Serving as My Wife's Sissy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued, "If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to call me. Julie, you have my private number?"

"Yes, I have it."

"When are you planning to leave on the honeymoon?"

To which Julie replied, "We were planning on leaving Saturday morning, but it was just changed to about noon on Friday. Why?"

"I will come by Friday morning on my way to the office and remove the catheter and make sure everything is OK! Any questions?"

"No questions, good. Nora why don't you stand up now."

With that I stood up and said, "I feel pretty good."

Dr. Roseberry said, "Good, you can go ahead and get dressed, just take it easy for the rest of the evening."

With that I got dressed and found that the catheter collection bag would not go under the tight slacks. Julie and Janet came up with a solution and cut a small slit in the slacks and feed the drainage tube out through it and strapped the catheter bag to my ankle on the outside my slacks. Now walking back to the car not only would I have the collar on but also the bag.

After I was dressed Julie and I thanked everyone and said our good-byes. The walk took a little longer as we took it easy as I walked along. It was nearly 8:00 by the time we got to the car and headed for home. Julie called Sarah to let her know we were on the way, but had one stop to make. Close to the house we pulled into the CVS parking lot and Julie gave me the stack of prescriptions and told me to in and get them filled. Fortunately, this late in the day the store was not busy and the prescriptions were filled quickly. The only strange look I got was from the sales clerk, but she was professional enough not to stare or say anything.

After I got the prescriptions, I returned to the car and we drove home. Sarah had dinner waiting for us and I for one was hungry. After dinner Julie and Sarah went with me to the bedroom and help me undress and get ready for bed. Sarah was amazed by the piercings, apparently Julie had not shared her plans with Sarah. Julie got the prescriptions and the antibiotic cream and the girls treated my piercings. I then took all of the indicated pills including the one to help me sleep and was soon fast asleep.

12