Servicing the Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five minutes ticked slowly by and the bell finally rang their release just in time, the couples stopped their teasing and staggered apart, falling on the sofas incredibly aroused.

Mrs. Wilson's soft voice came over the speakers a little breathlessly. I have to say that was incredible to watch, extraordinarily stimulating, extraordinarily... Erm. Anyway, for this section, the men will lay on their backs on the soft rugs on the floor. The ladies will put one of the cock rings with the small vibrator attached you'll find on the table on their new partner and then will unroll one of the gossamer-thin durex on as well. I see that both men are quite large so you may have to use the lubricant which is also on the table. When the bell rings ladies will sit astride the man position the tip of him between their lips and slowly sink down until fully engaged. When that is complete I will give further instructions.

"Are we really going to do this Alex? whispered Julie. God, I'm so hot but.."

"We've come this far honey, and don't forget we get to keep the house but if you want to quit we will. What about you guys are you ready for this?"

"We are definitely up for it aren't we babe?"

"In for a penny in for a pound I say." Muttered a reluctant Barbara

"We're in, come on Barbara." Said Alex eagerly lying down on the rug.

George also laid down on the large rug as the ladies picked up the vibrator cock rings.

"I don't see how this is going to fit." Murmured Julie holding the ring gingerly.

"Just lube him up well sweety and then you can slide it down." Said Barbara pumping some of the silky liquid liberally over Alex's raging erection. "Trust me."

Julie watched as Barbara deftly pushed the ring down her husband's cock until it was snug against him. She lubed George's swollen cock as instructed and slowly, with difficulty, edged the tight ring down the twitching length. Barbara had already unrolled the durex and knelt astride Alex and, holding his cock upright, slid slowly down until she was fully embedded with a soft sigh.

"He's too big, I don't think I can get George in." Whimpered Julie as she positioned the tip of his cock against her sex. She gradually, very slowly eased down, watching his face as she eventually lowered herself and he was fully inside her.

"Oh God I'm full, he's in so deep." She whispered

Mrs. Wilson's soft voice came again over the speakers. Excellent, now you're both comfy we'll give you a couple of minutes to get used to the feeling, and then the bell will sound. When it does I want you to kiss for a little while, no withdrawing just stay fully engaged while you kiss. When you break the kiss the vibrator will start and you must just sit still, completely filled. If you want to stop the vibrator at any time you just need to kiss again and it will stop. When you stop kissing the vibrator will start again.

"Dear God," Breathed Julie, "This is madness." George's cock felt impossibly huge within her.

Barbara was already lowering her body to kiss Alex as Julie watched fascinated, then she too slowly lay down on George, the movement causing his cock to move within her and slide out a fraction. They kissed deeply and the feeling of being full, of his cock twitching deep inside while his tongue probed into her mouth was incredibly arousing, she felt ravished. The kiss was so intense she had to break it and when she did the vibrator started, softly between her spread lips wrapped around his huge cock. The feeling was overpowering and she heard Barbara sigh as her vibrator also started. Julie needed more than anything to fuck but she just had to sit still on his cock as he watched her tremble, eyes glazed, mouth half open.

Barbara could not stop her hips from moving, grinding thrillingly on Alex's hardness and she began moaning softly as she heard Julie whimpering hopelessly.

"I'm going to come. Dear God I'm going to come, soon..."

Barbara was also struggling, the vibrator was lodged between her lips resting on her clit as she ground down on Alex's long cock and she could sense her orgasm was near.

"Kiss him, kiss him and it will stop." She urged Julie as she tried to kiss Alex, but he turned his head to one side and she lay on him the vibrator still teasing her clit, "Please... kiss me. I can't stand it. I'll do ... just kiss me." She begged

Alex was so aroused he whispered softly in her ear "I'll kiss you if you let me fuck you again."

"Again?"

"Yes again later, and George can fuck my wife while we watch, and then I'll fuck you some more."

Julie's overwrought, excited mind heard her husband offering her to George, offering to let him fuck her again if he wanted and it just aroused her more when she heard Barbara with a groan, give in, forced to agree.

"Yes ok, anything..., anything... just kiss me now."

George could barely believe his ears, his mind spiraled with erotic overload and he gripped Julie's buttocks forcing her down on his cock as she whimpered above him.

"You hear that? You hear what your husband is going to do to my wife? He's going to fuck her again and while he does that I'm going to be fucking you, long and slow and deep. I'm going to drive my cock into you again and again while we watch him fuck her until we can take no more."

Julie was so close now, she lay down and forcibly kissed George, pushing her tongue in his mouth but it was no good she had to stop to cry out and the vibrator started again and she came hard; hard on his huge cock her muscles squeezing and milking him in rolling waves as she panted and kept chanting "Yes yes yes Oh God Yes..." She collapsed on George, his cock still firmly embedded in her pulsing pussy as Barbara came hard and long on her husband.

After what seemed an age the dazed couples parted hardly able to take in what they had done and collapsed on the long sofas together. Both George and Alex still had solid erections and the women looked beautiful, glowing pink.

Mrs. Wilson's soft breathless voice came again over the speakers. I Erm.. I don't know what to ... say. That was truly, truly special to watch. I became very personally involved in the pleasure you ladies especially enjoyed. Your pleasure became my pleasure. The final section is upon us, section four is the longest. For this section the ladies will be passive in their turn, they will lay face down over the softly padded arms of the sofa one at each end. Their hips will be in the air at just the right height for prolonged, deep penetration. The men will stand behind their new partners and slide fully in at the same time and then pause. This will be a slow pleasuring, a very slow, intense coupling . The gentlemen will coordinate their movements at all times. When your opposite number is deep inside your wife you will be deep inside his. When he withdraws so just the tip is engaged so will you. The ladies will look at their husbands throughout as they are fucked and the men will watch as their wives are thoroughly, deeply, relentlessly, pleasured. Proceed.

Alex beckoned to Barbara. "Remember what you said?"

"Oh God, that was in the heat of the moment, you can't expect me to just let you..." Complained Barbara but she still went and let him guide her down until she lay invitingly over the sofa's arm.

Julie got up and said resignedly. " I'm past caring. I'm not giving up now after all I've been through." And she went to the other end of the sofa and lay down, hips in the air ready for anything.

Alex positioned himself behind Barbara and George behind Julie; he looked down at her inviting cheeks as he guided his cock to nestle between them against her wet lips. The women raised their heads and looked straight at their husbands as George said "Now" and slowly, deliberately slid his huge cock deep into Julie as she watched her husband do the same to Barbara. Everyone exhaled.

And so it began the slow, serious, intense fuck they all expected, feared, and, now craved. In, pause, out, pause; the pace never changing. Julie was the first to start pushing back when George went in deep but soon Barbara began to move her hips to meet Alex's thrusts. Alex couldn't decide whether to watch Barbara's spread cheeks; watch his cock disappear slowly between them into the welcoming flesh, or watch as George did the same to his wife. Watching Julie, her back arched as George slid into her, giving him more access. Watching her as she started pushing back when George went in deep, urging him deeper between her soft spread cheeks with such a look of wanton lust, staring at him' eyes locked on his, as she was deeply pleasured.

Julie could feel the beginning of an orgasm, unstoppable now as George slowly fucked her, ever deeper. She gave a soft grunt every time he went fully, thrillingly in and her eyes closed briefly in pleasure. As he went in deep her soft cheeks spread under his weight until his cock was fully embedded, her soft lips wrapped tightly around the very base of him. He held it there as she squirmed, leaning down to whisper in her ear.

"You were made for this, made to be fucked until you come again and again. Your'e loving this aren't you? Loving my cock in this deep."

Julie whimpered, "Please....please."

"I'm going to fuck you like this until you come and then I'm going to fuck you some more because you're so ready for it. Now squeeze my cock with your pussy.... yes just like that, God you're an irresistible fuck. Squeeze me again."

"You'll make me... I can't... stop." Julie whispered, but she couldn't stop herself continuing to squeeze his cock every time he drove fully into her. She cried out as the orgasm rolled over her, wave after wave rippling up from her pussy as her muscles contracted tightly on him. "Yes...yes....Yes... Oh God Yesss."

Julie's orgasm triggered them all, Barbara groaned as Alex came long and hard deep within her and George could take no more as Julie's pulsing pussy milked his twitching cock hard and he collapsed on top of her still deeply embedded. The couples lay like that moaning softly for several minutes, involuntary spasms shaking their satiated bodies with aftershocks until Mrs. Wilson's voice came breathlessly over the speakers.

"Well, I don't know what to say. That was the most incredible thing I have ever, ever seen. You four are just the most, most arousing couples I have ever watched. I'm not ashamed to say that I had to touch myself while I watched you and when Julie came I came too. It was just so, so intense watching you as you in turn watched your wives pleasured like that, watched your husbands taking such pleasure from a stranger willing, eager....you will never forget this, and neither will I, Thank you all.

The money you have so richly deserved will be in your accounts tonight. There are showers in the room at the end and when you're ready a limousine will take you back home. The owners have asked me to thank you all and if you ever need further finance they would be happy to extend further loans at very attractive rates, obviously you would all need to attend again to take advantage of this offer. Thank you so much.

12