Service Oriented

Story Info
His regular service is interrupted by the contractors.
2.3k words
4.25
6.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiez
tiez
30 Followers

Another Tuesday morning and I found myself on my knees in front of him. Him standing nearly naked in front of me, me kneeling completely naked in front of him. This time, my cock was free from its cage and throbbing while his cock was throbbing in my mouth. We'd been well into it for several minutes, him taking his slow pleasure while I took his cues to continue to bring him up to arousal over many minutes. It was a practiced act by now, my coming each Tuesday morning while his wife went off to a committee meeting, a reliable break in his schedule, and he was able to entertain me, his servant. This had been going on for months and while there was a break as he moved across town, we were back at it.

Then, instead of him signaling his deeper arousal and possible sitting on the couch, we both heard thumping. "Shit!" he uttered - the first time I'd really heard him swear. I kept at it with my mouth. "Stop!" he said, pushing me back. I fell back with my ass on my feet, still kneeling naked in front of him. He yanked his robe back onto himself, slid into his slippers and pounded upstairs, where the workmen had already let themselves in. From the conversation I could hear, they had come back for the punch list, to finish the last few items of renovation after the move. This, he was not expecting.

They had said they were booked up until next week and wouldn't possibly be able to come back this week, but as another client canceled, they were able to come now. Despite his protests, I could hear feet on the stairs and knew they were heading downstairs. I tried to hide, but I chose precisely the wrong spot - a side closet that, I was unaware, was the plumbing supply closet for the bathroom they were there to finish off. While one of the contractors headed to the bathroom, the other headed directly for the closet, flipped on the light and announced to the other "well, I think we found the problem" - and laughed out loud. I tried to shield myself, but there was no hiding a naked man in the closet. It was also obvious that I was aroused. The other contractor came to his colleague's voice and started laughing as well "I suppose you're right... that seems to be a problem!" They pointed and laughed at me as I skulked from the closet.

"Hey, Mr C, did you... um... lose something?" Indeed, Michael had come down the stairs afterward and had a look of perplexion and anger on his face.

"It's not him" I exclaimed. I knew I had to protect him. He was a well known man in the community and I grabbed a sword and proceeded to fall on it. "I talked him into this. It's all me." The workmen looked at me confused. "Mr C owed me a favor and I cajoled him into this. He was talking about how his wife isn't sexual anymore and I offered. It's all me."

"Well" said one of the men "is this why we had scheduling issues?"

"Never. I never insisted on anything. If he said he couldn't be here, it's because he couldn't."

"Well, are we going to have to delay this, then?"

"No, you won't. Do what you need to."

"Well, what if what I need is... more than some plumbing problems." asked the workman.

Mr C tried to protest, starting to say "Just finish the work... " but I interjected

"Listen, if it helps him get this job done, I am happy to help in any way possible."

"Well, fuck!" one of them said. "Maybe we can make something work."

"He's said it's been hard to reach you, so, if you can finish up now, today... " I paused, looked up at Mr C, put my hands behind my back... "I'll finish you off now. Today."

"Ha! Fuck yeah!" They high fived. "Let's get to work. Then we can get to work"

Mr C. tried to talk me out of it and I asked only one question. "Will it be bad for you if I do this?" He shook his head. "Then I'm your man. Let's get this job done." He put his hand on my shoulder and nodded.

"You're a good one, Dean. A real service oriented man. You'll be rewarded. Go kneel in the corner while they work." He left, I knelt, naked, in the corner, while the two men finished up some last minute details of the plumbing.

Some 45 minutes later, one of the men beckoned to me. "Hey, you, the one with the mouth and the dick in the corner! Get in here. I need help." I got up and went into the bathroom. "You get back on your knees here" as he pointed at the toilet. I knelt beside it while the man opened his fly, took out his cock and let loose a stream of piss. He started in the toilet, but then began pissing all over my arm, my chest, my neck and finally my face. "Seems like the toilet is a little out of alignment. Hey Cal, you wanna test this thing?" His coworker came in and did the same thing he had just done. Some piss in the toilet, but most of it on me. "Well, shit, that just proves it, gonna have to work on this. Hey, piss boy, let's test the shower... " and he pushed me by the shoulder toward the shower. I moved into it and felt the cold spray of water hit my body. They grabbed the shower head on the hose and washed the piss off of me, letting all the water just drain down while they laughed.

"Okay, the shower's fine now, that's good. I think we're through." They left the bathroom and told me to follow them. I stood, followed them and then knelt before them on the couch.

"Well, get to it. We were promised some services, so you better get to it."

I went to the one that seemed the boss and opened his fly, released his cock and worshiped it for the next 20 minutes until he blew his load down my throat. The details aren't that important, but he knew he had a captive servant and took his time. Passing me off to his coworker, I did the same, but he didn't last nearly as long, as he had already taken his cock out and started stroking it. He didn't want to shoot down my throat though and blasted his load all over my face. I thanked them both and knelt back on my feet, relaxing, reeling in the feeling of such physical service and relishing the feeling of cum dripping down my face and chest. They both soon got up, zipped up and headed out, thanking Mr C on the way and letting them know they should be done, but if he needed any more plumbing adjustments - they'd be right over. Mr C ushered them out of the house.

He came downstairs and knelt next to me - I had collapsed to the floor and was crying. "I know that was a lot. I know it was unexpected. You did wonderfully. I'm so proud of you. Your Mistress is going to be proud of you. And I'm ready to reward you now." I sobbed into his arms as he held me. "Get up on the couch, get comfortable. Present your ass to me." I hobbled up to the couch and placed pillows under my belly. He had never before rewarded me by taking my ass, but he had threatened it many times, often deciding not to as I brought him closer to climax with my mouth. It seems he'd forget once he got aroused.

He lubed my hole, slid a finger in, massaging me, then a second finger. "I'm going to take you now, Dean. I know I've told you I might do this, and I'm not sure why I didn't, but now? Today, after seeing you service those men, this is what you've earned." He very gently knelt behind me, slowly sliding his cock into me. It was so gentle, so easy, so loving. His cock throbbed as he slid into me. "It's been so long since I was in a hole like this... " and he grunted. I felt his cock throb. We fell into a rhythm of him slowly sliding in and out and I gradually meeting that rhythm with my own hips, meeting his thrusts. His hands left my back and thigh and moved to my hips, holding me while he fucked. I could see his head thrown back as he got into it and I was brave enough to look behind me. "Unghh... " he groaned. A good pace... he fucked, added a little more lube, spit on his cock as well. He reached under and grabbed my cock, pumping it. "This is the one time, boy. This is it. The only time." he grunted as he thrust his cock. "This is it so enjoy it. Once you feel me cumming, that's your time. You get to cum. This won't ever happen again. You'll never cum in this house again, this is it." He pumped me, he pumped my ass. I could hear his breathing become labored. I felt my arousal build as I ignored years of training to not be aroused when in service. "You pump it..." he said as his hand left my cock and grabbed my hips. I did. I reached down and pumped by cock, wet with lube, spit and precum... I pumped slowly but methodically. He pumped my ass... his breath getting raspy. He'd never fucked me before. And here he was, a beautiful and gentle lover, giving me the only release I'd ever had with him.

His paced picked up for a minute or so, then he slowed. He thrust deep, quickly, pulled out slowly. He repeated it. I couldn't even hear him breathing, but it just sounded like gasping. He did this a few times, but then I heard his grunt - he was cumming. I jacked my cock hard and fast, I didn't want this to be missed. As I pumped myself, he drove deep into me, driving home and staying there, his cock throbbed, pulsed and I felt his cum. He withdrew, slammed home again and pulsed again. A few more times he did this. In some kind of weird words, I begged to cum, but it came out as gibberish and I just kept pumping my cock. He came deep inside me, ropes of cum filling my ass. My cock throbbed and I spilled jet after jet of cum onto his couch. He collapsed on top of me, pinning me to the couch, my hand pinned to my cock. We both just lay there, him on top of me, his cock shrinking and slowly letting my asshole return to normal. My cock also shrinking and my wet hand, slick with cum, slipping out from under me.

We both panted and groaned a couple more times until our breathing fell back to a regular pace. He got up off of me and found a way to sit on the couch amid my legs, but soon pushed me away.

"Kneel... right here" pant pant. "In front of me."

I slid out from under one of his legs, disentangled myself from him and fell directly on the floor with my body. I worked myself up to a kneeling position, one hand on the couch to steady myself.

"You know my rules. Do the job." he panted. I dropped my face to his crotch and cleaned up any drop of cum I could find. Yes, he was just rooting around in my ass with that same cock, but it felt great to clean him up. This was where the true service submissive shines. Once the orgasm comes and goes, this is where he either is repulsed or engaged. And I was engaged. I was there to service the man my Mistress sent me to service. She had always said "Anything he wants" and she had also told me "Anything anyone I tell you wants... " The workers got included in that.

"You're a very good boy. I'll tell her about this. You let me talk to her first" he said as I cleaned his cock, balls and thighs of excess cum. I could only gag a muffled "yes sir" as my mouth was full of cock.

In the meantime, his cum had been dripping out of my own ass, down over my balls and onto the floor. My ass was throbbing too, though my cock shriveled in post orgasmic rest. "Do you want a shower?" he asked kindly.

"Yes, Sir" was my meek reply.

"Good. But you're not getting one. Stand up" I stood before him on weak knees. He inspected me. His finger penetrated my ass briefly as he inspected me. He smeared cum around my cock, balls, ass and thighs. "No, you're going back home painted. Painted like this." He looked up and smiled at me. "She needs to see the evidence, don't you think?"

"Yes, Sir" I replied, smiling down at him. I slipped to my knees again. I was uncomfortable looking down at him like that. I much preferred looking up. "Yes Sir" I echoed. He patted my head and pulled me close to him.

"You are a good boy. But that took longer than expected, you need to get out before she comes home. After all, you're just here to provide a service, right?" he smiled.

"Yes Sir." I dressed and walked up the stairs. Looking back at him from the top of the stairs, he put on his robe, I smiled back at him and left the house, just hoping we would be on for next week.

tiez
tiez
30 Followers