Serve Your Server Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smile whore," she demanded.

I did as told and felt my own pussy moisten up at the degradation my Mistress was imposing on me. Her confidence was increasing and the look in her eyes told me that she was enjoying the experience. Maybe she was going to be the one who would own me forever, I thought to myself.

Again without warning Abbie grabbed me by the pony tail and pulled me further over the edge of the bed and turned around and grabbed her butt cheeks and planted her asshole directly on my mouth.

"Rim my ass whore!" she commanded.

I again did as I was told. Licking her crack and hole as she moved with the motion of my mouth, enjoying my oral attention. She sprung up and directed me to assume the position as it was time to pee again. I did much better this time and even though I am not a fan of morning urine hers wasn't that bad. I was smitten with my Princess and her evilness.

Still unable to brush my teeth or clean up the blood around my mouth I was instructed to follow Abbie into the laundry room. She had been up early and had set up my next activity. There sat the saw horse, complete with sand paper taped to the cross member. Above the sawhorse was the shower curtain rod across the doorway. I was handcuffed to the rail and made to stand on my toes, forced to straddle the horse. If I didn't stand on my toes I would end up impaled by the cross bar and forced to sit on the rough grade sand paper. I would spend the next two hours on my toes but did have a few times where I had to rest and as a result had sand paper burn on my already sensitive loins.

This is known in the industry as the wooden pony. Abbie sure did her homework.

Not satisfied that I was feeling enough of her wrath, Abbie also carefully placed the mousetraps on my nipples, tongue and earlobes as well as a larger plug up my ass. At the two hour mark my arms were going limp and my pussy was getting torn up pretty good by the sandpaper. After yet another photo session Abbie released me of my binds.

The pain was intense as the traps were removed but it of course was a good intense.

Abbie sat down on a kitchen chair and spread her legs. I took the hint and was quickly on my knees cleaning her out. This is a chore that I would repeat several times over the next two days. Abbie had me in a headlock as I did my best to both clean up her bloody pussy while bringing her to another couple of orgasms. Once she was finished, she kicked me away and made me worship her feet for awhile. I loved her perfect feet and worshiped them like a good foot slave would do.

I spent the next few hours performing my chores. I cooked and served her lunch and then later we got ready and went to work. Once again I was fitted with a butt plug as a reminder who owned my ass.

I was still sore as hell but managed to get through my shift. James and William were off so there wouldn't be another round of driving Abbie around while she had backseat sex with the black studs.

Abbie had let me know that I would be servicing our mutual friend Chelsea after work. I was moist at the thought of performing oral on my co-worker at the command of my Mistress. It was a long brutal shift as we missed our lunch breaks and soldiered through the night with the end in sight. After a quick clean up we headed to Chelsea's place.

Abbie made me remain dressed in my uniform probably in an effort to not freak out Chelsea. I was a hot mess under the clothes. I spent close to an hour in the box worshiping Chelsea's stinky feet before I was given relief and switched to giving her oral pleasure until her loins were gushing in my mouth while her thighs gripped my head as she rode me hard. I preferred the taste of Abbie's cunt but was not at all apprehensive at the thought of going down on anyone my Mistress commanded me to.

Both Abs and Chels took turns using my mouth as their personal toilet and I was soon over full of their urine. You could literally hear the liquid swishing back and forth in my stomach as I walked. God I was such a filthy whore. How was I so lucky to find such a nasty woman to make me this way?

After a good ass reaming and a full body massage I had completed my duties and Abbie took me home. After cleaning her out again we spent the next hour in some delicate aftercare and discussed the progress of the week so far.

I expressed my feelings of how I felt that Abbie was doing as a dominant. I told her that I felt that she could be a bit more mean. She was hesitant at the thought, thinking that she was already plenty mean to me. I told her that she was not as good at doling out humiliation as my previous Mistress Kayla was. I think she took that as a challenge. Abbie tended to my wounds and we fell asleep in each others arms.

Upon waking Abbie had again beaten me to the first one up and had my tea ready for me. I drank it down without complaint and I cleaned out my Mistress, drank her urine again and then proceeded to make her a nice breakfast. She insisted that I join her as I hadn't been eating enough and it was starting to show as my ribs were again becoming easy to count. She did insist that I ate kneeling on the floor next to her, out of my dog dish, which I gladly did.

As I did the breakfast dishes Abbie set up the tripod and camera just outside of the bathroom door. She then cuffed my hands above my head to the rod that hung across the bathroom entrance. There I was helpless, naked, awaiting my fate.

Abbie returned from the bedroom after being away for a short bit. She was dressed in her workout clothes. She started the video function of the camera which was trained on me and proceeded to begin her workout. She had recently taken up kick boxing and I was going to spend the next half hour as her body bag. Luckily she was equipped in her feet pads and boxing gloves.

She started off slow but soon was working up quite a sweat as she gave me several body blows followed by side kicks and eventually worked up to groin kicks, each one increasing in velocity and lifting me off of the ground as she relentlessly kicked me into my subspace/submission. Taking time between rounds to ensure my state of mind and well being. I was taking the beating like a heavy weight champ and was no where near ready to tap out via the safe word. Finally after my knees gave out and I was basically hanging by my hands she stopped and let me free of my restraints.

Abbie wiped me down and forced me to drink some water to re-hydrate. She checked me closely for any cuts or possible broken bones which there were none. She whisked me off to the shower against my begging she refused to let me give her a tongue bath instead opting for a nice hot shower. Abbie then spent the next hour pampering me as I lay in bed. I thanked my Mistress for the workout. She gave me a kiss and told me that she enjoyed it as well and that I could look forward to further workouts in the future.

After a nap Abbie woke me up and informed me that she had company coming over and that I would have some free time. I couldn't help but feel jealousy when James and William showed up for a fuck fest with my Mistress. I was in the other room writing in my journal but could definitely hear their moans as the men gave it to her hard. Finally after an hour or so she summoned me into the bedroom and forced me to take James cock from her ass as he fucked her hard in the butt. She said that a dirty girl like me needs to take it ass to mouth. The men left shortly thereafter and we got ready for another grind at the old restaurant. Abbie promised me that if I was a good girl she would let me cum later in the week.

I had graduated to the medium sized plug now and Abbie made sure she shoved it in dry to remind me who was in charge. She also told me there would be no panties tonight. As I walked around that evening I was constantly reminded who owned my ass as the plug was the was the equivalent of a non stop cork up my asshole.

Chelsea and Abbie kept sneaking away to gossip like a couple of hens. Little did I know that they were just planning my evening for me. Turns out that Chelsea was entertaining a few of her lesbian friends after work. I was in for quite a night.

After another long night the shift was finally over. Chelsea drove me to her place as Abbie had forgotten to grab the camera and tripod. When we arrived the three friends were already at Chelsea's place and were already a few drinks into their night. Chelsea had put my dog collar on and paraded me around by my leash as the girls cat called out to me. They suddenly surrounded me and took turns playing tonsil hockey with me while the others felt me up thru my blouse and under my skirt.

Chelsea announced "The cunt doesn't get to orgasm!"

The girl finger fucking me eased up a bit as I'm sure her hand was soaked with my juices.

Abbie finally arrived and had the camera, tripod and a spreader bar in tow. She quickly attached my hands to the spreader bar and strapped them in with the bar resting across my shoulders making me half way spread eagle. I was directed to stand up against the wall which Chelsea quickly covered up with a table cloth taped to the wall. The girls were then directed to spit on my face. As much and as gross as they wanted were the only directions. My loins quivered at the thought. I had spent a considerable amount of time on the Heavy-R site watching this same scenario, never failing to bring myself off.

Abbie opted out and preferred to film the event for our archive. Chelsea and her girls wasted no time in hawking up as much spit as they could, relentlessly splattering my helpless face with their spit. One of them thought it would be funny to hawk a loogie and others followed suit. By now my eyes were covered in goo and I was blinded to the onslaught of saliva and phlegm that was to follow. Chelsea kept wiping the mess all over my face ensuring that I was totally covered. After about twenty minutes of the assault I was given a break as the girls were dry and there wasn't much left to spit on.

Chelsea always was one who liked to ramp things up a bit and suggested that they lay me down on the coffee table so they could spit directly into my mouth. Abbie agreed and again my crotch was moist with the depravity of the situation. The gang was becoming re-hydrated and started working up more spit and the second round began. Soon my mouth was full of their spit and Chelsea was directing me when to swallow and when to gargle. She was also using her fingers to mix up the solution of saliva and snot as well as shoving them down my throat just for giggles.

Now into their fifth or sixth beer or wine coolers the girls decided that it would be fun to piss down my throat as well. Again, Abbie didn't balk at the idea. Chelsea increased the spill zone and reinforced the area with large bath towels. The four of them took turns draining their bladder and I did my best to swallow as much as I could before my stomach couldn't keep up and I puked up some of their offerings.

My hair was saturated as was my blouse. Abbie had plugged in the camera by now and was unusually quiet during the whore ordeal. The girls had switched from pissing to just making me eat out their pussies. They were grinding hard into my face forcing me to lick them to orgasm. Although they had at my cunt they understood that I was not allowed to cum so I was left high and not so dry, aching for release, receiving none.

A couple of the braver ones came in for another deep wet sloppy kiss before they all jumped in the Uber, leaving myself, Abbie and Chelsea left. I lay drained of strength and soaked in spit, urine and pussy juice.

"Stay!" Abbie commanded and her and Chelsea retired to the bedroom and by the sounds that came through the wall they had a hell of a night pleasing each other while I lay on this table as these bodily fluids began to dry over my face and my clothes finally began to dry off. I passed out finally. I was awakened only once, by Chelsea who straddled my face and I ate her out without even having to be directed to do so. She went back to the bedroom and I fell back asleep.

Abbie woke me up in the morning and cleaned me up a bit before we returned home. It was day five I think. After breakfast Abbie wanted to get another workout in and I was once again summoned to serve as her punching bag. She did a number on me once again but I was easily into my sub space so the blows didn't resonate quite as they should have. She forced me to give her a full body tongue bath which I did with pleasure. Her sweat is delicious.

We spent the next hour in bed discussing the previous night, her showing me the rough footage. It was very erotic and she seemed a bit troubled. I had to dig deep to get her to open up about it and it turns out she just doesn't understand how I can be so depraved. That wasn't going to be a deal breaker for her but what she was most troubled with was that it was changing her as a person. She was actually getting used to the power and was actually starting to get off on it. I was glad that she was starting to get more comfortable with her role. I encouraged her to increase the velocity of her dominance. I think that when I reminded her that the ultimate gift of my complete submission for life was the winning nugget that cemented her commitment to her new role as a Domme.

Another grinding shift at the restaurant. Again no undies. Again a butt plug, this time the largest of the three served as a constant reminder that Abbie owned my ass and I hoped that she always would. Abs had let on that the cooks would be joining us after work and if I behaved she might let me have some BBC this night.

So back at our place I was made to strip naked and the boys had retired to the bedroom, also sans clothes. Abbie told me to fetch the roses from the kitchen. I was made to crawl and was instructed to fetch them like the pet I was. As I entered the kitchen there lay the bunch of rose stems rubber banded and lying on the floor. No blooms, just the stems and of course the thorns. I crawled up to the bunch and picked them up in my mouth, puncturing my lips, before I crawled back to my Mistress and her lovers.

Abbie took the stems from my mouth and proceeded to lay them flat on the bed length wise and then directed me to lay on top of said stems with my head hanging over the edge of the bed. I did as directed and winced at the pain as I lay down. I wondered if the pain I was about to encounter would be worth finally being able to orgasm, not that I had a choice in the matter.

William and James did what big black men do to little white girls who are laying naked begging to be fucked. They proceeded to fuck me hard, burying their huge black cocks to the base. My cervix was taking a beating as was my throat as James really was taking throat fucking to a new level. Abbie was filming the proceedings. My back was getting torn up by the thorns and it was either the fact I couldn't find my sub space or the fact that James was dancing the line of making me pass out from lack of oxygen as he wasnt' letting me up for air as he screwed my mouth that caused tears to flow uncontrollably down my face. I was a frikking mess.

After I actually had three orgasms, William pulled out and finished all over my face while James drained his nut directly into my stomach via my esophagus. Abbie then rolled me over and carefully pried the thorny stems from my back and took me to the bathroom where she poured rubbing alcohol over the wounds as an anticeptic as well as a punishment for being able to cum.

William still was hard and he bent Abbie over the counter and took her ass. She backed into his cock and let him plow her good as he rode her like a whore. He eventually shot another load and then pulled out and forced me to take his cock ass to mouth, leaving me to clean their mixture of pussy juice and spunk off of his cock as well as licking up the oozing pool of cum as it dripped from Abbie's well gaped asshole. The boys then left leaving me with my Princess who had one more task for me before my aftercare session.

She had me fetch the bag of candy from the kitchen counter and pulled out the giant Tootsie Roll. She carefully inserted it up her gaping hole and then set up the camera and tripod and filmed me as I ate this ten inches of chocolate 'turd' from her ass. She told me that she had a scat pervert who had ordered a custom shoot from us. Knowing that scat was a hard limit she did the next best thing. It really did look like I was eating a long piece of crap out of her ass. Sick I know. Wonder how much she got for that tape?

After a shower and a nice snack we went to bed. Abbie promised my last day would be the best yet. I know that she was looking to ramp up her intensity on her level of depravity as I told her that Kayla was meaner then she was. I wonder what she had planned as I fell asleep being caressed by my Mistress.

The next morning I got up first and made my Princess her breakfast. I ate my meal in my dog dish as it should be while Abbie enjoyed her omlette. After breakfast she wanted to get another workout in so I assumed my position as punching bag and she worked me over for close to thirty minutes. Her kicking and punching was precise and when she went for my crotch she lifted me completely off the floor several times. I was unable to reach sub space so I was in a good amount of pain throughout the whole workout.

When she finished she let me down from by binds and forced me to give her a tongue bath to clean her of her sweat. She opted for a shower in addition to my bath but I tried not to take it personally. We got fixed up a bit for an outing. I had no idea what Abbie had planned for us but would soon find out she was up to the challenge of increasing her intensity regarding her dominance of me.

Abbie looked so hot in her cut off shorts and bikini top. I looked like the troll that I am with my sun dress on, covered most of my bruises yet still gave easy access to anyone who wants access. We left around noon for a car ride that ended at a hotel near my old town. We went to the upper floor and knocked at a door and were let in by a strange man. He introduced himself as Greg. He was a good looking thirty something preppy guy. He poured us each a drink and we sat on the couch.

Abbie announced that she had worked hard to arrange this meeting and that there should be no doubt afterward about her ability to Domme over me or anyone else for that matter. That being said, out of the bath room came an old familiar face. It was Kayla. Kayla's body language led me to believe that she was here to serve my Abbie like I was.

Turns out that Greg is Kayla's boyfriend and he was about to cuckquean her for the day. Kayla would prep her lover and watch as he screwed this hot stranger leaving Kayla to perform clean up duties.

"WOW," was all I could muster. Well played I thought to myself. Abbie was an evil bitch after all. I was so proud of her for having the foresight to plan this all out.

So quickly Greg and Abbie were screwing like rabbits on the bed while both Kayla and myself watched from the side lines. Abbie commanded Kayla to eat my pussy while she continued to fuck Kayla's lover. It was so nice to have an old familiar tongue on my loins as I had her by the ears grinding my pussy deep in her mouth forcing her to bring me off several times. It was such a great feeling of release and so satisfying that Kayla was the one being forced to service me.

Once Greg finally was ready to shoot Abbie took it in her pussy and forced Kayla to clean her up. She mind fucked Kayla just as Kayla had done to me years ago.

"Clean me out good cunt!" she insisted. "You don't want me to be carrying your lover's child now do you cunt?" she mused.

Kayla had tears running down her face as she did her very best to clean her lover's sperm out of this strangers' pussy. After she had performed her clean up duties, Abbie forced her to sit in a chair and the two of us had a spit fest, covering her face completely with our saliva and snot. It was a nice send off. Abbie gave Greg a nice long deep passionate kiss in Kayla's presence before we left. It was like a parting gift for me after a week of true submission.