Servility with a Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"J-just long enough, nyah!" Meeko protests, perhaps a little too much as the thought of the lordling presiding over her helpless form causes the heat from before to flush over her again.

"I... I don't know." Soren says, averting his gaze from Meeko as he shifts uncomfortably on the ground. "I, um... It is not my wish to... To treat you, um, in that manner. Are... Are you quite sure this, um... Necessary?"

For a moment, Meeko does not answer. She cannot be truly sure if this course is the right one, nor that the nekoroot will not overwhelm her again if he begins. And if something were to go wrong, there would be nothing stopping the lordlings from completing the ritual, and Soren would be forced to do something against his wishes.

"You have but three tasks for this evening," Cuts in the voice of the Guildmistress as her doubts start to rise up. "Do as the young lord requires of you, to play the role you have been hired for, and to be professional at all times. Can you do that?"

"Trust me, my lord." Meeko says after a while, offering as reassuring a smile as she can to put him at ease. "If this will help put an end to these awful rituals, I'm willing to do what it takes."

* * *

Now...

"Gods alive, get me out of here!"

"Out of my way, you fool! You're crushing me--"

"What have we done? What have we done--"

The mixed voices of the other lordlings echoes around the room as each of them struggles through the door at once to flee from it. The walls, still shaking from Meeko's manipulation of the water in the pipes behind them, are illuminated by the glow of the metal candelabras that have been twisted and partially melted, splatterings of burning wax splashed across their surfaces.

Meeko takes some satisfaction in watching them flounder - Particularly Niklas, who looks one small step from bursting into tears as he frantically pushes through the doorway. However the fatigue of having cast so many spells simultaneously starts to take its toll on her, and she feels herself relying on wrist bindings to hold her up.

"D-damned gods, it really worked!" Soren's voice helps clear her wavering thoughts, the young man shedding his ill-fitting robe as the last of the lordlings finally vacates the chamber. "I, uh, can;t believe-- A-are you okay? Um, hurt I mean?"

"Nh... Nyah, no..." Meeko's voice waivers slightly as she speaks. "Just... Overdid it back there. Three different... Elemental spells, in unison, it... Takes a toll."

"Um, h-here, l-let me help." The lordling jumps to her aid immediately, unfastening the shackles on her wrists and helping to steady her as she slumps forward a little. As she pushes against him, burying her face against his shoulder Meeko blushes and lets out a muffled gasp, feeling the faint bulge beneath Soren's trousers twitch as it pushes against her pelvic area.

Her arms instinctively move around his torso for support, feeling heat rush over her as she pushes her hips forward to feel it more. The lordling kicks the chalice aside, what contents from Meeko it had asquires spilling to the floor, and quickly brings her back down to her knees, unshackling her ankles before slowly pulling the cloth down from her mouth.

"Thank... Thank you my lord, nyah." Meeko says with a soft smile, already feeling some of her strength returning.

"Oh, I... I deserve no praise." Soren replies nervously, Meeko seeing how he is very obviously averting his eyes away from his exposed front. "I... I regret what I had to p-put you through to, um... To put a stop--"

That is all Soren can get before Meeko lunges forward and presses her lips to his in a kiss. She can't help but smile under his lips, especially as she sees his eyes bulge in surprise, not wanting to stop herself as they both tumble down onto the ground.

"Um," Soren finally gets to speak as the kiss momentarily breaks, Meeko bringing herself upright as she straddles him. He goes to carry on but his mouth instead hangs open as she grabs at the torn ends of her maid outfit, tearing at them aggressively until she is able to fully pull off the tight and ridiculous uniform. Now naked, her chest heaves up and down heavily as she looks down at him with wide eyes, her hands sliding seductively up his front before ripping his shirt open.

"W-wait, please," The lordling finally speaks up as he takes her wrists in his hand to stop her. "I, um... D-don't get me wrong, I, uh... This is amazing, um... But are you sure that..."

"My lord!" The booming voice from behind him makes Soren jump up, Meeko falling backwards to the floor. Her angry gaze darts across the room to see the majordomo standing in the doorway. The satyr looks around at the carnage in disbelief, and then looks back to the plinth.

"Oh, um. Hello." Soren shuffles awkwardly, trying to find a remaining button on his shirt to fasten. "Uh, I uh, hope the other lords are um... Well, are okay, but--"

"What in the infinite hells has happened here?" the woman barks, clearly displeased at the carnage Meeko's spells have caused. "The chamber it... What is the meaning...?"

"Y-yes. Dreadful business." Soren shuffled forward, rubbing his hands nervously. "The, um... The ceremony went, uh... Off the, uh... Of the rails, somewhat. Completely, uh, unexpected--"

"Unexpected?" She replies, the incredulousness in her voice apparent. "Some of the other lordlings are actively weeping, others have simply fled into the night without calling for a carriage?"

"R-really?" Soren sounds amused by this, Meeko unable to hide a smile of her own as she grabs the discarded robe to shield her nudity. "Well, um... We, uh, we did our best, as you can, um... Can see--"

"You, girl!" The majordomo rushes forward towards the stage, a sense of dread rushing through her as the bulky figure mounts the plinth. "I do not know what this is, but you have no idea of the gravity of what this will do! Lord Einzelwulf will be furious this night has gone badly because of you!"

"N-now hold on there--" Soren tries to interject, stepping forward but easily brushed aside by the bulkier satyr.

"Forgive me, my lord," she continues, "but this... This ruffian wench has ruined your night, and your father will want her head for this!"

"M-my father?" Soren jumps a little at this mention, trying the move between them. "I, uh... I do not think--"

"No, my lord, do not defend this wench!" The Satyr booms, Meeko feeling the anger rising within her as the majordomo looms over her. "Why, I have a mind to teach you a lesson myself--"

"Y-you will do no such thing!" The fact that Soren's voice is raised above his normal stammering tone ie enough to make the majordomo reel backwards, even Meeko jolting in shock as she looks at him, an assertiveness he has been missing finally coming forth as he brings himself up to his full height and moves between the two women.

"This... This lovely young woman has g-gone through enough tonight, and... And I do believe that you had a hand in that also, so... So yes, I imagine my father will be quite upset, b-but it will not be with me, and it will certainly n-not be with her!"

"But... But my lord..." The satyr, for the first time since Meeko had met her tonight, showed a sense of the humility reserved for her station as Soren speaks to her. "The ritual, it... It is ruined."

"Then... Then it is ruined! And g-good riddance to it, I say!" Soren's demeanour continues to improve as he speaks, folding his arms behind him like the lord he will be. "But that will be for me t-to discuss with my parents. Now, as you can see we are, um... Well, p-please leave us."

"But..." The tables have truly turned now, the majordomo now shrinking back as he speaks to her. "But, my lord--"

"That will be all... Miss Tulip." Soren delivers the final line with a smile on his face, Meeko's gaze shifting to the satyr's face as it flushes red. She departs with nothing but a silent nod, her hooves clomping off into the distance until Meeko can no longer hear them.

"Oh, holy hells!" Soren gasps out the words as soon as she is gone, his legs looking like they will give out on him. "That... That actually felt surprisingly good!"

"Nyah, I can imagine!" Meeko says, just as speechless as the majordomo, looking up at him with renewed appreciation. "Is... Is her name really 'Tulip'?"

"'Tulpisia', actually but, um..." He shrugs and offers her a smile. "I, uh... I couldn't say that as a child, so..." Soren trails off as he starts to chuckle at what he is saying.

"Ah so... 'Tulip'?" Meeko says, breaking into a giggle of her own. The tension over with, the pair feed off of each other's elation until they are both laughing loudly and energetically.

"Ah, my goodness..." Soren finally calms down, regaining some of his composure before looking down at Meeko. "Well, um... I suppose, it uh... It was for the best, we were, um... Interrupted, yes?"

"Nyuh?" Meeko looks up, her ears drooping a little at his assessment. "What do you mean, my lord?"

"W-well, um, Soren continues to flounder his response, hands gesturing erratically. "I Mean that, um... Well, a lovely lady such as, um, yourself... And me, a lord, um... Given the, uh, situation, we, uh..."

"You... Don't want this then?" Meeko interjects, clearly disappointed.

"It, uh... It is not a question of my, uh... Wants, as it were--"

"So you... Do want this then, nyah?" Meeko sounds a little more hopeful now, pulling herself up onto her knees.

"W-well..." Soren hears the tone in her voice change, shuffling back and forth a little as he mulls over the answer. "I would be, uh, lying if, uh... If I said that I did not want to-- Woah!"

Tired of waiting, Meeko grabs the waist of his trousers and pulls him back down to the platform's surface with a hard thud, quickly climbing on top of him again as before. Her tail flicks back and forth , and in her eagerness she slowly grinds her hips forward over his crotch, feeling him bulging beneath the fabric once again.

"I, uh..." Soren finally says, nodding his head slowly. "Yes. I want this. Um, you, I mean."

Meeko grins and locks her eyes with his before she slides back enough to slowly unbuttons the fly, showing approval at the member she frees from the fabric - Soren stands fully erect as it rises up from a thick bush of brown fur and hair. Her hand curls around his shaft and begins to massage it gently.

"M-my word," Soren mutters softly, letting out a gruff growl of satisfaction from Meeko's handjob, her movements becoming more aggressive. The lordling's breath picks up as she works her hand around the head of his cock, the nekojin's other hand eagerly sliding between her legs to finally give herself the pleasure she had to deny herself earlier. Another mewling groan escapes her lips as lets her fingers dance over her clit, no longer able to hold herself back from her urges.

"P-please, my lord," Meeko says between gasps. "I... I can't take it any more. Please take me... I... I want to feel you inside me!"

At this request Soren nods, his hands grabbing her hips and pulling her forward. The tip of his cock pushes against her own wet lips, and Meeko's eyes roll back as she eases it inside of her. Within moments, the room is filled with their joined groans as he moves her back and forth along his shaft, all hints of the shy and awkward lordling vanishing as he firmly takes her.

"Nyaaah! Aaah!" Meeko doesn't hold herself back, throwing herself completely into the lovemaking. She leans herself forward, hands resting on his chest to steady herself and allow him to move all the way inside of her. "Y-yes! Please, d-don't stop, my lord!"

Soren grunts in response and fumbles his hands around until they grip at her ass cheeks, Meeko smiling as she feels him become more assertive. With each thrust he makes she pushes herself down, the gentle slap of bare skin joining the other noises in the room as she feels herself wanting to orgasm but trying desperately to hold it at bay through sheer will and quivering breath. Suddenly she feels Soren hips jerk, the lordling letting out a howl of pleasure as he finishes abruptly.

Meeko starts to purr as his hot semen fills her insides, letting herself finally come to orgasm before she lets herself rest. The two lovers breathe heavily in unison as they look at one another, Meeko giggling softly. "Nyaah... I... I suppose that really... Doesn't count as me 'being professional', does it?"

"Hm?" Soren lifts his head up slowly, his perfectly groomed hair now flung around in all directions as he looks up confusingly. "I, uh... Am not sure what you mean."

"N-nyah, d-don't worry about it!" Meeko laughs it off, offering him a small wink. "Just know that I... Am happy to be of service, my lord."

"Oh, um... Good to know." Soren nods in approval, though seeming no less confused. "But, uh... You know that, um... You can call me Soren, right?"

Meeko seems to ponder this for a moment, and then shakes her head softly. "Nope, I... I think I've finally gotten used to it, nyah!" She says, and then leans down to meet Soren's lips once more.

* * *

The following evening...

She savours the taste of the blueberry wine, letting out a soft moan of appreciation of its vintage. Caliao had a number of reasons to be happy this evening, and this was one of her rewards.

Realising that she is likely to get ahead of herself, the nekojin sets her glass down before grabbing the quill from its ink pot and turning her attention back to her journal. After a moment's consideration, a smile forms on her lips and she begins:

Journal Entry: Flel'ih, Day 22,

There is nothing more satisfying than a gamble that pays off, and I am happy to say that Miss Talukino performed admirably in her task yesterday evening.

I will not deny that I had my doubts. And when she finally returned to me - Dishevelled, under-dressed, a bashful grin on her face - I had feared the worst. But after she explained her appearance and the events of the evening, I will confess to being impressed with her... Ingenuity, I suppose, would be the correct word for it.

I look forward to my conversations with Lady Einzelwulf in the coming days. When she first approached me in confidence on the details of this ludicrous ceremony that her husband's family partakes in, and that he expected that bright young man Soren to go through with it, I was understandably appalled. I wonder if she suspects how much I influenced her decision to have one of my guildsmen intervene on this. I suppose that will have to wait and see.

Will it be enough, I wonder, to put a stop to it entirely? It is a start I suppose. But stop it must - Breeding of their calibre is no excuse for such terrible behaviour, and only breeds more bad manners in their children. You need only look at their disgusting use of nekoroot on Miss Talukino for evidence of that.

"Mmmmrrmmphh," comes the muffled voice from behind her, distracting the Guildmistress from her anger. She smiles to herself, eager to let that pleasure wait a little longer before she continues:

Now, do I suspect that Miss Talukino was not as steadfast in the duties I had tasked her with? A neko cannot change its markings, as they say. But as I have learned, knowing more than just the class of your guildsmen is not enough, and while she has a lot to learn she does have a special talent for mischief that I can find a use--

"Mhffdrhhff!" The muffled voice calls out. A different one this time. "Puh... Plhhff!"

"Hush now!" Caliao snaps out, perhaps a little harsher than she intended it to be. "Or there shall be more of what you experienced earlier. I am almost finished..."

-- can find a use for. This World has no shortage of troubles that someone like Miss Talukino can draw out, in her own special way.

For now, I am content to let her recuperate from this ordeal. I understand she has her lodging concerns to think on, but I believe I have a plan in mind to help with that, along with another problematic guildsman.

"There," Caliao proclaims, depositing her quill back into the inkwell, "that was not such a long wait, was it?"

She brushes her golden yellow hair aside as she turns in her chair, her emerald eyes falling upon the bed not too far away. Atop the satin sheets, surrounded by the many toys they had shared throughout the evening, lie her guests for the evening - the two torijin seamstresses she had encountered yesterday. Neither avian woman carries the same elegance and poise they did yesterday, Caliao having stripped and trussed them like the prize birds they are.

"Nh... Nnnmmmhh." The older of the torijin shakes her head meekly, her muffled words barely escaping the silk scarf tied across her beak, the gag easily securing both hers and her companions lacey panties inside her gape. Her gaze dips down to her ample chest, the harness tied around it perfectly framing her breasts and pushing them out.

"Nhmm uhhm!" The younger woman is more energetic in her response, twisting her head around to look upon their host. Looking at her from this angle, Caliao can admire her handiwork with the ropes holding her delicate winged arms in place, securing them to her own harness. She can also see the fading redness on her butt cheeks, matching the blush creeping past the scarf holding the stockings in her mouth.

"Good good. Now we can continue." Caliao's purr comes out in her response, rising up from her chair and making her way back to the bed. The silk robe she wears hangs open at the front, leaving nothing to the imagination of her guests, but by the time she reaches the foot of the bed she has already shed it, letting the torijin look upon her curvaceous, oceloid-marked figure once more, her tail of golden fur swaying and twisting upright behind her.

The nekojin's smile only increases as they squirm in her presence, the high quality ropes hugging them tightly and doing their job. Her gaze moves down their admittedly gorgeous bodies and to the crotch ropes pulling tightly into their privates, each woman's thigh sporting a glistening trail of cum along them.

"I am glad that you ladies decided to answer my house call this afternoon." Her voice almost pours out from her lips as she begins to crawl up the bed, positioning herself between them. "It is very comforting, as a humble patron, to know that your fine ladies are open to feedback on how to behave around your customers."

Caliao crawls on all fours until she is between them, each hand finding its place on them. The younger torijin, clearly more excited by this, practically whistles as her hand caresses her hip and ass. Meanwhile the older woman, her experience more humbling for her, squeals as the hand grasps and squeezes at her sizable breast, Caliao's fingers pinching at the dark nipple playfully before casually switching.

"And I trust," she continues, "that the next time I return to your establishment with one of my guildsmen, that you will extend to them the same behaviours we have spoken about, yes?"

"Yh.. Yhhffh!" The older torijin calls out, her face flushed scarlet at Caliao's playing of her nipples to make her squirm further.

"Yhffh, Mhffdrhhff!" The younger one cries out, tensed and not wanting to feel more strikes across her tender ass.

"Good good." Another purred response escapes her lips as she reaches down, grasping at the elongated, double-ended toy that had yet to be used. "The client is, after all, always in the right. Now... Which one of you ladies would like to help me try this on for size?"

* * *

In the dead of night...

The chamber, still in disarray from the ceremony, was filled with a terrible ripping noise.