Serving Goddess Kirsty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I've got it, what else did you need?"

"Whoa there mister, slow down. There's no rush, why don't you wander around a little bit and tell me what you see."

I spent the next 10 minutes walking around the store describing the various displays from the naughty clothes & costumes to the bondage equipment and the toys & vibrators. I even snapped a few pictures to send to her of specific items.

I was still on the phone as I headed towards the checkout with the lube, some nipple clamps on a chain and a little bullet vibrator. I wanted to hang up before I got there but my Goddess wanted me to stay on the line so I went to the till with my items. The lady working there was in her early 20s and fairly attractive but looked very bored and was on her phone as I approached. She looked at my quizzically when she noticed me already carrying bags and on the phone struggling to get everything onto the counter as I explained that I'd arrived at the counter and the lady was scanning the items.

Goddess Kirsty asked me if anyone else was around and when I told her there wasn't and it was quiet she told me to hand my phone over to the girl on the checkout and explain that she wanted a quick word. The girl looked a little puzzled but not too shocked as I held out the phone to her. I guess she was used to strange requests and with a shrug she took the phone and spoke to my Goddess. Her slightly bored expression dissolved into a smile and I could tell she wanted to giggle as she spoke to my Goddess and looked straight at me, she was definitely interested now.

The girl didn't say much other than the odd yes or no to the questions that were coming and then she disappeared for a while, returning with a package wrapped up in brown paper which she put straight into my bag. She still held my phone and said "Your Goddess has made a little deal, I'll give you a 25% discount if I can have a picture of what you're wearing under those jeans. No you can't speak to her first and yes this is a one time only offer. Well?"

My brain was in overdrive trying to workout if she was being truthful or not and what the consequences were of agreeing or not agreeing. When pressed I silently nodded my head and the girl smiled, placing my phone on the counter top and putting it on speakerphone as she told my Goddess that I had agreed. I was bright red as I went to the side of the counter and lowered my jeans a little to reveal what I had underneath. Cue fits of laughter from the girl and my Goddess as they demanded I dropped my pants all the way to my ankles so she could get a good picture. When they were both satisfied and I was thoroughly humiliated, I pulled up my jeans, paid for the purchases and left.

I was just making a quick lunch when I got another message from my Goddess telling me that I better not have forgotten to put my high heeled boots back on when I got home as required by her. I reluctantly told her that I was just having lunch and thought I would put them on after that. Well I found out that was the wrong response and I had to put them on right now and for every minute I'd been home without them, I would receive a strike of the paddle tonight to remind me to follow instructions correctly. I apologised profusely and put them on, tottering about to finish making my lunch before heading back to work for the afternoon.

Any hopes of a quiet afternoon getting through some work to forget about the kinky antics of the day were smashed when I got another message from my Goddess.

"Oh my god you're not going to believe what just happened. I was chatting to Kevin and I slid forward on my chair to grab something and my skirt rode up over my stockings. I'm so embarrassed he saw the stockings and my garter straps. Thankfully he didn't see my panties. But now he's flirting and teasing me about it!" I didn't quite know how to respond to that, Kevin was a guy who occasionally worked in her office and seemed to have a big crush on her. He was attractive but had a girlfriend and despite a reputation for cheating on her and flirting with all the cute ladies in the office, I was pretty sure nothing had every happened with Kirsty.

Goddess Kirsty also knew full well that I had a bit of a fantasy about being cuckolded by her and occasionally she would bring up Kevin's name to tease & torment me, suggesting that he had the hots for her and it would be so easy to have some fun with him if she wanted. And there were rumours about him being well hung and very good in bed that made sure all the single girls in the office often whispered about him and increased my insecurities any time he was around.

"He probably didn't see as much as you think." I replied more in hope than anything else.

"You don't think so? He seems to know enough about the colour, style and brand to tease me about it. He keeps telling me that they are his favourite and then I must have worn them just for him. Oh god you haven't been telling him stuff have you? I know you've always fantasied about me & him."

"God no! Definitely not!" And it wasn't my fantasy, she was the one who brought him up.

"Ok if you're sure. He must just be guessing and getting lucky."

"Yes that must be it, just ignore him."

Things went quiet after that for a little while and I assumed it had blown over and was just getting settled back into work when a stream of messages came through.

"Oh god he keeps going on about it, betting me that I'm fully decked out in lacy lingerie and its to tease him. He won't believe me about the reason why and that I just ran out of tights. Maybe I should just show him that my panties & bra don't match the suspender belt.

Maybe you would like that eh?

Is that it?

You like the thought of your girlfriend & Goddess showing another man her underwear?

A big strong man seeing her in stockings and sexy high heels?

What do you think he would do?

OMG you perve, you want that don't you?"

They all came through quickly and when I got a chance to respond I said "No that's not what I want Goddess. I don't even like Kevin and definitely don't want him to see you like that."

"Well that's what you say now, but I bet it made your little cage throb just thinking about it didn't it. Don't lie to me"

"Yes Goddess I guess it did." And then no response for a while.

A short time later I got another photo through which was a full length photo of my Goddess in what looked like a store room, she had her skirt pulled up to her waist and her blouse was slightly open showing her bra. There was no text with the message, just the photo and I immediately jumped to the conclusion that she'd given in to Kevin and showed him and was teasing me with the proof. I messaged her a few times without response and feared the worst, she read the messages but didn't reply so I took the hint to stop and wait for her return.

Part three - The evening begins

I was really struggling to concentrate after that last message so I finished work a little earlier than planned and set about making dinner to try and take my mind off things. But no matter what I did to try and push the thought out of my head, no matter how loud I put the TV or radio on I just couldn't concentrate on anything other than my gorgeous Goddess and what she might have been up to. My predicament with the cock cage, butt plug, panties, tights and high heels was a constant reminder of my position, I was her submissive boyfriend and if she wanted to cuckold me she would do so, but she'd never shown any interest in that beyond teasing me when playing before.

By the time she was due home I was a nervous, horny wreck, ready to do anything to please her. Dinner was cooked and ready to serve and I was nervously sat on the edge of the couch when I heard her keys in the door. I met her in the hallway and as she hung up her coat she turned to me and smiled when she saw what I was wearing.

"Oh hi babe" she said like nothing in the world was happening and it was just another day "how was your day at home? Did you have fun?"

I was lost for words and couldn't speak but she approached me and threw her arms around my neck, giving me a big kiss and telling me how much she missed me. I mumbled something about missing her too and then our kisses became more passionate. I was intending to tell her that dinner was ready but our kiss just carried on and our hands started exploring each others bodies. I squeezed her pert bottom and moaned as she cradled the front of my tights where my caged cock and balls were very sensitive and throbbing once again.

Despite the pain I was very aroused and I slowly turned and pushed her back against the wall, my hands began to lift the hem of her skirt as my lips kissed her neck before returning to her mouth for another deep kiss. One of my hands slid up her body and began to caress the side and back of her neck as our kisses became slower and more intense. My other hand gently traced circles around her bottom and then around the sides of her thighs before working to her inner thighs. My fingers drifted over her silky sensitive skin outlined by the garter straps and the stocking tops purposefully avoiding her panties but I started to feel the heat on my hand as I worked up her inner thigh. Eventually my thumb grazed the outside of her panties along her lips and she moaned into my mouth.

She grabbed my bottom and pulled me against her, pressing her further into the wall. Her other hand was between us cupping my caged cock & balls feeling it throb in her hand as I rubbed the outside of her panties which were becoming damp. I then felt her hands move up my body to either side of my head as she pulled me away to break our kiss. Then with raw passionate heat in her eyes and breathing heavily she slid her hands down to my shoulders and firmly pressed them downwards.

No words were needed and as I began to sink down she closed her eyes, let her head fall back against the wall and got ready for what was about to happen. I knelt before her and with my hands running up and down those silky stockings I planted kissed around her inner thighs and onto her panties. After a couple of seconds she grabbed my head with one hand and slipped her panties to the side with the other. She as clearly impatient with my slow sensual approach and growled at me "stop teasing and eat my pussy you little slut!" And I did, I worshiped her, desperately trying to please her and trying every thing I knew she liked to give her maximum pleasure.

After about 15 minutes she had her first orgasm and her legs went a little shaky so she pulled me over to the couch and lay back so I could continue. I stayed on my knees worshiping her pussy with my mouth and fingers for what felt like days but was probably less than an hour, I was transfixed and couldn't get enough of eating her pussy. I used my fingernails to tickle her sensitive skin at times and even slipped a finger into her ass just as she was having her third or forth orgasm. It was difficult to tell how many times she came but occasionally she would take a break from moaning to give me some direction, or demand something a little different, or to just call me a horny little slut desperate to please her, which I was.

While I was going down on my Goddess it was clear that she had not had sex with Kevin but she was obviously very aroused and I couldn't tell whether it was from our situation and spending the day teasing me, or from something else. A few times in between orgasms she would slide her high heeled foot in between my legs and use it to gently tap or rub up against my caged cock. The feel of her nylon stocking against the nylon of my tights was electric and sent shivers down my spine.

Eventually she pushed my head away and panting said "enough...enough." I sank down to the ground and began lavishing kissed on her sexy feet and high heels while she took a minute or two to recover. Her breathing returned to normal quickly and she sat up on the couch, withdrawing her heels from me and leaning forward to look at me.

"That was very good, thank you babe. I've been looking forward to that all day. And now, it's time for you to have a little reward for being a good boy all day and following my instructions. That's right, you horny little slut, I'm going to fuck you now, I bet you've been desperate for that all day haven't you."

"Oh god yes Goddess I have, you have no idea how frustrating it's been in the cage all day while you've been teasing me and everything."

"Awww I know babe, it's been a fun day but now I really need to fuck so you're going to get it!" This was music to me ears and I must have had a big smile of relief on my face.

"Now just let me slip out of my work clothes and I'll be right back." She grinned at me as she gracefully headed to the bedroom and I slumped onto the couch. Finally it was going to happen, I had been driven crazy with lust all day but now we were going to have sex and I could get out of this damn cage.

She was only gone a couple of minutes and before she came back into the room she told me to close my eyes and stand up. I did so and heard her high heels click over to me as she stood in front of me. Telling me to keep my eyes closed she toyed with my body after telling me to remove my shirt. She blew cold air on my nipples and flicked them before scratching gently with her nails. I was getting more aroused and the throbbing in my crotch was starting to build again.

She told me to open my eyes and I saw her gorgeous face, she had slipped out of her blouse and skirt and even her plain everyday bra & panties. As my eyes traveled down her body I saw that she had slipped into the matching lingerie to go with her suspender belt and she looked amazing. My eyes went all the way down her stocking clad legs to the sexy high heels and then back up to her crotch where I saw that she was wearing her strap-on harness and had attached her second largest fake cock which was bouncing menacingly as she could barely contain her excitement when the realisation fell across my face.

"That's right slut, I'm ready to fuck and YOU'RE the one getting fucked. I'm going to fuck you good and hard because it's what you deserve! Now get your ass over here and bend over the couch. RIGHT NOW!" Her tone was firm and even with the giggle I knew it wasn't time to disobey, she was in full dominant mode and I'd learned it was best to just go with the flow. I stood up and walked over to her, towering above her with my heels still on but she was absolutely in charge. She grabbed me and maneuvered me into position standing by the arm of the couch and then slipped some handcuffs onto my wrists, securing my hands behind my back so I was pretty much helpless. She then pushed hard in my back so I fell forward onto the couch, losing my balance as my face crashed into the seat and my legs splayed out trying to regain my balance.

"Hahahaha - look at you, so desperate for an ass fucking that you can't even bend over nicely for me, you have to slam yourself down and throw your legs apart. You really are a horny little slut desperate for a fucking aren't you?!" she laughed knowing that she was responsible but just adding to my humiliation. I felt her move in close behind me and between my legs, she rubbed her big fake cock against my ass, moving down to tap it against my cage as she reminded me that big dicks get to fuck and that her cock was bigger than mine. Well it definitely was right then as I was crammed into the little cage, but if I'm being honest it would have still been much bigger even if I was free.

She ran the cock back up my ass crack and laid it along the top of my lower back as she bent over the top of me. I felt the moulded balls press against my ass and she put more weight on it until she was bent right over me and whispering in my ear. "Are you ready now slut? You're going to be so full up. I'm going to fill you with my big dick and give you a good fucking. You want it don't you? Tell me you want it. Go on, tell me how much you want my big cock." All the while she was nibbling on my ear and breathing more heavily as the arousal started to take us both over.

Of course I obeyed and I begged her. Begged her for the big fat dick she had and to fuck me with it hard, just like she wanted to. Once satisfied she stood back up and took a step back and after a quick slap on my ass she ripped a hole in the crotch of my tights so big it practically tore them in two. My ass was now accessible and my caged cock also fell down a little, no longer constricted by the tights but still held in place by the panties which she left on but just moved to the side and slipped out the butt plug giggling at how reluctant my ass was to let it go. She told me that I had better be ready for this because her cock was bigger than the butt plug.

After applying a good amount of lube to both her cock and my ass she gently began working the tip into me. She was gentle and even though her verbal assault continued, telling me that I had a tight little ass and she was going to stretch me out like a good slut should be, I could tell that she was trying to keep the pain to a minimum. It took her a few minutes to work the head of the big cock into my ass and when slipped in she let out a satisfied "oooo" and increased the pressure gradually stroking in & out as I got used to the size and let the pain subside.

By the time the initial stretching pain started to reduce she had all but a couple of inches inside me and was slowly rocking back and forth, pulling out until just the head was inside me and then slowly pushing forward filling me up while telling me how much was left to go. She had built up a nice rhythm and started asking me if I was ready for the final push and to take the last couple of inches. My breathing had slowed and just as I was about to say "I'm not sure..." she drove forward and buried the entire length deep inside my ass, pulling so hard on my panties that she ripped them clean off my body.

The next 20 minutes was a blur as she pounded my ass hard with the full length of her fake cock, slamming me into the couch with every stroke and calling me every name under the sun, telling me I was doing a good job of taking her big cock like the slutty little bitch I was, and that she was filling up my tight hole so good. The base of the strap-on must have been pressing on her in just the right place because she had a couple more orgasms while she was pounding me, calling me a good slut for making her cum with my tight ass.

At some point she opened the handcuffs and freed my arms, before I could enjoy the relief too much she threw the new nipple clamps I had bought onto the sofa next to my head and she told me to put them on for her. Of course I didn't refuse and felt the biting pain of the clamps on my sensitive nipples. The chain connecting them bounced with her thrusts and was a constant reminder of the clamps which she seemed to enjoy. A couple of minutes later she asked whether I was ready to cum and of course I almost screamed that I was. Sweet relief and release was so close I felt my aching balls surge again with a fresh round of dull pain at the prospect of being free.

I thought she was reaching for the keys to my cage but instead she handed me the bullet vibrator and told me I had 2 minutes to cum by holding it against my cage. If I couldn't cum from that and the ass fucking then I obviously wasn't desperate enough and didn't deserve it. With a resigned sigh I quickly grabbed the vibrator, anything would do at this point and I turned it on high and held it against my cage, occasionally moving to my tender balls when I could bear it. Just as Goddess told me I had one minute left I felt the impending build up to an edge and didn't hold back. My body started to convulse but the restriction around my cock and balls was stopping me from the explosive orgasm by body was trying to give me. I shouted that I was cumming and Goddess Kirsty pulled back even harder on my hips and she slammed the big fake cock as deep as it would go into my ass and growled at me