Serving Princess Georgina Pt. 02

Story Info
Georgina issues her orders as the femdom city develops.
1.2k words
4.04
7.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Georgina smiled as she heard the sounds outside growing louder. She pushed back the chair from her oak desk and strode over to the window, her heels tapping on the wooden floor of her office.

She gazed from the second-storey window. Three coaches were passing along the road in the morning sunshine, bringing in a fresh supply of men. The female-run settlement was in need of more submissive males for the arduous building work required as the project developed.

Georgina smiled and tossed her head back with delight, her chestnut locks falling over the creamy skin of her shoulders. Her elegant dress shimmered in the sunlight.

The coaches passed the enormous statue of Princess Georgina that dominated the centre of the settlement. It depicted her standing atop two men, her heels digging into them, as other men cowered in front of her, holding up their hands to beg for mercy. The aloof gaze of the statue looked away from the men and into the distance, representing Georgina's vision of a female-dominated future.

The Princess stepped away from the window and strode towards her desk. Her relatively short height was masked not only by her five-inch heels but by her confident, upright posture. She sat down and pressed a buzzer on her desk, telling her private secretary to enter the office.

Mistress Victoria entered. She bowed to Princess Georgina and then sat down in front of the desk when invited to do so, pushing a strand of her shortish blonde hair behind her ear and crossing her legs.

Together, they began going over the affairs of the day, Georgina making decisions and giving instructions on everything that her private secretary brought up. It was only six months since the settlement had been founded, but already things seemed to be running smoothly.

"As you may have seen, Your Wise and Mighty Highness, the new male livestock are just arriving," explained Victoria. "There should be at least 150 new men to work on building your new palace."

"Excellent!" said Princess Georgina. She leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs, the split in the skin opening to reveal her thigh. "I hope they will be just as dedicated as the existing male bitches."

"I trust so," said Victoria. "As you know, they have all volunteered to come here, recognising their duty to serve the Superior Gender. They have all pledged undying devotion to you personally." Victoria smiled broadly.

Georgina nodded, expecting nothing less. "I want tea," she said suddenly. "And biscuits."

Victoria immediately pressed a buzzer and ordered tea and biscuits. She then began to discuss the reports from the women responsible for discipline. Georgina and Victoria paid no attention to the man who entered the room bearing a tray. He was dressed in a grey uniform, onto which a label was sown reading "Bitch 269".

The two women ignored the man until he placed the tea and biscuits on the desk. It was a long desk and the tray was not close to either of the women when he turned to leave. Princess Georgina looked up briefly, frowning in annoyance.

"Why have you put it there, you fool? Come back and move it close to me immediately!"

The man looked terrified. He rushed over and began to move the tray. "Yes, I'm sorry, Your Wise and Mighty Highness, I -"

"Shut up!" said Victoria, looking shocked. "No-one gave you permission to speak."

She reached out and slapped him hard across the face, just after he had put the tray down closer to Princess Georgina "How dare you speak before Her Mighty and Infallible Highness?"

He stumbled backwards, opened his mouth to speak and then stopped himself.

Georgina picked up her tea cup, her golden bracelets sliding down her arm slightly as she did so. "Get the fuck out," she said to the man, not bothering to look at him as she sipped her tea and picked up one of the papers that Victoria was showing her.

Bitch 269 stumbled out of the room as quickly as he could.

Victoria looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry, Your Wise and Mighty Highness," she said. "I had sought to have the more competent males working near you and the others sent to more distant tasks. I made a mistake with that bitch."

"Not your fault, Victoria," said Georgina. "He's only a man." Her attention was now focused on the papers in front of her. Without glancing up from them, she said, "Have that male flogged and then sent to work in the quarry where they're quarrying stone for my palace. I don't want to see him again."

"Yes, Your Wise and Mighty Highness. I'll attend to it as soon as I've left this meeting."

They returned to their discussion of the new palace. Victoria was talking about the men who were building it. "As you would expect, the men are generally stupid and lazy. Like all men, they are incapable of any sort of deep thought and are focused on their own greed in relation to sex, food and other bestial desires. Within these limits, however, most of them remain dedicated to serving the Superior Gender and are utterly devoted to Your Highness."

Georgina raised an eyebrow, a slight smile at the corner of her mouth. "Most of them?" she asked. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Victoria looked embarrassed and began to go slightly red in the face. "Virtually all of them, Your Wise and Mighty Highness," she explained. "I am very, very disappointed to have to say that one of them - Bitch 198 - has been reported to us for some appalling behaviour." Victoria hesitated.

Georgina's green eyes flashed. "Go on," she said, sitting upright and looking straight at Victoria. She was no longer smiling.

Victoria took a deep breath and continued. "Several of the bitches reported that one of their number had been -" Victoria hesitated in her embarrassment. "Had made an untrue and derogatory remark about Your Highness when in conversation with other men."

"What remark?" demanded Georgina.

Victoria had been hoping she would not have to repeat it, but she was left with no choice.

"I'm sorry to report that he said, 'Princess Georgina is almost perfect'. I'm so sorry, Your Wise and Mighty Highness. The other men were horrified by the word 'almost' and immediately reported the traitor. The rules specify that a man who criticises you, Your Highness, should expect the death penalty. However, this is the first time this has happened and if you want to look into the matter personally -"

"No, of course I don't!" said Georgina "I've no time for discussing such trivialities. Just have the bitch killed. More importantly, show me the latest timetable for the building work on the palace."

"Of course, Your Highness," said Victoria, relieved, as she spread out more papers on the table.

Georgina frowned as she looked at them. "This timescale is longer than I expected," she said. "Surely the 150 new men brought in today will make it speedier?" She looked up and raised her eyebrows.

"This is the timescale even taking that into account, Your Highness," said Victoria awkwardly.

Princess Georgina looked up from the plans. "I cannot accept this timetable. If we follow this, then the palace will not be ready until June. I want to be living in the palace in time for my celebrate my birthday on 26th May."

Victoria tried not to look surprised. "That's very ambitious, Your Highness," she said. "We would have to make the men work harder and faster then ever."

"Good!" said Princess Georgina. "That's what men are for. And I don't care how ambitious it is. I want it."

"Yes, Your Infallible Highness," replied Victoria. "If you want it, it will happen."