Servicing Suzanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her huge round breasts rise and fall with each breath. She grabbed her erect nipples and pulled her tits up and around. I moved my hands up and replaced hers to mold and massage the pliant flesh. I continued to squeeze her tits as I plunged my tongue deep into her gash. I was determined to bring her to the brink of orgasm again.

I focused on her slit, still glistening with cum and licked the length from bottom to top. I used my tongue to separate her folds and lick up to her clit. Suzanne winced as I touched her clit. The sensations were too overwhelming.

"Rob, I'm so sensitive right there. But don't stop licking me, it feels too good."

With that said, I forced my tongue deep into her passage and was rewarded with a splash of sweet essence. Suzanne grabbed the back of my head and pulled me hard between her thick thighs. I concentrated on her clit to stimulate and to bring her to a second climax.

"That's it Rob, you're giving me so much pleasure, don't stop, don't you dare stop."

Encouraged by her words, I pressed my tongue hard against her clit and her second climax washed over her. Suzanne was whimpering incoherently, as if she was talking in tongues.

"Geez, I'm cumming again, cumming again, coming, coming. Uh huh, uh huh."

With a sudden intake of breath, Suzanne exploded with a feeling of bliss, stronger than any before. Climax on top of climax and I was rewarded with a fresh round of nectar from within her deep recesses. I licked all the cum she created before moving up beside her prone body to comfort and soothe her sated soul.

We hugged tight and I felt her soft tits squish into me. Her hard nipples etched into my chest. We shared passionate kisses and Suzanne tasted herself on my lips. Our tongues intertwined for several moments before we broke apart. Suzanne rolled to her back totally spent. I gently massaged her boobs and used my fingers to trace circles around her nipples. I kissed her on her cheek, and she rolled to her side. I snuggled up to her back and moved my arm over her prone body. My hard cock nestled between her ass cheeks and we drifted off to sleep.

Suzanne woke up early the next morning and wrapped her hand around my hard cock. She was extremely satisfied. The pressure I felt surrounding my morning wood caused me to stir. I opened my eyes and stared into Suzanne's crystal blue eyes.

"Thank you for last night. I'm sorry we can't make love, but I would love to give you a hand job in the shower. You must be feeling a little frustrated, I'm sure."

"Don't worry about me Suzanne, I'll be fine. I'm simply happy I could bring you a little pleasure."

"Believe me, it was more than a little pleasure. You rocked my world."

We lounged around in bed for an hour or so before we got up and showered together. That was another dream come true as I washed her back and wrapped my arms around her body. I held and squeezed her massive soapy tits for longer than I needed to. She gave me the hand job she promised earlier. Her soapy fist slid back and forth along my stiff shaft until I shot of load of cum that made my head spin.

After our shower, we gorged ourselves on breakfast at Biscotti's Café and spent the rest of the day playing the penny slots. We didn't hit any large jackpots, but I kept thinking I had hit the biggest jackpot of my life spending the night with Suzanne.

True to our agreement, we never spoke of our encounter, ever. Well, at least until last week during our phone conversation. I can only fantasize what Suzanne will want to do now that she'll be retired.


12