Service Ch. 06: Payback

Story Info
The Slave is avenged, the tables turned.
1.5k words
4.5
2.7k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike sat in a booth near the back of the club, sipping a glass of whisky as he watched the crowd. Reese knelt under the table, blindfolded, gagged, and bound at wrist and ankle. His wounds had nearly healed, but he would carry the scars on his feet, ass, and back for the rest of his life.

It had been four weeks since Mike and fucked up and left the Slave alone with Master G, and he had kicked and berated himself every day since, catering to his Pet's every need as he healed.

Mike knew he was not alone in his desire to return to what their life had been before, but so long as Greg Collins was still free, there was no way they could put any of it behind them.

After he had calmed down, Mike had watched the video from the baby monitor. He had watched as his Slave was bound, beaten and raped, then left alone, locked in a leather sensory deprivation hood, his own personal, claustrophobic hell, for the next five hours. Mike had watched as he struggled in vain, pulling on the tight bindings, flailing uselessly until his spirit had been broken and the Slave had lain still, lost in silence, pain and darkness, until Mike had come home and summoned the Doc.

The club looked packed to the casual observer, but a closer look revealed that every slave, Master, Mistress and pet in The Black Horse had been harmed by Greg Collins over the years. Tonight, they would have their chance to find retribution.

Mike forced a smile to his lips as he saw their intended victim step into the club and waved him over. Mike pulled the Slave's head into his lap instinctively and felt him begin to tremble as Greg spoke.

"I have to admit, I was not expecting to hear from you again," Greg said, taking a seat across the booth.

"Why is that?"

"I've never heard back from my friends after a solo playtime with their toys."

"I hope you would think higher of me than that. Besides, you gave my Pet exactly what he needed. I have been far too lenient with him lately."

Greg smiled. "I am happy to hear that. Most don't appreciate my level of discipline."

"Believe me, this little brat needed it," Mike said, slapping the Slave lightly on the head.

He winced dutifully and bent down, resting his head on Mike's leather boot. He hadn't been the same since the attack, but Mike was hoping tonight would help fix that.

They both looked up as the waiter brought another round of drinks. He winked flirtatiously at Greg, giggling as the man fondled his bare ass, exposed by the assless chaps he wore. When the waiter was gone, Greg sipped his drink before turning back to Mike.

"So, why did you want to talk to me tonight?"

"I'm looking for some advice," Mike said, trying to keep the bitterness from his voice, watching as Greg sipped the spiked drink. "The past few weeks with my Slave have been......different. I've been trying to break him for years. You did it in one night. I owe you my thanks."

Mike lifted his glass, smiling as Greg did the same. They toasted, and both emptied their glasses as Mike called for another round.

For the next ten minutes, the men made idle chitchat while Mike watched Greg slowly lose his ability to function. The look on his face when he realized what was happening was priceless, and Mike couldn't help but smile as he passed out.

Mike knew they had to work quickly. It was a low dose sedative supplied by the Doc, and they had about half an hour before the former Master G came round. Leaving his pet safely under the table, Mike and the others carried Greg to the center stage, stripping him naked while the crowd cheered.

They locked a set of steel shackles onto the new Slave's wrists and ankles, and it took only a few moments to hang him from the winch that came from the ceiling. He was lifted until only his feet touched the ground, stretching him taut and exposing him to everything that was about to come. The ring of a harness gag was forced into his slack mouth and strapped tightly around his head, locked into place, the keys held by his new Master.

Mike worked quickly as their victim began to come around, locking him in a small metal chastity cage, that would help ensure his obedience.

Mike stood back and watched as the new Slave slowly came round, watching the realization in his eyes turn from anger to fear. He tried to speak behind the gag, but no words would come out as a stream of drool escaped his gagged lips.

Mike grinned and turned to those who had gathered.

"Every one of you here knows this man," he said to the crowd. "Every one of you has been harmed by him in some way. His new Master asks only that you do no permanent damage."

Greg's cries of disbelief and fear echoed behind Mike as he stepped off the stage, making his way back to the table where his pet still obediently knelt. He slipped back into the booth and pulled Reese up to sit beside him, pulling off the blindfold so the Slave could watch.

Over the next three hours, Mike watched indifferently as Greg was beaten and humiliated. His Pet on the other hand, seemed to pass through a range of emotions. He watched as his pet stopped shaking, then there were tears, followed by a strange calmness before the Slave finally laid his head in his Master's lap, seemingly content.

Mike slowly stroked his pet's hair, sipping his drink as the former Master began to learn his lesson. When the bondage bench came out, he watched as they forced the former Master to kneel, then he was raped by Master and Slave alike, stripping him of any sense of defiance he may have had left. By the time they had finished, the man formerly know as Greg was little more than a shell.

His own reaction to the events he witnessed surprised Mike. He had expected anger, exultation and even relief, but as the onlookers helped load their victim into his trunk, Mike felt nothing.

The Slave crawled into the backseat, waiting patiently for Mike to pull him into a hogtie and buckle him in before climbing into the front seat.

It was a about a forty-five minute drive to the Doc's house, and with both Slave's secured, Mike settled in for the drive. It was early morning, and the city streets were quiet. Mike glanced in the mirror and smiled, seeing his Pet sleeping peacefully for the first time in a month.

The wounds would still take time to heal, but he knew they would heal.

***********************************************************************************************************

Mike pulled into the open garage and turned off the engine, heaving a sigh as he felt the sudden weariness sweep over him, but in just a few short hours, it would all be over.

Mike forced himself out of the car as the Doc opened the house door, pressing the button to let the garage door rumble shut behind them before stepping into the garage.

"How did it go?"

"Exactly the way we planned."

"So --"

"Your new pet is safely stowed, and thoroughly broken, at least until he gets some rest."

The Doc smiled and followed Mike to the trunk. The new Slave was still out of it. Massive welts covered every part of his body, but none bled, and it wouldn't take long for him to heal, especially under the Doc's watchful eye and careful hand.

Mike helped him lift the Slave from the trunk and carry him inside and downstairs to the dungeon. Though not as well as equipped as Mike's own, he had no doubt the Doc would have trouble keeping his new pet in line.

It didn't take them long to untie the Slave and push him into the small, cramped cage that was built under the stairs, locking it, and leaving him to rest. The Doc left a bottle of water within his reach before leading Mike back upstairs.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for breakfast?" the Doc asked.

"Thanks for the offer, but I just want to get home and get some sleep."

"I can understand that. How's your pet holding up?"

"He's okay, I think. The next few days will let us know either way. Are you sure you're okay with what we're doing here, Doc? If we get caught, you are going to be in a lot of trouble."

"Then I guess we better not get caught."

Mike smiled. "Thank you for this. You have no idea how much better I feel knowing that bastard isn't going to be able to hurt anyone ever again."

"It's my pleasure. It's been a long time since I've had a toy to play with."

"If you need any help --"

"I know where to find you."