Serving Rod Ch. 07

Story Info
A cock worshipper suffers further humiliation.
5.4k words
4.13
19.6k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cleaning up a little better, I decided to return to the living room. Rod was still sprawled out on the couch, snoring softly. Rather than sit on the couch with him, I chose to sit on the floor facing him. In that position, I was, once again, facing his Cock, and I noted that this time I was doing without being ordered.

I winced when I sat, the pain of my defloration still very much in evidence. Too painful to remain seated, I rose to my knees and tentatively laid my head on his leg.

I couldn't stop looking at his Cock.

I'm not sure if it was the presence of my head on his leg, my breath on his Cockhead, or his penis was actually sentient, but it started to lengthen and grow as I watched it. There was only an inch or two distance when I'd laid my head down, so it didn't take long for the hardening Cock to reach my lips.

Without even thinking about it I opened my mouth, and marveled as the Cock grew, extending itself into my mouth, as if making itself right at home. I rewarded it by closing my lips around it and nursing on the head, casually flicking my tongue around its girth. It felt so natural... it felt... right.

It thickened and swelled as the warmth of my mouth brought it back to life. It gifted me a drop of hot, sticky liquid. Based on the taste it was unshot semen from our ... from... when he fucked me. I rolled it around, savoring the flavor while continuing to lick and nurse at the head of his Cock.

My mind was a mess of conflicting thoughts, as I voluntarily applied gentle and warm stimulation to his Cockhead - the very same Cockhead that had just delivered such pain and agony to my tender asshole. I tried to take a little more of the shaft in, but I didn't want to move too much, and it still smelled faintly of baby powder and shit, so I contented myself with just working the head.

I actually enjoyed this, and like the other time I'd suckled him while he slept, I noted that Rods Cock was a much better behaved sex organ when Rod was sleeping.

His Cockhead was still flowing freely, but with less flavor and more stickiness I guessed this was precum and we were in a new sex act. I'd lost count. I just knelt there, quietly sucking the head of this magnificent prick, while the prick himself slept.

I guess you could call it Cock worship.

I don't know how long I knelt there, my knees were getting sore and my ass still throbbed, but I was determined to keep a gentle suction and slow tongue work going for as long as it would take. Eventually, I got my reward as his Cock swelled and pulsed and pumped more fresh, savory sperm right onto my tongue.

I gobbled and swallowed and slurped up the precious bounty, not letting a drop spill from my mouth.

I kept my tongue working on the underside of his head until he'd delivered the last of his load. He shuddered and his hips rose slightly as he came, but he slept right through it. I slowed my sucking and let my tongue rest, but kept his penis in my mouth for a while until I couldn't detect the flavor of sperm. I reluctantly, carefully let his dick out of my mouth.

I watched with apt fascination as his Cock retreated back up his leg, and I quietly rose, gathered my clothes, and dressed in the kitchen. The plan was to let myself out the back door, and make that run-of-shame home once again.

Dressed and as cleaned-up as possible, my hand reached for the back door when I heard a gentle tap-tap-tapping on it. My stomach flipped in fear. Had I been caught? At least I was dressed.

I moved the curtain to the side and peeked out the window. The tiny form of Chrissy Dorto was there, seemingly smaller and tinier than ever before. Absent was the smirky, better-than-you grin that usually lit up her whole face. She looked tired, older... and hungry.

I thought fast. What to do? My first instinct was to protect myself, and that involved protecting Rod. She couldn't find him naked in the living room, that would immediately cause her to know we'd been having gay sex. I pretended to fumble with the locks on the door, and I shouted out, "ROD! Chrissy's here!"

I heard him moan from the other room. I fumbled a bit more with the door. I saw the look of frustration cross her face - I'm not sure if it was because I was stalling her at the door, or if it was it was me and not Rod. "ROD!!" I repeated, shouting. "Yeah, yeah," came the response from the living room. I could hear the sound of activity as he rapidly began to get dressed. "Let'er in, get her a beer." He ordered. "Get me one, too." he added.

Finally, I opened the door and she came into the kitchen. She was dressed in a t-shirt and running shorts, both in our school colors. Sure, she was just out for a jog. At... almost three AM. "Wow, you're still here?" she asked. "Yeah," I said, trying to act cool and casual, "just havin' beers with Rod. Want one?" She looked at me like I was in her way, but I still got two beers from the fridge and opened one, thrusting it into her hand. "What happened with Meg?", I asked. I hoped the question would stall her long enough to cover for Rod.

She ignored my question. Her eyes were unfocused and puffy, her mind elsewhere. "Where is he?" she asked softly.

I just looked at her. It took me less than a second for to reply, but in that second a million thoughts flashed through my head. This woman and I had a lot in common. On this very day, we'd both lost our virginity to the same person, the same Cock. We both knew, from a first-hand perspective, just how it felt to have Rod's penis come inside us. Her coming here, hours after the date had ended, really meant only one thing. Either she'd left her phone in the Suburban, or she wanted more dick.

I could see her phone in her pocket. I knew she hadn't left it in the Suburban.

I wonder if she'd still be prowling around late at night for that same dick if she knew that it had shot three loads into my mouth and one up my ass since it had seeded her skanky twat?

Woah - again with those thoughts!! Yeah - I was jealous. This little slut had come here to get more sperm from my man, but what could I do? I'd already blown my chance to whisper something to her that would have made her go away while Rod was still asleep.

While that soap-opera played out in my mind, I just shook my head and tried to smile. "Oh.. he's in the living room..." I tried to be casual. She was to oblivious to tell just how fucked up ( and fucked ) I was

.

She turned and ran face-first into Rod's bare, muscular chest. "Meeep!" ( Yeah, she actually said "Meeep!") Rod had just-now entered the kitchen and the collision was classic comedy.

His arms went around her to keep her from falling, and he gathered her close to him. I could see her tits, now conveniently unrestricted by a bra, flatten as they molded themselves against Rods chest. Rod's hands went down to cup her ass and the bitchy, jealous part of me doubted she was wearing panties, either. Rod was wearing only gym shorts ( where'd those come from? ), and when he pulled Chrissy close to him I knew she had to feel his penis pressing into her abdomen, more than likely in some state of erection.

Her arms flew around him and she hugged him tighter. Yeah, I could see Rod flex his hips a bit, as if to grind his dick deeper into the hug. He doesn't miss a trick.

"Hey, doll! Good to see ya again!" She smiled and looked up at him. "I thought you had a curfew."

She giggled. "I waited til' everyone was asleep and snuck out. Things got a little crazy tonight, but I just had to see you again." She sighed and pressed her face into his chest and just held him.

Rod took a second to look at me quizzically. I shrugged, and pointed at my chest, then the back door, asking if he wanted me to clear out so they could fuck in private. Rod pursed his lips and shook his head no.

.

Great, I thought to myself. I get to watch them fuck. Again.

We all moved into the living room. Rod and Chrissy sat on the couch, and I sat in the 'dad chair', a large, comfy leather recliner. This chair was positioned next to the couch, but angled toward the TV, so I had nearly as good of a view as I had earlier in the evening.

Chrissy giggled a lot, and they did a lot of whispering and touching. They did a LOT of touching, but Rod was taking things slower than usual. Chrissy's tiny hand was slowly working the tent in Rods shorts, but he was focused on her face, only occasionally touching her breasts through her shirt.

Every once in a while, she'd look over my way, then whisper something to Rod. I'd try to pretend to be fascinated with the TV. Rod would just chuckle and reassure her, all the while continuing to make out with her. Largely, this worked. As time went on, her objections to me seemed to die down, and by the time his hands disappeared under her clothes, they both acted like I wasn't even there.

I closed my eyes, peeking out through the tiniest gap, so the last time she looked over at me she probably thought I was asleep.

She tugged at the waistband of his shorts, freeing his stiff Cock. Her hand looked so tiny as she stroked it. Rod rolled half way on to her, and my view of them was mostly blocked by his body. It wasn't too much longer that he rolled again, sliding to his knees between her spread legs.

He didn't bother to take her shorts off, he just pulled her hips closer to his, pushed her shorts to the side, and penetrated her. Sitting in the exact same spot, in the exact same position where I was less than half an hour before, she took the exact same dick right back into her vaj. She gasped with pleasure, surprise, and, if her experience was anything like mine, more than a little bit of pain.

Hopefully her body was anatomically better prepared for his truncheon than mine was. While I still felt pangs of jealousy watching Rod fuck her, my asshole was still sore from earlier in the evening, and at least that part of me was glad to see his dick being used elsewhere. 'Three or Four fucks, my painful ass,' I thought.

Initially, I thought he was going pretty easy on her, but as they continued to grind together, both of them became more and more passionate. Watching their love-making as it steadily grew into more frenetic and intense fucking.

I watched as her arms locked around his shoulders, then her legs crossed behind his back, their hips a blur of constant motion. I was erect, and more than a little embarrassed to be watching so personal a moment as was this intimate and powerful act.

Chrissy's squeaking and moaning became more and more pronounced, getting louder and louder. It looked like she'd gone into a state of chain orgasms, having one after another in rapid and intense sequence. Her loud cries of passion were only eclipsed when Rod joined her in orgasm, roaring primitively as he emptied his seed at the altar of her womanhood.

As this happened, her cries became one long, high, thready scream, and as he ground into her, she suddenly became silent. He shuddered a few times and, once again, I got to witness his orgasm from the rear as his muscles contracted and spasmed, his big, beefy balls unloading as the base of his Cock beat and pulsed, sending his seed surging into the delicate young woman.

He withdrew from her, rising to his feet. I could see a river of his semen forming a creampie at the battered entrance to her pussy. "Is... she dead?" I asked.

Laughing, he turned to me and stuck his dick in my face. I wasn't ready for that moment, but when he said "Clean me, fag." I knew better than to deny him. The smell from his dick was overpowering, different than usual. I suppressed the urge to puke and opened my mouth. As I worked on his dick, he laughed again. "I just fucked her brains out, that's all. She'll come around in a minute."

The familiar taste of his cum, mixed with the tangy juices of the passionate young woman he'd just fucked, was a strong flavor, but he didn't make me spend too long on it, pulling it out of my mouth and slapping it casually across my face. "Quick, before she comes to, go get the Benadryl in the bathroom cupboard... and two more beers."

I just stared at him, slack-jawed. I didn't want to be a part of this. Rod saw the hesitation in my eyes and hissed at me, "Listen, fag, you're my bitch now, you do what I tell you or everyone in the world will know you take cock up the ass. Go get the fuckin' Benadryl."

I left the room, almost at a run. As if to drive his point about owning me home, I could feel his seed leaking from my still-tender asshole.

When I returned to the living room, they were both passed out on the couch. It was an incredible display of hedonism, Rod, his nearly flaccid Cock draped across his thigh, obscenely leaking semen onto his leg, and the fucked-out Chrissy, arms and legs akimbo, even messier still.

I quietly set the beers on the low table, and carefully put the Benadryl to Rods left, hopefully out of Chrissy's view.

I couldn't help but stare at her crotch. Outside of the brief fingering of Meg at the drive-in, which I could feel, but never did see, this was the closest I'd ever been to a woman's vagina, and it fascinated me.

I watched as Rods semen continued to slowly drool out of her, clumpy rivulets of cum draining out, saturating her thin shorts and forming a pool on the couch leather. I got a little closer, and deeply inhaled the intoxicating smell of their sex.

I couldn't look away.

As I edged a little closer, I brushed against Rod and he opened an eye. His scowl told me all I needed, and I retreated to the chair. He saw the beers on the table, and finding the Benadryl, popped open the bottle and casually dumped several into one of the bottles.

Flipping the pill bottle back to me, he winked and put a 'shhh' finger to his mouth. Rod started to play with her nipples, bright pink nuggets still proudly standing out from the curve of her breasts, and the girl moaned and blinked back to life.

Rod cuddled up next to her, and they whispered small talk. He urged the beer into her hand, and she drank from it tentatively. I could see her reach for Rods Cock, her delicate fingers unable to completely encircle the shaft, which had, of course, hardened yet again. The man was - quite literally - a fucking machine!

A number of weird thoughts crisscrossed my brain as I watched her handling that penis. Part of me was relieved, as even though Rod seemed in a perpetual state of arousal, at least this time it wasn't me who had to satisfy his appetite!

Part of me, including my own hard cock, felt the joy and wonder of simply watching two humans mating, but another part of me was a little jealous, and that penis had been mine to handle, mine to... She bent forward, and I closed my eyes to a narrow slit as she looked over at me before taking it into her mouth and began to suck. I worried about that feeling. Was getting too attached to Rod... or at least to his dick?

A few minutes into her fellatio, she began to slow, eventually coming to a stop with Rods dick halfway in her mouth. Rod began to chuckle ominously, and pulled the slobbering, sleeping girl off of his fully erect Cock. He turned her over, and in doing so, more of his cream gushed out of her slit. Rod turned to me and made a face. "Hey, fag, clean up this bitch."

I opened my eyes fully. He couldn't be serious, could he? The look on his face told me that he was totally serious. I looked around for a rag or a towel, but none was in sight. I came over to the couch and, almost reverently, finished taking her thin cotton running shorts off of her, wadding them up in my hand. "Not that way - use your fuckin' mouth!" came the command I was dreading.

I knelt on the floor, placing myself between the splayed legs of the unconscious woman. Her pussy looked more like a crime scene than something erotic, and I felt another little bit of my manhood being chipped away as I looked at her genitalia with more than a little revulsion.

A smack on the back of my head brought me back to reality. "Get to work, fag. Pussy's not gonna lick itself clean." That word hurt, but as I knelt between the feet of the passed-out girl, my recently-fucked asshole cramped with pain to remind me how accurate a word it was.

So, that's how I tasted my first pussy. Passed out and full of cum. It was a stomach-churning cacophony of smells and flavors, her sweat and lust, her lush and fragrant essence from several orgasms and some serious cunt stretching, a little blood from her now tattered hymen, and - of course - sperm. Lots and lots of Rod's seed, buried deep and scattered wide, all over her crotch, ass, abdomen, and lower chest. Rod's seed was even leaking out of me.

To be honest, as they say in the old joke, once you get past the smell, you've got it licked. I was eating pussy!! I was actually performing cunnilingus on a live, albeit unconscious, woman!! The more I licked and sucked, drinking the combined nectar of their sexual congress, the less of Rod I tasted, and the more I tasted Chrissy's pussy juice. I heard a disjointed moan from her, and a fresh flood of her nectar trickled from her vagina. A feeling of joy shot through me - even though she was passed out, I was giving her pleasure, I was making her come!! My cock hardened, and I licked with even more enthusiasm. Maybe all hope for my heterosexuality wasn't lost yet!

That feeling didn't last long. Rod grabbed me roughly by the shoulders, pulling my tongue out of her cunt and my face out from between her heavenly ass cheeks.

"That's enough. Lemme in there." Not waiting for me to clear the area, he stepped over my head, dragging his pendulous balls through my hair as his Cock single-mindedly headed for the entrance to her vagina. Like a starving beast, he fed his Cock into the folds of her slit and thrust forward viciously. Properly lubed by the previous fuckings and my tongue, his Cock slid right into the depths of her cunt and he started fucking her vigorously.

I was again blessed with being less than a foot away and I watched the entire fuck with a hypnotized stare.

He'd fucked her hard in the past, but this time he was absolutely merciless. He pounded her like a battering ram, thrusting his Cock fully into her and pulling all the way out on each stroke. I knelt right there, watching him fuck her like he hated her, brutally going balls-deep with each and every stroke, pulling his Cock all the way out with each stroke, his ass right in my face with every repetition.

Even in her unconsciousness, I felt empathy for her, but when I shifted my gaze to her face, she had a blissful look that could have easily passed for pleasure.

This method of impalement must have really appealed to Rod. Despite the fact that, by my count, he was approaching the release of his ninth load of the day, this orgasm came on him fast and hard. He came like a madman, howling, grunting, thrusting, plunging. I swear I thought he was going to gut her like a fish, he was ramming his Cock into her so hard and so fast.

As I was looking right up his asshole, I watched his miraculous body as he let loose yet another torrent of his lust into the defenseless woman. I could see the muscles in his legs and ass tense up, I watched his asshole and perineum throb and the root of his Cock pulse repeatedly as he unloaded wave after wave of his jism. He was, quite literally, howling with delight as this latest orgasm simply took over his entire being and he performed the age-old ritual of blasting his seed into a fertile womb.

His orgasm finally done, Rod collapsed onto the couch next to the freshly-seeded Chrissy. His eyes fluttered, then closed.

The first impulse I felt was to run - to leave Chrissy to fend for herself while I got the fuck out of there as fast as possible. I looked down at Rod, exhausted on the couch, and his penis. It was finally approaching flaccidity, for the first time in I-don't-know-how-long. As I looked at it, a small amount of unshot seed drooled from the tip onto his leg, and all thoughts of running left my mind.

12