Serving Rod Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still on my knees, I turned to him and, using only my lips, gingerly took the tip of his Cock into my mouth and began to suckle. It still tasted like the two of them, and I licked and sucked the first few inches until I could taste no more Chrissy, and then I released it. My mouth had returned a little tumescence to his always-hungry penis, but it soon softened again. As it was not drooling any more cum, I turned to the tiny woman next to him.

Her vagina looked like a slaughterhouse after third shift. Most traces of pinkness were gone, it was all angry red, and slobbered with semen and pussy juice everywhere. I lowered my face and began to work, going after the big blobs of cum first, and gradually licking my way to her abused hole.

Each time I licked at the entrance, the cum I'd just cleaned off was replaced by a fresh batch streaming from deep inside her. I kept licking at her until I could no longer taste sperm, and was mildly amused that this woman who'd been so brutally fucked was starting to roll her hips at me, her body's overwhelming urge to breed continued to have mindless sexual responses to my attentions.

I turned back to Rod. His Cock, even in a shriveled state, was still far larger than my erection. Another clear drop was forming at the head, and I gently went to lick it up. I took... No... I welcomed his Cock head back into my mouth. I reveled in his man-smell and my heart soared as I felt it harden in the warmth of my hungry mouth.

I was snapped out of this latest Cocksucker's daydream by Rods hands, clasping the back of my head, and pulling hard until the tip of his Cock had driven itself down my gagging throat.

After only a few seconds of deep-throat, Rod pulled me off of his Cock and pushed me back. I rolled back on my heels, and was staring at his once again fully erect Cock. He laughed. "Come on, let's get her flipped over. I'm gonna fuck her up the ass."

We righted her body, Rod behind her and me in front, and started to bend her over the opposite arm of the couch. Rod took her under her arms, and I put my hands around her waist. I had a brief and wistful reminder of Meg's ass, much more plump and womanly than Chrissy, and I reminded myself to ask her about Meg when I could.

With her body lewdly splayed across the arm of the couch, I got another brief glimpse into her ass and pussy, now on display like meat in a butcher shop. Rod was grinning from ear to ear. He lined up behind her and tried to mount her ass. The arm of the couch proved to be a bit too high, holding the unconscious girl up at an angle not well suited for anal insertion. Rod satisfied himself by sliding his iron bar back into her vagina, and taking four or five rollicking plunges into the depths of her abused cunt.

Rod laughed about something and then said, "Wait. I got an idea. I'ma lift her up, see? You lie face up, head this way. Hold her up on top of you." He extracted his penis from her. Shiny with her wetness, it glimmered in the low light of the room and I marveled at its bottomless ability to take part in the debauchery of the moment. He lifted the limp girl from the couch and I lie like he asked.

When I lay back like that, my legs dangling off the arm of the couch, he lowered Chrissy's body on top of me, 69-style, her pussy right in my face. As Rod moved into position I was rewarded with a magnificent but upside-down view of her cunt. Still being unaccustomed to seeing one, I marveled in its natural beauty... that is, until it started to drip sperm onto my face. I didn't have much choice, I opened my mouth, catching the drips of cream it was producing.

About this time, Rod had joined us on the couch, his knees on either side of my head. In amazement, I got to watch as he rubbed his cock along the entrance to Chrissy's pussy as he sought out the entrance to her womb.

He stuck his cock deep into her wet pussy and I got to experience the whole thing, sounds, smells, and a fresh flow of bodily fluid. Rods balls plopped into my eyes and drug against my nose as he made a few lunges deep into her abused cunt.

On one inward lunge, he stopped, Cock fully embedded in Chrissys womb. His nuts rolled across my lips, so I opened my mouth and drew one of them in. I could feel his Cock pulse and harden at the sensation. Who else has had their balls sucked while buried deep in a snatch? I don't know, but I relished first one, then the other testicle, as Rod, almost patiently, waited, enjoying the action. I could tell his Cock was rock-hard.

"Ok, fag, you can spit out my nuts now," he chided me, and started to pull his member from the prone girl. "Crap, you're the only fag I know that would rather suck balls when his face is full of pussy!"

Despite the humiliation, I could tell that I'd gotten him fully erect, and he wrapped his hand around the base of his Cock for a moment. Thinking better of it, he let go of his dick and patted my face. He pulled back far enough so the tip of his penis was on my lips again, and instructed me, "Get me wet, I'm goin in her shitter!"

I parted my lips and his Cock, still musty with Chrissy's juices, invaded my mouth again. He was already wet enough, but I applied as much saliva as I could, and soon he pulled out. "Put me in 'er," he laughed.

There I was, lying on my back with my legs draped over the arms of the couch, a naked unconscious woman lying stomach-to-stomach with me, her face in the crotch of my pants, her tits pressing into my belly, her pussy dripping fuck juice on my face, and I'm supposed to line up Rods big bull Cock to her asshole. Not in my wildest dreams would I ever have imagined doing anything remotely like this. The weirdest thing was, that while I really did like sucking Rod, I was so glad he was lining up for her sphincter, not mine. Just thinking about that made my butthole pucker, and send a reminder note of yeah, I've been fucked, too! pain shooting through my body.

I dutifully grasped the shaft and, after maneuvering the head of his Cock through the juices dripping from her cunt, I moved it higher until it was inline with her ass. I could feel Rod stiffen with anticipation, fully ready to boldly go where no man had gone before. It was a weird feeling, his cock surging in my hand, then propelled forward by his hips, he battered his way into her back door. I barely got my fingers out of the way, and cradled his nuts briefly before he slapped my hand away.

As his shaft tunneled deeper into the unexplored territory of the poor girl, it displaced much of the fluids once buried into her vagina. Pinned beneath the unconscious girl and her stud, I had no choice but to lick and swallow the river of juices as they flowed from her.

As Rod buried himself deeper and deeper into the girl's colon, his balls began to drag against my nose and tongue, so I began to lick his heavy nuts each time he buried himself fully in the girl. Pretty soon his hips became a blur and his nuts danced in my face as he threw himself into the passion of the fuck.

I don't remember how long I lay there, watching him fuck her. Rod's repeated hammering was grinding her pussy into my face, and I was dimly aware that Chrissy had started to moan, the sexual stimulation waking her from her exhaustion. I just tried my best to lick anything that needed licking. As I had a pussy, a dick, and two massive nuts in my face, I was unable to see what was going on, but my dick was getting rubbed from somewhere.

It didn't take me long to figure it was Chrissy, and once that thought was in my brain I ejaculated immediately. Chrissy was howling with a mixture of delight and pain, and soon enough Rod was slamming a load of jizz into the poor girl's tortured asshole. His nuts bounced off of my face with each jet of cum he fired into the girl.

After he'd fired the last few blasts of seed, he withdrew, and I was rewarded with yet another flood of mixed bodily fluids, cum from both of them, leaked pee from the poor girl, and semen mixed with... whatever was in her colon that I didn't want to think about... but I dutifully swallowed as much of it as I could.

Rod dismounted and whisked the dazed girl off of me. "Go home," was all he said to me, then turned his attention to the girl. "Wake up, hon... we gotta get you home..." was all I heard as I headed out the back door.

I couldn't run, but I headed home as quickly as I could manage. I was thankful that it seemed no one was around to witness my journey, and I stripped my clothes right into the washer and headed for the bathroom to shower.

I finally caught a good look at myself in the mirror as I was waiting for the water to warm up. My whole face was a biological toxic waste dump.

I didn't make it to the shower before I threw up. I almost didn't make it to the toilet.

12