All Comments on 'Servicing Sara's Friends'

by nada_doing

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great chapter

Looking forward to more. Hyat needs to fuck him!

nada_doingnada_doingabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks anon! Chapter 2 is already submitted and she destroys him in it, don't worry!

VanquishedVanquishedabout 4 years ago
Fun and hot

I enjoyed this story, especially the way the different girls treat the sub, from slightly embarrassed to aggressive and demanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So Well Written So Hot

This series is amazing. Just the right mix of a successful real life relationship and D/s. Mote please.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
Up My Alley!

I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers. Please keep going.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

nada_doingnada_doingabout 4 years agoAuthor

Really appreciate the comments! I'm a firm believer that real life, healthy D/s relationships need to be grounded in love and mutual respect, and I try to show that through Sara. She loves dominating her boyfriend (and helping him fulfill his own secret desires in the process), but also recognizes he's a real person with boundaries and feelings. She's doing it for her own gratification and pleasure, definitely, but she's also doing it for him.

@Vanquished, thank you! The idea there is that Megan is pretty sub herself. She's really there to get dominated by Sara (they have a past) and everything else is icing on the cake.

EmirusEmirusabout 4 years ago
A good balance

You have come up with a mix of characters that’s providing an interesting storyline. You’ve managed a good balance between erotic and pornographic which is fairly difficult to do and it’s given you a mixed readership although mostly weighted towards one end. Many writers link sex scenes together and call it a story but what you have here is a story where the sex is an integral part.

I’ve read two stories recently, by different authors, whose first chapters have been really good and I would say better than your story. Unfortunately subsequent chapters, in both stories, have simply been sex from beginning to end with no continuation of the story whatsoever. I see your next chapter has already been submitted, and I’ve no idea how many chapters you have in mind, but keep the story and don’t let it become an excuse for the handy brigade.

Well done.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 4 years ago

All the positive comments are well deserved. I've been here on Literotica a long time and have both written and read so many stories I've become somewhat bored with them. To me, you're a fresh new talent and I'm really enjoying what you're doing. So glad you have given us these gifts to help fill these long shut-in days. Emirus hit the nail on the head in the comment below — keep the story alive and interesting and sprinkle the erotica into the mix as you go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sara is the woman of my dreams.

Sara is the woman of my dreams. Just as you described her, lovingly dominant. Recognizing her submissive is human, respecting his limits but contiuing to push his boundries and help him experience his deepest, darkest needs. This is one of my favorite series! Excellent writing and story telling! Thanks for continuing this series. lil' ricky submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good

Aside from the author losing track of who was on the bed with Hyat, Megan not Sara, Dan seemed to have plenty to enjoy.

nada_doingnada_doingalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Good catch, thank you, I'll edit that :)

Addicted098Addicted098over 2 years ago

Hyat seems like an interesting character. I woud like to see more of her classier demeanor.

On another note, I wonder if there are stories of women being the dominating partner and bossing the relationship and sex scene but without the BDSM stuff or really humiliating the man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernada_doing@nada_doing
I mainly write bi-focused stories, particularly with femdom and "forced bi" themes (though I prefer the term "bi encouragement"). I'm particularly interested the dynamics within hetero relationships when one party (or both) are eager to explore their bi side, and how that impa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES