Serving Princess Georgina Pt. 05

Story Info
Bitch 449 hears exciting news as Fiona's personal slave.
1.2k words
4.17
10k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make coffee, boy," said Mistress Fiona.

"Yes, Mistress!" said Bitch 449, loooking up from where he had been kneeling at her feet with his forehead pressed to the ground. He crawled as fast as he could out of his mistress' sitting room and towards the kitchen, his naked knees rubbing against the carpet.

He was smiling. She had called him "boy". Usually it was "bitch", or sometimes "slave" or "object". It was almost as though she were starting to feel some affection for him. Not that he had any right to expect that, he reminded himself. He was only an insignificant male, here to serve the Superior Gender in the female-led settlement run by Princess Georgina.

Standing up in the kitchen, he tried to make the coffee as well and as quickly as he could. It was hard to do both. The first time he had made Mistress Fiona's coffee, it had too much milk, too little sugar and was not quite hot enough. The welts on his backside that resulted from the consequent punishment had not fully faded for weeks. Even now he commonly received a swift caning for an imperfectly made drink.

It occurred to him that perhaps Mistress Fiona merely pretended that the coffee was imperfect when she was in the mood to hurt him. He quickly pushed the thought from his mind. He would not be disloyal. He reminded himself that women were much wiser and cleverer than him.

Bitch 449 crawled back into the sitting room as fast as he could while holding the cup of coffee in one hand. He felt his cock jerk in his chastity cage as he pushed himself forward. It had been weeks since he had spilled any, he reflected proudly. He placed it on the side table next to the chair at which Mistress Fiona was sitting. She was leaning forward, her brown eyes concentrated on a pile of paperwork. Her long dark ponytail had fallen forward over her shoulder and was brushing against the bare skin of her leg, just past the hem of her skirt.

She ignored her naked slave and continued to read. Eventually she took a sip of the coffee. Bitch 449 held his breath, but she said nothing. She had still not looked at him, but then she often barely gave him a glance all day.

It was six months now since Jamie - has he had then been called - had moved into the Princess Georgina's female-led settlement. After three months of hard physical labour on the building of the princess' new palace, he had become Mistress Fiona's personal slave. She repeateldy told him that she would throw him out on a whim when she got bored of him, and send him to work in the quarry. Every day he hoped that it would never happen, and every day he felt guilty for having a preference instead of submitting joyfully to whatever role he was given by women.

"Clean the bathroom," said Mistress Fiona quietly but firmly, taking another sip of coffee but not looking up from her the papers she was reading. "I have guests coming and it must look perfect. You will have a very painful day if there are any errors."

"Yes, Mistress Fiona. Of course. It will be an honour to - "

"And then clean the bedroom and this sitting room. I will be out by then. Then do today's laundry and ironing. And before you do any of that, clean my knee-high boots with your tongue."

"Yes, Mistress Fiona - " said Bitch 449. He risked a question. "Which pair of knee-high boots should I clean, Mistress?"

"All five of them, you stupid slave," replied his mistress, her dark eyes flashing as she looked at him for the first time that day. "If I had meant only one of them, I would have said so, wouldn't I? You should know by now that if an instruction is not specific, you should obey it in all possible ways. How many times have I told you that, bitch?"

Bitch 449 blushed deeply. "Lots of times, Mistress," he said, quietly.

"Fucking hell, men are useless," muttered Mistress Fiona. She casually reached out and slapped Bitch 449 hard across his face. He was too well-trained now to cry out. She returned to her paperwork, not bothering to look at the bruise she had left.

"My black knee-high boots with the spiky heels are particulary in need of cleaning," she said suddenly. "I wore them to the ball-busting competition last night. We were competing for how quickly we could make men fall over by kicking them in the balls. I came second, so my boots saw a lot of use."

"Congratulations, Mistress Fiona!" said Bitch 449, smiling with delight. "That's excellent. Not that I doubt your skill for a moment, Mistress," he added quickly.

The corner of his mistress' mouth twitched with the beginnings of a smile. "I'm glad you're sufficiently devoted to me to take some sort of pride in my achievements. It's not as if a man could have pride in his own achievements after all. Men don't have any. Anyway, get your tongue to work on my boots. I want them sparkling for going out later. I'm going to see Her Infallible Highness Princess Georgina, and she would be horrified to see a woman's footwear less than perfect."

Bitch 449's head was spinning. "I'm honoured, Mistress! Her Wise, Mighty and Infallible Highness will see something I have cleaned? I will make it perfect, Mistress!"

"Of course you fucking will!" snapped Mistress Fiona suddenly. "Now stop talking, bitch, and get to work."

She tossed back her head, throwing her ponytail back over her shoulder as she spread out her legs. As Bitch 449 crawled towards the door, she briefly stopped him.

"I am glad to say that despite your obvious failings as a pathetic, stupid, ugly and weak man, you are undoutedly devoted to Her Infallible Highness Princess Georgina and to the Superior Gender as a whole. If you were not, I'd have got rid of you a long time ago and found some other male object to be my personal slave."

Bitch 449 opened his mouth to say thank you, still keeping his eyes downward, but Fiona had not finished.

"It's because of that devotion that I will keep you at least until next week," she explained. She held up the papers that had been on her lap, her eyes sparkling. "The building work on Princess Georgina's new palace has been completed. She is about to move in and will celebrate her birthday there on 26th May - a week today. I will be taking you with me to serve me at her birthday celebration."

She laughed at Bitch 449 as he opened his mouth in suprise and delight.

"The good news for you, bitch is that you will see Her Infallible Highness in person. The bad news is that if you displease me in front of her, or displease Princess Georgina herself, you'll be lucky if you're still breathing by the end of the day."

She lent back in her chair. "Now go and clean my fucking boots," she ordered.