Serving My Roommate and Her Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's right of course. Stand up and show us what you're working with."

I stood and took my shirt off followed by my shorts. I was slow to push my boxers down. My cock is aggressively average but at least I've never had any complaints about how I use it. Katie raised an eyebrow at how long I was taking. I took a deep breath and pushed my boxers to the floor quickly.

"Not bad. But this doesn't mean you get to play with yourself or come. You still have a job to focus on, " Caroline reminded me.

"Of course, Miss Caroline."

Katie stared at me and pointed to the floor in front of her, my hard cock hanging freely between my legs. I quickly got back on my knees and started to lean my head forward again.

"I want you to keep your hands behind your back."

Without my hands I did more of a face plant into Katie's chest. She giggled. I started lightly kissing between her tits, then the sides of each, back and forth. A kiss on the right, a kiss on the left, right, left, slowly moving up each breast towards her nipples. I shifted to the side to focus on one at a time. After a long lick along the underside of her right breast I kissed my way up the outside, never quite getting to her areola. I straightened up a bit to kiss along the top. Her nipple was staring straight at me, getting harder by the moment. I flicked it with the tip of my tongue and Katie moaned. I smiled at that as I moved forward giving her nipple a few deep kisses. As I started pulling away to tease her some more Katie grabbed the back of my head and held me to her breast, my mouth over her nipple. I guess playtime was over. I started sucking in earnest, my mouth never leaving her nipple. My tongue moved across it as my lips encircled it. While one of Katie's hands was on the back of my head holding it in place the other was between her legs rubbing her pussy through her panties, her moans getting deeper and louder. Without saying a word she pushed my head to the other side and switched hands. I continued my worship, lightly taking her hard nipple between my teeth and flicking the tip of my tongue across it

I could feel her hand moving quicker between us as she rubbed her clit while I focused on her nipples. We had both nearly forgotten that Caroline was watching until she interjected, "oh no, looks like our little puppy's made a mess."

Katie loosened the hand on the back of my head and we both looked to Caroline. She was completely naked now, her heavy breasts hung down and her legs were splayed open. "Take a look down."

We both looked down between us and saw what Caroline was referring to. My cock was leaking pre-cum, lots of it, and it was mostly dripping right on to Katie's feet. We could see a line connecting her left foot to the tip of my cock.

I chuckled to myself but Katie's hand had never stopped moving over her clit, "you should clean that up."

I turned to look for a tissue but Caroline stopped me, "oh no no no," she seductively pointed to her lips again and raised her eyebrows as she looked to Katie's feet. I turned back to Katie who had a determined look on her face. She slipped her fingers inside her pussy and extended her foot to me.

"Do it."

I wasn't so sure about this as much as I had looked forward to serving her feet.

"I said, 'do it!'" Katie pushed her foot into my face. I took it in my hand and tentatively dipped the tip of my tongue into some of my own pre-cum that had landed on her foot. The world didn't end, in fact it didn't have too strong of a taste at all, kind of salty with a sort of oily consistency.

"Oh fuck," Katie moaned, her fingers moving faster.

Emboldened by her reaction I licked the top of her foot collecting any pre-cum I could find. I sucked each toe to make sure they were clean. When her left foot was done she gave me the right. I looked up at her as I started on the other foot. She was looking me right in the eyes as her hand rubbed over her clit faster and faster. I made one long lick from the tip of her big toe to her ankle, I made sure to look right at her as I licked my lips and swallowed.

She threw her head back with a long, guttural moan. Her legs straightened as her toes curled, I continued to lick her foot as she came. After her orgasm peaked and her legs relaxed I held her feet in my hands and made sure to clean every last bit of pre-cum from them. Her mouth hung slightly open as she melted into the chair. I lightly kissed my way up her legs while she occasionally shuddered in post-orgasmic bliss. When I got to her thighs she finally looked down at me, a satisfied look on her face. She slipped her hand out of her panties and offered it to me. I sucked her cum off of each finger, my dick getting harder by the moment, something I didn't think was possible. When her hand was clean I rested my head on her thigh as she ran her hand through my hair

"Fuck, you two put on a hell of a show! I came twice watching that," Caroline reminded us of her presence. She extended her hand to me much as Katie did, it was similarly sticky with her juices. I scampered to her eager to lick her fingers clean.

"Good boy."

I looked up at her beaming, knowing I've made her happy. Wait, was I her sex puppy? I could think of worse fates.

As I finished cleaning her fingers she put her hand back on top of my head. I pulled myself close and mindlessly started humping against her leg while my chin rested on her thigh. She gave me a light kick to snap me out of it, I moved my cock away but realized just how horny I was.

Katie looked at us a little jealous now that she was all alone. Caroline looked up at her, satisfied I wouldn't start humping again.

"You understand he's mine, right? Of course I'll let you use him but it will cost you. Why don't you come join me over here?" Caroline patted the seat next to her.

Katie rose, before she could take a step Caroline ordered, "take your panties off..."

Katie looked surprised but did not hesitate to lower them.

"...and crawl to me."

Katie was taken aback, looking back and forth between us. I tried to reassure her with my eyes, Caroline was unwavering in her demand. Tentatively Katie sunk to her knees and crawled across the room, stopping next to me in front of Caroline's other leg.

"You can join me on the couch, our pet is the one who should always stay on the floor."

Katie moved up next to Caroline who immediately put her hand on the inside of Katie's thigh gently sliding it up and down. Katie was apprehensive but didn't pull away.

"This has been quite the unexpected day, hasn't it? We've awakened something in each other that I'm not sure we even really understood about ourselves. I'm excited to explore it some more."

Katie looked nervous. Caroline grabbed one of Katie's nipples, pulling and pinching it before rolling it in her fingers. Katie yelped in pain before starting to moan. Caroline took this moment to shove her tongue in Katie's mouth, kissing her deeply. After the initial shock Katie surrendered to the kiss. After a few minutes of this Caroline pulled away from a disappointed Katie, moved her hand down from Katie's nipples to her pussy and stuck her finger inside. Lifting it up we could all see it was glistening with Katie's arousal.

"I think you're excited too," Caroline quipped as she pushed those fingers into Katie's mouth. Katie eagerly licked up her own juices.

"Good girl," Caroline kissed her on the forehead.

Turning back to me, "and what should we do with him?"

Caroline's fingers popped from Katie's mouth, "he's been such a good boy I think he's earned a reward."

"And you should be the one to give it to him."

My cock was already ready to burst but the thought of getting a reward from Katie nearly pushed me over the edge.

"Stand up, pet, " Katie ordered.

Katie tapped the head of my dick, making it bounce in front of her. She put her hand under it catching some more pre-cum which was basically continuously dripping by now. When her hand was covered in it she raised it to her mouth and dipped the tip of her tongue in it.

"That's not bad. OK, here's the deal, I'm going to stroke your dick for 10 seconds. If you haven't come by then I'll let you do anything you want to me. But you only get to come once so if you don't last those 10 seconds, that's it. Understood?"

"Yes Miss Katie." I knew I was so close I didn't stand a chance but I'd try my best, I'd wanted to fuck my roommate since I first met her.

Katie spit in her hand and wrapped it around my cock. She started stroking slowly.

"1... 2..."

My cock was throbbing. She picked up the pace.

"3... 4... 5..."

I closed my eyes and concentrated. She started rubbing the edge of my head with her thumb as she stroked faster.

"6... 7... 8..."

I thought I might actually make it. Until she shoved her pre-cum covered fingers in my mouth. I erupted immediately, the first pulse shooting over her shoulder. I collapsed to the floor and fell to my back, my head thrown back and my mouth agape. Katie stretched her foot out and rubbed it against my cock as the rest of my cum ended up on my chest and stomach. My entire body was shaking. I laid there trying to catch my breath for what seemed like forever.

I recovered enough to see Miss Caroline giving me a mischievous look. She held Katie's head to her chest as Katie worshiped her tits.

"Oh my god that was intense. I've never felt anything like that, " I said between deep breaths.

"It's because you've been such a good boy today. Serving me led to pleasure you could never imagine before. Lucky for you there will be many more chances for you to serve."

12