to comfort me as we rested before our shift. When it was time to go to work we showered and Abbie inserted the small butt plug into my ass and informed me that I would wear one at work as a reminder that she owned my ass. I was as giddy as a schoolgirl going to her first One Direction concert.

I was still very tender as I worked my shift, my uniform reminding me constantly that my body was sporting severe bruises. My ass was also a constant reminder that I was an owned whore. It was a busy night so no time for a dinner break. Luckily our two favorite cooks were working so they set us up with our favorite grilled cheese sandwiches in to go containers. Abbie told me that the boys would be going out with us after work.

I was hoping that I would soon be riding a big black cock but was to find out that the magnum condoms were only for the Princess as she reminded me that I would not be allowed to orgasm this week. I was instead relegated to playing Uber driver while Abbie took turns mounting both their cocks and riding them like the bulls they are.

"Don't worry whore," she reassured me, I'm saving you their doggy bags.

She promised to dump them on my grilled cheese sandwich when we got home. So I had that going for me. Two halves of mushy sperm soaked cold grilled cheese sandwiches. Dinner of champions, maybe whores. Okay, dinner of whores.

I stripped off that nasty uniform the second we got in the door and I went to the mirror to admire Abbie's handy work. It was wonderful. You could see each stroke across my body as well as each paddle hit on my ass. Bruises had gone to purple now.

"I have to pee," announced Abbie. "Follow me!" she demanded as she grabbed the long funnel and headed to the bathroom.

She laid down a towel and directed me to lie down. I held the funnel in my mouth as Abbie straddled the funnel and proceeded to piss into the entrance of the siv. I did my best to use my tongue to stop the flow between swallowing but was not able to maintain her flow and a considerable amount of her nectar overflowed out of my mouth and down the sides of my face onto the towel. Once she had evacuated her bladder, mostly down my throat I apologized for not catching it all. She assured me that I would have much practice and eventually would be able to take all of her offering. We headed back to the table.

Abbie prepared my dinner and summoned me to the table and as she enjoyed her freshly microwaved grilled cheese she watched me gag down my special sauce cold sandwich.

"Tasty?" she asked, not caring.

"Yes Princess, thank you!" was my reply.

"Are you sad that I hogged all the cock?" she queried.

"Not at all Princess, I don't deserve to orgasm," I stated matter of fact like.

Abbie came over to me and patted me on the head saying "Good girl, now let's go to bed. You have a long day ahead of you."

The next day was both of our days off. I wasn't allowed to brush my teeth and fell asleep with the taste of cold sperm still present in my mouth. Abbie was definitely getting more comfortable in her role.

I was exhausted but did remember Abbie getting up in the middle of the night. Falling back asleep and forgetting to set my alarm, Abbie woke up before I did and she roused me and directed me to put my hair into a pony tail. She stood beside the bed and sipped a cup of steaming tea, smelled like cinnamon, her favorite. I noticed another cup of steaming water next to hers but it didn't have a tea bag steeping. Abbie folded up a fresh towel and set it on the edge of the bed and suddenly reached over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, wishing me a good morning. Without warning, she grabbed my pony tail and pulled me to the edge of the bed demanding that I lie down face up, head on the towel. I did as instructed wondering what was about to take place.

"Who do you love?" she asked.

"You Princess, I love you!" I announced.

"And what would you do to prove your love?" she asked.

"Anything Princess, you name it," I replied.

"Good little girl," she stated. "Time for your special blend of Princess tea," she announced.

Abbie then proceeded to straddle my face and I immediately knew what she meant. I saw the little white string protruding from her lovely pussy lips, letting me know that she had started her period. Without further explanation I understood that she expected me to fetch this string and pull my tea bag out of her bloody pussy. It took a few tries but eventually I was able to hold on to the string with my teeth and was rewarded with a red, wet tampon which I caught with my lips and held it there for her. Abbie took the string and steeped my Princess blend of tea.

"Drink up!" she commanded.

I did as told and was lust drunk at the thought of her forcing me to take yet another one of her bodily fluids. I drank it all and asked for more. She directed me back flat on my back and climbed back over my face and squatted down forcing me to eat her period blood as I did my best to clean her up. It was not a very pleasant taste but the filth of it all made up for it as I lapped up her bloody mess as she grind her cunt hard on my willing mouth. Abbie took her time and I was able to bring her to orgasm which I considered a plus. When she did dismount my mouth I was covered in blood and even had a blood clot stuck in my teeth. Abbie commanded me to stay and she grabbed the camera and took pictures for our archive.