Serving a Cock for My Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
The day to day life of a loving cuckold couple.
2.2k words
4.43
25k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers

This story is about the love between a small cocked husband and his beautiful wife. If any of the following subjects offend you this story is not for you. Cocksucking, MMW, Man on Man, cum eating, worship cock, creampie, She male, sex without a condom, fucking, sucking, forceful sex.. For the rest of you kinky fuckers, read on. Kick back take out your cock me, and ladies get your toys out. I cum many times writing this. And e-mail me. I get horny too.

*

Kim and my relationship with Bob came to a end after Bob had to relocate because of his job. Before he moved Kim had planned a going away party for Bob. She wanted it to be a real special time for all three of us.

Kim already had my cock locked up in a cage for 10 days, and I was so horny. I would do anything for some release. Kim was going to miss Bob's big cock and she and him had been fucking non-stop for a week.

As you know Kim doesn't like cum and will not eat it, so that's where I come in. I'm the Slutty clean up man. I eat all the cum. She may suck them off till there ready to blow, but that's when I step in and receive the good stuff.

Right down my throat. I love cum. And from the way they have been fucking my stomach stays full of cum. Which made me happy, but when you can't touch your cock when your that horny is a living hell.

A couple days before the party Kim and I was lying in the bed when she started explaining to me what my part in the party was going to be. She made me agree with everything she wanted before I even knew what she had planned.

I told her as usual I will do anything she ask. She then dropped a bomb on me. I couldn't believe my ears. She wants me to turn myself into a male slut in female clothes. She told me that I would be shaving all the hair off my body, and that I was going to have my nails done and wear sexy panties and bra. That I was to be Bob's slut whore for the night. And I was to do anything Bob wanted. That her going away present to Bob was her loving husband in female cloths.

Kim also told me that we would be going out on the town and that I would be dressed like a slut. At first I was shocked at the request. But I knew better than to object. I have no problem servicing Bob's sexual needs in any way. I have fucked, sucked, licked, ate cum and anything you can imagine with Bob and Kim.

I love Bob's cock and balls, and I'm going to miss him very much. So I'm going to make this a very special party.

Time flew by and it was the day of the party. Kim still had my cock under lock and key and she had inserted a very good sized butt plug in my ass. It was rubbing on my prostate, and I was leaking cum in my frilly panties.

Kim seen what was happening and scolded me telling me that if I end up cumming without her permission I would be in big trouble. She than smacked my ass real hard, and that great feeling I was having went away.

She called me a nasty cum whore, and if I didn't have nasty thoughts in my head I wouldn't be leaking cum. I agreed with her and got control of myself. Kim was putting the final touches on my makeup and wig, when she pulled out this shiny cocksucking lipstick and started painting my lips with it.

She explained that she would probably be picking up some new cock tonight, since I was Bob's date. And of course she needed me to take the cum and clean up, if thing workout.

I could feel my little cock leaking precum, but I didn't mention it, and was hoping she didn't see it. I was told that when Bob showed up, I was to go to the door and let him in.

Then I was to drop down on my knees suck his cock till he is rock hard. Kim warned me to suck his cock in a proper manner and not smear my lipstick all over my face. She told if I smeared my lipstick I would be punished by not cumming for another 2 weeks.

She told me that I was in training to be the one that goes out and finds guys with large cocks to serve her needs. Since my little cock can't do it and Bob is going away.

She told me when I am dressed up like a slut my new name is Queen Sperm. And when someone ask me my name, I'm to reply Queen Sperm. I feel so humiliated, my little cock was no bigger than a big clit right now.

I heard a knock on the door, I went and answered it. I opened the door and Bob and two other guys came walking in. I felt embarrassed, I dropped down on my knees and started sucking Bob's cock right in front of two strange guys that had came with him.

I was sucking his cock like a pro, my lipstick was not smearing and I was making slurping sounds. I glanced over at the crotch of one of his friends and I could tell he was getting hard and big.

I reached up and stroked the outside of his pants, his cock came alive and I took control of it. Pulling it out, it was the prettiest cock I had ever seen. It kind of reminded me of Bob's cock but the head was much larger and it was a little bigger.

My lips were like a magnet to this beautiful cock. I started sucking on it, and lost my mind. I was in love, at the time I was thinking it was the most wonderful hunk of meat I had ever seen.

When I felt it swell up and he cum in my mouth in like two minutes. I swallowed every bit of it. As I was cleaning it up I glanced over in a mirror and seen my lipstick smeared all over my face. And then I seen a look on Kim's face that scared me. I knew I was in trouble.

She started out apologizing to Bob for the way I acted sucking his friend off. She then told me to go into the bathroom and brush my teeth, telling me that Bob doesn't want to taste his friends cum you dirty bitch.

I told her I was sorry and I would go and freshen up. She then informed me that I had better straighten up, that I was Bob's date and she didn't want to see me flirting with other men, or sucking them off .

I told her it wouldn't happen again. Bob spoke up and introduced me to his friend, Rod. Since I was dressed up like a women, I started acting like one. I kissed Rod on the cheek and whispered in his ear that he had the most wonderful cock and tastiest cum I had ever had.

Bob heard me and said "I guess this is going to work out", that he had brought Rod over to meet Kim. Knowing that Kim had needs that I couldn't help her with. I told Bob that I sure thank him for looking out for us.

Come to find out Rod was Kim's date tonight. The other guy that was with Rod was a friend of his that was going through a divorce. He drove Rod over to the house knowing that Rod was spending the night.

He had to leave, I started to go cleanup when Bob called me by my name"Queen Sperm. I could feel my balls tighten up when he said that. Both, Rod and his friend started laughing. I walked back into the room and Bob introduced me to Rod's friend, Bernie.

He told me that Bernie was going through a divorce and that he hasn't had any pussy in 4 months. He swears up and down that he doesn't believe in masturbating and he needs to cum.

That he has never been with another man and that he is bi curious. Kim ask Bernie was he game for everything? Bernie replied, anything but pain. Kim instructed me to relive him any way I want.

I had Bernie strip his clothes off. I had him spin around a couple times as I checked out his tight ass and good sized cock. He was very nervous, and I took my time with him before I started licking his asshole to start out with.

He freaked out in pleasure, he had always wanted his wife to lick his ass but she wouldn't. In ten minutes I had this straight young man begging me to suck his cock. My cock was so hard in my cage it was hurting. I told Bernie that I would suck his cock if he got Kim to release my cock from its cage. I told him my balls is full of cum, just like his.

That he needed to convince Kim that he wanted to taste cum, that he wanted my cum. Bernie said that he had never thought of eating cum, but he would try it. Bernie ask Kim if she would unlock my cage, and she said Yes.

She took the key out and released my balls and cock, for the first time in a month. I reached down and stretched my balls out and took my cock in my hand. Bernie started laughing, saying" look at that little cock, know wonders she keeps it locked up.

I told Bernie to shut the fuck up, he is the one that is wanting a blowjob from a man dressed up like a woman. I told Bernie that I had a beginners size cock and that he is lucky that I don't have a cock the size of his two friends.

Because they have cocks that take your breath away. I than grabbed Bernie's cock and started loving on it, kissing on the head, licking balls. Sticking my tongue in his pee hole. Massaging his cock with deep throat muscles.

I have to quite playing with it because he keeps trying to cum. I stop and pull his cock out of my mouth. I then tell him it's his turn to suck on me a while. and that way he will calm down a little and I can suck his cock longer.

He gets down on his knees and starts playing with my cock and balls. This is the first time he has ever played with someone elses. I told him to treat my cock like it was his, I told him to play with it like it was his.

He rubbed the head and pulled on my balls. Next thing I knew he was sucking on the head of it. In no time at all he was sucking cock like a pro. My little cock was easy for him to deep throat, and I could see that Bernie was a natural born cocksucker.

Since Bernie made fun of my cock , I was going to give him something he will never forget. I didn't tell Bernie when I was cumming. I wrapped my hands around his head and was holding his head firm. I can stick my whole cock and balls in his mouth and he isn't gagging.

When my little cock started pumping 30 days of cum down his throat he didn't know what was going on. I pumped load after load, he swallowed all of it except for the cum that was running out of his nose.

He was gagging and spitting, his eyes were watered up. I have to give it to him he swallowed 75 percent of it. A good 25% was running out of his nose. I just skull fucked him good.

After he regained his composure, I told him I was sorry for force feeding him my cum, and told him I was going to make up for it now. I knew Bernie wouldn't last long and Kim and Bob was wanting me to hurry up.

I took Bernie's cock in my mouth and sucked it good and hard. He came in three minutes and they was plenty of it, I swallowed it down. and was cleaning up when I notice his cock wasn't getting soft. So I sucked him off again, this time he lasted five minutes, and gave me a large amount of sperm the second time.

Bernie got up and cleaned up and left. I thanked him for good time he had gave me and told him if he ever was in the neighborhood to look us up. Well after all the fucking and sucking I had done. I wanted to get a shower and freshen up before going out, Kim replied, we didn't have time. She told me to go wash my hands and lets go. I did as I was told, I know I smelled like sex, I could taste cum on my lips. We got to the club and they was a line waiting to get inside.

*

Stay tuned for PT 4. Lots of cum will be spilled. Hope you enjoyed the story and had a wonderful orgasm. Don't for get to Vote and leave me a kinky message. I get horny too.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,349 Followers