Served Cold or Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci's tone of concern pushed the wrong button for Elliott. In one sentence, she showed more concern for her lover than she showed for him when he brought up her infidelity.

"I haven't done anything to your Greg Silverman, Traci. But since you didn't ask, because I'm certain you don't want to know, you were merely an assignment for a highly-paid male escort--a man-whore, technically. He was hired by Dan Buranski to seduce you and get it on video... all so he could blackmail me into selling my company to him at a major discount. He threatened me with releasing those videos if I didn't go along with his plan.

"That loser was so sure I'd trade my company for your reputation... he never realized that once you turned into a slut, you didn't have a reputation to worry about, at least not to me.

"Anyway, I'm guessing he was so pissed about me short-selling the company to 'Papa Joe' Gagliardi, that he released all of your greatest hits."

"You sold Sieberns?" Traci said in an unsteady voice. "And because you sold your company, Dan Buranski released those videos? You could have stopped it, and you didn't?"

Elliott could hear Traci start to sob.

"Why would I have stopped it? It's pretty clear to me you no longer respected or loved me. I loved you with everything I had for 22 years, and this is how you repay my love? Fuck you. Well, I guess you did get fucked... again and again. So why should I care who knows that you're an unfaithful slut?"

"But the kids, my parents, virtually everybody we know..."

"Your problem," Elliott interrupted. "We'll be divorced in a few months."

"What if I don't want a divorce?" she shot back.

"I've seen a few of the videos, Traci. You're completely in love with him AND his big cock. If he didn't just play you for the biggest chump this side of the Rockies, you'd be running back to him in a heartbeat. I don't know why, but you've left me behind.

"I guess my only question to you is... why? Was it something I did or didn't do?"

There was silence in between sobs. In truth, Traci realized she hadn't really considered her actions before this. She admitted to herself that when it came to Greg, she had been thinking with her wet pussy and not her brain.

"I-I-I guess he was so subtle I never realized he had targeted me. He was so friendly, so nice, so handsome. I guess I developed feelings for him before we even slept together. Then, once we did..."

"All right, I saw and heard that part. He's got a big magical dick and he knows how to use it. I heard you tell him that you could never again be satisfied with my dick...

"Don't fight the divorce, Traci. I'll show you more respect than you showed me. And maybe if you're lucky, Lover-Boy loves you for more than a paycheck. Either way, you'll have more than enough money to live on, although maybe not in quite the style to which you've become accustomed."

Traci's sobbing turned to wailing. After listening for about five more seconds, Elliott ended the call.

Elliott hadn't even started back to work when his phone rang again. He guessed that now was as good as any time to deal with his daughter.

"Oh, shit, Daddy. I can't even believe Mom did that. I think everybody in school has seen at least one of those videos. I'll never be able to show my face in school again," his daughter sobbed over the phone. "What are we going to do?"

"Well, I'm going to divorce her as soon as possible. You? I guess that's completely up to you. The fact that's she an internet porn star might be embarrassing at first, but I suppose you'll just have to get over that eventually, 'cause there's nothing else you can do about it. I don't know if she's going to continue doing that, though, because her lover was a paid seducer. I have no idea if they're going to continue, now that he's not getting paid anymore."

"Wait, you mean he was some sort of a... male prostitute? Gross!" she related.

"Yeah, shows you what she thinks of me, huh?" Elliott said.

"Can I live with you until I go to college next year, Daddy?"

"Of course you can, Baby."

The next phone call Elliott took was from his son.

"When's the divorce, Dad?" he asked.

"Papers already filed. Up to the shysters now, Kid."

"All I needed to know, Dad. Call me when you want to talk."

"Thanks. Talk at you later," Elliott said.

Elliott, Traci and their attorneys sat down together two weeks later. Elliott noted that his wife looked haggard. Considering some of the phone calls he had taken in that time frame, Elliott could imagine how bad Traci was getting it. The phone call that he knew came from her parents was probably the worst. Elliott and Traci's parents were always incredibly close, and their phone call to him was filled with lots of tears and apologies, from both parents.

"We're sorry, El. We raised her better than that," her father said at one point in the conversation. "We THOUGHT we raised her better than that. Apparently we were wrong."

"Can I ask you one question, Elliott," her father said. "Is it true that you didn't even consider trading your company for Traci's videos and photos?"

"Absolutely true, Jack," Elliott said. "If you watched any of those videos, you know there was no way I'd trade my company for a cheating whore who is in love with another man."

"I miss you, Elliott," Traci said at the meeting with the attorneys. "Can't we try to save this marriage?"

"What marriage? You trashed that the first time you spread your legs for this guy. And I can't help it if the man you love was just a set-up. And if there's any love for me left, it's way down on your list," Elliott sneered.

Traci's attorney expressed shock at the amount of assets Elliott listed, especially after selling his valuable company. The total amount the couple owned was still considerable, but was less than half of what Traci and her attorney figured. When the attorney questioned the amount to Elliott, his attorney picked up Elliott's copy of the contract and read aloud, "... and other valuable considerations without monetary value."

"What exactly does that mean, Mr. Sieberns?" he said while looking up from his reading glasses.

"It means he owes me a favor that has no legal monetary valuation," Elliott answered smugly.

"Mr. Wilkins, as an officer of the court, you know you can't be party to a fraud, right? If we find out that this is something like a service that has a valuation, we will amend our filing at that time," Traci's attorney droned.

"Mr. Jonas, I happen to know what the consideration is, and I can assure you, sir, that it has no legal valuation," said Elliott's attorney.

Six months later, the divorce was final. Neither Elliott nor Traci went out on any dates during that time frame. In truth, Traci didn't leave her house much because after the videos and photos were seen by many of her relatives and friends, she became a pariah of sorts. Meanwhile, Elliott's family and friends rallied around him.

Six months after the divorce, Dan Buranski slipped in his shower and suffered a traumatic brain injury which left him barely able to function normally. A day later, Greg Silverman was mugged outside of a bar in Los Angeles. The muggers got $220 before one of them destroyed both of Silverman's testicles with a savage kick to the crotch with a steel-toed boot. The muggers were never apprehended.

12