Serving as Her Shower Slut

Story Info
Chastity slave learns self-restraint soaping his Mistress.
3.8k words
4.26
14.3k
22

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
322 Followers

The tone of a soft feminine moan accompanied by a sharp vibration signaled that his Mistress had summoned him once more. Immediately, Richard stiffened uncomfortably within the confines of his cock cage, even before opening Her text. It was enough that She had thought of him, had need of him. Richard was always ready to serve Her in any way She required. It was an honor, a thrill, and he lived for the time he spent in Her presence. Quickly stopping what he was doing, Richard fumbled his phone from his back pocket and opened the message. As usual it was starkly written but made his pulse race with excitement.

'Boy, be at my house in 30 minutes and be ready to serve.'

That was no hardship. Richard was always ready, willing, eager to serve his Mistress and She knew that whatever else he may have planned for his day, he would always, without fail, drop it to follow Her commands.

Mistress' tidy, unassuming little cottage was a good 20-minute drive out of town and Richard knew better than to be late, but he still took time to brush his teeth, comb his hair and hastily freshen up, lest She would be unimpressed by his appearance. Thank goodness he'd had a close shave this morning.

Parking just outside Her house, Richard knocked respectfully then let himself in after retrieving Her key and his blindfold from the smartly painted metal post box next to Her door. No more leaving the key dangling from a scarf on the door knocker, which Richard was grateful for. Leaving it out for all to see had filled Richard with dread. Who knew what type of ruffian might take advantage, forcing his way into to Mistress' domain and taking what was not offered? No, this was much better. Now the key and blindfold were his and his alone and Richard knew that he would go to any lengths to see to his Mistress' safety and happiness. Although he knew that She did not owe him Her loyalty, he could not help but feel possessive of Her and not a little jealous of anyone else who may gain Her attention.

Following the protocol that had been laid down for him from the moment he first entered Her house, Richard placed the key in the little metal bowl by the door and donned his blindfold, quickly stripping off his shoes and clothing and placing them by feel alone in a neat pile by the door. Then, taking calming breaths to centre himself, he sank to his knees, bowed his head and rested his upturned hands respectfully on his thighs.

Minutes later, he heard the soft footsteps of his Mistress approaching him. At least, he thought they must be his Mistress, but instead of the sharp click of Her heels against the polished wooden floorboards he could hear the gentle slap of naked feminine feet approaching him down the short hallway. Breathing deeply, he could scent Her delicious, musky fragrance as She stood so tantalizingly close to his face.

Feeling the gentle brush of silky fabric against his shoulder, soft hands reached around and undid his blindfold, before a manicured finger tipped his chin up to meet his Mistress' beautiful face. She looked slightly flushed, Her eyes bright, Her breath heavy and Her lips quirked mischievously. If he didn't know better, and he actually didn't, he would have thought She'd just been well tumbled. He looked over he shoulder frantically searching for any evidence of another man in Her house. Not that he could do anything if there had been any signs, but he was relieved none the less when he found none. His momentary panic did not go unnoticed, and his Mistress laughed, amused at Her pet's jealousy.

She stroked a hand over his smooth face and ruffled his hair affectionately. Allowing his gaze to take in the rest of Her appearance, Richard saw She was wrapped in a silk kimono, and unless he was very much mistaken, She was naked underneath.

Seeing his questioning gaze, She took his hand, raising him from the floor and leading him towards the bathroom. He followed obediently, enjoying the closeness of holding Her soft hand as they walked, almost like a couple, through the silent house. When they reached the bathroom, She had him kneel once again as She relaxed back against the vanity unit. Slowly, very slowly, She slipped open the sash that was holding Her robe closed and allowed gravity to take it to the floor, releasing its embrace around Her waist to allow the sides to fall open, revealing a slice of heaven.

Richard ran is eyes down Her exposed swath of skin, down the deep cleavage still decorated with the slim chain of his confinement, past Her toned belly to the neat strip of down that topped Her mound. His eyes lingered on that prized before continuing down the apex of Her thighs, the length of Her legs, then back up, stopping once again at the alter of his desire before Her light chuckle brought his eyes once more to Her face.

'Eyes up here, pet. Such a greedy boy. Have you been finding your chastity challenging? How long has it been now, since I locked away what was mine?'

'It's been fourteen days since you caged this one, my Goddess,' he murmured respectfully, before continuing quickly, 'But you mercifully unlocked your slave and allowed him release on Valentine's Day, five days ago... when you bought him.' Richard flushed as he said those last words.

Mistress K fingered Her necklace, stroking the small silver key that lay warmly against Her skin. 'Oh, yes, I was generous, wasn't I, boy? And, I have very much enjoyed the photos you have sent me since then. I particularly enjoyed that one on the bus,' She giggled, 'And this week you have done well. You never exceeded your three-minute time limit and so you have earned a reward. Another reward, I should say, in addition to serving me. Is that not so?' She raised a perfectly plucked brow.

'Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress' Richard deferred.

'Such a good boy,' She purred, trailing Her fingers up and down Her exposed skin, lingering on the inner curves of Her breasts, teasing the fabric apart more and more with each stroke. 'When I summoned you, I was in the middle of a delightful session of self-pleasure. I lay back on my bed, fully naked, and ran my hands all over my body, imagining that you were watching.' She demonstrated with both hands, slipping under the silky fabric to caress Her breasts, making the nipples peak stiffly through the silk, before sliding one hand down. Her fingers feathered through the soft hairs to find the sensitive nub at the top of Her moist slit, gently circling it while running one long, slim finger between Her glossy folds.

Richard was mesmerized, his gaze never leaving the path of Her fingers, his own hands now clenched on his thighs in an attempt to control his urge to reach up and rip that robe right off Her naked body.

'I worked myself over so well with my vibe,' She continued, 'And came so hard, my body is damp and soiled with perspiration and my thighs are slick with my sweet honey and so, now it is your job to cleanse me.'

Richard licked his lips unconsciously. Mistress K chuckled, 'No boy, I don't think a tongue bath is going to do the job this time.' Beckoning him up, She pushed Herself away from the counter, 'Prepare me for my shower.'

Richard stepped forward and carefully eased the silky robe off Her shoulders, following its slippery descent with his eyes as it clung stubbornly to Her pert nipples before finally sliding to the ground with a whispering hiss.

'Now, boy, can you be trusted to wash my body respectfully if I decide to release you from your bondage? Think carefully before answering. If you were to disgrace yourself without my permission, you would be punished most severely, locked right back up and it would be a very ling time indeed before I might consider giving you another chance to prove yourself worthy of such an offer.'

Richard's mind raced. Of course, he wanted to be released from the CB-3000. To be able to feel the water caressing his cock as it unfurled to its full glory would feel heavenly. Being naked, in an enclosed shower with his beautiful Mistress, his wet slippery skin brushing past Hers, his hands touching Her skin, tending to Her needs, serving Her; just the thought was almost too exciting for him to consider. However, the likelihood of all these factors tipping him over into a glorious, shameful eruption was almost too high to contemplate. And yet, what an honor, what a gift. It was what his Mistress wanted and why he was summoned. How could he let Her down, let himself down, by turning down this generous, magnificent opportunity?

'Yes, Mistress, this one is ready to serve his Goddess in any way She desires. Your boy will not let You down,' he promised gravely, hoping beyond hope that what he said was true.

Smiling, rather evilly he thought, She stepped into the shower, beckoning him in to join Her. Before turning on the shower, She lifted the chain from around Her neck and slid one hand down his chest, lower, lower to cup his swollen balls beneath the cage.

'Hmmm, so full. Do they ache, pet, when you think of me? And you do think of me often, don't you, pet?' She purred, stroking and caressing him gently with the tips of Her nails.

Richard could barely form words he was so turned on, but he choked out, 'Yes, Mistress. Night and day,' then sucked in a sharp breath as Her other hand came down to slip the key into his padlock. With a soft snick, the lock opened, and Mistress K released his bound man meat, which quickly swelled to its full size, like a caterpillar that had finally emerged from its chrysalis -- glorious, and so vulnerable.

'There now, pet,' She said, tapping him firmly on his bobbing crown, as one might admonish a naughty puppy, 'Make sure that I do not regret my generosity.' Richard stifled a groan at the overload of sensations, having his untouched head feel the brunt of his Mistress' slap.

'Now pet, cleanse me.'

Reaching past Her, being careful not to rub against Her skin, Richard turned on the shower, making sure to take the force of the icy spray on his back until it ran warmly, whereupon he stepped back to allow his Mistress under the soothing spray. Watching Her throw Her head back to let the water cascade over Her skin was one of the most erotic moments of Richard's life. His hands itched to reach out and touch, to smooth the soaking hair away from Her face.

Mistress reached out and passed him some foaming shower gel; a classy bronze and burnt orange bottle entitled Ritual of Happy Buddha. Pouring a little of the gel into his hands, it immediately foamed into a delicate cream, fragranced with orange blossom and cedarwood. Moving behind Her after gaining permission with a small nod, he tentatively reached forward to cup the balls of Her shoulders with his soapy hands. The feel of the suds against Her silky skin was exquisite, and he massaged lower, down Her arms, until his large hands covered Her smaller ones, and his fingers interlaced with Hers in the ultimate feeling of protective intimacy.

Richard had moved closer and now sucked in a breath as he inadvertently brushed his swollen head along one wet, soapy buttock. He jerked his hips back and moved his hands back up, to stroke and massage Her neck, pressing his thumbs in harder as She moaned Her appreciation. Next, his hands went to the long, graceful curve of Her back, long sweeping motions that slicked their way from Her shoulder blades to the two little dimples at the base of Her spine. Mistress seemed to enjoy that, and braced Her hands against the wall, to push back against his caress, arching Her back more, which served to push Her lush ass towards him temptingly. Taking a deep breath and forcing himself to remain detached and professional, Richard massaged and soaped up Her generous bottom, only needing to keep his hands still as She moved Her hips sensuously, undulating Her pillowy cheeks within his embrace.

Richard held himself rigidly, so as not to allow any part of his body to come into contact with Her other than his hands, which he replenished with more rich lather before dropping to his knees and working his way down Her thighs. Mistress spreads Her legs obligingly, seeming to relish the agonized groan that he gave when Her pouting pussy was displayed so close to his face. The slippery suds and rushing water could not disguise how slick She was, and he was convinced that this was not just the residue from Her earlier session. She was enjoying his touch and he redoubled his efforts to please Her. Lifting one foot behind Her, he spent long minutes tending to Her, gently cleansing between Her toes and massaging the arch and ball of Her foot. He knew She spent long hours in impossibly high heels, and this must surely take its toll on Her soft little feet. After making sure it was thoroughly soap-free, he carefully placed it down and then turned his attention to its twin, until he hoped She felt as though She were walking on air.

Standing again, Richard replaced the shower gel for a matching bottle of shampoo, dumping a generous handful into his palm, before lathering it into Her long, wet hair. Smoothing it from roots to tips, his hands were once again stroking down Her back until every last strand was covered. Then he gently but firmly started to massage it into Her scalp, releasing tension and caring for Her in a way that no one had done since She was a small child. Again, She moaned softly under his ministrations and he felt inordinately proud that he could give Her such pleasure.

Once She had rinsed and Richard had repeated with the conditioning cream, Her hair was soft and gleaming, and Richard knew it was time. He could put it off no longer; he was going to have to run his hands down the front of Her body.

He squeezed himself firmly to control his erection before gently turning Her to face him. This felt like the ultimate liberty -- to be allowed to arrange Her body as he desired, even though it was ultimately all under Her command.

Again, he started with Her neck and shoulders, looking studiously at his work, rather than into Her eyes or lower down Her body. She lifted Her arms above Her head, giving him access to the smooth, sensitive skin of Her underarms and he creamed them gently, feeling Her body shudder a stifled giggle as he inadvertently tickled Her.

'So sorry, Mistress,' he apologized quickly and firmed his touch lest he cause Her any further discomfort. There was something about seeing her vulnerability, standing so close and towering over Her that gave Her a soft girlishness that he'd never seen from Her before and he felt fiercely protective.

His hands now slid across Her collarbones and hesitated before moving them down, looking once again for silent permission to cup Her magnificent breasts. Mistress in Her mercy, took his wrists, positing his large soapy hands of Her milky orbs and thrust Her chest up, as if he needed further encouragement.

Richard, cupped those precious life-giving handfuls and massaged them gently, paying particular consideration to the hard nipples and crinkled areola, evidence of how much She was enjoying his attentions. After thoroughly seeing to their cleanliness, during which time he was sure he noticed Mistress' breathing increase and Her pupils dilating, he reluctantly moved south, across Her ribs and Her gently rounded belly and down to the swell of Her hips. With both hands on Her hips, their bodies facing each other just inches apart, the urge to pull Her close, to press his aching shaft between Her slippery lips was almost too overpowering. He was close to unmanning himself and the implications of that would be too catastrophic to bear. He wished he could turn the shower to cold and douse himself in icy water to get a grip, but knew that was not an option. He had to fight his needs or admit defeat and leave the cubicle, failing his Mistress.

Once again, falling to his knees, his face now perilously close to Her hungry womanhood, he quickly turned his attention to Her legs, soaping them from ankle to thigh in long, sweeping movements. Now, what was left? He looked up at his Mistress and saw the desire on Her face as She gazed down on Her hopelessly aroused pleasure slut. She knew how close he was to failing his task and he could tell She was considering giving him the final nudge, perhaps rubbing her soft foot against his shaft, clearly enjoying the power She had over his pleasure and his punishment. However, Her own burgeoning need had clearly won out and She lifted one perfectly clean foot and placed it on his shoulder, opening Herself to his starving gaze. Reaching down, She grasped his wet hair and forced his lips to Her aching clit, rubbing Her wet folders over his mouth and nose as the water cascaded down Her chest and into his eyes.

Between the rush of the water and the gush for Her sweet juices, Richard could barely breathe, but he had no complaints. He worked diligently, lapping away Her slick honey as quickly as She could replenish it, swirling the tip of his tongue around Her needy clit and gently nipping at Her delicate petals as She ground Herself against him. Soon he needed to hold both bucking hips, bracing Her against the tile as She flung Her other leg over his shoulder, straddling his face as he took Her swollen nub between his lips and sucked hard, all the while rubbing the flat of his tongue across the head. With a final buck, She came, Her cry of ecstasy echoing in the steamy bathroom as Her head collapsed back against the tile, and Richard, carefully lowered Her down his chest to sit across his knees. He could feel Her heart pounding against his chest, as Her slippery breasts pressed against him. It was agony. It was ecstasy. His throbbing cock was trapped between them and if he were to move, it would rub against Her silky wet skin in a way he would have no ability to control.

Mistress looked up at him when She was able to open Her eyes and She smirked. She could see how close he was, but he had done well and managed to hold back his climax despite to profound provocation he had had to endure.

'Oh, my sweet boy,' She breathed, 'How you have pleased me. I wonder what would pleased me more; having you iced and locked back in your cage or allowing you to stroke for me?' She smirked evilly, and Richard nearly groaned in agony. He knew that She loved controlling him and that the former was a real possibility. He only hoped She felt kindly towards him after he had served Her so thoroughly this evening.

'I'll tell you what I'll do,' She continued with a devious glint in Her eyes. 'I need to see it in action before I decide. You stroke for me now -- don't you dare cum! -- and I'll see if you have earned your release.'

Richard looked up at his Mistress beseechingly. He knew he was close, and having to stroke for Her, while Her wet, naked body was straddling his - his balls were currently nestled lovingly against Her splayed lips for the love of all the was holy! - was testing the patience of a saint. He really didn't think he could do it.

'Get to it, boy. Don't make me wait!'

Gingerly, Richard started to stroke his diamond-hard cock. He used light, slow strokes and tried not to think about where he was and what he was doing. Rather, he contemplated wiring diagrams and electrical engineering algorithms to try to stay calm and centered. He desperately wanted to please his Mistress and maybe, just maybe, She would be merciful.

After a few minutes for this torture, Richard was brought to an abrupt halt.

'Enough. I have come to a decision. You have served me well so I will give you a choice. You can stroke yourself now until you can take it no longer and then you will ruin your orgasm for me. If you choose to do that for me, I will lock you back up and you will remain in chastity for a minimum of 30 days. Alternatively, you can turn the shower to cold, ice your cock and stuff it back in your cage, in which case, next week, if you please me like you did today, I will allow you to stroke yourself to an explosive climax over my pretty toes. As I say, you have earned a reward for your faithful service and the choice is yours. I know which I would prefer, but there will be no punishment whichever option you decide to go with.'

Sexykit
Sexykit
322 Followers
12