Serving Suki

Story Info
Boss learns how to serve Suki. Asian woman finds her match.
10k words
4.52
15.8k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any correlation with real people or events is purely happenstance. I am trying to write in a slightly different style please forgive my amateur attempt. I hope the third person mind hopping is not confusing.

*****************************************************************************************

She opened the door to her interview in the high-rise building's lower meeting room. Spaces like this were set to keep workers secure in the realities of the modern world. The protocol allowed no one above this floor without a badge or an escort. She stood up straight wanting to make a good impression. She was about five feet seven in height. She really wanted to work for this brokerage. It was a small but prestigious firm. Her eyes scanned the sterilely appointed room. Only one man was in the room waiting for her. He looked handsome and fit. He smiled cordially from a chrome metal-framed leather chair. The door closed behind her with a slight thud. Suki entered the interview confidently.

He stood up to greet her. He was tall and tan. He cordially extended his hand. She shook Randal's hand firmly. He handed her his card. She handed him her resume. He sat back on the chair and she sat in another chair directly across a low chrome and glass-topped coffee table from him.

"Why are you applying at Wilkinson and Lewis?" Randal Lewis asked.

Martin and Lewis was a small firm and did not have a large Human Relations department. The business was increasing and the market was improving. Randal had reduced the staff to essential workers in the recent downturn but Randal was now optimistic.

"I need a job and I worked in stocks and bonds before I went on maternity leave over seven years ago. I very much wish to work for this firm," Suki explained.

Suki was a lovely thirty-four-year-old woman. Her Asian features looked remarkably young for her age. She was wearing her nicest white blouse. She had opened the top three buttons of her blouse. Might as well show off the girls, they might help her land this job. Her body was in great shape, a fact that did not escape Randal's notice. Suki had two children by an older Caucasian man who was now deceased. The pregnancy had not left any permanent body-altering effect; Suki looked fantastic.

"I see that you sold mutual funds for S and W before that. Why didn't you reapply for your old job there?" He looked into her brown eyes.

"I did not leave on the best terms. One of my big accounts left our firm just before I left," Suki said.

"I called my good friend Richard and he said that they were not interested in rehiring you there, especially since that big account ended up at your husband's firm," Randal said.

"Richard and I had a tumultuous relationship, I am not surprised he would say that," Suki said.

"He said you were a miserable conniving bitch. Forgive me those were his words, not mine," Randal Lewis said.

"I wish him well also," Her eyes rolled a bit. "Richard is a pretentious jerk. He is still mad that I refused to sleep with him," as she began to sweat. Richard was counting on getting said account when Suki left.

Randal often asked Richard about things, but seldom followed his advice. Richard usually proved wrong about most things for Randal.

"I could see why that would be disappointing for him." with a smile his eyes misbehaving.

Suki dropped his card and bent over to pick it up. She used her assets in an attempt to sweeten the pot. She knew she was giving him a good view down her blouse. Randal looked down her blouse unapologetically. He could see the white lace of the top of her bra. She smiled and let him look. She knew how to work the system. She could always cry foul if she needed to after he hired her. Randal readjusted himself in his chair, trying to make room for his growing bulge. She returned to her seat.

"How much did you average for S and W?" Randal asked. Testing her, of course, he had already learned her true numbers.

"I averaged about fifty thousand a month, before the crash," she reported accurately.

"Those are good numbers for bond sales." Richard was wrong again.

"I chose not to reapply to S and W." She crossed her legs showing them off.

"Sorry to hear about Mark," Randal said. Randal had heard Mark had passed after a long illness.

Suki was attracted to Randal. He was a handsome and kind man. He looked smart in his expensive tailored suit. Her eyes scanned his pants trying to evaluate his package. He is big. She researched Randal Lewis before she came. Randal now aged 44 years had taken over the company from Stanley Wilkerson 9 years before at the incredibly young age of thirty-five. After Randal bought into the firm, Wilkerson retired because he was nearing seventy. Wilkerson still lived off his shares in the firm, but he was now a silent partner.

"I miss Mark," She was tearing up. Especially since the expenses of his medical care had put her in dire financial trouble.

"How are the girls?" he asked. Randal knew Mark but not well before his death. Almost everyone dealing in the smaller San Francisco stock market for any length of time knew of each other at least.

"Fine, they are healthy,"

"We arrive here an hour before the market opens and many of us stay an hour after it closes. Can you manage those hours with childcare?" This was San Francisco so it meant arriving at 5:30 am. The New York exchange still dictated the U.S. trading day.

"My mother is staying with me; she will watch the twins." She looked into his eyes.

"I will hire you probationary then." He looked deeply back into hers.

"We pay commissions and salary monthly. The base pay is only 2,700 a month and we hold all Commissions until they supersede that. After the costs are deducted, the standard 60/40 rule applies." He was not sure if he was hiring her or his cock was. He supposed it did not matter it was done now.

"Sounds agreeable, what day will I start," Suki said

"See you Monday." Randal had a reputation for treating his workforce well. Suki was happy to be getting to work for him.

Early Monday morning, Suki Ellsworth opened the Market Street Door to the stock brokerage building and walked into the light-infused lobby reporting for work for the first time. She checked her appearance in her reflection in the door glass. She nervously brushed her freshly trimmed long silky hair away from her face. She hurried into the building. Her heels clicked on the terrazzo floor. Her legs felt a little shaky, as it had been nearly eight years since she last worked in the industry. Randal stood next to the marble wall waiting for her in the Lobby. His salt and pepper hair looked boyishly disheveled. He was tapping his fingers on the wall and looking at his Rolex. It read 5:27 am. Time went by slowly as he watched the second hand sweep around the face of his gold watch. When he saw her enter, his handsome face brightened.

"Hello, Suki nice to see you." Randal smiled friendly.

"Hello, Mr. Lewis." Suki smiled back.

She did her makeup impeccably that morning. It stressed her exotic eyes. Her half-Asian descent made her very enticing to look at. Her mother had been a Japanese service bride to her handsome white American father. Her father claimed her mother was the only good thing to take away from the Navy. The combined genetics had produced exceptional results. She looked model runway gorgeous.

"Feel free to call me Randal. We are informal here."

"I am ready to get started, Randal." She fidgeted with her long dark brown hair.

"Follow me and I will show you to your desk." He stopped and tried to adjust his tie.

It was still crooked so she began to adjust it for him. An electric charge passed between them as her long manicured fingers touched him. They both felt it but neither of them mentioned it. He looked into her deep brown eyes as she righted his tie. She stared back into his enticing blue ones. They stood there feeling natural with the close contact between one another. She cleared her throat now suddenly conscious of violating his space. He smiled disarmingly and dispelled her unfounded fear of offending him. She reluctantly released Randal's tie. She let out a long breath of air.

They walked to the elevator, it opened and the two entered into an empty cab. Randal pushed the number 10 button. The doors closed and the lift lurched. Suki wearing her most attractive royal blue dress looked sexy. It was racy for the office, yet not trampy. It was royal blue with a squared out neckline. The deep square-cut displayed the top portion of her breasts. The color of the dress contrasted with her pale brown skin perfectly. She stared at the door of the lift.

"We have the entire tenth floor and half of the ninth." He stole a look at the top of her full breasts from the corner of his eye.

"I am going to have a cubicle." She smiled as she looked over at Randal. It had been a while since an attractive man had noticed her. It excited her. She was usually more reserved but she was longing for a man's touch.

"The building is small though everyone has an office. Most of them are small but they are all private."

"When I was at S and W I was in the bullpen. In the cluster of cubicles, I mean." She smiled truly happy to be valued already. S and W had been a large impersonal firm to her.

"We are about results here and no one excels in those conditions. That is why we have such good numbers we value our staff. We only have support staff working in the open portion of the floor," He looked down the opening in her top.

Her breasts are fantastic. He was not normally so brazen with his eyes but he was famished for the intimate magic of a woman.

"Will I have a view?" Are you enjoying this one? She mused.

"Only the building across the street I am afraid." He faced the door as the elevator bell sounded.

The elevator doors opened and they left the lift into the small lobby. They walked into the twenty by thirty feet open reception lobby with small offices surrounding it. Brokers worked hard already in most of the eleven other offices off the lobby. The floor smelled of lemon-scented cleaning products. The L.E.D. lighting felt bright to Suki's eyes. A friendly-looking attractive older woman operated the phones at the reception desk. The copy machines were in the communal area as well. The building tower was small and space looked to be a premium.

"Hello, Agnes," He smiled at the red-haired receptionist.

"Hello, Randal," said Agnes in a British accent. The receptionist smiled back.

He and Suki walked the twenty feet across the lobby and around several copy machines to her office.

"This one is yours. The staff is very driven they would not want to stop for introductions now. I will introduce you to them at the weekly staff meeting on Friday." He smiled again.

She looked into the small office; there were a modern desk and chair. Also, a metal file cabinet and a phone were all the furnishings in the room. It looked rather lifeless. She thought she would personalize it soon.

"Do I have any existing accounts or am I starting from scratch."

"We first have to get you logged into the system."

She sat at the desk and he leaned over her.

"Your Email is Sellsworth@martinlewis.com and your password is 'sexy38D!'. You can change it to whatever you want later. It will require an uppercase letter, a numeral, and a symbol. You must log into the computer with S Ellsworth as your account name and enter your password."

He looked down her blouse from over her shoulder as she logged in.

"Did you construct my email?"

"Yes our tech position is vacant at the moment," Randal admitted.

"I love the password. Can I keep it?" She liked that he referenced to her breasts in her password. He certainly does not mind telling me how hot he finds me. His brazen ways excited her.

"You can do whatever you want. I have administration access to all accounts anyway." He said looking over her shoulder at her screen.

"I better not do anything naughty online then." Her breasts jiggled as she laughed at her joke. She could hear Randal's breath suck in as he noticed the slight movement.

"That folder on your desktop contains the names of all the clients that the Darren had before he left. You are taking them over," Randal said.

"I will send them all an email right away."

"I knew you would be a good fit here," Randal said. He continued to look down her dress inappropriately over her shoulder. His hand was gripping the back of her chair, his fingers just inadvertently touching her shoulder. The accidental touch sent shivers down her back. His hot breath exited her neck.

"Should I pull my top out so you can see my boobs better?" She looked sternly at him twisting her neck but soon smiled.

"I am sorry. I am a bit of a breasts man." His little boy like face looked as if he had been scolded stealing a cookie. He wondered what would have happened if he had asked her to pull her top open. She may have complied.

"Aren't you married?" She knew he was a widower but wanted to test the water to see his stage of grief.

"Not anymore. I am a widower." He grimaced as he finished that sentence. His smile returned quickly. He tried not to look down her top again. His penis was starting to grow. He bit his lip and he did not want this to become awkward.

"Mind your manners but I will not file harassment charges if you only look." She smiled.

"The company contacts are already loaded. Contact me if you need anything." He stole a peek again. He could not resist.

"I will." She was wet and the thing she wanted most was to screw him right on her desk. She restrained her mind to concentrate on work acceptable things.

"How long has it been since your wife passed." Her face showed genuine concern.

"Three years, she died of cancer." He tried not to reveal how torn up he still was about his wife's passing.

She still saw how sad the subject made him despite his brave demeanor. She had heard that his wife had died of gastritis cancer very prevalent with Japanese descendants in her research. It was a slow painful way to go; she did not wish that on anyone.

"Have you dated anyone yet? I still have not," Suki asked

"No, I have not," he said.

He wondered if she was as perpetually in sexual need as he was.

"How long has it been since Mark passed?"

"Almost three years since he passed." Her eyes almost began to tear.

He felt awful for asking that.

She smiled the weak kind of smile one musters for the sake of others.

"Okay," he paused with a sympathetic sigh. "The break room is next to the elevator, on the right. Help yourself to coffee or snacks. The only thing on the ninth floor is our small mailroom and tech department." The space-wasting tech area was a leftover from when huge servers handled data of any consequence.

He turned to leave but stopped.

"Your badge is in your desk drawer. It has a photo from the security camera. We will take a better one later." It looked as if her nipples were hard.

She took out the badge and the photo was not horrendously bad. She could live with it for a while.

"Okay, anything else." Suki smiled.

"You need the badge to open the elevator to this floor. If it is on your person it will register and you will be good to go." His voice sounded professional now as if he was transitioning into serious work mode.

He went to his bigger corner office and sat in his chair. His cock became hard just thinking about Suki. I would love to squeeze those massive tits. He imagined ripping her top off and ravishing them with his mouth. He turned on his computer and went to work. He felt empty since his wife died. He had focused on raising his children out of necessity. Taking care of the boys became his top priority. He concentrated back on work, putting his game face on.

Suki opened the client folder. The file organized by sales had the best clients at the top. The list had 103 clients. It was somewhat slim for this industry. The most recent date of the transaction listed by the names was not a good sign. Some of the clients Darren neglected for months, Darren had not replied to their most recent communication. Half of them had not purchased any bonds for years.

Her mind wandered to the glimpse of Randal's bulge. It looked as if he had an exceptionally big one. Mark though loving was small in the wedding tackle department. I wonder what a real big cock feels like. She imagined him naked before her with his cock at her command.

She wrote a quick introductory email and sent it out to the entire client list. She started composing a client solicitation email to contact the subscribed spam list. The phone had an extension list taped next to it on the desk. There were only fourteen extensions. Small company, she thought. She called Agnes.

"Hello Suki," Agnes said in the lovely British accent.

"Hello Agnes," Suki said.

"I am calling to see how the office phones work."

"Pretty standard, I screen all calls unless the person knows your direct extension number. Even then, you can either answer or let it go to voice mail. If the light on your headset is blinking, you have voice mail. Dial 1010 to get to voicemail." Agnes said.

"Thank you, Agnes."

"The first time you dial 1010 it will have you set up your password," Agnes said.

"Goodbye, Agnes."

"Goodbye love," Agnes said.

When she hung up with Agnes, she set up her voicemail. Her panties were moist from imaging Randal naked. She wondered if he would let her keep him that way.

The market opened and Randal busied himself with trading. He hurried to buy what his clients wanted before the price went up. He mostly just checked that auto-buying happened on its own. He also unloaded a few stocks before they declined further. It was a busy trading day and the DOW was up. He had a good day the little firm would make a good profit on commissions. At one o'clock, the New York exchange closed. He stood up to take lunch; the SF exchange was less important today. He could get back in time to handle those buys before it closed. He tried to imagine what Suki's nipples would look like exposed. He wondered what they would feel like as he pinched them. How they would feel against his cock sliding between them. When Randal went to lunch, he noticed Suki working right through hers. When he came back, it donned on him that she might be unable to afford to go to get lunch. He felt bad about not inviting her to go with him. That day ended uneventfully and they both went home. He masturbated thinking of her that night.

The next day he only saw glimpses of Suki. Work took all of his focus. She had looked as buried as he was so he did not stop for a conversation. He fantasized about her several times during the day. When he walked by her office quickly, he did notice that her attire was dated; her clothing was the fashion of the prior decade. She probably wore the work wardrobe she had before her maternity leave. Fashion was important for success. Image means a lot in this business. He hoped she could afford to do something to improve upon it when she was paid. Tuesdays were usually hectic for Randal. He regretted not at least checking on Suki. Even though she was a seasoned pro, she still was a new hire.

Suki had a good Tuesday. The clients were happy to have a real broker. Suki was an advocate of good advice to help them invest. She kept fantasizing about Randal. She pictured having him as her naked toy. She could not wait to get home to take care of the lust Randal inspired. She wished he had walked by when she was not on the phone. Every time she saw him go by, she was talking to a client. She did send him an email informing him of her sales success. She hoped to see more of Randal on Wednesday.