Serving Goddess Kirsty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better not make a mess of my sofa you little bitch. Get your hand under there and catch every drop or I swear you won't be sitting down for a week!"

I did as instructed and placed my hand under my caged cock as the drips of pre-cum were replaced with a steady leak of actual cum for a few seconds. Without the sexual relief of a full orgasm but my balls emptied into my hand and the pressure did ease slightly. I was still very horny as my Goddess stopped pumping and began to withdraw her cock from my ass. It felt very strange to be empty after a full day of something in there so Goddess quickly slid in our largest butt plug to keep me filled, although it wasn't as big as her cock it was big enough to be uncomfortable while walking around.

My Goddess collapsed onto the couch as I tried to stand up and steady myself, but my knees were weak and the heels too high so I quickly sank to me knees to try and catch my breath. Goddess ordered me to kneel in front of her so I shuffled round still with a handful of cum and waited for my next orders. She told me that a good slut always swallows and so I should show her what a good slut I was and swallow my cum for her. It was horribly salty and slimy but I slurped it up quickly to show her I was broken to her whims and would follow orders. And I barely flinched when she took off the nipple clamps telling me I was a good boy.

"Right then, I think it's about time we had dinner sweetie don't you?" She said with a normal tone as if she'd just got in from work like any other day. "But before we do that, you do look a state with your ripped tights and no panties. Such a nasty one aren't you? Why don't you go and get that package from the shop you picked up today."

It turned out that in the package was a naughty french maids outfit complete with fishnet stockings, frilly white panties and a little hat, Goddess must have had fun telling the girl in the shop to pick one out in my size. She told me to strip down and put it on quickly so I could serve her dinner. "I think it's only right that you should dress the part and serve me after I gave you such a good fucking, don't you think?" she asked the rhetorical question again to which I just nodded and followed her commands.

We enjoyed a nice dinner (thankfully I'd picked something to keep warm in the oven) and she told me that she was just teasing me earlier about Kevin and she'd had her best friend from work Chloe take the picture of her in the store room. Kevin had seen her stocking tops and teased her a little but most of that was made up just to push my buttons and it had obviously worked. I cleared away the dishes as she quickly changed into a comfy t-shirt and shorts and took her wine to the sofa to relax.

I spent the rest of the evening serving her by fetching more wine, giving her foot rubs and even went down on her again a couple of times when she was horny. She told me that the cage didn't need to come off my cock until the morning because I'd already had my orgasm which was enough so there was no need.

When we eventually went to bed, Goddess Kirsty wore one of her silky nighties and made sure I saw her looking fantastic in it before she snuggled up to me and made sure her ass was resting right up against my caged cock which was still feeling sore and frustrated. A few minutes after the light was off she sleepily said "You know what babe? I've had a blast today, I think we might need to make this a regular thing." And with that she drifted off to sleep in my arms leaving me with a fitful night of frustration thinking about what was to come next.

THE END