Servicing the Debt Ch. 02

Story Info
Part two, the couples agree to more sex together for a loan.
5k words
4.09
8.7k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second part of the story, it would make more sense to read the first part to explain how we got here. It was written to read with my wife, written for couples to read together really although anyone might enjoy a slightly different tale.

Servicing the Debt -- Chapter 2 - The Loan

After their extraordinary time at the bank Alex and Julia both initially tried to forget what they had done to clear their loans and, over time, Julia began to imagine it never really happened, that it was just some elaborate fantasy they shared.

Alex, however, was keen to talk about it, to relive the experience and although at first Julia refused to talk about it at all as the weeks and months passed she let Alex talk about the experience when they were in bed, it made him so excited and she let him whisper excitedly to her as they made love, whisper about watching her with George.

The business was doing really well; released from their debt burden the business prospered and after a few months they were unable to keep up with the orders coming in and Alex began talking about purchasing another printing machine so they could satisfy the demand. The machines were really expensive, costing many thousands, and even with their increased turnover, it would take many months or years to save enough to be able to afford to purchase another.

Alex began talking about arranging a loan which she reluctantly agreed might be sensible but she skirted around the possibility of returning to Willabeys to arrange it. She knew Alex was prepared, keen even, to go back and obtain the "further loans at very attractive rates" that Mrs Wilson the bank's executive personal assistant had mentioned at the end of their first visit.

Julia kept suggesting other banks for the loan but the terms on offer were very steep and she feared they might, once again, have difficulty meeting them. The debate went on for some days until one evening Alex returned to the problem when they went to bed.

"Honey I really think we should consider going back to Willabeys to see what they could offer us."

"You know what they said, we'd have to go back with George and Barbara to get the good deals, are you ready for that?"

"It wasn't so bad last time was it?" Alex said softly reaching for her and stroking his fingers gently down her stomach and trailing them between her slightly open thighs.

"Not so bad. You do remember what we all had to do, what I had to do?"

"Well yes, I can still picture it, it was very exciting, but not so bad." He began to slide a finger in the soft groove between her thighs, spreading the lips and dipping into the moistness between them.

Julia shifted her position a little and allowed her legs to open a little further. "You know what George did to me don't you he..., well lets just say he took advantage of me and you just let him."

"We both just let him, the sight of him touching you and you him was so.. so arousing. I'm getting aroused now just thinking about it. Can you feel me pressing on your leg?"

"God Alex you're so hard, so big. You wasted no time with Barbara did you? We'd hardly started and you were feeling her and she was touching you I watched you and George just... anyway it was so rude."

"Open your legs Honey I need to slide in a little, there that's better so warm."

"Yes well, I saw you making poor Barbara spread her thighs and touching her while you kissed her."

"And you were touching George, God but you got him so hard while he slid a finger in you, watching you do that made me so horny. Lift your legs a little, yes like that, that's fantastic."

"He did get very hard, he was just so big, I couldn't believe you just let him do that to me."

"You were doing it to him as well, I could see your hand on him, see you working the tip. Raise your legs a little more sweetie, that's it up nice and high so I can get in really... Oh that's so good."

"You watched me touch him?"

"Yes and I watched as you kneeled astride and slid him in."

"He was so big, so thick, I didn't think I could take him all."

"But you did, you took him all, I watched as you slid right down, watched his cock disappear, it was so thrilling, and he watched as Barbara sat down on me, as she squirmed down on me, God it felt good."

"Oh, God. Slide in and out a little Alex you're so bad, a little harder... Ahhh."

"You came on him, didn't you? I watched you come on his cock sweetie as Barbara was coming on mine."

"I couldn't help it, I was so full and the vibrator just.... fuck me harder, yes fuck me deeper, yesss."

"And then you lay over the sofa and George slid his big thick cock fully into you from behind, your lovely bum was raised up high and he just ... just fucked you so deep."

"Did you watch me? Did you watch him do that?"

"Yes."

"Did you watch him put it all in? It felt so big inside me. Ahhh."

"I watched him slide it in and out, and he watched me, as we both fucked you together, when he had his cock deep in you I was deep in Barbara, you watched me fuck her didn't you?"

"Yes, I couldn't help it, seeing you with Barbara while he just... kept on.. pushing it into me."

"You came on him again, didn't you? I watched as you pushed back, watched you squeeze him with your pussy, God he loved that, you loved that as well didn't you?"

"Oh Alex, I couldn't help it, he wouldn't stop, he just kept on sliding in, real slow, he made me squeeze him, I couldn't stop myself it was so... intense, I knew from the start he would do it 'till I came. Ohhhh."

"I know, I watched you as you came on his cock, watched him fuck you so deep sweetie. Cross your legs behind me, yes like that so I can get really deep."

"If we went back would I have to let him do that again, would you watch him do that to me?"

"God yes, I'd watch as he felt you, as you worked his big cock with your hand, watch as you fucked him, as he slid his big, thick, cock into you as deep as he could as deep as I am now. God, I'm so excited, just to see you properly fucked in front of me, just to fuck his wife while he bends you over and really fucks you so hard..."

"Ohhh I'm coming...don't stop..don't stop... Ahhhh."

They came together thrusting and pulsing, writhing for ages in sheer animal lust, moaning with pleasure until they gradually subsided together with a sigh.

For several weeks Alex kept bringing up the loan, when they were in bed together he rehearsed the scene, talking her through what might, what would happen to them both.

In the end, Julia agreed, reluctantly, to phone Barbara to see what she thought about accompanying them back to the bank. She waited until Alex was out and she assumed George would be too.

"Hi, Barbara?"

"Yes, Barbara Morgan, who is this?"

"It's Julia, Julia Adams from our.. from the time at the bank."

"Hi Julia, good to hear from you, how's it going?"

"Oh, really well, the business is doing great, how about you?"

"Oh, we're doing really well now. It was such a relief to get rid of all that debt, even though it was, how shall I put it, in an unconventional way, still the debt was written off and a great relief it was. How can I help you? George has been on at me to call you for ages to see how you were doing."

"Well, it's a bit awkward actually. We need to get a new printing machine so we can expand but normal bank loans are so expensive. Alex wants us to go back to Willabeys to get the loan."

"Ah, I see, what does it have to do with us?"

"Well, as I say this is a bit awkward... to get the really cheap loan I don't know if you remember but the lady said we could get one if all four of us went back and... you know."

There was a long pause as what Julia had said sunk in, the full implications of what Julia meant becoming clear in both their minds

"Oh I see, you want us to help you get a nice cheap loan."

"Yes, I know it's a lot to ask and I entirely understand if you'd rather not. If George didn't want to I know it's a bit of a cheek."

"Oh George would be there in a heartbeat I can assure you, he talks about our last meeting all the time."

"Alex is the same, he's been on at me for weeks to call you."

"If I mention this to George he will work on me for as long as it takes for me to agree, I'll get no peace."

"Alex is the same, he's been working on me for weeks as well."

"I'll bet he has, men are all the same I'm afraid, constantly thinking with their willies." She laughed.

"Well it is a lot to ask, but I will think about it and decide whether or not to tell George and start all the erm.. activity that would involve. I am a bit worried about it all though."

"I understand I'm very worried myself."

"Oh it's not what you think; I'm worried I might like it too much."

"Like it too much?"

"Yes, last time I nearly didn't go through with it, but when we did I was blown away by what we did. I came so hard I thought I might faint. I keep thinking about it. It gets me so...so hot and George knows it and he makes me do things no self-respecting wife should do."

"Oh Barbara I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to cause you any problems, we can just forget about it."

"The thing is we can't can we. We can't forget about it?"

"I know what you mean, I try to forget but I can't and Alex just keeps on making me relive it, makes me remember what we all did. How it felt."

"God help me I'll talk to George, I'm well aware eventually he'll make me agree, I'll pretend to be reluctant but the truth is he likes that as well. Whatever you do don't let either of them know I am keen to do it again. I'll be in touch, probably quite soon. Will you tell Alex?"

"I'll have to."

"Then you and I are in for some serious, repeated attention at bedtime I'm afraid. Still, that's life." She laughed.

The call came a little over a week later.

"Hi Julia, we're in. Just tell us the date for the erm meeting and we'll be there. If I'm honest I'm looking forward to it."

The appointment was soon arranged and just over a fortnight later Julia and Alex and Barbara and George presented themselves at the bank and were ushered into the huge room again by a smiling Mrs Wilson.

Welcome back to Willabeys Bank all of you. You are among the bank's favorite, if not the favorite customers. The bank's owners are especially pleased to see you again having enjoyed your last visit so much. I gather the Adams's wish to arrange a new loan and Mr. and Mrs. Morgan have graciously agreed to assist, how kind and thoughtful. The terms of the loan are the desk for Mr and Mrs Adams to consider and while they do please help yourself to drinks from the bar in the corner. I will leave you for a little while and when I return I will tell you what you will need to do to activate the extremely attractive loan terms. Enjoy.

While the men got them all drinks from the bar Julia went over to Barbara.

"God I'm so nervous, when we were just talking about it, it didn't seem so bad but now we're actually here about to do God know what it just seems so.. so unbelievably wrong to just do, and let them do what she's going to make us do."

"I know what you mean, I'm nervous too but if I'm honest a little excited as well."

The men came over with the drinks which were quickly downed and as George went back for refills Alex and Julia read the extremely generous terms for the loan.

"Sweetheart there's no interest, I can't believe it the whole loan is interest-free after today. It's hard to turn down, a new machine would really enable us to grow."

"I see it but read down to the end we don't only have to do this today, to maintain the loan we have to keep a diary. Barbara, you'd better come and read this too."

Mrs. Wilson came back into the room smiling.

"I see you've got to the second part of the loan agreement, excellent. You will see that both couples agree to keep a diary of their intimate moments. You will be expected to record in some erotic detail each time you are intimate, what foreplay you engaged in, what positions you used and for how long, whether or not you reached orgasm etc. etc. These dairies will be sent to the bank once a month and also shared with the other couple so you can enjoy and share what you each have been experiencing, we will all be able to see what you enjoy doing, what positions you enjoy, what foreplay excites you. Doing this will ensure the loan remains completely interest-free. Is this acceptable to you all?"

"I don't know, Barbara is this Ok with you and George? I mean sharing all this personal stuff with each other, it feels kind of.. well I don't know really rude."

"It does feel odd but I guess it's Ok with us if it's Ok with you. Might be kind of exciting to know what you two have been getting up to." Said Barbara with a nervous laugh.

"Splendid, that we shall start today's little session. The first part is a game, a team game. Julia and George will be one team and Alex and Barbara on the other. You'll see a board on the low table between the two sofas over there. The game is a little like Trivial Pursuit, you progress around the board by throwing the dice and answering questions depending on the subject indicated. Where it differs is that answering a question correctly moves the questioning over to the other team. Answering incorrectly however, means that team has to perform a forfeit and keep throwing the dice and answering until they answer correctly. The forfeits are designed to be, how shall I put this, distracting and are likely to make concentrating a little harder. Now first I think you should strip to your underwear, I'm sure the ladies will be wearing some alluring items for us all to enjoy. Proceed."

The couples nervously stripped and Mrs. Wilson was proved correct, both Julia and Barbara were wearing brief bras and knickers and the men had tight shorts which were already showing signs of arousal.

"Excellent, now take your places on the sofas and we shall begin, highest rolled dice to start. I shall be question master and shall be staying with you sitting at the chair on the end throughout our little game."

The game started, Julia throw the highest and she and George successfully answered, the questions were easy to start with and they swapped back and forth several times until Julia's throw landed them on a science question which neither of them knew. After some time George guessed but was wrong.

"Ah, the first forfeit is due I'm afraid. For the rest of the game, or until another wrong answer Julia will caress George's obvious erection and he will touch Julia between her legs. This must be done continuously and I think it would be best if Julia spread her thighs a little so we can all see George's enjoyment. Proceed"

George eagerly reached for Julia and as she spread her thighs slipped his hand between them and caressed her scanty knickers. Julia reluctantly reached for George and began stroking the growing hardness through his shorts. Alex and Barbara watched closely anticipating their first forfeit when they would surely have to do the same.

"For God's sake George let's not get any more wrong," Muttered Julia as she worked his hardness and he softly fingered her. She through the dice but once again got a question they didn't know.

"Oh God, you must know this George... please," Pleaded Julia. But he didn't and they had to remove their underwear and continue their touching. George made her spread her thighs wider and they could all watch as his finger slipped down between her lips and slid a little inside as she cupped her hand around the tip of his solid cock and rotated it. Julia and George began breathing harder and Alex and Barbara were transfixed at the sight of their partners deliberately exciting one another and adjusted their position on their sofa, edging forward, unconsciously closer.

Julia threw the dice, she and George were relieved to get a question they knew and passed the questioning over to the others although they kept on exciting each other.

Alex and Barbara quickly got two questions wrong and soon both couples sat watching each other as their busy hands worked soft pussies and hard cocks together. They forget whose turn it was, each thinking it was the other team and Mrs Wilson just let them carry on for some minutes until Julia whispered. "Whose turn is it anyway? George just go slow on me, I can't... just go slow."

"I can't help it... your hand on me and Barbara's on Alex, it's driving me crazy."

Mrs. Wilson finally intervened. "Well this is excellent, so exciting to watch you four, so exciting. However it is Julia and George's turn I believe, I did warn you that the forfeits might make it hard to concentrate didn't I."

Julia threw again and with a sinking feeling realized that it was another question they simply did not know. George just guessed again, wrongly.

"Another forfeit I'm afraid," said Mrs Wilson, smiling. "Julia please stand in front of your partner with your legs spread on either side of his knees, facing the other team, yes just like that. Now George I want you to just gently run a finger between Julia's legs, back and forth, from the top of her lips to the back and then up again. Yes just like that. Now tell us, George, is she wet?"

"God Yes."

"Really wet, I mean really very wet George?"

George just nodded weakly.

"Excellent; then Julia please just sit down on George's lap, he will hold himself upright and I want you to just slowly lower yourself onto him while we all watch until you are resting on his thighs and he is completely inside. Yes that's just so... so good to watch. He is quite large I know but we know you are very wet so just ease down. There... that just looks so exciting. Wouldn't you agree Alex?"

Alex groaned as he watched Julia settle down on George's long, thick cock with a soft moan.

"That does look rather special I must say. It must be especially exciting to watch your wife just taking all that cock so easily, dare one say so wantonly like that. Now George spread your legs a little, Julia just keep yours outside George's like that. Excellent now we can all see how deep he is, really only a little of him still showing outside now, all the rest of his splendid cock is now deep inside your pussy isn't it?"

"Dear God." Whimpered Julia helplessly, fully impaled, full of George's cock.

"Now on with the questions I think, don't you? Julia will just have to sit like that now until.. well until the end of the game or, or they get another question wrong." Said Mrs. Wilson moving on her seat and crossing her legs.

Julia leaned forward to throw the dice causing George to go even deeper as she moved on him. "For God's sake let's just get one right.. please," she moaned.

They managed, somehow, to answer correctly and Julia sat back, leaning against him, his cock still, thrillingly, inside her. Alex and Barbara tried hard to concentrate while they excited each other and they watched Julia squirming on George's huge cock but in the end, they also got it wrong and Barbara, in turn, was obliged to stand and then sit on Alex's raging cock until it was fully inside her spread thighs. George's twitched and reared deep inside Julia as they watched his wife settle down on Alex's stiff cock and they all exhaled together.

After what seemed an age Barbara threw again and they finally got a question they could answer and passed the questioning to the increasingly excited other couple. Julia was beyond rational thought and George could think of nothing but the exquisite pleasure he was feeling, so, inevitably they got it wrong again.

"Ah, how unfortunate, or then again how arousing this all is. Now George I want you to reach down between Julia's thighs and just trace a fingertip up between her spread lips, from the bottom where the base of your cock is so thrillingly embedded to the top and then back down, up and down like that, slowly and gently. When you reach the top just circle it a little around her clit and then back down again. You must do this continuously from now on. See how it causes Julia to wriggle and move on your cock especially when you circle it at the top. I think it would be kind if Alex copied you now. That's it Alex just do the same to Barbara as we all watch each other. Really so.. so rude to watch. As we are now reaching the end of this section I think both ladies should interlace their fingers with their partners and guide the teasing where they most want it. That's right Julia reach down and guide George's fingers. That looks so... so wanton. To see you both feel yourselves while your husband's watch, watch another's cock inside you and another hand, encouraged by you, feeling you where it most excites is the most arousing thing I, or any of us I guess, have ever seen."

12