All Comments on 'Serving my Bull Cousin's Cock Pt. 02'

by volta33

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Burly cousin

Can the burly cousin have a bit of chest hair for that monstrous chest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot Hot HOT.

This story is SO hot ! ! PLEASE write more ! ! ! I Love the way you write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good memories

Great story,,Brought back memories of my First time with a man,,who was also

my Cousin,,,HE;was a very goodlooking guy,,very fit and so masculine.

We were sitting around watching tv movie,,,and it got very stormy outside,,the thunder,lightning was scary,,,,So he said come sit with me on the sofa,,don;t be afraid

Well soon we were cuddleing and kissing,,,He had his hand up my dress,,and it felt so good,,i found my hand fondleing the bulge in his pants,,,and it got hotter from there

well the short story,,,that scary storming nite,,,He made a virgin girl in to a sexy lustfull Woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MY FIRST TIME - SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE LAST TIME

My first time was when I was about 14 years old and it was with my first cousin who had more knowledge about sex than I did. Here I was a male at age 14 and he was only 1 year younger but had more experience - with males. It started when we were sharing my bed for a sleep over and then I felt a hand on my cock but laid still and confused. He stroked me several times until I came and then he tried to mount me from the rear - a firm NO from me stopped him and he went back to stroking me and coaching me to do the same to him. I did stroke him until he also came and it continued that way when he would stay over until I turned 18 and left home. He also had me performing oral on him and to this day I still like that part - but will go to a woman every time before a man. Since that time he has gotten into trouble by doing men in public and at random. We have not talked to each other for over 20 years and I'm in no hurry to do so. Thinking about it now makes me upset and used - what happens to young men and women in the teen years can have an ever lasting impression on their lives forever (good or bad). THINK BEFORE YOU DO IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick crap. At least put it in Gay Male where it belongs.

Reading these comments, I realize you all need help. A lot of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks for writing this, and hope I find more by you

The negative comments fascinate me, as I think they must be written by some one that has jerked off before writing them. He reads the story with his hard cock in his hand and gets his nut, may eat his cum, then has a tinge of guilt so writes his comments to make himself feel better. I never had sex with a cousin, but have a couple that are very hot. And the gal that commented about sex with her cousin does not sound at all far fetched. As a hot pussy does not care who owns the hard cock that fucks it and inseminates it. Or impregnates it. As to correct category; males can sire children and get sucked off by another male without any problem. Many men just like the feeling of getting a nut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous