Serving Princess Georgina Pt. 06

Story Info
Bitch 449 meets the princess in person for the first time.
2.2k words
4.24
4.2k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Fiona's long ponytail swished from side to side along the creamy skin of her back as she walked rapidly along the street. The rain had not deterred from wearing a backless black dress nor were her unusually high heels slowing her down.

Bitch 449 was struggling to keep up with his mistress as he scuttled along beside her, his arm outstretched as he held an umbrella over her. With his other hand, he wiped the rainwater from his face every time it threatened to obscure his vision. His hair and naked body were drenched. He was determined that not a drop of rain should touch Mistress Fiona -- partly because he feared the likely punishment, but mainly because he was so dedicated to her happiness and pleasure.

"Keep up, bitch; don't dawdle," said Mistress Fiona as she strode on. "Being late for Her Highness is not permitted."

"Yes, Mistress," said Bitch 449. "Sorry, Mistress. It will be truly be an honour to -"

"Stop talking," said Mistress Fiona.

Bitch 449 stopped talking.

He could still not get his head round the fact that for the first time he would be in the same room as Princess Georgina, the ruler of the femdom settlement.

Bitch 449 had become more and more dedicated to Mistress Fiona since she had chosen him as her personal slave -- "at least until I get bored of you", as she told him. But Princess Georgina was the supreme ruler of the femdom city. Her picture was everywhere; her statue dominated the square in the centre of the city.

He was delighted when he was told that he would accompany Mistress Fiona to Princess Georgina's birthday party. But now she had ordered him to accompany him to a planning meeting for the party -- at which the princess would be present. His head was spinning.

"You know why you're here, don't you, bitch?" said Fiona suddenly.

Without waiting for him to answer, she continued, "You're here to hold my umbrella because it's raining. That's the sort of task that men are just about capable of doing. You are not here because of anything to do with the meeting. Once we arrive, you will go exactly where I tell you to go and wait there until we return."

"Yes, Mistress Fiona," said Bitch 449. "Of course I won't do -"

"Shut up," said Fiona. "You will not do anything to cause me the slightest embarrassment in front of Her Highness Princess Fiona. You will not do anything to cause the slightest inconvenience or annoyance to Her Highness. If either of those things happen, I'll cut off your fucking balls and play fucking tennis with them."

Bitch 449 wondered if he should speak now.

"Well, do you understand, slave?!"

"Yes, Mistress. Certainly, Mistress."

They soon arrived at the offices from which the settlement was run. The door was guarded by two athletic-looking women, a range of weapons and other implements hanging from their belts. "Hi, Fiona," said one of them, crossing her name of a list. They glanced at Bitch 449. "Personal bitch," said Fiona simply. The women nodded and ignored him as they walked into the building.

Bitch 449 lowered the umbrella and stood uncertainly, wondering what to do with it. Fiona strode on, ignoring her slave's predicament. He was relieved when another male slave rushed up and took it off him, giving him a quick smile before putting it in an umbrella stand that in his confusion he had failed to notice.

They strode along a thick carpet to elegant high doors, with a man standing on each side, eyes cast downwards. When Fiona was a few feet from the doors, they pulled them open, bowing to her even as they held on to the handles. Fiona ignored them as she walked through the doorway.

Bitch 449 briefly wondered how she could walk so fast in six-inch heels. Then it occurred to him that they might be a disloyal or critical thought, which was not allowed. He felt guilty, and realised he must confess to Mistress Fiona later so that she could punish him as he deserved.

He had once suggested to his Mistress that there should be a system for men to confess disloyal thoughts to ensure that they did not get away with them. But Fiona had told him that he was not permitted to have ideas as he was only a weak and feeble man. She had given him a hard spanking for thinking without permission, reminding him that men are too stupid to think properly and that he had outrageously attempted to take on a woman's role. He had never made any suggestions again.

Mistress Fiona paused in front of a high wooden door. Bitch 449 stood behind her, still overawed by her beauty and elegance. She glanced round and her deep brown eyes bored into him. "Be a good boy," she hissed, quietly but firmly. For the first time, Bitch 449 realised that his mistress was herself nervous about her rare meeting with Princess Georgina.

"Come in!" called a commanding voice, and Fiona opened the door.

Bitch 449 braced himself, his heart beating so fast he felt that he could almost hear it.

They faced a long board table, expensive chairs along each side of it, many of them occupied by smartly dressed women. There were some men standing or kneeling with their faces to the wall.

And at the head of the table as Her Highness Princess Georgina. Bitch 449 gulped so loudly that he briefly thought she might have heard him.

The princess would have been facing them, were she not looking down at large document spread out on the table in front of her. Her forehead was wrinkled slightly as she studied it, a strand of her hair falling across right cheekbone as her blue eyes flashed with concentration. Bitch 449 just had time to notice that the princess was wearing a lilac trouser suit before he dropped straight to his knees, ignoring the pain that seared through his body as he landed on the wooden floor. He immediately lowered the front of his body and touched his forehead to the ground. He stayed still, aware of Mistress Fiona next to him, bowing to the Princess.

Fiona was still bowing as she spoke. "Good morning, Your Wise, Mighty and Infallible Highness," she said, but the princess spoke almost before she had finished. "Have a seat, Fiona," she said. "There's some space in the corner for your possession."

Mistress Fiona grabbed her slave's hair to pull him upwards, and then pointed to the corner that the princess had obviously referred to, where a group of men were already standing with their faces to the wall. Bitch 449 crawled there as fast as he could, standing up only at the last moment and pressing his nose directly to the wall, his hands behind his back with his thumbs crossed over each other.

Gradually, he began to breath more easily and he felt more calm. He became aware of the mistresses at the table discussing plans for the princess' birthday party.

"I have decided some new games will be invented for the evening," Princess Georgina was saying. "I want them, so they will happen. Jennifer, tell the others about the games".

"Yes, Your Infallible Highness," said Mistress Jennifer, before beginning to reel off a list in her usual efficient manner. "As well as the normal ballbusting competition, we will have men fighting each other so that we can bet on the outcome. There will be a contest for which woman can walk in the highest heels. We have a new game that involves seeing how much of your foot or hand you can fit into a slave's mouth and for how long -- obviously, if the man stops breaching and dies, it doesn't count, though I suppose you could try again with a different man."

She hadn't finished. "There will be a punching competition, with the winner being the woman who can cause the most damage to a man's face with a single punch."

Bitch 449, although he couldn't see any of the women with his face to the wall, could feel his cock rising as he listened to a description of the games. A mild worry turned into rising panic, as he feared it would become visible. Mistress Jennifer was describing a game in which women would compete to see how many times they could jump on a man without breaking any bones, with points lost if bones were broken.

"Are these games likely to lead to many male deaths and injuries?" said a woman whose voice Bitch 449 could not recognise. "We don't want to end up losing livestock, do we?"

"Don't worry," said Jennifer. "There will be a few severe injuries and probably no deaths. At most two or three male creatures might be killed, but if we have enough livestock now for that not to be a problem. It is a small price to pay for our wonderful princess' enjoyment, especially on her birthday."

There were murmurs of agreement.

"All these games will happen," said Princess Georgina simply. "I want them to."

"Therefore they will happen, Your Highness," said Mistress Jennifer.

"And of course," added Princess Georgina. "The male bitches who are injured or killed will know they are suffering for female pleasure. What higher duty could they have?"

"I am not sure they all think like that, Your Highness," said another woman, cautiously. "I suspect some of the men here do not want to suffer. But that doesn't matter. Who cares about what men think anyway? They're barely capable of thinking".

"I care!" declared Princess Georgina. Bitch 449 could hear her slap her hand on the table as the rest of the room went quiet. "The men are supposed to be here because of their loyalty to serving the Superior Gender. And they have pledged allegiance to me as their princess. Are you telling me there are some who have doubts?"

"That would be shocking!" said Mistress Jennifer, but there was a marked silence from the others.

"May I make a suggestion, Your Mighty Highness?" asked Mistress Fiona suddenly. "While we rightly punish these pathetic men for their frequent incompetence and disloyalty, we punish them only for actions and words. It worries me that they may have disloyal thoughts that we know nothing about. May I suggest that we need a new system that requires all men to confess any disloyal, impure or immoral thoughts they have had, so they can be punished for them?"

Bitch 449 was amazed. He realised now that even as he had made a pathetic attempt to make a suggestion to Mistress Fiona, she had already had the same idea herself, making his suggestion completely redundant. No other interpretation of the situation occurred to him.

"Good idea, Fiona," said Princess Georgina. "Sort it out for me."

Before Fiona could answer, the princess carried on talking. "Meanwhile, I am disturbed by all this talk of disobedient and disloyal males. Males exist to serve women. That's what they're for. I want any evidence of a male who even thinks otherwise reported directly to me. I will determine their punishments. We cannot allow males to start trying to think. It's like expecting furniture or machines to think. Stupid idea. Obviously I have allowed this city to become too lax!"

There was a brief silence before several people tried to speak at once.

"Quiet!" shouted the princess. "One at a time, please. Don't start acting like oafish men. Fiona, I heard you start to say something interesting. Carry on."

"Thank you, Your Wise and Infallible Highness," said Fiona. Bitch 449 could almost hear a slightly nervousness in her voice, but he thought perhaps he was imagining it.

"Well, Your Highness," continued Fiona. "I want to assure Your Highness that there are still men who are utterly devoted to serving the Superior Gender and are utterly unquestioning in their loyalty to you and their determination to obey your wishes and your infallible decisions. Of course, all men are stupid, lazy and essentially worthless, but my own personal slave bitch is the most obedient and submissive male I have ever encountered. I doubt that he thinks about anything from one moment to the next other than his desire to serve women in general and you in particular, Your Highness."

Bitch 449's head was whirring. He thought he might explode with delight. Mistress Fiona almost never said anything positive about him. When she did, she followed it up with harsh put-downs, telling him not to get the idea that he was anything other than a pathetic, useless inconvenience.

"Is that supposed to reassure me, Fiona?" snapped the princess. "All men should be like that! Still, perhaps we can use those who actually are to educate the others. Where is this apparently exceptional male you talk of? What's the bitch called?"

"He's called Bitch 449, Your Infallible Highness," said Mistress Fiona. "I brought him with me to hold an umbrella over me. I dumped him against the wall there."

Bitch 449 realised he was holding his breath. He could almost hear the mockery in Princess Georgina's voice as she said, "Well, we shall see, then! Bitch 449 -- turn round and come here!"

Bitch 449 turned round. He was shaking with fear. And he was facing Princess Georgina.