Servicing the Debt

Story Info
Two couples pay off their debts together.
5.5k words
4.25
24.3k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Servicing the Debt

Chapter 1

Alex and Julie Adams had just been unlucky, really unlucky. Alex was a tall rangy man and Julie was a small, petite woman, not especially beautiful but with an open likable personality which men found attractive. Like many small business owners they had really suffered through the pandemic, they had already been in debt when it started, one of their biggest customers had gone bankrupt owing them a large sum and they had been forced to secure a large loan against their house just to keep going. The loans had become increasingly difficult to manage and, as the stress of it all weighed heavily on them, they had missed several interest payments on the debt.

The letters from the banks kept on coming and were gradually becoming more demanding. They received a letter informing them that their debt had been sold on to a private bank called Willabeys that they had never heard of. Shortly after that, they received a letter from the private bank requesting they attend a meeting at the bank to discuss the debt.

On the other side of town, and unknown to them, Barbara and George Morgan had received the same letter. The Morgan's ran a small building firm that had also got into debt during the pandemic when work became impossible and later as supplies became impossible to obtain. Barbara and George were an older couple, George was a bear of a man, barrel-chested, but like Barbara, his wife, he was still in good shape, still strong though he had put on a little weight during lockdown. Barbara was a plump, attractive lady who had still kept her figure, a little fuller now with full hips and a nicely rounded backside.

The two couples arrived for the meeting at the same time and met briefly outside the impressive bank building where they were soon ushered into a large, high ceilinged, waiting room by a young bank receptionist.

The great door opened onto a very large room with glass windows two stories tall along two adjoining sides. The room was expensively furnished with leather sofas and mahogany tables. There were also several art works dotted around all of which seemed to be sculptures of young women and couples in various tasteful but intimate poses.

"Wow, get a load of the view," whispered Alex pointing toward the windows which looked over the city center from a high viewpoint.

"Impressive," said Julie nervously.

Steps led from the entry landing down to a sunken sitting area near the windows. Two soft leather couches, situated like compass points, surrounded an enormous coffee table of burled wood. Beverly and George followed them into the room, equally impressed.

Julie and Alex sheepishly moved toward the empty couch and took their seats.

"I'm Alex Adams...my wife, Julie." Alex extended his hand to George.

"George and Barbara Morgan," said George.

Julie tried faintly to smile, but anxiety about her present situation caused her quickly to return to the despair she had felt on the elevator ride up to this level.

"Guess you're both here because you have some debts," Alex said to break the ice.

"Tell me about it," Geroge agreed, "They're killing us, bloody pandemic."

Just then a tall woman immaculately dressed in a smart but severe business suit, long pencil skirt, and fitted jacket over a white blouse swept into the room. She had her hair swept into a sensible bun and looked the picture of efficiency and calm.

"My name is Mrs. Wilson, I am the executive personal assistant to the couple who own Willabeys and have asked you to attend today to discuss the servicing of your debts. I hope that you will be able to relax as we discuss the options open to you. The bank has completed some in-depth research into both of your businesses and believes both to be viable, and in the right circumstances, profitable ventures. You have both been somewhat unlucky given the recent past and the bank is keen to help you out of the current situation given always the need to service your current debt levels."

The couples moved uneasily on the sofas

"I will now give you a little background on the bank and the couple who own and run it, they are keen to help you out of your current difficulties but must also have regard to the needs of the bank. The Willabeys are, how shall I put this, connoisseurs of the erotic. They have a considerable collection of erotica, pictures, books, and sculptures, some of which, the more modest pieces, you can see about you in this room. They have no interest in, what I shall call, mainstream, current commercial pornography, preferring real people in real situations. Given that they are prepared to offer to completely wipe out your debts in return for some actions on your four parts. If you all agree you may leave the bank, a little later, with all of your debts waived, you will owe nothing. They will provide you with fully authorized, signed legal paperwork cancelling all your current debt. I shall leave you now to discuss the offer and return in a short while; you can summon me using the bell on the desk here and in the meantime please help yourself to refreshments at the bar in the corner."

With that, she withdrew from the room.

George was first, "Jesus, is this for real, I mean all our debts wiped out?"

"Yes, but what do you think we have to do to qualify." Said Barbara

"Precisely," Julie agreed

"Still an all, all our debts gone, we get to keep the house and everything sweetheart," said Alex eagerly, "Christ I need a drink, anyone else."

"I think we may all need one sooner rather than later," said Barbara.

Alex got them all a drink from the bar and they drank silently each lost in their own thoughts, speculating on what they might be expected to do.

"I'm having another while we think about this," said Alex

"I think you'd better get us all another," said Julie grimly

"Well what do you think," said George at last, "I think we should go with it, I mean all our debts wiped in one fell swoop, all of them just gone."

"I agree," said Alex, "I mean how bad could it be, and how great to lose all our debts and start again, clean sheet."

What the couples did not know was that the drinks they had downed had been laced with some new concoctions that the bank-owned chemists had developed. The men had been given an enhanced Viagra which would keep them hard for hours no matter what and the women's cocktails had a new substance that tests had shown made many women extremely aroused and sensitive to touch.

Barbara paced the room and stopped before a large sculpture on the desk, "Have you seen this one George," she summoned him over, "It is tastefully done but is that two young men and that young woman is, they are doing, I mean..."

Julie came over to look, she was suddenly aware of a warm feeling, a hotness between her thighs as she examined the sculpture, "Yes, she is, I mean they are...my God that's really quite rude."

As they all looked at the piece Alex became aware of a growing erection that he could not stop growing and George moved to discreetly adjust his trousers to accommodate his swelling cock.

"Ahem, let's get her back in, he said, "All agreed?"

Julie and Barbara stayed silent, still examining the erotic sculpture before them.

George rang the bell and Mrs. Wilson appeared through the door in the corner of the room.

"Have you decided? I should stress that it is important for all of you to consent; you may withdraw from the proceedings by simply paying your debts. Once more let's make the situation clear. You will be expected to undertake a number of actions, which are erotic in nature. At any time, either husband or wife can choose not to continue. If any of you makes such a choice the debts and accrued interest will remain and both couples must make arrangements to clear their debts. All agreed?"

"When will we begin?" asked George, "How will you know?"

"There is cctv covering the room, you will not see either the bank's two owners or myself throughout, it will be private and completely confidential for them and them only. I will also have to observe the pictures as part of my duties as I will be directing your actions but I am contractually bound to a confidential clause and in any event have no interest in erotica."

The couples stirred uneasily, looks of disbelief were on all faces.

"Should you complete all of the sections your debts will be considered written off and you will leave debt free with signed, confirmation authorized by the bank's directors. Agreed?"

Reluctant nods from the group.

"Alex, let's leave now, please."

"You want to pay, right now?" Alex whispered anxiously.

"Well, no, but...I...I don't feel good about this."

"Did you hear her say, all our debts gone, just wiped out Julie? Did you hear that? What harm is one section just to see what it will be like...then we can decide."

"Ok," Julie sighed secretly and swallowed hard, "but I don't like it."

"Excellent, I will be directing your actions, you will hear my voice through the speakers and must do exactly as I direct. In a moment, each couple will sit on one of the sofas. You may continue to use the bar for any refreshments you wish."

"Somehow I don't think it will be quite that simple," muttered Beverly.

"Perhaps that's true, Mrs. Morgan. There will be four sections to complete. For the first, each couple will sit on one of the sofas. Instructions to begin will come over a loudspeaker. That's all I can say for now."

"I'll bet," growled Julie. She glared at Alex as if to say, "this is all your fault."

"Honey, are you sure you are up for this?" asked George.

"Are you?" whispered Beverly. "We could leave right now, if you want, George."

"Let's give it a try first, honey," answered George. "But, if you ever want to bail out, I love you and I'm with you all the way."

Suddenly a loudspeaker in the ceiling came on.

"Ladies and gentlemen," said a voice obviously belonging to Mrs. Wilson.

Alex whispered to Julie. "I think we should try the first couple of sections. Imagine being debt free. After that, we can decide to walk away if we want."

"But, how will we decide?" Julie retorted.

"We know each other well enough. We love each other enough to know when the other will be ready to quit. Let's not give up too easily, ok. They are probably going to ask us to do some sexy stuff in front of the others.... Maybe dance a little and show some skin. At least at first, I think we can say to ourselves, 'no big deal for a debt-free life,' and hang in there. Agreed?"

Alex handed her a drink. She downed it in almost one gulp and asked for a refill.

"If I quit, you have to promise not to mention the money again...ever," demanded Julie.

Mrs. Wilson's soft voice came over the speakers " We will begin the first section simply kissing our partners. Couples please strip to your underwear and until you hear a bell sound or are instructed otherwise, men will kiss their wives on the lips. Men must touch the women intimately with their hands while they kiss. Women may touch the men anywhere if they wish. Proceed!"

The couples paused not quite believing the instruction. Julia whispered urgently to Alex.

"We need to leave now, I can't do this I just can't."

"Honey it's just what we do anyway, think of the money, think what it would be like to be debt free. See the others have started to strip."

Julie watched in thorough disbelief as George and then, with his encouragement Barbara, slowly stripped to their underwear, yet deep inside her a tingle of sexual energy had begun.

Alex unzipped her dress and pulled it down with one move so she stood nervously in her bra and panties while he quickly removed his own clothes down to his underpants. He reached for her and pulled her to him, kissing her firmly as she closed her eyes. Across the room, George was kissing Barbara deeply and had begun to caress her breasts as they kissed.

Alex broke the kiss. "See, they're not bothered, they're just getting into it."

Julie watched disbelievingly as George slipped his hand down between Barbara's legs as they kissed, first outside but then inside her panties.

"I can't believe she's just letting him do that." She gasped as she watch Barbara spread her thighs a little as George eased her panties down and slid a finger deep into his wife. Alex watched with her for a little and then tilted her head back and kissed her deeply while sliding his own, teasing, hand down into her panties.

"Alex please, don't... I can't...please." She begged but his fingers had found her clit and he stroked gently with his fingertips as he pulled her into another deep embrace. Alex broke the kiss again and directed her attention back to the other couple just as George guided Barbara's hand to his increasingly obvious erection. Julie watched in amazement as, hesitantly at first, but then more boldly Barbara began to stroke and squeeze George's surprisingly hard, large cock while he fingered her slowly.

"Dear God... I can't...that is just so...." Julia mumbled as she became aware of Alex's cock pressing against her while he stroked his fingers up and down her inflamed pussy. She caught Barbara's eye and realized she had been staring at her as she pleasured George. Alex was breathing hard now and he moved her hand onto his hardening cock, she resisted but he held it there and she squeezed the inflamed tip despite herself.

"Alex please..."

"Take it out."

"I can't...please don't make me."

"Take it out. See what she's doing to him, what he's doing to her, Dear God I'm so horny. Take it out, Honey."

"Oh.. your fingers...I...." In a daze, Julie felt herself unable to stop releasing the hard cock from its confines and begin working the tip with her fingers.

Both couples seemed unable to stop watching the scene before their eyes, watching the teasing fingers slipping into the now spreading thighs, watching the painted nails working on the rigid cocks. Julie closed her eyes when she caught George watching her hand teasing Alex's cock, she flushed. Alex slid his fingers deep into her then out and up and down her inflamed lips. He whispered in her ear, "They are watching us, honey, God I'm horney, they're watching you. Barbara has her legs spread and.... She has George so hard watching your hand on me."

"Oh, Alex.. we shouldn't.... I can't..." Just as Mrs. Wilson's soft voice came over the speakers again

"Excellent from you all. If you're ready we will begin our second kissing game . This section is the same as the first except couples will change partners and until you hear a bell sound or are instructed otherwise, couples will kiss and must touch each other intimately and continuously while they kiss. Proceed!"

Barbara spoke first in an attempt at a matter-of-fact voice.

"Well I guess we all saw that coming, are we going George?"

"I guess we'll see what the others think honey, no debts is something we've both longed for."

He walked over to stand close by Julie and motioned Alex to join Barbara.

"What's it to be? You seem like a real nice lady but we could really get back on our feet without the debts hanging over us."

Julie gulped hard, unable to look at the large man in front of her.

"Look, Mr. Whatever-your-name-is, George, I am real uncomfortable with this, very uncomfortable, I guess you can tell that already...that I am uncomfortable, I mean," she stammered. "I mean, not with you, I mean, you seem to be a nice guy and all, but I mean, and I didn't want to do this anyway...all my life, I've been a good girl, a very good girl...I mean, I have never...well, that doesn't matter...anyway, so I don't think I can do this, I mean, no offense, you know, but..."

She looked across to Alex for some support but saw in disbelief he was already kissing Barbara, she watched him put his hand between her open thighs, sliding a finger fully into her and she, reluctantly, reached for his cock and began to stroke and squeeze it as they kissed.

"Alex, for God's sake... what are you doing?"

He broke the kiss, "It's an awful lot of money, what's the harm in a little kiss and cuddle sweety?"

"Kiss and cuddle? This is more than a kiss and cuddle!" She blurted out but Alex just kept on working on an obviously aroused Barbara. Saying to her, "Are you Ok with this?"

"I'm not sure...just take it slow," murmured Barbara. With that bit of encouragement, Alex moved his hand down the outline of her waist and found her plump ass. All the while he held the kiss. Electric tingles emanated in Barbara from every place he touched.

Hang in there, Barb, she thought. Get that debt cleared for George.

Suddenly all of Julie's innermost feelings started to erupt at once, she suddenly spun George's head around and planted a massive kiss on his lips. Her tongue darted in and out of his open mouth. Then just as abruptly, she pulled away.

"How's that?" she asked breathlessly.

"Good...ah...very good," choked George.

"So you're ready for this are you, ready to let me...?" said George hoarsely.

"I don't know, this is ridiculous," said Julie glancing at her husband who was deep in an embrace with George's wife as they urgently excited one another, "I can't believe I'm doing this but..." Julie finally conceded miserably.

George pulled her into his arms, he was a big man and she looked up at him as he slid one of his hands down behind her and squeezed her cheeks. She opened her mouth for a kiss and as his lips met hers he slid a large finger down between her cheeks and teased her pussy from behind. She gasped into his open mouth as he eased a big, thick finger deep into her.

"God you're so wet" he whispered, probing her deeply.

"Don't speak, please. Oh... please." she tried to pull away from the deep probing but he held her tight and with his other hand on her pussy in front she was trapped, if she pushed back he fingered ever deeper and if she pushed forward he worked her clit with his fingers.

"We've only just begun little lady." He said Looking into her eyes as she looked up at him helplessly. "You have to feel me too, remember what the lady said."

Julie tore her gaze from the hunger in his eyes but saw that Alex and Barbara were locked in an incredibly erotic embrace, Barbara was twisting the tip of her husband's cock without mercy and he had copied George, one hand on her pussy in front and one behind, fingering her deeply, feverishly.

With a whimper, she reached for George's huge, thick cock and began to work it as they resumed their kiss. He felt huge in her hand, she couldn't close her fingers around it and he groaned into her mouth as she exposed the head and squeezed it gently.

The room filled with moans and sighs as the couples surrendered to the mutual stimulation.

Mrs. Wilson's soft voice came over the speakers. "Excellent, well done all of you. Now I want you to stand facing each other, quite close together. For the next 5 minutes you must continue as you are, continuously stimulating one another, but no kissing from now on. I want you to watch your partners as they play. Men watching their wives exciting another and wives watching their husbands enjoying those moist, eager pussies. After that, we'll move on to section three. Five minutes starts now.

"Dear God, five more minutes, I don't think I can take it." Whispered Julie. "Please don't keep on... with your fingers so.... Oh..."

"I can't help it, you feel so good and your hand on me is..." Said, George. "Watching Barbara's hand on your husband is so.. so... see what he's doing to her, God she's loving it. And Alex is watching you, watching you touch me, watching my fingers on you, in you."

Julie groaned, eyes half closed. "I'm going to come if you don't stop, please don't make me come, I'll keep on feeling you, keep on working on the tip like this I promise, but just finger me slowly Ohh..."

12