All Comments on 'Serving Her Ladyship'

by TaraForFun

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
skinnysailorskinnysailorover 6 years ago
Mm Yum

I hope Anne continues in service

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
ok

not a bad short story

Cupertino345Cupertino345over 6 years ago
Short and sweet

I enjoy this type of story. I would like to see the topic developed even more.

sirfred44sirfred44over 6 years ago
Tasty

I loved your story. As I was reading it, not only did I get a hard on but gave me some more ideas as to how to orally pleasure a woman. I like to get her wet by kissing the inside of her thighs and then her pussy lips and suck them into my mouth. Great story. Giving you a 5.

ShibnicityShibnicityover 6 years ago
Another excellent short

I admit I chain read authors when I find good ones. I feel that this piece had many tying traits to the one with Tristian and the inccubi. An innocent stumbles upon something they weren't expecting. I am greatly enjoying the variety of different scenarios. Although you seem to have a Greek/Roman history theme through a majority of it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish it was me

As a bi woman I would love tto try out to be a lady in waiting but at my age I might fail the first inspection DB23

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Would Judy Dench be a great Lady Catherine

It was easy to imagine Dame Judy in the tester’s role in the royal household. You have a Delightful plot - would like to read about serving the queen, and getting to know the other ladies in waiting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTaraForFun@TaraForFun
987 Followers
I'm a woman who likes writing dirty stories. I've published these stories on Smashwords as Tara Shaw. If I'm in the chatroom, I'm usually sharing slutty pics so pm me and ask ;) I love reading the dirty comments. I'm just looking for fun. No meetups or longterm online commi...