All Comments on 'Service Call'

by hotwifeandhubby

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

****Very entertaining Service Call. HOT read. Thanks for sharing.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyabout 3 years ago

Thanks for the read

-Joe-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Liked the story. Just wish I was there to enjoy all of her sexxxxxxy parts. And more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Meh...lukewarm double entendre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wouldn't it be great if she could unbutton his service uniform shirt to reveal a hairy chest? She could lick his hairy pecs and treasure trail! Maybe they can have a repeat performance?

birdman01birdman01about 3 years ago

I would love to drape someones legs over the arms of a chair and lick her pussy and ass.

richfunrichfunabout 3 years ago

Turned me on so much, I am shaking and *****

So glad you are back writing X

LadfrombotchLadfrombotchalmost 3 years ago

Provocative and direct.....have met this type of lady before but its usually a tease and not an offer.

black75black75over 2 years ago

Is this true? 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I have an ongoing bet. Whenever we have a serviceman to the house. She has to try to seduce them. If she does, I have to take her on a trip. If she fails, I get to buy myself a new toy, let’s just say we have taken many fun trips and I happen to have a nice bass boat and a huge flatscreen. The best was when I told her we had a painter coming to do the upstairs hallway. I reminded her of our bet and she said she felt like a trip to Aruba would be nice. What she didn’t know was that I had hired two young female painters who were doing this to help pay for college. When I got home that night I asked if I should look into that new Jeep I was wanting. She told me I should hold off and maybe wait until after we got back from Aruba!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotwifeandhubby@hotwifeandhubby
Wife who writes and hubby who reads. Just like in our life, where he allows me to explore with lovers and Friends With Benefits (FWB), yes my lovers who can freely help me discover the depths of my depravity that can only be found outside the realm of our bedroom. The words ...