Serving Rod Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands, still grasping me by the skull, patted the back of my head and he spoke to me in a soothing, soft tone. "Bobby, Bobby, Bobby my boy... don't worry. My dad and stepmom won't be home til' Sunday. Your folks know where you are and know you're safe."

He nonchalantly thrust forward, sending even more of his penis into my mouth as he continued to sooth me. He had a very odd definition of 'safe'. "No one at school will think a thing," he continued softly. "Everyone knows I'm not gay, so they won't suspect you. Come on, you know you wanna. I'm not gonna tell, so if you don't tell, no one will ever know."

Another thrust, and his cockhead was at the very back of my throat. I started to gag. Rod just chuckled. "You might wanna take a deep breath, relax and open wider." His hands caressed the back of my head, as if he was encouraging me, but what he was really doing was getting a better grip for his next move. "Ready?" he asked, but I couldn't reply, my mouth was stuffed full of cock. "Good. Here we go."

My eyes widened and I tried to look up at him to implore him to stop, but when I did, all I could do was inhale deeply and wait for the inevitable. Now in place, his hands tightened on my head at the same time his hips thrust forward powerfully. His cock was now firmly at the back of my throat and I was gagging ferociously. "It'll be..." he thrust again and I could feel his cockhead pop into my throat... "our little..." a bigger thrust and more cock slid in... "secret."

With a mighty lunge, he drove the remainder of his mammoth meat into my mouth. I felt his balls slap against my chin and it sickened me. I gagged and lurched and heaved, but he had me held firmly in his grasp and the net result was that the gagging action was milking and pleasing the mighty penis that he'd impaled me with. I could hear him moan and grunt with delight, and despite all the fact I was practically being mouth-raped, my own little cock swelled with excitement knowing just how much this was turning on Rod.

"Oh, god, Bobby-boy, that's good." Balls-deep in my throat, Rod thrust a few more times, but sensing he might cause me to choke to death, he eventually pulled his penis from my throat, and out of my mouth entirely. The wet, squishy plop it made filled the room, and yet at the same time, I felt a pang of loss when he withdrew. He'd said it was good, and while that shouldn't affect me, it did.

I watched his muscular body as he flopped down on his messy, unmade bed and spread his legs open wide. "Come on over here, Bobby, it'll be comfier for you."

Still struggling for breath, I shook my head no. There was no way I was going to do that...

Yet somehow, I found myself crawling up on the bed between his outspread legs. I looked at his throbbing member with a mixture of terror and hunger. It looked even bigger than before. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, despite the wet, shiny coat of my saliva all over it that made it look even more sinister.

A sudden hesitation filled me with dread. What was I doing here? I couldn't suck his cock! I had to tell him no. I had to get out of here. I looked up into his big blue eyes. "No... Rod...please...no..."

He just smiled a warm smile, and my voice fell away... "Oh, come on, Bobby... now you know you wanna... C'mere and suck my cock. Look at how hard you've made it. You're so good at it, just gimme a little more, ok?" Looking up past his cock and balls into his imploring eyes, I thought of all the girls who'd given him their mouths and pussies, girls who fought over him, girls that I could never hope to get... and now he wanted...

God - he wanted ME.

I was filled with a warmth and greed that I couldn't explain. I just crawled forward on the bed, and simply parted my lips, as if this situation is perfectly natural. Once again, his cock was in my mouth like it has always belonged there. He closed his eyes, threw his head back on the pillow, and thrust his hips upwards to meet my sucking mouth. "Oh..." he moaned with delight. "Oh, Bobby-boy that's so fucking good..." He moaned again, which gave me a flicker of pride.

Driven by the praise, I licked the underside of his cock and tried to take it a little deeper. He moaned again. "You're a natural cocksucker, boy, I tell you." I bobbed up and down on about half his meat, taking it to the back of my throat and backing off.

After a few minutes of awkward sucking, I established a rhythm. I didn't have a plan, I just did what I'd fantasized that I wanted done to me. I bobbed up and down repeatedly, keeping suction on his tender head. He seemed to like that, so I kept at it. Rod turned away to grab something, and I thought maybe I was done, but without looking away from what he was doing, he put his hand on the back of my head, so I kept on sucking his penis. While he fiddled with something, it was clear that I was expected to keep servicing him – so I did. I practiced different sucking styles, effectively I began to teach myself how to suck cock – how to suck Rods cock. I tried to take him into my throat again, but I couldn't do it on my own. Then, to mix it up a bit, I licked the underside of his shaft where it met his cockhead, and he moaned again, his shaft getting even harder. "Oh, yeah... Suck it, boy... yeah, like that, that's good, keep suckin'."

I was pleased that I'd learned a technique that once again commanded his undivided attention. I had one hand on the mattress on the outside of his leg, but his hips were so wide, I had to put the other hand down by his crotch or else I'd lose my balance. I brushed against his hairy balls, and he moaned again. "That's it, yeah, that's a good boy, play with my nuts."

That wasn't my intent, but since his dick was already at the back of my throat, what more harm could that be?

A lot, it would turn out. I put my hand around his nutsack, which meant I had to get little closer to his dick, as now I was leaning on my forearm. His cock slipped a little deeper to the back of my mouth and I started to gag. "Good boy, good boy", Rod moaned, thrusting his hips up to drive more and more cock into me. His hands, once again, found the back of my head and he pulled hard, thrusting with his hips at the same time, so his meat penetrated down my throat again. I started to panic, but he held me firmly in place. My gagging and choking was driving him crazy, and I honestly felt his dick get even bigger because of it!

I really hadn't thought much about this up until the point where he grunted loudly and I felt his balls roll up against my chin as they retracted a little bit into his body. Sure, I was still a virgin, but I'd jacked off a million times and I knew what was going to come next.

Rod was.

I snapped out of my little cocksuckers' daydream and decided I had to get the fuck out of there. This wasn't right – it wasn't me, and as Rod's rod started to throb and pulse in my mouth, I tried to back off of it. Of course, Rod was NOT a virgin, and he'd probably had a girl or two (or two dozen) in this exact predicament before – so he knew what was going to happen and he knew what he had to do to get what he wanted. He was grunting and moaning, but still firmly in control of the situation to keep me in line – or, more precisely, to keep his spurting cockhead in my mouth.

He squeezed my head tight, and I'd only been able to get just over half his dick out of my mouth before he roared like a lion and erupted like a volcano – the practical upshot of this was that his super-heated cockhead was on the base of my tongue when it started to spew his baby-batter. After having that meat deep in my throat the first thing my body had to do was exhale, but my lungs were already full, so as his first massive jet of seed left his cock I was exhaling – driving jizz right out through my nose as he was shooting it.

I had to inhale, but as it was right along with his second and third pumps, and I sucked some of his cum straight into my lungs, including half the cum that had shot up into my nose. My whole air-starved body was instantly filled with the overwhelming sensation of the smell and taste of his nasty, bitter sperm, and I started coughing and gagging.

By now Rod had shoved his dick back to the entrance of my throat as he relentlessly unloaded wave after wave. I could feel his balls, still heavy in my hand, pulse and throb as they unloaded more and more of their milky cargo. If Rods' stories were true, he hadn't come since before the night of the dance, so he had more than a week of overactive semen production and apparently, his cock and balls were getting rid of it like there was a close-out sale!!

Rods' hips bucked, his cock pulsed, and his nuts rolled in my hand as he inseminated me. After a bit, he pulled back and I could breathe, but the same problem existed. My mouth was full of his cock and the back of my throat was filling rapidly with his children.

I had no choice but to swallow the hot, lumpy, revolting mess. My swallowing only milked the head of his cock, triggering it to send some more cum, as he moaned with delight. "That's it, boy, drink my jizz... swallow every fuckin' drop of my cum like the good boy you are..." I'm not sure how much semen he shot into me, but it felt like a river!

His cockhead just kept fountaining more and more of the hot, thick, bitter liquid, and he would moan and grunt with the effort of ejaculating it all into my mouth. For the most part I was just happy I could breathe again, so I just kept swallowing and swallowing as he pumped and pumped. The act of swallowing his seed – of being forced for my very life to drink down his life-essence – was staggering. Listening to him grunt, moan, and howl with delight as his penis fed something deeper inside me even as his load was feeding my mouth.

Even though his cock was starting to deflate, and the surges of goo became a trickle, I still hadn't gotten used to the pulses of cream he was feeding me. So, when Rod finally pulled his dick out of my mouth, I was surprised to feel like something very special had just been taken away from me. He sighed heavily and wiped his cock off in my hair.

The smell and taste of his massive load filled my senses, my sinuses were stinging with his sperm, which was running out of both my mouth and nose. I could feel it all over my face, and see streaks of it on his legs where my mouth had been unable to contain it all. I looked up at him and his beautiful blue eyes shone with that post-orgasmic glow that only a lover sees.

I looked back at his cock, Rods' hand lazily rubbing it against the side of my face. A small glob of goo clung to the tip of his piss slit as he manipulated his cock, and, much to my surprise, I was jealous and hungry. Without thinking, my tongue shot out of my mouth, and caught the glob as it hung there, and I worked up against the opening to make sure I'd got it all.

Rod shuddered with delight, and another weak spurt of seed emerged which I swallowed greedily. I wrapped my lips around the tip of his cockhead to coax out a little more sperm, but Rod had finally completed his delivery and pushed me back with his other hand. I contented myself with happily licking up the remnants of his love juice off of his legs.

Rod laughed contentedly. "Damn! Ya really love that cock, don't cha, boy?" He smiled, panting heavily as if he'd just run a marathon. As if to further establish his ownership and dominance, he rubbed his wet, sticky cock in my hair, wiping off the remnants of his massive ejaculation.

I could feel my face flush red with embarrassment, but there was nothing I could say. What good are words when my smile said it all? While I didn't want to suck him at first, I had just proven him right, as I'd drank down every drop of his sperm like it was my only lifeline, then chased after the straggling drops like a little bitch.

I looked away.

"Okay, boy, let's get you back to work. That project ain't gonna finish itself." I reddened again, as he'd not only just made me blow him like I was his bitch, he didn't waste any time reminding me that I was also still his homework bitch.

I looked up at the clock and was surprised to see how much time had passed. I must've spent over an hour with this man's dick in my mouth! I was a mess, embarrassed, belittled, and thoroughly saturated with this mans essence.

Ashamed and embarrassed, I just wanted to get the fuck out of there. "Rod – I gotta go home, it's late..."

Rod just smiled, and held up my cellphone. "Relax, boy. You ain't goin nowhere. While you had your mouth full, I used your phone to text your mommy – you told her that we were getting so much done you wanted to stay the night and work on it some more tomorrow. She said it was okay. She said she loves you, too." He smirked, and ran his fingers through my hair.

I just looked at him, smugly smiling at me, and didn't know what to do. Embarrassed, I looked away, but laying on his bed between his legs, there wasn't many other places to look besides his crotch.

He noticed my gaze and laughed.

His god-dammed cock stirred from its slumber and began to pulse to life.

Oh, shit. He was getting hard again. "It's okay, my boy. Your mommy also said to make sure I feed ya. I don't think that's gonna be a problem," he said with that confident smile.

He laughed as his cock continued to swell.

"We got all weekend."

12