Servicing the Golden Dragon

Story Info
The Dragon Lord demands his servant pleasure him.
1.4k words
4.29
3.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nines35711
Nines35711
120 Followers

The House of Lord Netrikos, the Golden Dragon of the East was a sight to behold. Carved out by time, then reconstructed by masons over three centuries, the cavern in which the lord resided was a masterpiece and cacophonous blend of the styles he had fancied over the years of building. Pillars of white marble held up the cavernous fresco ceilings. The entrance in the mountain face glittered with gold flecks inlaid in carved stonework from dwarves long dead.

His castle teemed with life, dragonborn and kobold servants rushing to do their daily chores and keep the massive house clean for their master.

At present, Lord Netrikos lay in his private bath deep in the heart of the mountain. He had taken a day of rest and left his record-keeping to his trusted aides. No one was to bother the lord unless bringing him food or tea.

The bath was fed by a natural hot spring diverted through magic. Three dragon head-shaped spouts along the back wall poured water over his golden scales as the lord lounged in his bath. His back half was almost entirely submerged, the front of his body perched on one of the large shelves on either end of the pool. His spiked tail flicked back and forth lazily as he relaxed.

Oh, how he wished to stay in the boiling waters all day, with the sun shining over him through the high glass ceiling. Rays of red and yellow filled the bath chamber with rippling colors that reflected over the mosaic walls. He turned onto his back and stretched his wings out. His right wing draped over the wall and sent droplets of water across the tiled floor while the left curled and deflected the streams of water.

Lord Netrikos reached over the side of the bath onto the floor and took a small quartz bell from a tray that had been left there. He gripped it gently between two claws and gave it a shake. The golden clapper inside tinged against the crystal walls, producing a high, sweet ringing that filled the bath chamber and trickled out the door.

The bell called one of his gold dragonborn servants to tend to his needs. Once he was certain the sound had reached its intended recipient, the lord relaxed in his bath once more.

He stretched his long back legs, claws spreading and cutting through the water with ease. He had removed his more elaborate and delicate jewelry to bathe, but some rings still adorned his great fingers and toes. Twisting brass piercings curled like vines around and through his ears as well. He looked the picture of luxury, a true dragon residing over his hoard and kingdom.

The lord curled his neck in a regal arch as his requested servant entered the room. Orryn was dressed as all those in his inner circle-- delicate gold chains allowed the sheer silk to flow like water off of his skin and leave nothing to the imagination. His wide hips and large cock swung back and forth as he sauntered into the room. A spiny crest spotted with sparkling white gems made him shimmer in the sunlight shining down.

"You called, my Lord?" The gold dragonborn knelt before his master with graceful obedience. His voice was smooth and clear as the bell that summoned him.

Netrikos peered down his long snout at the servant. His flaming eyes raked over the naked body before him. He had originally planned to ask for some meats to be brought in, but the sight before him brought other ideas to the forefront of his mind. His belly stirred with lust and he exposed his white teeth with a grin.

"Undress, and enter my bath. I have need of your touch," the lord commanded.

Orryn obeyed silently. He unclasped the two chains keeping his silk garments on his body and let them flutter to the ground. He was barefoot, and so climbed the small stairs installed on the side of the bath. He stepped onto the high shelf next to the dragon lord, up to his waist in the near-boiling water.

"Where would you like me, sir?"

The dragonborn looked up with sweet silver eyes, begging for his command. Rather than instructing him, Lord Netrikos picked him up in one hand and placed him on the base of his tail, just behind his asshole and the slit that contained his cock.

"Entertain me," he ordered.

Instantly, the dragonborn got to work. His hands landed on the hard ridges of the lord's sheath and his thumbs began to massage into the scales. He straddled his master's tail, his cock and balls pressed to the soft entrance of his cloaca. Netrikos rumbled his assent to continue. His own member began to spread his sheath entrance apart, the pointed tip exposed to the steamy air. Orryn licked the rigid pink flesh of his lord's cock as it slipped further out of hiding.

He rubbed the fat shaft with both hands, pressing his chest to its underside as he rutted his hips against the base of it. Large as he was for a dragonborn, he was dwarfed by his master's member. He could hardly wrap his arms around the entirety of it to stroke the pink length.

Orryn's cock slotted nicely into the small V formed at the base of Netrikos's slit. He thrust gently into the wet cavern while still stroking his master. He pressed his tongue into the small, leaking hole at the tip of his cock. The dragonborn lapped up each drop of burning, clear pre-cum that came out like he needed it to live.

"Yessss," Lord Netrikos purred. The long, bony fingers of his wings curled and his back arched. He nearly bucked his servant off of him as he pushed into the touch. The lord's mouth opened to release a hot breath of steam into the cloudy air.

His cock flexed eagerly as Orryn made another pass over it's pointed tip with his tongue. He wanted to bury himself in something wet and tight, but he would have to settle for the embrace of his servant. Waves threatened to splash over the sides as his hips began to thrust upwards into Orryn's arms. He reached down and wrapped his claws around the dragonborn and his cock, squeezing them together.

Orryn's grip loosened as he was smothered against the slick head of his master's cock. The lord fucked a messy rhythm against the dragonborn's torso, his pre soaking the golden scales. He growled a half-assed warning before loosing his seed onto the servant's small body.

Ropes of white cum pulsed from his tip, slathering the nearly suffocated dragonborn he still squeezed tight to his dick. A roar of pleasure tore through his lungs. His wings stretched out again before relaxing against his sides. His orgasm was over in only a few seconds, but the bathwater was murky from his cum.

Orryn fell backward into the water as soon as he was released. He gasped for air, chest heaving as he sat against the wall of the tub. His own little cock was still hard and leaking, but he didn't seem to notice.

Hunger rumbled the dragon's stomach and he raised his head to look at the small body next to his tail. "Tell the cooks to cook a sheep for my lunch and bring it to me. I am hungry."

His servant looked up with a tired expression but nodded.

He climbed out of the bath and re-donned his silks. In mere seconds he was out the door and on his way to the kitchens.

Lord Netrikos rolled over and stood up, letting his cock dip into the warm water to wash the rest of his seed from his shaft. He hissed as the waves lapped at his sensitive flesh, and soon he retracted the length back into his sheath. Once it's slit had closed, he got out and let the bath clear itself. Soon the white-clouded water was sucked down into the drain at the bottom of the pool, and fresh spring water replaced it.

He crawled back in and curled his back legs under himself, with his wings tucked against his sides. He laid his head against the edge of the tub, letting the ceramic walls support the bulk of his long neck as well. He sighed and relaxed into the bath once more.

Nines35711
Nines35711
120 Followers