Serving Frank and Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed my face between his balls and thighs and breathed in, his musk filling my identity as I did so. I brought my lips to settle firmly across his sack, feeling his hairless skin stretch and give to my desperate touch. His taste and smell would fill my senses for hours, and I so desperately wanted to feel the submission of serving my better. His cock had already gone soft, and its meaty weight pushed his balls further into my face, and I wondered if he'd let me try to take him in again. I did love his soft cock.

However, he'd decided I'd had my fun and he gripped my hair, lightly pulling me up his body, my chest rubbing up his stomach and chest before he brought his face to within inches of mine. He kissed me hard, and I melted exactly like I did with his wife. I was his so completely in that moment, and my body shook. He could taste himself on me, and he knew it would stay on me for hours after I left. He knew how heady it made me, how his musk was like a drug to me, and he encouraged me to indulge.

His tongue pushed its way into my mouth and I let him control the kiss. Arya and I did not tongue kiss often, we mostly open mouth kissed, but Frank loved to explore my mouth with his tongue. It felt so foreign and wrong. Like an invasion beyond what he had just done to my throat with his cock, but I loved letting him. I submitted graciously as my cock strained into his, and I forced myself not to grind against him. I'd cum if I did. And then he'd punish me.

He broke the kiss, pulling me away from his face by my hair to make eye contact with me. "Good morning, little one." his deep baritone was amplified by its vibrations through my body. "You were desperate today." he teased.

I could only groan in reply, pulling against the hand that held my hair, desperately grinding against his body. I was his.

12