All Comments on 'Serving Rod Ch. 01'

by HotLoadLover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I know that feeling so well, being unable to resist a beautiful cock,submitting to a real man and his needs and pleasure. Can't wait for the next episode. X sissy Lucy

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Sounded familiar

You're right I think I have read this story before. It is a very good story a ND very exciting how Rod seduces him into sucking his big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy Rod

Puberty had been kind to Rod.. then over the weekend, I hop Rod removes his t-shirt to show Bobby a great hairy chest -- that will be a great turn on too. Rod seems to be "all man,"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bobby

Every ounce of me wants to be Bobby. Once you've worshipped a cock there is no going back. Pussy will be the last thing on your mind once you've submitted to a man like Rod!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Me2

I've discovered my sub side in the past few years, especially for dominant, athletic, built young men and their rock hard muscle cocks, and have now been serving one young Latino lover exclusively for a year and a half. I just read to him over the phone a passage from this story and he said it sounds like I wrote it cause it's just like us :-)

Thank you for capturing the dynamic so well.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

OMG - one of the hottest stories ever! Wow!

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

Looking back, I find it amazing how a women/girl knows your a true cocksucker before you do!

Sure glad she put me on the right path. It’s true once you’ve worshiped a cock, well that’s all you think about. The cock that went where you couldn’t!

Not saying this is everyone but in my case it is.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesalmost 2 years ago

Five Stars. I was hard throughout most of this story. Your really captured the thoughts of a submissive cocksucker as another man takes control and uses a warm wet mouth to pleasure himself and dump his load. Really hot!!

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00over 1 year ago

Great story. Written very well and captures the essence of a guy who has a hidden desire that is difficult to resist.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

I would have acted the same way to Rod's teasing and confident pursuit of me! I'd question myself and want to get out there! I'd be very reluctant to become Rod's cocksucker, as I know once I did it, he'd have my mouth regularly! In one way, I'd love to be a cocksucker for someone like Rod! I'd just want him to promise me that no one would know.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Would love to have had that experience with anyone of my male friends in high school. Now many years later I find wanting this to happen to me with any of my married friends...you know two married FWB's...I'd love to be Bobby in the story, you knowing bobbing up and down on a friend in need!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotLoadLover@HotLoadLover
I'm just an older guy enjoying opportunities I have neglected up to now.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES