Service Provider Ch. 01-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H-hi, Tom," she stammered.

Matt slapped her cheek. "Don't be rude." The girl flushed, as much from humiliation as from the slap. "Introduce yourself to Mr. Dugan," Matt ordered.

"Pleased to meet you, Mr. Dugan." In response, the wiry old man reached inside the window, grasped her chin in his gnarled and calloused fingers, and turned her head towards him. Although her eyes were lowered, she glanced at him, startled by the intense gleam in his eyes. Yet he said nothing, releasing her chin.

"What do you think, Tom?"

"I've known Lauren since she was fifteen. Those tits of hers have grown so big they're practically breaking out of that shirt."

"Then let's set them free," Matt said. Open your blouse," She turned to him in protest, mortified by being on a public street in front of two unappealing men, one a stranger. Matt slapped the other cheek. "Do it!"

Her chest heaving with shame, the girl unbuttoned the blouse to her waist but left it tucked into her skirt. Dugan poked his cane into the window. With the tip, he deftly pushed each side of the blouse to the side, uncovering her magnificent chest, the heavy breasts lying on a dusky pink shelf bra. Tom gasped. He'd never seen such a beauty up close.

Lauren cringed when she heard the sound of a vehicle approaching. She craned her head to the left, trying to see it. Fortunately, it was a high pickup truck that passed them from behind, so she was safe for the moment. Unfortunately, with her head turned she didn't notice Dugan positioning the gnarled cane over her breasts. He scraped the rough wood over her mounds. "Ohhhh!" she said in surprise as he rubbed the instrument across her aureole. She felt utterly degraded as the wizened Dugan stimulated her breasts and now those responsive nipples of hers. But she voiced no objection and didn't alter her posture. Her breathing became more ragged.

Tom leaned in and pushed her skirt up her thighs till her pussy was exposed. "Look, Mr. Dugan, she's shaved clean," he said.

"Slide down and put your legs on the dash," Matt said. Once she complied, her pussy was much more exposed, the thick lips opened and pouting. Tom reached in and roughly stroked her sopping slit. "Arrrrr," she moaned.

"See her moisture?" Tom said. Matt opened the glove compartment and removed five small clamps and five small clothespins, giving half of each kind to each man. Tom, being younger and quicker, applied a clamp to the top of each labia. Lauren cried out and bucked her hips. She made so much noise that Matt grabbed a rag from the glove compartment and stuffed it into her gaping mouth.

Mr. Dugan had leaned his cane against the car and attached a clothespin to the base of each long nipple. Lauren shuddered and groaned "Oh, please." A station wagon approached their car slowly, filled with a family. The exposed girl flushed deeply but made no move to cover herself. Thankfully, the family was immersed in conversation and didn't notice them at all. Matt grinned.

Tom added a clothespin to each of her lips further down. Despite the rag, a strand of drool escaped her mouth. Although the clamps were attached to her nipples, they were hanging from the base, and the nipples were so extended that there was plenty of room for Dugan to clip the clothespins onto the tips so they stuck straight out. Relentlessly, Tom positioned a clamp on her fat clit. Out of control, Lauren yelled, oblivious of the neighbors. Finally, Tom snapped a clothespin onto the last protruding half-inch of the girl's huge clit. Both men were taken aback when she thrashed violently in her first orgasm.

Meanwhile, Dugan wasted no time. He yanked down his zipper. Standing on the curb, his thin, veined prick was the perfect height for her mouth. He tore the rag out of her mouth and yanked her head to face him. Dazed, she stared with disgust at the old man's cock, red with age.

Tom grabbed her hands. "Spit in them," he said, noting her glazed eyes. Instead of spitting, she simply opened her mouth. Saliva had accumulated as she was approaching climax, and it now flowed into her palms. He put one hand on his balls and the other on his short but stubby cock. Matt stuffed two fingers into her drenched cunt. She gasped.

Although Dugan's cock was inches from her face, she did nothing. Dugan grabbed her ears and pulled her mouth onto his smelly cock, face fucking her. His head arced back with pleasure at the feel of her velvet mouth, filled with hot saliva. He was astounded that, at his age, a gorgeous teen slut was blowing him in the street.

Lauren went to work, doing her best at the hand job and blowjob so she could finish them off as soon as possible. Matt increased the tempo of his finger fucking. After a minute, Tom uttered a small groan and shot a large load onto her breasts. She kept pumping him until not a drop remained. Matt added his thumb, rubbing her engorged clit.

Dugan was another story. Despite all her skills and best efforts, she thought he was too old to make it. Desperate to end it, she massaged his withered balls. Even that was not enough. Frantic that they'd be discovered, still stroking his balls, she placed a wet finger on the other hand along the crack of his ass and slowly moved it down to his hole. That was enough. He pushed her face off his cock but she managed to keep the finger in his crack. He shot onto her face, aiming his spewing member with accuracy, humiliating her as much as possible. Matt was impressed at how much cum the geezer produced. Spurt after spurt coated Lauren's entire face. When he'd wrung out the last load, Dugan leaned on the windowsill, breathing stentorously, spent. He would have collapsed on the curve if not for his cane.

Lauren fell back against the seat, Dugan's watery cum dripping onto her breasts. Tom's thicker jism had coated the clamps, dripping onto her sweating thighs. More cum dripped off the clothespins onto the leather seat.

"Not bad for starters," Matt said. Lauren slowly turned to him, drained and stupefied. What could he mean? What more could he possibly want? "We're just warming you up." Tom and Dugan tucked their pricks into their pants. "Now get out of the car."

"Why?" she whispered, indignantly. Like lightning, he slapped her cheek. Cum flew off her face onto the car's black interior. "I don't care for your attitude," he said and slapped the side of her left breast. The clamp swung painfully and the clothespin bobbed up and down as her large breast felt the blow. "We're having a picnic in the park." Lauren started to close her blouse with one hand and pull down her skirt with the other. Matt slapped both hands. "I didn't tell you to cover yourself."

Sweat broke out in full force all over her body as she realized that she was to walk across the street, breasts and pussy fully exposed for the world to see. This was by far the greatest degradation yet. Her pussy spasmed. With little hope, she asked, "Matt, may I clean myself first?"

"Of course not. Now tuck the front and back of your skirt into your waist." She did so. "Get out." It was dusk, but still plenty of light. Lauren thought of all the normal households watching TV and preparing dinner. Tom opened the car door. In slow motion, Lauren lifted her naked legs and swung them out onto the curb. Unconsciously, she positioned them as far apart as possible. The two men stared at her gorgeous, cum-stained long legs and gaping pussy. Her cunt had seeped so much juice that the leather made a squeak as she swiveled her ass on it.

Dugan had now recovered from his sensational blowjob. Impatiently, he grabbed the girl's clothespins and viciously pulled them, forcing her to stand. The moment she stood, she noticed a man standing at his living room window one house down, although he was staring across the street at the park. A wave of shame overwhelmed her and she collapsed onto the grass strip by the curb, kneeling with her head hanging, not realizing that the open car door completely shielded her from the guy in his living room. Matt exited the car and walked to the men surrounding his submissive.

In order to rouse her, Dugan yanked back on her hair, which had been gorgeous when she first arrived but was now sweaty and matted. Her cum-drenched face looked straight up. The angle forced his cum to flow down the front of her face. Reflexively, she opened her mouth and extended her tongue, catching his emission. While she was lapping it up, Matt wrapped a black leather slave collar around her neck. He clipped a chain onto the collar's D-ring. Without provocation, Dugan slapped her right cheek and more cum went flying. Matt considered saying something to Dugan but decided not to. Tom and Dugan lifted up the girl and pushed her into the street.

Lauren crossed the road, cringing with humiliation as the two men and Matt followed her. They stared at her perfect ass, exposed below the bunched-up skirt and above her taut thighs. With every shaky step, Lauren was conscious of her nipple clamps swinging and her nipple clothespins protruding. Although she couldn't see the clamps and clothespins on her labia, her peripheral vision could intermittently see the clothespin jutting from her clit. With each step, her cunt kept creaming from the pain and arousal of the multiple clamps and clothespins.

Gratefully, she had finished crossing the road and was lifting her foot to step onto the curb when Matt pulled on her chain. Since the D-link on her collar was facing forward, the yank swiveled her around. Suddenly, she was facing the street. Immediately she scanned the windows for any signs of onlookers. She thought she saw a rustle of the drapes at that guy's living room but couldn't be sure.

"Please, Matthew, let me go!" she begged.

"All right," he relented, dropping the leash. She ran into the park, the leash dragging behind her. They caught up and led her to the bleachers by the playing field. "Kneel on the lower level and rest your arms on the level above," Matt instructed. She moved into position, spreading her legs and thighs on the lower bench, resting her forearms on the upper.

Dugan moved into position behind her beautiful ass. A soon as he undid his belt, his pants fell off his scrawny hips. Without preparation, he thrust his semi-hard hard prick up Lauren's cunt. She felt disgusted about servicing this horrid, creepy old man. She thought Tom was an okay guy, so she didn't mind when he unzipped and pushed his blunt dick into her mouth, aroused by the beautiful face coated with jizz. He slapped her heavy breasts while fucking her mouth and came in five minutes. But despite her milking Dugan's cock with her strong cunt muscles, and even though he slapped her ass repeatedly, it took the old guy ages to get off. When he finally grimaced and shot a short, weak load into her and staggered back.

"That's all for today, guys." Tom had the decency to thank Matt and Lauren but Dugan just hitched up his pants and grunted something unintelligible. They left. Matt lay down on his back on the lower bench and pulled the exhausted, shamed slave girl into position, kneeling above him but facing away. As a precaution, he shoved the rag into her slack mouth. He then collected cum from her face with one hand and from her breasts with the other and coated his raging cock with the goo. Then he lowered her ass onto his cock and had a glorious ass fuck. She screamed in pain and joy as he pummeled her ass, slapping her breasts.

"Harder, harder," she goaded him, hoping the pain in her butt and the agony as he swatted her clamped and clothespinned nipples would help her forget the humiliation she experienced – and relished – from the two others. She yelled a string of gibberish as she came, pumping like a piston gone haywire on his rod. Matt pulled out and spurted an enormous load all the way up her back and into her hair.

After they stood, she could barely walk. Matt forced her to cross the street, fully exposed, at a snail's pace. Although it was dark by now, she cringed with every step, unaware of the cum which dripped from her face, breasts, hair and back into the street, leaving evidence of her sluttishness.

For the final torture, Matt placed a face mask on her for the drive home. Although it lasted less than five minutes, she could sense every time a car passed them in the opposite direction. Every pair of headlights that illuminated her face and bare breasts seemed to extend for an eternity, even though they lasted only five to ten seconds. Each raked over her cum-coated face and chest like the beacon of a lighthouse or the searchlight on a prison guard tower,

Back at home, he removed the face mask, the five clamps and five clothespins. She squirmed in pain, thrashing in the seat. "The test is over," he announced as she suffered the rush of blood back to her large nipples, stretched lips and livid clit. "You passed. And you even get extra credit."

"What do I get for extra credit?" she managed to say, gritting her teeth through the pain.

"More whippings, clamps and bondage, of course. Proof that I love you." Lauren's heart fluttered when he said he loved her. Despite the pain in her sore labia and ravaged clit, her pussy juiced when he said the first part. She knew it was another proof: she was a born submissive. She wondered if it was a genetic trait passed on from her mother, Cecile.

Yet more: Janice introduces Lauren to the board of Ansonia Academy—and especially the Vice-Chancellor.

Chapter Twelve— The Boardroom Revisited

The training of Cecile took place over the next few weeks. Just as Janice had assisted her son, Matt, in training Lauren, Cecile's daughter, so Lauren assisted Matt in training her mother, Cecile. Cecile's promise, exhibited during her first two sessions with Matt and Lauren, was more than borne out by her behavior during the scenes. At the beginning of this period, Matt instructed Janice and Lauren to obey a summons that would be arriving shortly. Two days later, she received a call from Headmaster Knowles.

"The Board is meeting again. You are to be present, and bring Lauren with you."

"Lauren?" Janice repeated, surprised. It was one thing to have Lauren submit to men other than her master, such as Mr. Wheland, here at the house. It was another matter for Lauren to serve a group of other men on their territory. "Yes, sir," she said. "Will it be the same board members?"

"Yes," Knowles said. They're looking forward to you serving them and introducing them to your. . . assistant, shall we say?" He provided the details and said goodbye. Janice called Lauren and asked her to visit that evening. When she arrived, the two women sat down in the dining room. Janice described the Headmaster's phone order, adding that serving the Board was Matt's express wish.

"How many are there?" Lauren asked.

"Four: the Chancellor, the Dean, the Vice-Chancellor and the Headmaster. First they meet. Then we serve cocktails and appetizers, followed by dinner with wine, followed with brandy and cigars."

"Dessert?" Lauren asked.

"Yes, us."

"Oh," the girl said. "What are they like?"

"The Chancellor is old and doesn't have much juice any more. The Dean is a sweet guy who can be satisfied quickly and easily. The Headmaster, Mr. Knowles, arranges the meetings. He's in charge and, if last time was any indication, will have an agenda for us."

"What was the agenda before?"

As Janice began recounting the evening's first details, both she and Lauren became quickly aroused. When Janice paused, Lauren asked impatiently "What happened then?"

"If you want to hear, get down on your knees," Janice ordered. She raised her skirt to her waist, exposing her bare mound, and spread her legs so they were outside the chair legs. "Lick my pussy."

Lauren knelt and, held a hand on each of Janice's thighs, spreading them wider, and slowly began licking biting and chewing Janice's lips and slit. Moaning, Janice managed to narrate her boardroom subjugation in fits and starts. Lauren diddled her clit with her other hand, thinking not only of the Vice-Chancellor, but imagining an evening where she would be controlled by four men, twice more than she'd had at one time.

When Janice would become too excited to speak, Lauren would slow down her sucking. Eventually, Janice finished describing how the men had cum into the two test tubes.

"And the last? The Vice-Chancellor?" Lauren noted how Janice became aroused at the mention of him.

"He's a sexy guy, very knowledgeable and demanding."

"What's he look like?"

"Slender but. . . imposing. Strong eyes and a moustache. Quietly powerful."

"What did he do to you?"

"He. . . kept me for his private use after the others left."

"And what did he make you do?" asked Lauren, getting excited. Janice was silent. Lauren drove her middle finger into Janice's cunt to get lubricated, then shoved the finger into Janice's ass."

"Oohhh, yesss!" Janice said. "Fuck my ass with your finger."

"Tell me," Lauren prompted. With the finger fucking as incentive, Janice explained in detail how the Vice-Chancellor had degraded her.

"He tied me, kneeling with each thigh on a stool, my pussy and ass completely exposed between the stools." Lauren sucked and licked harder and faster. "First he clamped my tits and pussy." The girl was fingering her clit furiously. "He tied off the clamps, hard." Lauren doubled the tempo of her finger in Janice's asshole. "Then he whipped me, hard, especially my tits." Lauren was ready to cum but held off. "He even whipped my pussy." Janice stopped speaking as she started to orgasm.

"Tell me!" Lauren yelled.

"He fucked my pussy, but not for long." Janice halted again. Lauren withdrew her finger from her clit and slapped each of Janice's breasts as hard as she could.

"Tell me!" she repeated.

"Finally, he poured the men's cum from the test tubes onto his cock and. . . and. . . Janice started to cum. "He. . . FUCKED MY ASS!" she screamed as she launched into her cum, bouncing and shaking on the chair, Lauren cumming herself a few seconds later, collapsing to the floor.

A couple of minutes later, Lauren recovered and shook Janice. The girl slapped Janice's face. The older woman's eyelids opened a crack.

"How soon do we go?" Lauren asked.

Five days later, the women stood in the Boardroom. Janice noticed an addition: a metal bar attached to the ceiling, embedded with hooks, a pulley and dangling black ropes.

The Headmaster arrived a few minutes before the others to confirm that everything was in order. Janice and Lauren stood side-by-side near the entrance door in their short, full skirts and tight, thin white blouses, their hands clasped behind them, eyes downcast. Knowles was stunned to see how gorgeous the girl was. The two bore an uncanny resemblance, although the girl was an inch taller and her hair was long, wavy and brown. But her mouth was almost as wide, the lips almost as full, the breasts as large. Of course, nobody's nipples compared to Janice's thick dark stalks.

Headmaster grabbed Lauren's chin and tilted up her head so he could see her eyes. "You are very beautiful."

"Thank you, Sir," she said, and turned her eyes downward.

"And why are you here?"

"Because my Master, Matthew, ordered me to."

"Has Janice informed you of the service you will be providing this evening?"

"Yes, Headmaster."

"Have you ever accommodated four before?"

"No sir."

"Do you have any questions?"

"No, Headmaster."

"Very well." Satisfied, Knowles told them to complete their dinner preparations and wait in the kitchen. Within a few minutes, the Board members arrived and held their meeting. An hour later, Knowles told the women to enter and serve cocktails and appetizers.

Upon their entrance, the men were impressed to see Janice again, but they were staggered to see the gorgeous girl as well, complimenting Knowles and Janice on Lauren's beauty. The women stood facing the conference table in the appropriate posture. "I'll introduce you to our new servant," the Headmaster said. "But first, Lauren, raise your skirt, tuck it into your waist and thrust your hips forward."