Serving as My Wife's Sissy Pt. 03

Story Info
The move and my first changes...
4.2k words
4.34
13.8k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning the alarm went off shortly before 6:00 and we were all up, showering and dressing for the day. Julie gave me my outfit for the day. It consisted of a white lacy thong and matching bra, a pink feminine tank top trimmed in lace, tight hot-pink short shorts and female tennis shoes, no make-up or wig.

After we were dress with took suit cases of clothes and some smaller boxes down to the cars and drove to the new house, stopping on the way to pick up a to-go breakfast. The movers had the keys to all three old residences and were picking the items from Sarah's and my place first thing and were to deliver them to the house first and then go clean-out Julies. We needed to be at the new house to direct where everything went.

We got to the house shortly after 9:00 and the movers were there with the first load about forty-five minutes later. We had moved the things we brought into the house were waiting for furniture to arrive to start putting things away. The day was relatively uneventful, the movers looked me over, but were very professional in the way they treated me. We had lunch and dinner brought in and were all tired and worn out by 9:00 and headed to bed. The sleeping arrangement were the same as last night, except the teasing went on for over an hour before the women went to sleep.

Tuesday morning, I was up first and busy getting breakfast ready for Sarah and Julie. As breakfast was ready the girls came down to the dining area. Julie was barefooted wearing a short wrap while Sarah was dressed in a business suit. I served breakfast and we sat and talked, Sarah was returning to work while Julie and I had the rest of the week to get the house in order and be ready to leave on our honeymoon Saturday morning.

Sarah stood up and said she need to get going. She bent over and gave me a kiss on the cheek before giving Julie a passionate kiss. As she got to the door she turned and smiling said, "You two have a fun day!" After she was out the door Julie turned to me and said, "We have a big day ahead of us. We have an appointment down town at 2:00, so we can spend some time this morning unpacking. Sarah and I talked and instead of you running around nude when you are here, we want you to wear these." She reached into a bag beside her that I hadn't noticed and handed me a pink ruffled apron, it went over my head, tied in back and came down about mid-thigh. I stood up and put this on and Julie handed me a pair of pink pumps with three-inch heels. After I slipped these on Julie said, "You look cute, but in addition to this you will need to keep your body free of hair. Let's go into the office and get that room finished."

We worked in the office until about 11:00 and had it nearly finished, when Julie turned to me and said, "Let get a shower so we can get lunch before we run our errands." We finished up what we were doing and went to the bathroom. Julie said, "Hurry up, we will shower together to save some time."

We got in the shower and started washing each other. Julie started stroking my cock, which had me hard and ready to explode in just a couple of minutes after all of the teasing over the last three days. As she was doing this Julie said, "You better hurry up and come or you won't get any relief until near the end of our vacation." She continued to stroke me and in a couple of minutes my body tensed and I exploded, shooting cum on the wall of the shower. Even as I came Julie continued stroking my very sensitive cock as she said, "Don't you dare move or pull away sissy." Julie continued stroking my cock, concentrating on the sensitive head, as I suffered through the pain and pleasure of post-orgasm torture.

We got out of the shower and got dressed to go to lunch and run the errands. Julie gave me pink thigh-high stockings, pink bra, panties and suspender belt set, along with female slacks, a blouse and flats to wear. After Julie finished her make-up, she put some pink lip gloss on me and we grabbed our purses and headed to the garage. As we pulled out of the garage I turned to Julie and asked, "What errands are we running?" To which she replied, "It is a surprise. Just remember that whatever I ask you to do you will do without question! Also, whatever we do this afternoon will make our relationship stronger and my love for you will grow."

We arrived at the restaurant for lunch and Julie got us a table away from the crowd so we would be able to talk. After Julie had ordered for us, she said, "How have the last few days been for you Nathan?"

"It has been interesting, but what man would complain about living with two beautiful women, like you and Sarah. The way you have had me dress to go out has been a little unsettling, yet at the same time stimulating."

"Nathan, you have nothing to worry about. Neither Sarah or I would do anything or put you in a situation where you might get hurt. Just as an example the other day when we sent you to get the pizza, Sarah shadowed you to make sure you were safe."

"Mistress, that is a relief, but wondering what this afternoon and the next two weeks will bring are a little scary but also exciting."

Julie replied, "I think you will enjoy the afternoon, but before then we need to get a few things straight. First, as you know both Sarah and I make very good salaries. We can get by without your income. Given that on Friday before we leave on our honeymoon, I want you to go into work and give your boss notice that you will be quitting. Work out a proper notice, but don't let him drag it out too long. Sarah and I have talked and we will put several hundred dollars in a saving account for you each month, in case something goes wrong in the future. Can you do that?"

"Yes Mistress, I will call John, in the morning and set-up an appointment."

"Good, now we need to set some rules for the future. Henceforth, you will be Sarah and my house maid and live by the following set of rules.

  1. Sarah and I are your Mistresses and you will address us as Mistress or Madame at all times.
  2. You will not speak unless spoken to. If you have a question or need to say something you can raise your hand until you are recognized.
  3. You will do whatever Sarah or I ask promptly and without question.
  4. You will wear Sarah and my collar at all times. At home and outside where appropriate it will be a two-inch-wide pink collar with "J & S's Sissy" on it in red sequins. Outside it will be a metal loop with a ring in the front. We will have various tags we can attach to the ring. Both will be locked in place.
  5. When at home you will wear the outfit that Sarah and I decide on. Before we leave on vacation you throw out all of your male underwear. After you have worked out your notice you will dispose all of your male clothes except for one suit, two slacks and two shirts.
  6. None of your clothes can be black, with the exception of a maids outfit and accessories that go with this. Otherwise, all of your clothes will be pink, yellow, baby blue or lemon green.
  7. All females will be dominate to you and you will do as they ask within reason.
  8. You will maintain your body free of hair from the neck down and allow your head hair to grow out so we can style it. We will also put you on a diet and workout program to help you maintain a feminine appearance.
  9. Sarah and I can add to or adjust these as needed.

Nathan, can you live with these? Any questions?"

"No Mistress, these rules are fine and I looking forward to serving you and Sarah."

Julie then picked up the thin wire type collar and put it back in her purse. She then instructed me to turn with my back to her and she slipped the wide collar around my neck and locked it in place, just as the waitress returned. Seeing the collar, she smiled at us and Julie said, "This is a little out of place for here, but will be fine for the rest of the afternoon."

We finished our lunch and the waitress brought our check which Julie paid. When the waitress brought our receipt, she handed a note to Julie. The note said, "I would like to get to know you. Call me when you can," it had her phone number on it and name, Fran. Julie caught the waitress' attention and they talked for a few minutes. Julie had told her about our schedule for the next couple of weeks and that she would call after we got back.

We left the restaurant and after a short drive we pulled up in front of a building with a sign identifying it as the "Jane Greene Women's Health Center," with a list of a number of medical offices below this. After Julie parked the car, we got out and walked into the building and said, "You have an appointment with Dr. Jean Roseberry in a few minutes, at the SR Clinic."

"What for?"

"She is going to give you a physical and make sure everything is OK, before we leave on vacation."

We got to the SR Clinic offices and I learned that SR stood for "Sex Reassignment." I started to ask a question about this and Julie said, "Don't worry this is just routine."

We went into the waiting room and Julie directed me to a chair while she went and checked us in. There were three other women or transgender persons and a middle-aged couple in the waiting room. The man looked uncomfortable and the women like she was in charge. Everyone in the room was looking at me, or maybe I should be looking at my collar. A short time later Julie sat down in the chair next to me with a form to fill out. Julie stated filling it out and occasionally would ask me a question to help. About a third of the way through the form she asked, "How long is your clitty-dick soft and hard? Before I could answer she said, "Never mind it says the doctor will measure it".              

As Julie finished the filling out the form, I read some of the questions and started to get a little concerned. For example, one question was, "Are you considering sexually reassignment?" with three choices: Yes, No and Not at This Time, and Julie checked the last. Another question was, "Are you wanting breast enhancement? again with three choices" Yes, No and Possibly, and Julie again checked the third choice. The middle-aged lady walked over to Julie and handed her a business card. On the back she had written "Please call me when you have a minute. Thanks."

Just as Julie was finishing the form, a nurse came out and said, "Julie and Nathan if you will follow me Dr. Roseberry will see you now." She led us back to a typical examination room and gave me a gown with instructions to remove all of my clothes except my panties and put on the gown. The nurse took the form from Julie and left. I removed my clothes and put the gown on. The gown was unlike any other I had ever seen in a doctor's office. It was pink and made of shear nylon much like a nightgown, and short barely reaching the top of my thighs.

A few minutes later Dr. Roseberry came in and said, "Hello Julie and Nathan, please call me Jean or Ms. Jean." She then weighed and checked my height which confirmed my 5' 6" height but I was a little surprised when she said my weight was 155. After she finished, she turned to Julie and said, "He is a little on the heavy side and could easily loose twenty to twenty-five pounds. But we need to consider the changes to his body as undergoes therapy."

As I wondered what therapy she was talking about, Julie responded, "I understand and will monitor this closely as we proceed."

Doctor Jean then went on to do the normal check of any physical, check my heart, temperature, blood pressure, etc. Then she said we are almost done. Please get up on the examination table on your back. When I was on my back Ms. Jean pulled my panties down and measured by soft clitty. It was only two inches long in this state. She then took a bottle and squeezed some lube on my clitty and said, "Use your hand to get yourself hard, but don't orgasm, I need to measure you with an erection."

As I started to masturbate my clitty, Ms. Jean turned and started talking to Julie. After about five minutes she turned back to me and looked at my clitty-cock and said, "That is not very big! Are you sure you are fully erect?"

I replied, "Yes, Ms. Jean, I am hard." With that she measured my erection and it was only four-and one-half inches long and slightly less than four inches in circumference. After giving me some tissue to clean my clitty and hand she had me stand and bend over the table. After putting examination gloves on her hands, she squeezed some lube on her hands and also a little on my anal rosebud. She then slowly inserted one finger in my anus and moved it around to check my prostate. She then started to move her finger around massaging my prostate which felt good and caused my clitty to harden again. Ms. Jean turned to Julie and said, "See he likes this."

She then pulled her finger out and started probing my ass with two and then three fingers. While she was pushing three fingers in and out of my anus she said to Julie and said, "Nathan is definitely a good choice for what you have in mind." What did she have in mind I wondered. Dr. Jean than told me to go ahead and get dressed and that the nurse would be back in to draw blood samples and to get a urine sample from me. She told Julie she would leave some prescriptions with the receptionist for her to pick-up, adding don't start them until we get the results of the blood work, which should be later today.

With that Dr. Jean left and I got dressed. After the nurse got her samples, we left and Julie picked up the prescriptions on the way out. We walked to the car and Julie said we have two more stops to make that will take the rest of the afternoon and early evening. We got in the car and drove about 20 minutes to a public parking lot and got out and started walking to a shop we had driven by about three blocks north of the parking lot.

As we walked Julie said, "Our honeymoon is going to be at a tropical island so we need to get some clothes for Nora to wear, including a couple of bikinis. The shop we are going to specializes in clothing and make-overs for transgendered persons and crossdressers." We got to the store and the sign identified it as "Sharon's House of Illusion" and a smaller sign said open 10:00 to 9:00 daily, Closed for Appointment Customers. Call for Appointments and gave the number. Julie rang the bell by the door and a young women opened the door. We had an appointment so the sale women closed and locked the door and put a sign up that said closed for appointment.

As we walked through the racks of clothes Julie told the sales women we needed to start with teaching me how to tuck so she can wear a bikini. The sales women replied, "That is not a problem, by the way my name is Robin. If you will follow me to the back of the store, we can take care of the tucking first. There was a room at the back that offered us some privacy.

Robin then said, "There are a number of ways to tuck but only one that works well with a bikini. And let me show you how to do that." Robin took off her skirt and dropped her panties and low and behold she was transgender. She got a got a roll of tape and showed me how to tuck for a bikini. Then she got a commercial product that will work in most other situations and showed us how to use this. We thanked her for the demonstrations.

We then went out and started shopping for clothes. I ended up with two bikinis with the tops cut for a flat chested sissy male. In addition, we got a swim suit cover-up, some shorts, tops, summer weight dresses and sandals. After collecting the clothes, tape and other tuck items we headed back to the car and put our purchases in the trunk. Then Julie turned to me and told me our last stop was about four blocks from here in the opposite direction and we would walk there as well.

As we approached the store, "Janet's T and P Salon" I realized that it was nearly 5:00 and a lot of the shops in the area were closed or closing. I said something about this and Julie replied, "Don't worry we have an appointment and Janet will be staying late to handle our needs. We got to door and Janet opened it for us and then locked it behind us and turned on the closed sign. After she and Julie exchanged greetings, she led us to a treatment room in the back.

When we entered, I was surprised to see Dr. Roseberry in the room along with one of Janet's assistants. The women exchanged greetings and huddled off to the side. After a few moments Julie turned to me and said, "Nora, undress down to your stockings and shoes and get up on the table on your back." I undressed and climbed up on the table, which was much like an examination table in a doctor's office. The huddle broke up and the women quickly strapped me to the table where I could not move; my legs to the stirrups, my arms alongside my body to the table and then two straps across my body and finally a strap across my head.

Julie looked and the nervous look on my face and said, "Nora, we are going to give you several piercings. In order to do this, Dr. Roseberry is going to give you some medicine that will put you in a twilight sleep, you will vaguely know what is going on but not feel any pain. Are you ready to get started?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied as I looked up, I saw a large mirror on the ceiling so I could see what was happening. Dr. Roseberry stepped up and applied some monitors to my body and gave me a shot. In a few minutes I felt like I was in a dream world floating. I could see the women working around me and the first thing I noticed was they injected something in my clitty-cock before they started working on my ears. This was followed by then doing something to my nose, nipples and navel before moving to clitty-cock. When they had finished with that Dr. Roseberry gave me a second shot and I slowly came back to reality.

Julie asked, "How do you feel?"

"OK, a little dopey, but otherwise fine"

"That is good, you need to lie here for a little while longer than you can get dressed and we will go home. While you are recovering let me show you the new you." With that Julie took a hand-held mirror and started to show me the piercings. "First we pierced your ears so you can wear earring and then we did the same to your nasal septum." Looking in the mirror I could see large hoop ear rings in my ears and in my nose was a ring an inch in diameter and made of 1/8" stainless steel.

She then moved the mirror so I could see my nipples that were also pierced and had similar rings in them before moving it down to my navel to show me the feminine jeweled navel jewelry in that piercing. She then moved the mirror down to my clitty-cock and I saw that I had a Prince Albert Piercing ring and also had a catheter inserted. Moving this to the side, I saw there was also a ring inserted in my scrotum. I found these interesting and wonder how they would be used in our play.

Dr. Roseberry approached the table and asked me to sit up and asked, "How do you feel?"

"A little lightheaded"

"OK just sit here for a few minutes while I go over your safety instructions with you and Mistress Julie."

Julie came up and leaned against the table as Dr. Roseberry went through the instructions, "Here are your instructions for the next few days, we are going to go through them to make sure you do not have any questions."

  1. No alcohol for the next 48 hours and only one drink per day for the next 48 hours.
  2. Here is a form that states that you have medical metal inserts and where they are located to help you through airports.
  3. You can go ahead and pick up the prescriptions I gave you earlier and start taking them, and here are some more.
  4. This one is for pain as needed. (Handing Julie, the prescriptions as went over them.)
  5. This one is to help you sleep if needed.
  6. This one is an antibiotic as a precaution, make sure you complete the prescription.
  7. This is for an antibiotic cream. Apply it twice a day and rotate the rings pulling the cream into the piercing. It would not hurt to rotate the rings a couple of other times each day.

12