Servility with a Smile

Story Info
3rd story in my kinky "OAG" series! Maid Meeko's in bondage!
14.2k words
5
5.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now...

Her breaths are short ragged, with barely restrained emotion carrying on each exhalation she makes. Meeko's half opened eyes look around her as the low hum of the others starts to rise, indicating the ritual had begun.

Atop the raised plinth in the centre of the secluded chamber, the nekojin stands tall with her legs spread apart, manacles fixed on short chains to keep them that way. She slowly glances up at the chains hanging from the ceiling, metal lightly clinking as she sways back and forth, her wrists held securely in place above her head. Moving, let alone freedom, was not an option for her.

As the rhythmic humming rises her gaze falls forward, knowing full well the identity of the robed and hooded figure slowly approaching her position. His hands are held out in front of him, the sleeves of his robes partially obscuring the items he holds - an old chalice of burnished copper, and an ornate dagger - but both glow in the light of the candles mounted on the walls around them all Soon he mounts the platform, coming face to face with her... His sacrifice for the evening.

A bead of sweat rolls down the side of her face, her body flushed with heat as she struggles to rein in the arousal forced upon her. Beneath the white cloth pulled across the lower half of her face she feels her lip quivering in anticipation.

It was only a matter of time now, before it would be over...

* * *

Seven hours earlier...

Caliao Prismalért leans back against the plush velvet couch she had been resting on for the past hour, and reaches into her reticule to produce a small notebook. She opens it to the nearest blank page and, after another moment to locate her ornate fountain pen, begins to write:

Journal Entry: Flel'ih, Day 21,

I swear to gods high and low, since I became Guildmistress I have never seen a woman as unlucky as Meeko Talukino. And I once crossed paths with a wizard who had been hexed by a vengeful fortuity demon. He tried to seduce me and turned himself into a pool of blancmange.

Youthful eagerness is a quality I admire in my guildsmen. But Meeko is also impulsive, petulant and, perhaps, a little too easily aroused for someone taking the risks that she is. She is also notoriously bad with her finances, meaning she is only looking at the reward rather than the job itself... Not the first to do this, but her streak of misfortune means she will run afoul of trouble she truly cannot handle sooner rather than later.

I must curtail these impulsive actions as soon as possible, if Meeko hopes to remain in the guild. I had been rattling my brain on ways to do this, and were it not for a recent request from an old acquaintance I would be at a loss. Gods willing, if this pans out the way I believe it will help--

"Guildmistress?" A huffy voice interrupts from across the waiting room. "The young... lady is ready for your inspection."

Caliao looks up from her journal slowly, her bright emerald eyes falling upon the full figured seamstress standing across from her. She is a torijin, their species well known for their stuffy attitudes as much as their skill as master clothiers. The older woman has a beautiful plumage of blue and green feathers atop her head, and her elegant avian form is highlighted perfectly in the cut and design of her dress.

"Good good." The busty nekojin closes her journal with a loud clap, inspecting the torijin's form carefully as she packs her items away and gets to her feet. "Let us have a look at our young Miss Talukino, shall we?"

The well-to-do boutique, located not too far from her own guild, is extravagant even by her own expensive appetites but her needs for her troublesome mage meant that they all must endure such luxuries today. The lavish decor of the room is an easy tell that this establishment caters only to a certain clientele, with detailing made of the finest tupello redwood, and doorways flanked by curtains made of the most exquisite silk imaginable.

Her heels thud sharply under the fabric of her form fitting, ruby coloured dress as she follows her to the fitting rooms, finding herself in the spacious chamber with a three paned mirror takes up the far wall, framed in ornately fashioned gold, and adjacent to that sits another doorway with the silk divider pulled across to conceal its occupant. A younger, slender torijin stands outside the changing booth, Caliao noticing how flustered she is, the clear blush appearing around her grey beak and accentuated by her white and pink plumage.

"Come along then, Miss. Talukino," Caliao claps her hands and calls out, only imagining how inappropriate Meeko has acted. "Let us see what these fine ladies have done with you."

After a long pause a voice behind the curtain shouts, "Nyah, I... I really don't want to."

"That was not a request, girl." Caliao retorts, her voice having a little more edge to it now. "Get out here and let me have a look at you."

"... Fine." Meeko says, and pulls the curtain back to reveal herself. The nekojin stands awkwardly in the doorway, modelling the maid outfit that the seamstresses had sewn her into. The black fabric of the dress is sleek and shiny, hugging her torso down to her hips before the skirt flares out and comes to a stop a couple of inches below the base of her ass. An ornamental apron of many white frills adorns her front, more white used for her knee high socks and elbow length gloves, and a frilled headdress of black and white crowns the top of her head fashionably.

Hm. I normally wouldn't approve of such flauntations from my guildsmen... Calicao keeps her face static as she admires how form fitting the black dress is, the bust of its bodice tailored to rigidly but perfectly accentuating Meeko's chest. But I could get used to this look...

"Nyah, I feel like a floozy in this thing." The nekojin bemoans, shuffling forward on the shiny black heels she wears. Her grey furred ears are folded down from her miserable attitude, laying flat against her indigo hair which has been styled into a more elegant bob cut.

"Do not be rude, Miss Talukino." Caliao speaks softly but firmly, offering a nod of appreciation to the torijin before continuing. "This is a high society affair, and your attire should match the occasion. Now, to review: Lord Einzelwulf's son,currently on sabbatical from his studies, will be hosting a small soiree for the sons of other affluent lords, as is required of his station. And the lord himself has requested the presence of a young maiden to play hostess for them."

"Maiden?" Meeko looks up at this, a snort of derision following it "I think I have the wrong outfit for that, Guildmistress."

"I take it to mean that they are looking for a respectable young lady, " Caliao continues without missing a beat, "one who will ensure they are kept entertained and supplied with drinks when required. As such, I expect you to act with the utmost--"

"Nyeh, my butt is literally hanging out of this thing!" Meeko raises her voice as she gestures down to the skirt, twisting herself around and pushing her rear out. "What sort of 'professional' am I supposed to be in this, nyah? This is ridiculous!"

Caliao lets out a soft growl and narrows her eyes, Meeko's outburst and behaviour further flustering the two seamstresses. The younger of the two in particular blushes more as Meeko waves her barely covered rear in her direction, her tail waving and lifting the hem up farther than what is decent.

"Miss Talukino, that is enough!" Caliao's voice is raised, but not shouting, and the final word has an edge to it that stuns the room into stillness. After a moment she lets out a gentle sigh, looking at the elder seamstress. "May we please have the room, my dear? I must speak with my guildsman."

Caliao watches as the torijin bow before departing, the elder seamstress abruptly shooing her subordinate out of the room for her reactions. Caliao waits until she hears the doors close, takes a measured breath and starts to advance on Meeko.

"Nyeh heh! I think the cute one likes me!" Meeko says, apparently just to herself. "A shame she has to be such a gruuaa-- Aah-ah-ah, Ow!"

"Gods' balls, girl, you are such a pain!" The Guildmistress draws herself up to her full height to assert her dominance, her fingers already pinched around Meeko's ear as she pulls her over. "Do I need to remind you why you are here? Of how much embarrassment you have caused the guild? I give you this chance to prove to me that you can follow simple instructions for an assignment and remain in this guild. And this is how you act?"

"S-s-sorry, Guildmistress!" Meeko winces and whines, Caliao unsure if her reaction is from her stern demeanour or the vice-like grip on her ear.

"Take this seriously, girl." Caliao snaps on, pulling the younger nekojin closer. "You have but three tasks for this evening, and I expect you to fulfil them fully: Do as your hosts require of you; play the role you have been hired for to the letter; and be professional at all times. Can you do that?"

Meeko nods nervously, Caliao's message having gotten across as she releases her ear. As the silence hangs between them, the Guildmistress looks over her subordinate, and a small wave of pity comes over her as Meeko rubs her tender lobe with a sour look on her face. Gods' balls, why must I flit so much between mistress and mother hen... Despite her many faults, she is at least trying. And it is too late to back out of this agreement now...

"Come now girl, smarten yourself up." Caliao speaks softer now, the beginnings of a smile emerging on her glossy lips. She reaches up to help smooth her indigo hair, Meeko understandably flinching from the touch. "We do not want those stuffy pigeons out there to see you in such a state. Just... Remember my instructions, finish the job successfully. We will then talk about your future in the guild, understood?"

"Nyah, of-- I m-mean, yes, Guildmistress!" Meeko nods again, the older woman's softer tones seeming to put some confidence back into the young mage.

"Good good!" Caliao's smile increases, patting her shoulder before moving over to the entrance. As she opens the double doors she catches the two torijin in mid-conversation, both ladies jumping at her appearance. The Guildmistress cannot help but narrow her eyes at them, the judgemental looks they share between them saying all she needs to know.

Oh, so not up to your normal standards, ladies? Caliao cannot help but narrow her eyes, having felt their condescension since she and Meeko entered their establishment. Although Meeko may not be an ideal patron, she is something far more important to Caliao and will not stand for their snobbery. Well, I shall simply have to bring you down to our level. But, business first...

"Young lady." She turns to the younger girl, a thin smile on her lips as she sees her jump to attention. "Please call a carriage around for Miss Talukino. She must leave immediately for Lord Einzelwulf's estate."

"Y-yes ma'am." The young torijin gives a swift nod, sprinting across the room as she approaches Meeko. "This way please, young miss."

Caliao watches the pair leave, offering a small nod to the nekojin as she passes her. Just before Meeko disappears from view, the older of the torijin speaks up, her huffy attitude not lessening as she speaks. "And will there be anything else, Guildmistress? Or are we done?"

Caliao turns her head slowly, suppressing every instinct to round on the snobbish woman, and simply offers a wide, knowing smile. "Actually, no. I understand that you make house calls..."

* * *

Now...

Despite the unnatural drop in temperature around her, Meeko's body feels like it is on fire. She wants to struggle and cry out, especially at the ones responsible for putting her in this condition as their unified hums now turn into slowly rising crescendo. But she dares not make any move, even as the hooded figure takes several steps towards her.

"Dorq kothrar, rhouor aor brouo! Qro'n ot uaor bagqoud daa'n! Got rhou rarh al rhou dorq otour a'n aor laro'nout!" The daemonic chanting wings in her ears, her eyes widened at the light glinting off of the chalice and the dangerous looking dagger.

The man offers a brief flourish as he leans down, placing the chalice directly between her splayed legs before rising up again. She tries to lower her gaze but is soon distracted, the fingers of his now free hand carefully running up the supple fabris of her maid's dress, Meeko unable to stop herself from trembling as they caress the side of her bosom.

She tries to remain resolute, but cannot stop herself from gasping as the hand starts to cup her, the chanting only increasing as he easily fondles each one of her covered breasts in turn, then lets his fingers slide into her cleavage to pull down at the fabric.

Stopping herself again from making any noise, Meeko now looks down as he uses the dagger to cut through the sides of the dress until the front falls away. Meeko is thankful now for the scarf covering her face as her breasts fall out of the ruined outfit, her cheeks flushed in embarrassment as the chilled air in the room hardens her nipples immediately.

Her head rises up again, trying to resist the urges she feels as the figure moves behind her now, fingers trailing up the outside of her thigh to push up her already short skirt. Another ragged whimper escapes from beneath the gag as the figure sharply pulls at the waist of her silk underwear

Keep it together, Meeko... Just a little longer. She tries to resist those urges further, even as the curved blade slips under the fabric and begins to cut. Nyah, oh gods...

* * *

Five hours ago...

This was not the debut into high society that Meeko had envisioned for herself.

The sight of the mansion in the gloom of the early evening had, admittedly, sent a wave of awe through her - The rectangular structure rises four storeys above the ground, and almost half of each side of it is made up of tall windows that glow brightly. That light helps illuminate the intricate masonry of the building, the mansion old but in pristine condition. As the carriage had pulled up, Meeko's head was filled with thoughts of her making her grand entrance into the halls, all eyes turning toward her... But when she exited her transport, she found herself at the rear of the building, faced with a short stone staircase that led to a servants entrance below ground level.

Now, as the carriage that transported her to Einzelwulf's earldom rolls off into the distance, Meeko stands alone in awkward silence, constantly fidgeting in the uncomfortable and unflattering uniform. The rigidness of it forced her posture upwards, pinching hard into her sides, yet was so minimal she felt like she was stopping her from being on display.

Do as I'm told. Play my role. Be professional. The three instructions that Guildmistress Prismalért had provided to her ran laps around her thoughts as she tried to push the discomforting feelings away. Do as I'm told. Play my role. Be professional.

The Guildmistress had been harsh, but correct: Meeko's performance lately had done nothing but end in embarrassing failure. The only good thing that had come out of it is she had made a friend - or frenemy, at least - in her fellow guildsman Keetra. But the thought of the flame-haired nekojin only made Meeko sadder, as she had not seen her in a few days and was sure that she was avoiding her.

Nyah, focus! Do as I'm told. Play my role. Be professional... Meeko takes a breath, she tries putting Keetra out of her mind, if only for one night. Pulling herself out of her funk, Meeko descends the short stairwell, reaches up and raps the single knocker several times. Her breath hangs in the chilled air of the evening as she waits, starting to shiver as the door lets out a loud clunk and swings open.

A satyr woman barrels through the door immediately and forces Meeko to backpedal a step. She towers over Meeko by a whole foot, her burlier form cloaked in a far more conservative version of the nekojin's attire - This skirt falls just past her knees, her goat-like legs capped at the end by a pair of shoes fitted specifically for her hooves.

"Oh. We expected someone fifteen minutes ago." She says matter-of-factly, not bothering to hide her disappointment in Meeko's general being.

"Nyu-- W-well, I came straight here--" Meeko begins, before the satyr grabs her arm and ushers her straight into the building without warning. The nekojin finds herself inside the kitchens, the room deserted save for the two of them.

"Follow, follow." the saturn commands, her feet clomping on the stone tiles as she starts through the kitchen, Meeko forced to follow. "I am Lord Einzelwulf's majordomo. I will provide instructions to you, and you will follow. Understood?"

"Y-yes." Meeko stammers, walking as fast as she can in the cumbersome heels.

"Yes ma'am." The satyr corrects, glancing back at Meeko with another disapproving look. "Remember your manners here, girl. When you address the young masters upstairs, you will do so as 'my lord', and that is only when they acknowledge or address you first. Is that understood?"

"Y-es, uh, yes ma'am!" Meeko quickly corrects, finding herself struggling to keep up with the majordomo. The satyr leads her through the drab and narrow passages of the lower levels, her broad frame missing the walls by a hair's breadth. Eventually, both women turn a tight corner, and Meeko finds herself ascending a creaky wooden staircase, leading to another door.

"Not a word from you now, girl." The satyr says as she opens the door and light pours into the narrow passage as Meeko follows her into it.

As she blinks away the glare, Meeko finds herself standing in a lavish dining hall. The table and chairs in the centre are made up of a gleaming wood of cherry red hues, polished so well that she can use the surface as a mirror. The walls are adorned with the finest art that she has ever seen, and a chandelier of crystal and alchemical lights gleams above it all like a bright star. It is more wealth than Meeko has ever seen in her life, and that is not lost on her as she looks around in awe.

"Quit your gawping, girl, and come here." The majordomo rushes Meeko once again, Meeko realising she has her mouth open. As Meeko moves closer, the satyr produces a thin, rectangular box from one of the recesses of her dress and hands it to Meeko. "Put this on. It is part of your uniform this evening."

Meeko looks down at the box in confusion as she opens it, her ears flicking upwards as she sees the simple collar inside, the black strip of fabric lined on both lengths by more white lace to match her uniform. Nyah, really laying on the whole 'servitude' thing, isn't he? Hope he doesn't think he 'owns' me now...

"I will bring the young master to meet you now." The majordomo continues. "I certainly hope you will look less hopeless in his presence."

Meeko has to prevent her ears from flattening back on her head as the satyr leaves the room, but does allow herself a little scowl of annoyance. Alone again, Meeko reluctantly ties the collar around her neck, trying to resist the urge to inspect the exuberance in the room.

Guess this is it, Meeko. She thinks to herself as she adjusts the itchy fabric on her neck. You have to do a good job here so... Do as I'm told, play my role, be--

The door opens again, and the satyr bulls into the room before quickly standing off to the side. A smaller figure enters the room, Meeko caught off guard for a moment at seeing the young lordling look up in her direction, his expression reminding her of a faun caught in a lantern's gleam.