All Comments on 'Serving as Her Shower Slut'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

He can say "No, I'm leaving your ass. You've mistreated me one time too many." Then he can get up, get dressed, and go find someone who can care for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Or maybe

he can stop focusing his life around a fetish and get some balance back. Instead of wasting hours/days of time obsessing about a "mistress" and his next wank, he could do something actually productive to improve himself. Whaddya think?

SexykitSexykitabout 3 years agoAuthor

Of course he could. Everyone has free will, just like you could have chosen read a different story that did not feature a chastity slave. However, just like you chose to keep on reading, he chose to keep on playing. Make of that what you will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What?

For the other commenters, is it a pass time of yours to go to stories of fetishes you don't have and shame them? That's pretty sad.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

This story absolutely checks all the boxes! This author knows how to tie a story into the reader's mind better than most on this site. Proof positive are the comments, both negative and positive, which are quite indicative of the writer's ability to connect with the reader on both emotional and visceral levels! When the smoke finally clears, isn't that the avowed purpose of writing? Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES