Servicing the Debt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia began to come, moaning loudly while she guided George's hand between her widely spread thighs and his cock swelled within her. Alex could see Julia's pussy clenching on George repeatedly as she came and his own cock swelled deep inside Barbara who in the end could not stop her own orgasm from overwhelming her completely as she milked his cock rhythmically, squeezing the tip hard. After several minutes, as their orgasms washed over them, Barbara and Julia finally stopped coming and lay back on their new partners exhausted, thighs still quivering with little aftershocks of pleasure. Eventually, they parted and lay beside each other on the sofas the women as weak as kittens and the men still standing rock hard, slick with the arousal from their partners.

Mrs. Wilson finally broke the silence.

"Well I'll give you a few more moments to recover and then we will move to the final section of today's entertainment. As you can see the men are still extremely excited by our little game and I don't think we can leave them in this state, can we Ladies?"

"Dear God, there's more." Said Julia weakly

"Just a little more my dear, just a little more. Now for this, the gentlemen will be completely passive, they must not touch their partner in any way except with their splendid cocks. The ladies will kneel on the soft carpet and the men will kneel behind them. The only touches allowed will be between cocks and pussies, the men will remain still and the ladies will move back and forth slowly, easing their partner's cock fully in and then out so just the tip remains engaged. The ladies will control the speed and depth of penetration except that full penetration will be expected frequently on my say so."

Julia and Barbara wearily knelt on the soft rug facing each other a little apart and George positioned himself behind Julia and Alex behind Barbara as they waited for it to begin. Mrs. Wilson came and stood beside George as Alex and Barbara watched.

"Now as you can see George is extremely hard, his cock is standing straight up, tight against his tummy and since neither of you may touch it I will have to place it against Julia."

She reached down and forced George's cock down until the tip rested against Julia's moist lips. She brushed his cock back and forth, up and down Julia's lips, spreading the obvious arousal over them both.

"Now watch Alex and Barbara, George's cock is twitching strongly in my hand by the way, now I'll just put the tip inside, ease back a little Julia, there that's it, just the tip is now captured. Now stay still just like that while I go and around and position Alex's cock in Barbara."

Mrs Wilson moved round to stand beside Alex and Barbara and, bending down wrapped her fingers around Alex's cock, squeezing it and pushing it down to rest against Barbara's swollen lips, she rubbed the tip up and down again several times as Julia and George watched, waiting, his cock just a little inside her for the order to begin.

"I must say you ladies are very lucky to have husbands with such splendid cocks to enjoy. Alex here is long and thick; I'll just hold it so, now Barbara just ease back a little until the tip is just inside. Now we are all ready I want you ladies to rock back until you touch, all of it must be inside. There that's better now hold it there. George, I can't tell you how good it looked when your wife slid all of Alex inside like that, just so rude to see that long cock disappear inside her. I expect you fuck her like this all the time, don't you? She seems to love it. Now ladies you may go at your own pace, slowly back and forth, as deep as you like, as often as you like. I see you both like to go deep. No movement from the men please, you are just to stay still and let yourselves be fucked as the ladies wish."

Julia grunted softly as she backed up on George, she couldn't stop herself from going right back until he was as deep as possible and she wiggled her hips when he was fully in making the tip of him move excitingly within her. Barbara too was pushing back strongly, taking all of Alex with each stroke and then easing out until only the tip was just in her.

"Is he really hard Julia, do you like sinking back on him like that, God he's loving it? Tell me is he hard?"

"Yes, so hard. Ohh."

"You know Alex is watching you, watching as you fuck him don't you, he can't take his eyes off you. Do you like him watching you? Do you."

"Oh...God. Are you watching Alex? Are you watching me slide back like this...Oh. He's so deep now and again so deep. Oh..."

"You look fantastic my sweet, and Barbara is fucking me so...my cock is just... she's so warm and...Ah.."

"I want you to remember this when you get home, I want you to remember this feeling, I want you to remember watching your partner fucking and them watching you fucking, watching and loving it. Watching your wives coming on another's cock and your husbands coming in another's wife while he watches. I want you to think about each other as you fuck, as you fill out your sex dairies knowing that the others will know what you have been doing. Will you do that?"

"I know I will," gasped Barbara "God I know we all will. George, will you think of me sliding back onto Alex's cock like this when we fuck?"

"Christ yes, we are going to be fucking just like this. Thinking of Julia's pussy taking me all again and again and again. Ahhh..."

George began pushing forward every time Julia came back, the impact sending a ripple through her sweet buttocks, he couldn't stop himself from gripping her thighs and forcing himself in as deeply as possible while she moaned out her lust for all to hear.

Mrs Wilson lost all control and reached between Alex's thighs to stroke his balls as he drove into Barbara and that finally drove him over the edge and he cried out as he came long and hard into Barbara's writhing pussy.

George couldn't hold out any longer and soon all four were coming hard and long until they all collapsed, utterly spent onto the rug breathing hard.

Eventually, they recovered a little, all wondering what had happened to them, what had driven them to this wanton abandon, secretly both ashamed and exhilarated by their lust.

Mrs. Wilson finally brought them back to some reality, confirming that the loan, which all had forgotten in the excitement, and reminding them of the agreement to the keeping a rude diary of their future lust to share with each other. So Alex and Julia knew how George was fucking Barbara and they knew how Julia was being regularly taken.

To be continued.

12