All Comments on 'Served Cold or Hot'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"Yo, doan be messin' wid da godfaddah's friends! Ya does, an' t'ings liable ta happens to yaz!"

.

This is a redux of another tale where the wife is a devout catholic charity volunteer. Same deal: business rival gets a lothario with a dig ol' bick to seduce the wife and drives her Martian Slut Ray crazy, filming it in Hi-Def. Even the business rival joins in, and they steal the guy's company and his wife. This tale rightly straightens out that terrible miscarriage of cosmic injustice! 5/5!!!

waratahwaratahover 2 years ago

Good stuff, and this dialogue is golden.

The next phone call Elliott took was from his son.

"When's the divorce, Dad?" he asked.

"Papers already filed. Up to the shysters now, Kid."

"All I needed to know, Dad. Call me when you want to talk."

"Thanks. Talk at you later," Elliott said.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Like the story a lot. Could have another chapter though . AAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

But he didn’t get his company back? ☹️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, real Traci must have done a huge number on author to get SO many unrealistic btb scenarios out of his head. My best guess is, this divorcee has never been able to move on

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Good stuff although I would have liked to know how his life ended up. 5*

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

It was a good story, but Dan still managed to destroy Elliott's life. He was forced to sell his business for half its value and he lost Traci, who he had been deeply in love with.

This needed to be a bit longer, with Elliott moving on with a beautiful younger woman, like his former secretary or something. As it is, Elliott is still left alone and presumably heartbroken at the end of the story, which is just depressing.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 2 years ago

Always good to see a new story from Hooked, especially with Traci in a starring role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the closing went faster than a speeding bullet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not your best work but a welcome relief from all the cuck-tales of late.

Thanks

CagivagurlCagivagurlover 2 years ago

Well written..... well done

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Boom! The two perps were kicked into touch. Quite literally in one case!

A 5* story for a British October morning.

stev2244stev2244over 2 years ago

Good job, as always. 5*

APP45TEAPP45TEover 2 years ago

I'M GLAD THE CHEATING BITCH AND HER LOVER AND THE MAN WHO PAID HER LOVER GET WHAT THEY DESERVED

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

The bad guys got what they deserved. The wife got what she deserved. I hope she is happy around the holidays when she is all alone. Elliot lost a lot of money but kept his dignity. Its hard to quantify the price of dignity these days as so many don't give it much value but us older folks still hold it in high esteem.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I suppose that's one way to pay a debt and the world is a better place for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Predictable and unoriginal

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this one, H! Great story!

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

From a plot point of view the early portions had me on the edge of my seat with anticipation. The ending was mailed in. The writing was excellent, everything I have come to expect from Hooked1957.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Pretty predictable. Why would he bother to save her reputation when she already destroyed it?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Why would his wife cheating force him to sell his business to a rival for a song?

\

Too abrupt at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that's some a-spicy meatball! Sweet little tale. Sure, familiar territory. But then so much in LW is. That doesn't mean one can't enjoy a good one each time. Hooked1957 is another of those writers with a sky high slugging percentage. This one adds to it. Would love to see Elliott go on to find a new, better, beautiful wife, while Traci just gets old, looking it, and never finds a man other than to fuck and leave her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why does it always, always, always, have to be an affair with a foot long dick? Guys are so stupid about what women really want.. hint: screaming in pain isn't the answer.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Nice quick burn of another despicable "loving wife" Hooked style.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

A question. How many wives out there would be immune to a professional dick? 50%? More? Or less? Maybe that's not a realistic question, because I'm thinking that there are not many such men around, especially for hire like that. I guess y'all will correct me if I'm wrong. Good story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Hooked, was this a re-write? I've read this story before. Only difference was the ending. In the original, the idiot actually sold the company to his arch rival, hoping to stop the release of the videos etc. The slut wife promised to stop but sneaked around and continued the affair with the gigalo. Then the arch rival fucked her as well and finally still released all the previous videos and the new ones. The idiot husband was devastated.

Your ending was at least better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, sure, but really nothing to see here that hasn't been written ad naseum.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

On it's face the story looks compelling with the appearance of justice served, but he was willing to allow the blackmail to go forth and still fire-sell his company for half it's value just to get some I-gang to enact revenge on two men? Hell I'm sure a lesser mob/gang would do it far more cheaply. Dan's traumatic brain injury was not revenge as Dan may mentally never know what happen to him - now being made quadriplegic and unable to talk is revenge (every day Dan cannot do/perform would drive most men insane).

/

Then El is willing to give his ex-slut so much in divorce compensation when he could have shielded much of the company sales to an off shore account? WHY did he have to sell at that time and NOT plan/shield his monies to keep her from most of it? Then NO revenge for the Big Cock slut is mystifying - having the kids and her family shun her is not much when she gets $M in the divorce to buy love?

/

This story is barely a 3.5* due to the lack of imagination. It was just too cookie cutter for such an established writer. Elliot allowed himself to be a looser looser.

/

3.5*, Hooyah not

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ending sucked. He sold his company for half its value to get physical revenge on those 2 who fucked him over and got his wife to cheat. Makes no sense. He could have keeper his company and taken those two out at a later date ,somewhere-down the road. Now you made him and his wife stupid players in this story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

A Hooked1957 story where he goes full BTB on Traci is always a great Hooked1957 story.

Lately, I noticed that you went a little soft on your 'muse', author; glad to see that the fire is still burning.

Thanks for the share.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

No idea which story Legio_Patria_Nostra is speaking about, but, if there's really such tale around here...

Then Hooked's revisionism is a net improvement.

This blackmail makes no sense the second any normal, self-respecting man realize it is all on the wife.

The only move left is to let her burn while walking away... as long as you aren't a simping pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What was the "Favor with no monetary value? It's the only objective missing piece of this puzzle.

Any other criticism is subjective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. Would have been nice to not get the need to be kind to someone who betrayed him so completely. Leaving Traci near destitute would have been so much more realistic a pursuit. A short segment of her lamenting her life choices would have been nice.

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

I like his son and daughter

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

I love a good revenge story, I agree it was quick one.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Oh that Traci! The things that girl gets up to in H57 stories. Another fun read. Looks like everyone underestimated the MC. They all paid.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

I wish there were Hooked1958 through Hooked2000 posting here. Excellent story.

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 2 years ago

Pretty paint-by-numbers, really.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I wonder how many times Bur fell in the shower before his TBI occurred? Papa Joe always pays his debts. Another great story on a good day in LW.

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1over 2 years ago

Original and deserves better than the 4.39 it's currently scoring.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
1 Star

Trash

-26thNC

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

You guys are probably thinking of J267's "When Plotting Revenge".

Hooked, the story was brief and satisfying, but it reads like one of Louis L'Amour's later yarns: nothing original. If we had taken 5 of your other stories, segmented them and spliced them together seamlessly, they would still read the same.

I do have to question the favor that was owed: the lawyer claimed to know the favor in order to swear that it was non-monetary. But if he knew that the favor was a pair of felonious assaults to take place 6 months later, he can and should be disbarred. An officer of the court (I am told by television) who has prior knowledge of criminal actions is not protected by privilege.

Perhaps you'll correct my misunderstanding, if I'm wrong.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Very good read and was disappointed when it finished as I wanted more. 5 stars.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

This is like an excellent steak and potatoes meal: You know what you are going to get, it's served just the way you like it, and it just reinforces why it's your favorite meal.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

No one messes with your heroes without repercussions!

5

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 2 years ago

Top of the range as always. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good tale. Thanks.

But … Elliot’s attorney said he knew what the “other valuable considerations without monetary value” were. If he did, as an officer of the court, would he not be ethically and legally obligated to report to the authorities the harm planned for Bud and Greg? The author could have dodged the problem by simply not including mention of the “considerations” in the sales contract and attorneys’ meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total Crap.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

A fun read, very predictable though....the sudden ""What if I don't want a divorce?" she shot back." Is overly used and never matches the wifes words, nor her actions, so had it not been for that cliche thrown in I would have rated it higher.

Gram1Gram1over 2 years ago

I don't that I can even be civil to anybody named Traci! Haha!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

That’s more like it. Well done Hooky.

Scores a well deserved 5/5

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

I always read Mr 1957’s stories, even though I know the general theme, but this wasn’t one of his better efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good old revenge !!! 5 stars.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Hard to believe …

Hubby (Successful Entrepreneur) goes to a meeting with a serious business competitor, who is known to dislike Hubby. The conditions are unusual and disadvantageous and he did not make an audio recording?

At least, We-The-Readers can figure out what the ‘and considerations with no financial value’ are … ouch.

3*. crude and without finesse

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 2 years ago

Short, sweet, and well done. I love a man of action. 5 stars from me. Well done, Hooked1957

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Pretty good story just wished it had a proper ending like him moving on to a more successful life and her suffering more in what she did while their kids avoid her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She got too much out of the divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"But … Elliot’s attorney said he knew what the “other valuable considerations without monetary value” were. If he did, as an officer of the court, would he not be ethically and legally obligated to report to the authorities the harm planned for Bud and Greg? "

There are higher laws than those enforced by the courts and their agents. Elliot's shark was quite in keeping with the true spirit of Justice.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
This needed to be a bit longer, with Elliott moving on with a beautiful younger woman, like his former secretary or something.

Hey PowerS

How do you know that didnot happen?

Use your imagination man

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

You know, I can't ever remember reading a story where the cheating was meant to seduce the husband to destroy his business. I have seen rivals where the douchbag seduces the wife but it's never presented quite this way. Maybe I am forgetting some but this was great and honestly, rather believable. What a stupid cow.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

You're the man Hooked1957.

Thanks for brightening my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can only be disbarred by what can be proven, lmao “ethics” and “lawyer” in the same paragraph, hilarious!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@Anonymous, the favor with no monetary value was probably the assaults, and as Rw43 says, if the lawyer knew that and is found out could be subject to sanctions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story.

Craig1878Craig1878over 2 years ago

I do so love a happy ending. Well done!!

johsunjohsunover 2 years ago

Well, it is fiction, but in the fictional universe I hope Buranski still had enough brain power left to realize that his "slip" in the shower was because of his nefarious plan to hire the seducer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a cheap plagiarism of WHEN PLOTTING REVENGE story writing by j267 -11-24-18 I guess you have no talent to write your on stories.

I hope Literotica post this here and do something about it.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A well-told story in a nutshell. I liked it!

Slick742Slick742over 2 years ago

Great story., short and very entertaining. Thanks again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good one!! Your stories always brings out Literotica's very own in-house "lawyers" to tell all of us how this or that can't happen etc etc. For "lawyers" they all seem pretty dumb to actually believe we care for their opinions in every single story.

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

Re: Anonny complaining about Literotica-house lawyers

Many times we acknowledge that we are no more professional in the law than the authors are. My personal experience with lawyers (yes, one in the family) is that they refuse to teach you for free what they spent big bucks getting a license for.

So, other than winning every family argument he enters according to rules and terms only he knows, my lawyer kin never really shares his knowledge.

Any legal knowledge in the public domain got there from entertainment sources and therefore could be incorrect or out of context.

So Anonny, what's YOUR excuse for being a know-it-all?

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Awesome revenge… now confine the slut to bondage and bdsm her till his pain subsides

DavidadDavidadover 2 years ago

I hate blackmailers. Elliot did the only thing that was right except for getting the police involved. Good story.

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 2 years ago

Thanks for the fun little tale. Enjoyed! Always good to see a Hooked story pop up on the list!

Killian

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x

Why would his wife cheating force him to sell his business to a rival for a song?

Actually, according to the story, IT DIDN'T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant! What else can I say! The BUTCH got BURNED! Period!!!! Full Marks - 5-Stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure how I missed this when it came out - enjoyed it very much! Thank you for your story.

somewhere east of Omaha

Boardman68Boardman68over 2 years ago

Though a shorter story, this is one of the author's best I have read. Enjoyed. The only thing I would consider changing is quite a few cheating wife stories end up with the betrayed husband having mafia connections or a relative that knows a hitman. I don't think it was necessary for this story. Maybe I am wrong. I grew up in a midwest town famous for mafia and mafia hits (on the nightly news). In spite of that, when my wife betrayed me..I didn't have any mafia connections.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Yes

Yes,like it.Thats how cheats and would be blackmailers should be dealt with along with sleazeball lovers.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Like

Like it when blackmailers get hurt and sleeze balls get their comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Vengeance is Mine, sayeth the Lord." is a great motto. It's always served me well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only thing I dislike about most BTB stories is how the wife is somehow a brainless bimbo. Its seldom like that in real life. It can be a wel written trope, but gets old. Read this one out of curiosity since the author has done some better work. This one........ meh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, that’s a great way to deal with blackmailers, call their bluff. Of course the way the two instigators were dealt with six months after the divorce ain’t bad either. Traumatic brain injury and crushed testicles? Works for me. But of course Traci should get a lawyer and sue whoever posted those porn images of her on the net. Surely she didn’t sign a release.

Tiger27Tiger27over 2 years ago

Great story!

Best part was the last sentence: "The muggers were never apprehended".

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Good stuff. Why would he ever even consider helping her out? D

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. Liked the ending, put a smile on my face. Continue the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your hatred of Traci seems to be getting worse instead of less.

She must have done a real number on you.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Hahaha Ole' Bur miscalculated when he decided to become a blackmailer...it was almost fatal, I bet he wishes it would have been. What a nice dose of karma for Greg couldn't happen to a nicer guy🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Traci needs a lawyer revenge porn is illegal highly illegal the fact it wasn’t her husband is irrelevant. Then sue everyone involved including her husband as he knew what was going to happen so he was complicit. Then get the compensation an the hell out of a town that knows ure a cheating SLUT an never again repay a mans love by being a whore for another man

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Way To Go, Hooker!

A very satisfying (yes, I plagiarized that term) shortie. Thanks!

Interesting twist with the MC's lawyer ("shyster") having a sense of overall justice that transcends the law. To all the "if he knew the service - he would be disbarred" commenters: Prove It.

To all the "she should sue for the unauthorized release of her porno performance" commenters: check with the author for her email address and you can serve as her advisor. Maybe you'll get a commission...

Loved the controversies debated among commenters regarding the extent to which each "punishment" doled out was too much or not enough. In the background I can hear the peace-nit whining, "No violence!"

Keep 'em comin'.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Good story. I would have liked to see Traci with a little physical hurt on her ass too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sue everyone wtf are people thinking yes revenge porn is illegal but how is it it her husband fault exactly? Isnt blackmail illegal and what about her loyalty to the wedding vows

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jeez, nice friends you have, Elliot. You think I could get a favor from one of them? Nice story though, thanks, Hooked1957. Btw, blackmail is illegal in all 50 states and, I think, Canada, why didn’t he just do a bit of recording on his own and then go to the police?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a great story. 5 stars. I always like stories, that have a shred of realism about them. There are people in this world, who would do whatever it takes, to protect their precious reputations. So although “ blackmail is illegal “ , as another commenter mentioned, there are plenty of people who would have paid, to keep this under wraps. In Literotica, blackmail us used all the time, to keep wifey fucking her bosses, and clients, after they drug her and record it. In this story, the husband rejects it, just like he should. As he correctly points out, it does not matter WHY she cheated on him, she still did. But look on the bright side. Maybe she can start a career shooting porn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More for God’s sake!!!!!

Just when we were all getting to the really good part!!!!!

Where O Where is the rest?

Why do you as an experienced and well versed writer leave some of your best lit work and your supposed valued fan base readers just hanging????

Hope you get your kicks, and of course your paycheck regardless of how you complete some stories and just dump other half written incomplete crap!!!

Glad you had fun!

Have another glass on the way to the bank!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Not too bright

How did Buranski think that his blackmail was going to work? What a ridiculous setup for a story. Blackmail a guy into giving up his company by turning his wife into a slut? Not too bright. Blackmail only works if the victim gets something out of it. It's like trying to blackmail someone by saying "Give me what I want, or I'll have the guy that burgled your house arrested." Duh, go ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Huh?

He sells his company for half it's value, and then gives half of that to the slut. So he personally gets one fourth of it's price. That's his revenge? On who? Himself? You said he had a "Facile" mind. Well it sure is unburdened with logical thought that's for sure. The blackmailer offered the same terms. What exactly was his big revenge? Give his wife a lot less money, by taking a lot less money himself? He could have paid a stranger off the street to beat up Dan, for a lot less money than half the value of his company.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Blackmail is still illegal. He is will to give his company away rather than protect his wife. Farfetched if he was willing for the world to know why would he not get the authorities involved?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous