Servile Devotion

Story Info
A masochist devoted to his cheating wife-mistress.
2k words
4.04
18.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Servile Devotion

As always, I brought my Mistress-wife her morning tea at eight a.m. As usual, she threw back the bed clothes, parted her legs and pointed to where I should put my face for what we called 'morning worship'. As not always, on this occasion, while I was working my tongue in the way I knew she liked best, she picked up her phone and dialled her boyfriend. The phone was in 'loudspeaker' mode.

"Hello, darling," she cooed into her mobile, "I'm feeling horny."

I recognised Gary's gruff voice, as he replied. "You've got your slave there, haven't you? Why don't you get him to lick you?"

"He is licking me," explained my wife, laughing, "but I want cock"

"Do you want to use his cock?" asked the boyfriend.

"I'm not that desperate!" laughed my wife, "No I want your lovely big cock. I love what you do with it!"

She tugged at my hair again to get my tongue in the best position for her pleasure.

"No, for the time being I'll have to settle for my slave's tongue," she continued, "He has his uses in that department. When can you get over?"

"Lunchtime today, if that suits, darling," said the gruff voice.

"Lunchtime today then," replied my Mistress, "I' ll get my slave to prepare a nice meal for us. What do you fancy?"

"Your cunt!" said the lover with a guffaw.

"Apart from that?"

"A steak would be nice. I'll need all my strength!". She rang off, put down her phone and tugged me by the hair again, as I dutifully sucked her clit in and out between my lips. A few minutes later she erupted into a climax, shooting her delectable lady-cum into my eager mouth.

Some masochistic men suffer from shame about their sexual preference. While gays can now proudly boast of their gender orientation, for many BDSMers their lifestyle choice has to remain a secret. Not in my case. Although we keep it to ourselves in the Vanilla world, my wonderful wife, Jo, who has a naturally dominant nature and a sadistic streak, loves BDSM as much as I do. It suits us both perfectly.

As part of our morning routine, when I have licked my wife to her satisfaction, I stand, head bowed, beside her bed, while she finishes her morning tea. My usual task after that is to lie on my back on the bathroom floor with my mouth open, waiting to receive my morning drink. My Mistress loves champagne and, when she has had a few glasses the night before, its distinctive taste is evident in the piss that she honours me with. She is unhappy about this situation, only if I do not swallow every drop of her golden nectar. If some is spilled on the floor, she may furrow her beautiful brow and complain that I am not showing the respect and gratitude that she deserves. Luckily I have trained myself to swallow rhythmically while keeping my mouth open and it is only occasionally that I am ordered to make an entry in her big red leather punishment book, such as: 'Lack of respect and ingratitude for the gift of piss my owner bestowed on me: ten strokes with a rattan cane'.

My Mistress summoned me to her luxurious bedroom.

"I need to look my best for Gary, slave," she told me, " so I want you to wash my hair while you bathe me this morning."

Bathing my Mistress is one of my favourite duties. I love shampooing her luxuriant, straight black hair and the soaping of her delicate, white breasts and thighs is deeply erotic. It amuses her to watch a bulge appear under the little satin apron she has me wear for this duty.

"You fancy me, don't you slave?" she teased, as with her long ,red nails she flicked my cock through the satin.

"Oh, deeply, deeply, Mistress. I adore you!"

"I should hope so!" she replied, "Now, soap my cunt for my lover. Get everything ready for him. And work a soapy finger into my little rosebud as well. That's the way."

As I was drying her gorgeous body with a large, warmed towel, she said: "If you do a really good job today, make everything perfect for me and my lover, I may allow you an orgasm tonight."

"Oh, thank you, thank you, Mistress," I blurted.

"But only if!" she added with a giggle.

"Would you like to put on your new underwear, Mistress", I asked. She liked the idea. Earlier in the week we had been to an upmarket department store, where my Mistress took her time selecting the lngerie that appealed to her. After much hesitation she finally settled for a matching set of mauve satin garter belt, bra and panties. In order to tease and embarrass me publicly, she held the panties against my waist, as if they were being bought for me. For further humiliation she then stepped aside, sending me to the cash point to purchase her beautiful feminine lingerie. When I had paid for my purchases, I imagined the saleswoman whispering to her colleague, "Another perv!"

Well, I suppose she was right!

Helping my Mistress to dress was thrilling. The new lingerie was indeed most alluring. I was sure Gary, the lover, would be as thrilled by it as I was. One of my duties was to ensure that the seams on my Mistress's stockings were absolutely straight. Over the lingerie she wore a beautiful black satin robe. She sat on the little sofa that was next to her bed and stretched out her lovely legs, admiring the sheen of her stockings.

"Gary should be here soon" slave," she told me. "You may bring me a glass of champagne and send my lover up here as soon as he arrives."

"Certainly, Mistress."

She opened the satin gown and gently parted her legs.

"Kneel before me, slave," she said, "and inhale my natural scent through my panties."

I thanked her for the honour and knelt, breathing in the beautiful, unique aroma that is my Mistress through the satin of her panties. All too soon she pushed my head away and ordered me to go downstairs to await the arrival of her fuck-buddy.

The doorbell rang shortly after midday. Knowing it was Gary, I went to answer the door, wearing only my little satin apron.

"Good afternoon, sir," I said, holding the door wide open for him.

"Hello, Fuckface," he replied with a laugh, removing his leather jacket and throwing it at me. I managed to catch the jacket. "I've come to fuck your wife"

"Yes, sir. She is waiting for you upstairs."

Gary bounded up the stairs. Seconds later I heard an angry cry from the bedroom, "Slave!"

I rushed up to answer the call. My Mistress was looking stern.

"Slave, you did not offer my lover a drink. That is extremely bad manners. You'll be feeling my cane later."

"I humbly beg your pardon, Mistress," I pleaded then, turning to Gary, asked "May I fetch you a drink, sir? Would you like some champagner?"

"I'd sooner have beer, mate," replied Gary, who was already unbuckling his belt. "Have you got any?"

"Yes, sir. I could bring you a cold lager."

"That'll do nicely." He turned to address my Mistress, "You look fucking marvellous, darling!"

"Well, how about some marvellous fucking, then?" replied my Mistress, laughing.

By the time I got back upstairs Gary was standing in the middle of the room, wearing only his underpants.

"Ah, perfect timing slave," said my Mistress, " we can have the unveiling ceremony. Kneel down in front of my lover and slowly lower his underpants!"

I knelt as commanded. Gary's pants were white briefs and of the modern sort with a kind of pouch that tends to emphasise the genitals, not that Gary's genitals needed emphasising. I eased them down to the floor and Gary stepped out of them. I knelt up again and my face accidentally rubbed against his large, semi-erect cock.

"Isn't that a beauty, slave?" cooed my Mistress. "Now, the only thing that disappoints Gary about me is that I don't suck cock. It makes me gag. So slave, I think you should ask the gentleman politely and respectfully if you can help out in that department."

Still kneeing, I looked up at my wife's lover's and asked him, "Sir, please may I have the honour of sucking your cock?"

Gary looked at Jo, "It won't be like the real thing," he said, "but I love to see your power over your slave, see him do whatever you tell him. So, go on, Fuckface, suck my cock!"

"Yes, sir."

My Mistress seemed to enjoy the performance and egged me on from time to time, demanding I made a good show of it: "Go on, slave. Get it all in your mouth!" "Now lick along the shaft".

"Cup his balls in your hand. But, Gary, don't you dare cum. I want all that spunk for me."

"No danger of me cumming," grunted Gary, but his lack of enthusiasm for what I was doing did not seem to stop his cock from growing in my mouth. I found myself starting to gag.

"Listen to him" laughed Jo, "You can see why I don't do it!"

She added "You can stop that now, slave. That cock is for me. But first of all pull down the pretty panties I'm wearing, the ones you bought for me last week. It's time for my lover to fuck me."

"Yes, Mistress."

Very carefully and gently I lowered my Mistress's panties, as she had commanded.

"Don't you wish you were getting me ready for your cock, slave?" she said teasingly.

"Oh, yes Mistress. Very much so."

"What a shame, slave! But it's not all bad news, because, when Gary's finished fucking me, you can have a nice, long lick, as you clean all his spunk out of my cunt".

"Thank you, Mistress."

The fucking that followed was energetic. I had to stand and observe it all. It amuses Jo to involve me in the action from time to time, like when she was lying on her front across the bed with her knees on the floor. While Gary was fucking her from behind, she ordered me to kneel facing her.

"Look into my eyes, slave, and tell me that you love me!" she commanded. While Gary's thighs slapped rhythmically against her buttocks, I blurted:

"I worship and adore you, Mistress."

She smiled and cried, "Yes, yes, fuck me like that, Gary! God, I'm cumming! Yes, yes!"

I watched in silence, as my wife shrieked and shuddered with erotic delight.

I think Gary must have cum at the same time as my Mistress, because, as she lay back on the bed panting, I could see his spunk gently oozing from between her beautiful cunt lips.

"Clean-up time, slave," she ordered, "I want you to suck every drop of my lover's spunk out of me!"

I knelt obediently and started to lick the whitish goo from between her cunt lips.

"No orgasm for you tonight, slave, I'm afraid," she told me, "If you want to know why not, it's because you did not offer my lover a drink when he arrived."

I briefly stopped my licking duties in order to speak.

"I humbly apologise, Mistress. That was most remiss of me."

"Well, perhaps you will have learned some manners for next time. Now get on

with cleaning that spunk out of me!"

After Gary had left, if my performance had pleased my Mistress, she would normally allow what was known as a 'treat'. She would lay a pair of her worn panties over my face. Inhaling their aroma, I had to say whether what I was smelling was just her natural odour, or whether I was aware of the presence of spunk as well. If I answered correctly, she would reward me with a beautifully executed wank. But that was not to be on this occasion. This time I was locked unceremoniously into my chastity device for the night.

(lent to fat friend)