Servicing Sara's Friends

Story Info
Domme makes him serve her friends, one with something extra.
7.7k words
4.63
59.2k
103

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nada_doing
nada_doing
425 Followers

This is a sequel to "Sara Gets What She Wants", where the narrator's domme girlfriend leads him deep into his own taboo desires, from pegging to bi sex. Check that out for some background on their relationship.

*

"Are you going to be a good boy for me today?" Sara stood behind me, on her tiptoes so that her lips could brush my ear. Her slender hands trailed up my arms, across my shoulders, settling on the sides of my neck.

"Yes," I said. I always said yes to her.

"It's going to be fun," she said, her voice low and husky, as her fingers tightened around the sides of my neck. "With a special surprise I think you'll enjoy. Are you ready to be my sub slave in front of my friends?"

"I'm ready," I said. "I'm ready for anything you want me to do."

"Good," she said. "They'll be here soon. Oh! I almost forgot..." She bent down, retrieving something I couldn't see from behind me, and I heard the tinkle of metal on metal, then felt a softness envelop my neck and click tight around it.

It was a thin black collar, connected by a long, silvery chain to a leather loop she held in her hand. She turned me around slowly to face her, and I met her eyes, which were aglow with satisfaction. "It looks so good on you," she cooed, stroking my neck and over the soft material of the collar. "Now everyone will know who you belong to. No one else is allowed to touch this leash. You understand?"

"Yes."

She raised an eyebrow, watching me. Then she reached up and grabbed my jaw, her fingers tangling in my beard. She tugged on the chain, forcing me down to her. "I let you get away with a lot," she murmured, "but today, in front of our guests, you will call me mistress. Understand?"

"Yes, mistress," I said, my face flushed, my dick stiffening.

"Oh," she sighed. "I'm so lucky to have found such an obedient pet." She leaned forward, kissing me softly on the lips, her tongue dragging slowly across my bottom lip. "I'll keep you safe. If it's ever too much, you remember what to say?"

I nodded, then added: "Yes, mistress."

"Good," she said. "Did you put the plug in, like I told you?"

"Yes, mistress," I said again, squeezing my ring around the buttplug inside me. While one hand still held my leash, she reached into her pocket with the other, pulling out her phone. I watched her as she looked at it, admiring the way her dark hair framed her face, how her brow furrowed slightly in concentration.

Then I gasped. Suddenly the plug came alive inside me, vibrating urgently in my hole, sending shivers down to the tips of my toes.

"Good," she laughed. "It's working." She pressed something, and the vibration slowed, then stopped, leaving me desperate for more. She saw the expression my face and stroked my cheek again. "Don't worry. Your slutty little hole will get plenty of attention today." She reached up to my neck, unlinking the leash from the collar. "Go make sure everything is ready. I need to get changed before they show up."

I didn't know who "they" were. All I knew was she had asked me how I felt about being submissive to her and two of her friends, friends I hadn't met before. I'd told her I was scared, but willing. Like always, she planned the rest. I had no idea what to expect.

I tidied up the apartment, straightening knick-knacks on the living room table, putting dried dishes away in the cabinet, trying to keep myself busy. I walked a little gingerly, the plug shifting in me with every step.

After a few minutes Sarah emerged from our room. She looked gorgeous: a strappy black dress that only made it to mid-thigh, hugging her round ass so tightly that it left little to the imagination, and a pair of black peeptoe heels, revealing her first few toes and the lines between them. I took a moment, admiring that graceful curve from her ass, down her calves, to the tips of her toes. They were painted crimson; she must have just gotten them done when she was out that morning. The night before, when they'd been in my mouth, they'd been painted blue.

She re-attached the leash to my collar, then tugged on it gently, pulling me into the living room. "Sit on the couch while we wait," she said.

I obeyed, carefully, taking a deep breath in as the couch cushions pressed the buttplug deeper into me. She sat down next to me on the couch, swinging her legs up and resting her heels in my lap, tapping the side of her shoe against my knee as we waited.

Finally, our doorbell rang. "Answer the door for our guests," she whispered, standing up and tugging me to my feet. I enjoyed the feeling of the collar when she tugged the leash, how it tightened around my neck.

I took a deep breath. People were about to see me, with a collar around my neck, a leash in Sara's hand! But this is what I'd agreed to, and I couldn't back down now ... not that I really wanted to. I opened the door.

Two gorgeous women stood outside our front door. The one to my left was petite, a bit shorter than Sara. Long light brown hair fell around a cute, friendly face: bright blue eyes, a button nose, and wide pink lips. She was wearing a blue and white dress, a dark blue bag draped over one shoulder, and high blue heels to match. The girl on the right was much taller, almost as tall as me, and darker -- caramel skin, black hair, brown eyes above a wide, proud nose and full lips covered in purple lipstick. Her dark dress showed off generous curves, and long, long legs, ending in shiny black stiletto.

"Hi!" I stammered. "Welcome..."

They both looked at me, eyeing me up and down, their eyes drawn to the collar around my neck and the leash that trailed behind me into our apartment. "You must be Dan," the girl on the right said, her voice a bit deeper than I'd expected, but melodic, dripping with a confident energy. "I'm Hyat," she said.

"I'm Megan," the girl on the left added. Her voice was high and sunny. "It's ..." she giggled. "Nice to meet you. Sara has told us a lot about you."

"Come in, come in," I said, my face flushed, embarrassed. I held the door open, and they went in to greet Sara, wrapping her in hugs and kisses on the cheek like long lost sisters. They engaged in the usual small talk as I stood to the side, Sara occasionally tightening her grip on the leash just to remind me it was there. After a few moments, she turned, looking at me expectantly.

"Ah," I said, "would either of you like a drink?"

"What do you have?" Megan asked, meeting my eyes, then looking away. She seemed a little embarrassed, too.

"Tell me what you'd like, and I'll tell you if I can make it," I said.

"Hmm ..." she tapped her cheek with one finger, her eyes meeting Sara's. She really was cute -- I stole a second to admire her, my eyes wandering over her pale breasts, pushed up by her dress. I think she caught me looking. "Can you do a Moscow mule?"

"Of course," I said. "We have ginger beer." I turned to Hyat, who was apparently already looking at me, and did not move her eyes away when I met them. She stared me down, appraisingly, a hint of hunger in her dark eyes.

"Espresso martini," she said. "But with whiskey, not vodka. And that's assuming you have an espresso maker, and good whiskey. If you don't, I'll take a lime gimlet."

"We do," Sara said, laughing. "Oh, Hyat, you haven't changed a bit."

"Your drinks will be right up," I said. Sara walked over to me, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor, and planted a kiss on my cheek as she unlinked the leash again, freeing me to go into the kitchen and mix the drinks.

I turned on the espresso machine, slipped a pod in and a glass under it, and let it heat up while I made the Moscow mule -- a much simpler drink. I garnished that with a slice of the lime that I'd squeezed into it, then prepared the martini. Finally, I poured Sara a glass of her favorite wine.

I was about to bring the drinks back, but something was missing ... ah. I went into the cabinet, opened a bag of coffee (whole bean, of course) and carefully arranged three coffee beans on top of the martini, as I'd always seen it done in bars. Then I brought the drinks back to the living room.

The three of them sat on the couch, Sara in the middle, laughing as they shared some story or another that I only caught the end of. I gave them their drinks. As I bent down to give Sara her glass, she clicked the leash back onto my collar.

Hyat looked at hers and laughed. "Oh, you even put the coffee beans on top! Sara, he is a keeper." She sipped the drink, wiping a bit of cream off her top lip. "Pretty good."

"Oh, mine is delicious," Megan said. "Thank you!"

"You don't need to thank him," Sara said, her voice low, meeting my eye. "He's just doing what he's told. Thank me." She laid a hand on Megan's knee, and the shorter girl went a bit pale.

"T-thank you," she said. Then she blushed, in a way I recognized immediately -- I always felt that same heat in my cheeks when Sara corrected me, followed by that little burst of pride when I obeyed her.

"You're very welcome." Sara smiled. "Dan, our guests still have their shoes on!" She tugged the leash down, firmly, pulling me onto my knees in front of the couch. That was a familiar face and pose for me, but not in front of three beautiful women. My face flushed; my cock stirred in my pants, throbbing.

Megan reached down, about to unbuckle the strap on her heel, but Sara laid a hand on her forearm to stop her. "That's what he's here for," she said, smiling. "Anything you want, he'll do it if I tell him to. You don't have to lift a finger." Her fingers stroked Megan's arm for a few more seconds. Then she picked up the remote and turned on the TV. "What do we need to catch up on?"

"Ooh," Megan said. "I didn't see the newest House Hunters yet..."

Hyat laughed. "None of that HGTV shit for me, thanks."

While they debated what to watch, I moved over to kneel in front of Megan. Her pale white legs were smooth and beautiful; my dick twitched again as I reached out to touch her heels, gently undoing the buckle of the strap around her ankle, then slipped her shoe off her foot. When her toes popped free of the shoe she sighed, wriggling them in the air. She had a French tip pedicure. I tried not to stare at her toes -- long, thin, almost as perfect as Sara's -- as I removed her other shoe, then started to shift over to Hyat.

Sara pulled on the leash, stopping me. "Ah-ah," she said, shaking her head. "They had to walk all the way from the car in those heels! I'm sure Megan would love a foot massage, wouldn't you, Megan?"

Megan flushed. "I mean ... if you're offering ... that sounds nice."

"Don't be so shy," Sara said. "He likes it. Don't you, Dan?"

I flushed a deep, dark red, my face burning. "Yes ..." her eyes flashed. "Mistress." She nodded, satisfied. They want back to the TV.

I pulled some lotion out of the side table, rubbed it on my hands, then took Megan's left foot between my palms, lifting her leg a little so I could get a better angle, and went to work. Her feet were soft and small, about the same size as Sara's though without her high arches. I started at the arch, first spreading the lotion gently, then kneading my thumbs into her skin more deeply. Megan sighed, leaning back on the couch. "Oh, that's nice," she said. "You're a lucky girl, Sara. I have to beg my boyfriend to give me a massage! He never wants to."

"You don't have him trained properly," Sara said. Hyat laughed.

I kept my focus on her feet, moving my hands down to rub her heel -- she giggled -- then up to the ball of her foot, and then her delicate toes. I took each one between my thumb and forefinger, gently massaging the pad before moving on to the next; Megan sighed and sipped her drink, sinking back into the couch and relaxing more.

I repeated the same motions with her other foot, massaging out the day's tension. I wasn't sure when I should stop and move on to Hyat; I watched Sara for a signal, but she focused on the TV, only occasionally glancing at me and smirking. My wrists were starting to get a little tired, but I persevered.

"Megan," Sara said, as casually as could be, "do you like getting your toes sucked?"

Megan giggled. "I don't know. It's a little weird. Only one guy ever did it to me. But it felt nice..." She frowned, looking down at me, her blue eyes seeming concerned. "Do you like to, Dan?"

I opened my mouth, but Sara said: "It doesn't matter what he likes. It's about what you like." She laughed. "I'll get that domme side out of you one day, Meg, I know it's in there somewhere."

I watched as Megan flexed her pretty toes, considering it. I would like to suck them very much, in fact. But Sara was right ... it wasn't about what I wanted, which, somehow, was exactly how I wanted it.

"Umm..." Megan said, blushing.

"If you want to, just put your toes in his mouth," Sara said, turning to look at us.

Slowly, uncertainly, Megan pointed her foot at me and brushed her big toe against my bottom lip. She giggled nervously, then pushed a little further; I opened my lips and wrapped them around her big toe, swirling my tongue around it like the head of a cock, then sliding my tongue between it and the next toe, licking at the sensitive skin between.

"Oh!" She gasped, biting her lip. "It tickles!" She squirmed a little but seemed to enjoy it as I moved from one toe to the next, bathing her soft skin with my tongue.

I heard Hyat's voice: "The way he sucks toes, he looks like he'd be good at sucking cock." I flushed, panicking a little, looking at Sara; she met my eyes, and just smiled, and said nothing. Our little secret, her eyes said.

"Maybe we'll find out soon," Sara said to Hyat. Would she make me suck her strap-on in front of her friends? My stomach buzzed anxiously. Sara tugged gently on my leash, and I moved on to Megan's other foot, giving those toes all the same attention. Finally, I was done; I let her pinkie toe pop from my mouth, and gave her ankle a little kiss. She giggled.

"Thank you, D... I mean, Sara. That was nice," she said. She arched her feet up, stretching her calves. "My boyfriend would never..."

I moved on to Hyat, giving Sara's exposed toes one quick kiss as I passed her. Unlike Megan, Hyat was not shy at all; she stuck her shoes up in my face, looking at me expectantly as I pulled them free. Her feet were a little bigger, but well-manicured, smelling like floral-scented lotion. Her toes were painted white, contrasting nicely with her tanned feet.

I started rubbing lotion on one foot, but she seemed to grow impatient; the other foot pressed against my face, her toes pushing roughly against my nose, forcing my head back a little. I breathed in her scent, blushing. "Oh, you love it," Hyat said, laughing. "Suck those toes, bitch."

I opened my mouth, taking a few of her toes into it at once, rolling my tongue in circles around them as I massaged her other foot with my hands. It was a little hard to keep the two different motions in sync.

After a few heavenly minutes of sucking her toes while they watched TV, Hyat pulled her toes out of my mouth, then wrapped both of her feet around my neck and squeezed. I groaned quietly, my ring instinctively spasming around the plug in my ass as I felt that delicious pressure around my throat. "Oh, and he likes being choked, too," Hyat murmured. "What a good little sub boy."

"Dan," Sara said. "I think you know what she wants."

I did. Hyat's feet pulled me down towards her, and then she let me go, spreading her legs a bit on the couch so that I could crawl between her knees. My head slipped into the darkness beneath her skirt; I breathed in, a slightly unfamiliar scent, much different from Sara. Tentatively, I kissed her inner thigh, fumbling a bit in the darkness as I kissed my way up to...

My lips brushed against the unmistakable warmth of a soft dick, slowly hardening.

"Oh, you found it," Hyat said in a tone of mock congratulation. "Now suck it."

There was no time to think. A familiar hunger rose in me, and I pushed my face deeper under her skirt, taking her soft length to the hilt in my mouth. It felt so good to have a real cock in my mouth again. I swirled my tongue around her pole, pausing at that sensitive spot just beneath the head, then pulled back to focus my tongue on her head, licking her slit. Her cock was quickly growing in my mouth.

"I'd like to see the show, too," Sara said.

Hyat pushed me back. My face was flushed, from the heat under her skirt, and from my desire to service her. She grabbed her skirt, pulling it tight against her, showing off the curve of her cock; I could see the outline of her head clearly through it. Then she pulled her skirt up and her length swung free. Now that it was hard, it was big. I swallowed involuntarily. She was longer and thicker than me, her cock jutting out incongruously from the curves of her hips; it was dark, the head more purple than pink. Big veins throbbed proudly along her length, and two big, heavy balls hung loose beneath it. Her balls and cock were completely bare, with just a thin landing strip of pubic hair above them.

"Oh," Megan said. "I always forget how big you are..."

Hyat sat back down on the couch, spreading her legs again. Sara pulled my leash roughly, bringing me closer. "Don't just admire it," Sara said. "Suck it."

I bent down, letting the tip of my nose trail up her length, inhaling the scent of her cock; I planted a loving kiss on her slit before I took her whole head in my mouth. It was hot, softer than velvet, and I ran my tongue around it, savoring the feeling of her swollen helmet on my tongue. I was overcome with a hunger to please that big dick, and I skipped my usual teasing and took as much of her as I could, opening my jaw wide as I took her length down my throat until I gagged. She was so hard now, her cock warm iron in my mouth. She throbbed against the back of my throat; I held it there as long as I could, then retreated up a bit, my spit drooling down her shaft. I cupped her balls in my hand, kneading them gently, feeling them moving between my fingers.

"You love that big girl cock," Hyat groaned. "You're good. You've had practice. Don't even try to lie to me."

I didn't respond, just took her deep again, determined to get her all in my throat. It took a few tries as I gagged loudly, filling the room with slurping noises; finally I had her all the way down my throat, and my tongue lapped feebly at her big balls for as long as I could before my gag reflex forced me to come up for air.

"We're going to have a lot of fun together, Dan," Hyat said, slapping me gently and affectionately on the cheek. "With your mistress's permission, of course."

"I love watching my slave suck cock," Sara said. "He's all yours. You know, he's never felt a cock cum in his mouth before..."

"Oh, we'll have to fix that," Hyat said, grabbing me roughly by my hair and shoving her cock back into my mouth. I covered my teeth with my lips as best as I could, my tongue hanging loose as I accepted her length fucking in and out of my mouth. My jaw ached immediately. She was a lot bigger than Sara's strap on.

"Megan, are you enjoying the show?" Sara asked.

"Yeah, it's ... it's hot," Megan stammered.

"Come here," Sara said. I knew that tone of voice all too well. I couldn't see -- my head was held in place by Hyat's hands as she fucked my mouth -- but I could imagine what was happening. Sara beckoning; Megan obeying, as I always did, crawling over to her on the couch, hiking up my girlfriend's dress, bringing her face closer and closer to Sara's pussy, which would be dripping wet from watching me suck cock.

Hyat let up on her thrusting, relaxing back against the couch and pulling her cock free of my lips with an audible pop. She jerked her length slowly, watching me with a predatory look in her eyes. I took the opportunity to press my nose against her big balls, breathing in their slightly musky scent, licking along her sack with a newfound confidence. I took one ball gently into my mouth, rolling my tongue across it.

nada_doing
nada_doing
425 Followers