Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He has such a nice cock, don't you think?" Kelly asked, still working his cock in her hand. "Come feel," she said, reaching out and grabbing Sara by the hand and pulling her close.

Holding her breath, Sara allowed Kelly to place her hand on John's throbbing cock. She was thrilled when she felt how soft and warm it was in spite of being so hard. Her fingers wrapped around it and she tried to imitate what she had seen Kelly doing.

"That feels nice, Sara," John said, smiling down at her. "Do it with your mouth now."

"What?" Sara gasped.

"Go ahead, suck on it," Kelly encouraged her. "And why don't you get out of those clothes, too," she said, reaching out and undoing Sara's skirt.

"What are you doing?" Sara hissed at Kelly, not relinquishing John's cock as her skirt suddenly fell to the ground, leaving her in her panties.

"It's much better, believe me," Kelly said, suddenly dropping to her knees and pulling Sara's panties down to the floor, too. "It's not like he hasn't seen you naked before, is it?"

"No, but this is embarrassing," Sara said, blushing as she looked up at John, his cock still in her hand.

"Take your shirt off, too, Sara," John said, reaching out and pulling it up.

Sara had to let go of his cock as he pulled her shirt up over her head, leaving her standing there in her bra which Kelly quickly made disappear. She had fuller breasts than they would have imagined and her nipples were hard and sticking out from the tips.

"Now, let's suck on John's cock," Kelly said, dropping to her knees in front of John and taking his cock in her hand. "If you won't do it, I will," she said, opening her mouth and slowly letting it slide in on her tongue until her face was pressed up against his belly. Then she slowly let it slide back out, all gleaming from her mouth.

"He tastes so good," Kelly said, licking her lips and looking up at Sara. "You try now."

Sara was almost in shock as she let Kelly pull her down onto her knees next to her in front of John. She had just seen Kelly take her brother's cock all the way into her mouth.

"Come on, Sara, help me," Kelly said, licking John's cock and bobbing up and down on it.

Slowly Sara leaned forward, letting her tongue lead the way until she felt John's cock. Slowly she licked him, feeling it on her tongue, then she softly sucked on the head of it, feeling it fill her mouth. Kelly was next to her, encouraging her, rubbing her hands on her back and shoulders and down to her ass. Slowly she began to enjoy the taste and feel of John's cock in her mouth and she began to lick and suck on it in earnest as Kelly continued to rub her back, shoulders and ass. She had just let more of John's cock into her mouth when she felt Kelly's hands slide around her ass into her pussy, a finger sliding right up inside of her. Choking and gasping she pulled her mouth from John's cock.

"What are you doing?" she cried, trying to pull away from Kelly's probing fingers.

"Just feeling how wet you're getting from sucking on John's cock," Kelly said without any embarrassment. "You have a sweet little pussy and I can't wait to see John fuck it."

"I don't know," Sara said, looking fearfully at John's huge cock in her fist, wondering how it could possibly fit inside of her.

"She tastes nice too, John," Kelly said, licking her finger. "Here, taste," she said, offering him her finger.

Sara watched in astonishment as John sucked on Kelly's finger, tasting her pussy juices.

"Umm, that's nice," he said. "Why don't you let me lick you a little bit now," he suggested, taking her by the hand and pulling her to her feet, Sara's hand never leaving his cock. "You can have more of that later, I promise," he said, pulling her onto the bed and positioning her on her back. "But now I've got to taste your pussy," he said, prying her legs apart and kneeling in between them, staring at her virgin pussy. "Oh, yes," he said as he lowered his face to her pussy, his tongue leading the way past her pussy lips into the warm, juicy interior.

Sara gasped when she felt John's tongue slide into her pussy. She had never imagined anything feeling so good. She put her hands on his head and spread her legs as wide as she possibly could, wanting to make it as easy as possible for him so that he wouldn't stop. His tongue was driving her crazy as he probed and teased, slurping at her juices that were now freely flowing.

"Do you like having your pussy licked?" Kelly asked her, kneeling by her head on the bed.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes," Sara, gasped. "It's so wonderful."

"And it tastes wonderful, too," Kelly told her. "Now taste me," she said, straddling Sara's head and lowering herself until she felt her pussy rubbing on Sara's face. "Lick me, Sara, lick me," she said, watching John's tongue as it flew in Sara's pussy.

Then she felt Sara's tongue begin to explore her pussy and she smiled, knowing that Sara would soon be as hooked on sex as they were. She was so impatient to see John fuck her that she was ready to scream. But then if he fucked Sara, then she could have him, and she was so horny.

"John, do it now," Kelly said to her brother, seeing his eyes light up as he looked up at her.

Lifting his face from between Sara's thighs, John pulled her until her ass was just on the bed with her feet resting on his shoulders. Her pussy was spread wide open and nice and pink as he grasped his cock and began to slide it up and down between her pussy lips. The whole time Sara never stopped licking and sucking on Kelly's pussy. Then John placed the head of his cock at the entrance to Sara's hole and slowly pressed. At first nothing happened, then Sara suddenly gasped from between Kelly's thighs as John's cock penetrated her pussy an inch or so. He waited, feeling his cock throbbing and her pussy clenching on his shaft. Then slowly he began to saw it back and forth, slowly working it into Sara's pussy as she gasped and groaned between Kelly's thighs. There was a spot where he couldn't get past until he finally pushed real hard, causing Sara to cry out as his cock buried itself completely in her now deflowered pussy. Sara was no longer a virgin.

Climbing off of Sara's face, Kelly moved down to where she could see John's cock moving in and out of Sara's pussy.

"That's it, John, fuck her, fuck her good," Kelly said, delighting in the sight of her brother's cock sluicing in and out of Sara's newly deflowered pussy.

Sara was moaning and rolling from side to side as John slowly but surely fucked her, stroking his cock deep into her with each thrust, then pulling it almost all the way out before plunging back in again.

"It. Feels. So. Good." Sara managed to gasp as John continued to fuck her. "Don't. Stop."

"Not until I'm ready to cum," John agreed, picking up his rhythm as Sara's pussy adjusted and began to make it easier.

"You've got to cum in her mouth," Kelly said, her eyes wide and bright. "It's the only way the first time."

"Oh, oh, oh," Sara cried out, arching her back as she came for the first time, her pussy spasming on John's cock as he thrust in and out of her pussy.

"That's it, Sara, cum like crazy," Kelly encouraged her, reaching over and massaging Sara's breasts, her nipples hard and sticking up off of her chest. "Fuck her, John."

"I'm going to cum," John said, his face screwing up as he tried not to lose control.

"In her mouth, in her mouth," Kelly said, tugging at him. "Don't screw it up for her."

Suddenly John pulled his cock from Sara's pussy and climbed up on top of her so that he was straddling her chest with his cock pointing at her face. Sara opened her mouth and John slid his gooey cock into it, almost exactly as he exploded, cum shooting into Sara's mouth as his cock banged against the back of her throat. Sara closed her lips on his cock and struggled to swallow his cum as it filled her mouth, tasting herself on his cock for the first time along with his cum. When John finally stopped cumming, he gently disengaged himself from Sara's mouth, climbing off of her body and sitting next to her on the bed, staring at her laying there with her legs wide apart, her pussy red and throbbing, her face smeared with cum and her lips puffy.

"Well, Sara, how was that for you?" John asked, smiling at her.

"Oh, John, that was so wonderful," Sara said, struggling to sit up. "I can't believe how much I liked it."

"Maybe you understand your parents a little bit better now," Kelly said, smiling at her. "Your mother loves John's cock."

"I can see why," Sara sighed. "I love it, too."

"Well, your father's got a pretty nice cock himself," Kelly said. "I'm sure he'd love to fuck you if you want him to."

"Fuck my father!"

"Sure, why not?" Kelly asked. "It's just a cock. And it's not like you don't like him or love him, is it? You're not trying to make babies, just fuck and have fun. That's why I love John so much."

"You two really fuck each other?"

"All the time," Kelly assured her. "In fact, if you hadn't been here now, that cock would have been filling my pussy instead of yours. I gave it up for you."

"Oh, Kelly, are you really a friend?"

"Sure, why not," Kelly agreed. "We have a lot in common, I think."

"I better get home," Sara said, getting to her feet. "I can't wait until the next time," she said, running her hands down her new body. "We can do this again, can't we?"

"Sure we can," John replied. "I'll fuck you any time you like."

"Yeah, and next week maybe you can surprise your parents and join us," Kelly suggested.

"Oh, that would be something, wouldn't it?" Sara laughed as she pulled her clothes on. "Mom and dad watching me fuck."

"You'll probably be fucking and sucking them," Kelly observed dryly.

After Sara left, Kelly and John just lounged on her bed naked, not doing anything but talking. There was suddenly a knock on the door and before either of them could react, Karin opened the door and entered, a look of total shock on her face as she saw her twins naked together on a bed.

"What do you think you're doing like that?" she asked, angry.

"Oh, mom, chill out," Kelly said with a laugh. "Why pretend? John just fucked Sara so she wouldn't have to be a virgin anymore and I sort of helped. Now we're resting, okay?"

"No, it's not okay," Karin exclaimed, exasperated. "We talked about this."

"Yes, we talked about it and didn't agree," Kelly said. "And we don't agree. You've shown us that it's okay to have sex with whomever you want, whenever you want, as long as dad doesn't find out. Well, that's what we're doing. And if we feel like having sex together, like you and John have done more than once, that's what we'll do," she said, reaching over and grasping John's cock in her hand. "And you're always welcome to join us, no matter who's involved."

"Don't you understand how wrong this is?" Karin asked desperately.

"It doesn't seem wrong to me," Kelly said, leaning over and sucking John's cock into her mouth. "In fact, it tastes pretty nice to me, what with Sara's pussy juice all over it."

"Well, I won't tolerate it," Karin said firmly.

"Look, mom," Kelly said, lifting her face from John's cock. "We've tried to be nice to you about this but you've been nothing but uncool. So this is how it's going to be. We don't want to hear another word from you about what you think of what we're doing. You've set the example. If you bother us again about this, we'll tell dad you've been fucking Tom every morning after he goes to work. I'm sure you don't want that, do you?"

"You wouldn't dare!" Karin said with a real feeling of fear in her belly.

"Oh, of course I would," Kelly said with a laugh, "if that's the only way to keep you in line. And further, if we want you to join us, and we invite you, you'll join us."

"What do you mean?" Karin asked, stricken.

"That means if John wants to fuck you, you let him. If he wants to fuck you in the ass, you let him. If he wants you to suck his cock or he wants to suck your pussy, or for that matter if I want you to suck my pussy or I want to suck yours, you will. Or I'll tell."

"You don't mean it."

"But I do," Kelly said, sitting up, a smile on her face. "I don't want to, but if you don't grow up, I will."

"Oh, god, what have I done?" Karin sobbed, her face in her hands.

"You fucked Tom after we went to school today, didn't you?" John asked suddenly, stroking Kelly's head as she resumed sucking on his cock.

"How dare you!" Karin exclaimed, her face flushing as she remembered that morning.

"See, you're such a hypocrite," Kelly said, lifting her face from John's cock. "Now either undress and join us or go away," she said, again swallowing John's cock.

Karin just stared as her daughter very expertly sucked her son's cock. John never stopped stroking Kelly's head and never took his eyes off of Karin for a second the whole time Kelly sucked his cock. Karin knew she should go, that she should stop them, but how could she? She felt so powerless as she watched Kelly working John into a real state as she sucked his cock. She could feel herself getting wet as she watched. She had felt John's cock inside of her, but she had never really realized what a beautiful cock it was, at least as big as his father's if not bigger. And it seemed like he had his father's incredible control, too. She couldn't turn away. Kelly noticed and locked her eyes on hers as she continued to suck. She was bobbing up and down, taking the entire length of John's cock into her mouth each time.

John was beginning to groan and Karin knew that he would lose control any second and cum. She had no doubt that Kelly would swallow his cum after seeing her with Henry and James the day before. She obviously had the same love of the taste of cum as she herself did. There it was, she thought, a smile crossing her face as she watched John arching his back as Kelly sucked and sucked on his cock, not stopping until John fell back onto the bed, totally spent and literally sucked dry.

With a smile on her face, Kelly got up from the bed and slowly walked towards her mother, her breasts swaying as she sauntered over. Karin just stared at her daughter, someone she didn't even know any more. When Kelly got right in front of her, she reached up and put her arms around her mother's neck, drawing her face towards hers and kissing her softly on the lips. Karin didn't know what to do, she had never kissed another woman before. She felt Kelly's soft tongue gently parting her lips and she gave in to the kiss, opening her mouth and letting her own tongue slide out to caress her daughter's. She suddenly tasted a familiar taste and then was aware of Kelly pushing a mouthful of cum into her mouth, her son's cum, John's. Automatically Karin swallowed, noting that John's cum was sweet, very tasty. Then Kelly broke the kiss and stood there smiling at her as she licked her lips and swallowed what she hadn't passed to her.

"Doesn't John taste great, mom?" Kelly asked. "Wait until you taste it from the source. But you've done that already, haven't you? I can't wait to taste your pussy, mom, especially after John gets done fucking you. Doesn't that excite you just a little bit, the thought of your own daughter sucking your pussy after your son fucks you? I think it sounds deliciously wicked and I can't wait."

"Sorry, mom, but I told Kelly how great your pussy tastes. It's the only one I know that's as sweet as Kelly's," John said, getting to his feet. "Maybe if dad doesn't show up again tonight the three of us can have some fun together."

"I can't take this," Karin sobbed, her face in her hands.

"Hey, mom, it's okay," Kelly said, feeling badly and putting an arm around her mother's shoulders. "There's nothing to cry about. Nobody's getting hurt."

"It's just that you're my children and I'm supposed to give you positive input for your lives and I'm doing such a terrible job. I feel like a depraved, perverted failure."

"Oh, mom, you're not," Kelly said, hugging her tightly. "We love you so much, even more now that we know you're so much like us," she said, gently leading her over to the bed and sitting down, pulling her down next to her. "We just want you to be happy like we are," she said, leaning on her mother, feeling Karin's hand slide around her to hold her close.

Kelly wriggled closer to her mother, causing her mother's hand to accidentally fall onto her breast. Karin quickly pulled it away, but Kelly caught her hand and put it back, smiling up at her mother.

"I like it when you hold me like this," Kelly said. "It feels good."

"Oh, Kelly," Karin sighed, shaking her head. "I just don't know what to do."

"Just enjoy, mom, just enjoy," Kelly replied, letting one hand slide up her mother's body to cup one of her breasts. "Isn't that what it's all about?"

"But what if your father were to find out?" Karin asked, gently kneading Kelly's breast without realizing it.

"Him!" John said, getting to his feet and moving to stand directly in front of his mother, his cock sticking out in front of him.

"I'll bet I can get dad to try to fuck me," Kelly said with a chuckle. "It should be easy. I could tease him like crazy for a while before I let him do it. Would that make you mad, mom?"

"He wouldn't dare touch you!" Karin exclaimed.

"Why not, mom, you touch me?" John said, moving his hips forward so that his cock rubbed his mother's face. "Go ahead, suck on me, mom," he encouraged. "Just do it."

"Oh, John," Karin sighed, reaching up with one hand to hold her son's cock. "You do have such a beautiful cock," she said, rubbing it in her hand. "And you do taste so good."

"That's it, mom, just do it," Kelly encouraged. "Suck him."

Unable to resist, Karin opened her mouth and began to suck her son's cock. She felt it grow to its full size in her mouth and she could taste the pre-cum already flowing from the tip and she sucked on him. And Kelly had slid a hand under her skirt and was rubbing her pussy. She hadn't worn any panties, so Kelly was easily able to slide her fingers between her slick pussy lips into her very center, rubbing her just right as she sucked John's cock. She felt John pushing her backwards as he climbed on top of her, straddling her chest as he continued to feed is cock into her mouth. She parted her knees willingly at the suggestion of Kelly's pressure on her legs and was rewarded by the feeling of Kelly's mouth and tongue on and in her pussy while she sucked John. They sucked and sucked, not stopping until they had each sucked each other several times, cumming in each other's mouths, finally laying on the bed naked, mother, son, and daughter, spent from their pleasure.

"Oh, mom, that was so wonderful," Kelly breathed, letting a hand drape over to touch her mother on the bed next to her.

"Yes, Kelly, it was," Karin agreed. "You two are really something, you know."

"We're just your kids," Kelly said with a laugh. "And I'm going to shave my pussy like yours. It's so nice to eat that way. I want to make it easier for my pussy to get sucked."

"I've never tasted another woman before this," Karin admitted.

"Isn't pussy great, mom?" Kelly exclaimed, sitting up, her face wreathed in a smile. "It's the only thing as good as a man's cum and it's totally different. My favorite is a cock cumming in my mouth that's just come from a pussy. I saw you liked it that way, too. You like the taste of your own pussy on a cock, don't you?"

"I suppose I do," Karin admitted. "I'd never really thought about it."

"We'd better get dressed," John suggested. "Dad should be home any minute now."

"Oh, god, your father," Karin said, sitting up. "What are we going to do?"

"Just leave it to me," Kelly answered, getting to her feet. "I'll start on him tonight. By next week I'll have him begging to drink my pee."

They all broke up laughing at that and got dressed, and not a minute too soon, for Jason Redson pulled in to the garage just as they finished. When Kelly heard her mother call them to dinner, she smiled as she thought of the reaction her outfit was going to cause. As she sauntered into the dining room, everyone caught their breath when they saw her. Kelly was wearing a t-shirt that came down to just above mid-thigh and nothing else, though they didn't realize that. What was obvious was that she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were hard and sticking out through the thin, white material.

1...1213141516...19