Serving Suki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday morning He saw that Suki was at work already looking sexy in another royal blue dress when he arrived. He went to his office quickly. He was afraid it might be a bear market that day. He did several quick pre-moves to insulate some of his more vulnerable clients. He set auto-sell parameters for his retired clientele. The market did not drop as rumored and all his preparations were for nothing. He was fine with the unnecessary work; those clients had no time to recover from large market corrections. Randal's attention to the client's needs had separated him from his peers. His clients were faithful to him and he was thankful for their business.

He sold a major tech stock that was due to report a bad quarter the next day. He was already aware of that corporation's sales numbers from an inside source. Everyone used inside sources he justified. He was shocked that the rumor of the major tech company's numbers had not dipped the market more. He made out well on the NY exchange that day. He had made the clients and thus the firm a respectable profit by NY market close. He walked to Suki's office to check on her before he left for lunch. He did not want her to go without lunch for the third day.

"Suki, how is it going?"

"It is going well I sold fifteen thousand in mutual already. The clients have been waiting without good service," she exclaimed excitedly

"Have time to stop for a bite to eat?" Randal smiled.

"If you are asking me for lunch I can go. But I am broke I cannot afford to pay." Suki looked down.

"My treat, I would love to take you out."

"Thank you I would love to come." Suki smiled.

"It is only the Deli down the street. I must get back before SF closes." He looked at her breasts longingly.

"Let's go." She took her temporary badge and put it in her purse.

"Ladies go first." He moved to let her pass.

She walked past him and he scanned her backside with his eyes. Suki liked the attention. She walked a little sexier but not blatantly so. They entered the elevator.

"What kind of Deli is it?"

"It is the typical excellent kosher Deli."

"Is it Rueben's?"

"Yes."

"I love that place."

"It is great." He tried to look down her blouse again.

They walked out of the elevator and out of the glass building. Then they walked the block and a half to Rueben's Deli. The noise of the San Francisco downtown prevented conversation.

"What do you want?" Randal smiled as they reached the Deli counter.

"I want a Rueben of course."

"We will have two Rueben's with ice tea please." The Rueben here was renown, the best west of the Mississippi.

The cashier rang it up and handed them a number. They sat in a booth. The lunch rush was already leaving.

"You keep looking at me inappropriately."

"I am sorry. I cannot help it." Randal looked down

"I am flattered but we need to establish some ground rules." Suki smiled.

"What kind of ground rules?" smiling sheepishly.

"I do not mind you looking, but it will be on my terms."

"What are the terms?" he said stealing a glance at her breasts again.

"If you continue to look at me in public like this some peripheral person could take offense," She said.

"Who cares about them?"

"You would the new California laws allow them to now file a complaint on my behalf."

"I know the five-second rule but that never happens."

She quickly looked searched the numbers up on Google.

"There were forty thousand sexual harassment suits filed and twelve percent were filed by the third party. So for your protection that is a non-negotiable term."

"I see what you mean. I agree."

They ate their sandwiches. He looked into her brown eyes. She looked back into his.

"Now you know why I demand you behave outside of your office." She smiled.

They finished eating and walked back to the office. He kept his eyes in check.

"I will be good and do as you say." His face looked like she had just scolded him.

"After the SF market closes I will inform you how you will behave inside the office." She smiled.

A half-hour after the San Francisco market closed, Suki, knocked on Randal's door.

"Enter."

She opened the door and walked in. All the other brokers were leaving already. They wanted to beat the formidable financial district traffic. She stood in front of his big cherry desk. His office was big with a black leather chair and sofa for clients to sit on. She looked out the window into the bay.

"I am leaving now, Randal," Agnes said over the intercom.

"Goodbye, see you tomorrow," he said over the intercom.

"What are the other ground rules?" His cock was hard and it had been since lunch. He was famished sexually and likely welcomed any of her potential demands. Her sexy body would ensure his compliance.

"In the presence of our co-workers, you will constrain yourself. When we are alone you can stare at my boobs if I can see your cock." She winked. She was horny as she could ever remember.

"Do you mean naked or clothed?" He looked into her eyes.

"Do you want to be naked in front of me?"

"Yes."

"Good." She locked the door.

"Yes, strip for me." she sat on the sofa in his office.

He took off his shirt. His chest was muscular. He took off his black shoes and grey socks. He took off his pleated pants. His underwear had a wet spot on the front and his hardening member was straining against the material.

"Take off your underwear."

He removed his boxers and she saw his huge dick for the first time. Suki licked her lips. He was now totally nude and she was still dressed.

"Play with yourself for me."

Randal stroked his member slowly. His cock began to grow even harder as he stroked.

"I love watching you stroke yourself for me. Do you like doing what I say?" She looked him right in the eye.

"Yes." He looked docilely back.

Suki took off her dress never taking her eyes off his large shaft as he worked it. Suki removed her black lace bra. Her big lovely breasts spilled out and stood without much sagging off her chest. Randal licked his lips.

"If we have sex and it does not work out I will not be able to work here anymore." She continued to watch.

"I would never fire you for that." His eyes were pleading.

"It might prove awkward,"

"I would be able to treat you nice regardless," he said.

Randal stroked himself slowly. He hoped she would agree to sex. His eyes were continuing to plead with her.

She pulled her black lace panties slowly down her shapely legs. She kicked them off her high-heeled foot. She opened her legs. Her moist bald sex exposed to his eyes. She began to masturbate. His cock looked tempting. She must have it.

"Stroke it harder." She enjoyed telling him what to do. His cock was larger than Mark's dick was when he was alive.

His breathing labored and his hips began moving. His eyes fascinated by how her fingers parted her moist dark pink flower petals, he longed to taste it.

"Stop stroking yourself."

He moaned in disappointment. She rubbed her engorged sex enjoying the power she held over him.

"Start again but you must stop when I say."

"I Agree." He looked into her sexy eyes.

He stroked again. She wanted to torment him more but she could not endure the temptation. She had never given in to the temptation of a man so easily. She did not care; his cock looked too good to deny from herself.

"Fuck it, come over here and put it in my pussy."

He walked over to her and kissed her. She kissed him back. He grasped her full breast and she pulled on his long shaft. Her fingers electrified his nervous system with their soft touch. They continued to kiss passionately. He pinched her nipple hard, as she loved it to be pinched. Lust's sensuous noose was tightening around them both. Each of them doomed by the unquenchable fire that scorched hot in their loins. No matter the consequences, they had passed the point of no return.

"Are you sure you want this?" He kissed her lovingly before she could answer. He knew the question was mute; neither of them could stop now.

"God yes, I need your cock." Pulling her lips away long enough to speak.

He bent his head down to suckle one of her hard nipples into his mouth. Suki moaned. He longing for more sucked and bit on her firm nipple. He moved to the other one. Suki cradled his head as he began to pull her nipple gently with his teeth.

"I need your cock now."

"I do not have protection."

"I do not care, fuck me."

He entered her slowly. He was big, bigger than any cock she had ever experienced. He eased it farther in. She wrapped her legs around him. He thrust his shaft in deeper until it was entirely in. He began to drive in and out of her tight opening. She made sweet moaning sounds that encouraged him.

"God this is good," she exclaimed.

"You feel so tight." He gasped.

"Give it to me, big boy." The walls of her wet tunnel were milking his thick shaft.

He moved his shaft faster. She moved up to meet every one of his thrusts. The leather couch creaked as their combined weight bore down on it. He was getting close and so was she. Their bodies crashing against one another as their muscles strained. She felt satisfied with his large cock ramming into her lithe form.

"Yes, that is the way I need it," she gushed.

"You are so beautiful," he said as her boobs bounced with each thrust.

His penis was penetrating her deep. Deep as only her ten-inch dildo had secretly done before, a device necessitated due to Mark's woeful shortcoming. With one final thrusting spasm, he filled her as her internal eruption started. They lay breathless embracing one another.

"That was wonderful." He kissed her.

"I know I never had sex like that before." She kissed him content in the afterglow.

"I hope we did the right thing," she said.

"I think it was perfect," he replied. She kissed him.

"I want to take you home with me." He said as he kissed her putting his tongue into her mouth.

"I will call my mother and tell her I will not be home tonight." She looked for her phone.

"My boys are home, so coming home with me could be complicated." He did not tell her who was watching his boys after school.

"How old are your kids?"

"Hunter is seven and Mateo is five."

"If they don't like me I will go."

"The boys will like you."

"I still call the shots." Her eyes looked bossily at him.

"Okay, whatever you say."

"Men are simple. Food, beer, and sex and they are happy. Women are more complicated. I won't have you taking me for granted."

"Okay."

They got dressed. They walked towards the garage to get their cars.

"You are going to drive to Macy's to buy a new outfit for me. I will not show up tomorrow in the same dress."

"You plan on staying the whole night." He smiled.

"Yes unless your boys reject me; I call the shots. You already agreed." She smiled. He smiled he wanted to help her improve her wardrobe. She called her mother as she gathered her things from her office. She was all set. He locked his office door as he waited.

They walked into the day parking garage. He got into his Mercedes and drove to the Macy's store. She followed him in her Volvo. They went to the women's section. He followed her. She went to the dresses and picked out a blue dress with white flowers. She held it in front of her.

"What do you think?"

"The blue suits you, but the flowers are too large." He reached on to the rack and pulled another dress.

It was the same blue but the flowers were fine cherry blossoms. The material resembled a kimono. The cut was western and the material was Asian. The dress like Suki was the perfect messing of cultures. She held it in front of her.

"I like it." He smiled slyly

"You have good taste; you can pick out the underwear."

She led him to the lingerie. He picked a 38 D lace topped bra that was the same blue.

"How did you know my size?" She liked how into her breasts he was.

"Just an educated guess, my wife was a 36 B."

"So mine are bigger than hers were."

"Yes quite wonderfully so," he beamed.

"Pick out the bottoms then." She was testing him.

He took a pair of lace blue ones marked five S and handed it to her. This was an educated gamble he did not want to suggest her bottom was too big.

"Sorry I wear six M." She smiled. He had passed her little test.

"No one is perfect." He gave her the correct size. He wondered if he had just dodged a bullet.

She pulled him to the dressing room. She went and put on the dress. When she returned he smiled. The cut showed ample cleavage.

"You like it."

"Yes very much, do you need shoes?" His eyes were riveted to her chest.

She was still looking at herself in the store mirror.

"Do you want me to buy your shoes as well?" he asked.

"Sure, but wouldn't you rather buy me a nightie."

"I will buy you both." He liked to buy her clothes.

They went back to lingerie and he picked her out a black baby doll. The cloth was soft fine lace that would not conceal anything. The baby doll came with transparent lace panties.

"I cannot try this on here." Her looking earnest became a smile.

"It is the right size I can wait until tonight."

Then they went to get some shoes.

"How high do you want the heels?"

"I like two-inch heels for work."

Randal picked a squared toe slip-on, size eight with a gold buckle centered above the toe. He handed it to her. The shoe was just in fashion. She tried it on.

"It fits perfectly."

He picked up a pair of elastic band thigh high stockings. He handed them to her as well. They checked out, he paid for the items with the company card. Being the controlling partner had its tax privileges.

"I love to be spoiled by a man."

"I love spoiling you."

"I live in Marin County." Randal pointed north.

"I live in Pacific Heights." She pointed southwest.

"Do you want to drive your car to Marin?"

"I will just put my car in an overnight garage."

She pulled her car into the garage and he followed her in. She parked her car and locked it. He opened the Mercedes trunk and she put her packages into it. She climbed into the car.

"I must stop to pick up dinner. What would you want?"

"What do your boys like?"

"Fast food, but I want to get something healthy."

"How about getting a whole chicken from the grocery store?"

"That sounds fine."

They went to the store together in Mill Valley. He purchased the chicken, a side seasoned rice, and a salad. They continued to his hillside home.

"Nice house. I love how it overlooks the valley." The house she had up for sale in Pacific Heights was probably worth about the same. It was much smaller than his Marin residence. Marin was a slightly better value for price per foot.

"I like it. It is private."

He pressed the garage door button and parked the car in the garage. He carried the dinner.

"We don't wear shoes inside."

"At least I don't have to retrain you."

They left the house and changed to slippers. The boys rushed Randal at the door. His mother was waiting to go home herself.

"Thanks, Mom for picking up the boys for me."

"You are welcome. Who is this lovely lady?" An older woman smiled.

"This is Suki. She works at Wilkerson and Lewis."

"Hello, how are you doing? Are you signing up to keep my Randal in line?" Randal's mother laughed light-heartedly.

"Perhaps, it depends on how things go. I like things my way." Suki smiled.

"He should be okay with that."

"Goodbye, see you, tomorrow mom," Randal said shortly.

"You do not like me tattling on you do you son? Good-bye, I will see you tomorrow."

"This is Hunter and that is Mateo. Boys this is Suki."

"She is pretty." Mateo smiled warmly.

Randal's Mother left and Randal played a few minutes with the boys. Suki played along with them. The boys seemed to like her.

"I have twin daughters. They are almost eight now." Suki said as she helped wrestle with the rambunctious boys.

"What are their names?" Mateo's face looked earnestly.

"Yoko and Miko, I named them after my mother and grandmother."

"Are they as pretty as you?" Mateo asked.

"I think they are pretty." Suki smiled at Mateo. The boys were cute and Suki became scared. What will happen if this relationship does not work out?

The kids and Suki played as Randal unpacked dinner. They all ate. The boys were well mannered.

"Can we watch Pokémon before bed?" Hunter looked at his father.

"Sure we can." Randal looked lovingly at his eldest son.

"I love Pokémon." Suki looked at Hunter.

"I like Pica Chu the best." Hunter looked back at her.

"I like Ash best. You remind me of him." Suki said.

"You do like Pokémon." Mateo looked at Suki, astonished.

"Of course I love Anime."

After dinner, they all watched the episode as promised. Randal put the boys to bed and read them a story. Suki tidied up the kitchen.

"Go get my bags out of your trunk and put them into your room."

He went and did what she asked. He returned to the living room.

"What do you want to do now?" He looked at her longingly.

"Are your boys asleep?"

"Yes,"

"I want you to strip off all your clothes."

He removed all his clothes without questioning her. He was never nude in the living room.

"I like you naked."

He stood naked before her. This was the perfect fantasy. A compliant sex toy of a man with a big cock would suit Suki perfectly.

"Good, I want you to realize your cock is mine to do with as I see fit,"

"What does that mean?"

"I would keep you always naked if I had my way," Suki said.

"I would love that. It is impossible though," he said.

"For now, you are my sex toy friend. I am not ready for love yet," she said.

He looked disappointed. He longed for more than that. He had an impetuous heart where love was concerned.

"You agreed to my terms. Make yourself hard for me."

He stroked his cock.

"It is right for you to do as I say like a good boy."

He continued to play with himself and he was excited to do her bidding. She liked how obedient he was.

"Stop right before you cum."

He stroked himself for her amusement. His face tightened.

"Stop, Pick up your clothes and show me to the bedroom."

He picked up his clothes and walked suffused in anticipation slowly to the master bedroom. She followed him. His deceased wife decorated the bedroom starkly modern. Suki hated the décor. The room was large and an ultra-modern master bath adjoined it. In the master bath was a big white oval tub. The tub could hold several people easily. Suki's eyes widened when she saw the tub.

"Run us a bath now Randal."

"Yes, your wish is my command, Suki." As it should be, Suki thought.

While Randal ran the bath, Suki did some snooping in the bedroom. She opened one white Formica clad nightstand with an empty water glass on it and the drawer contained some things that looked to belong to Randal. She opened the other boringly matching one and there was a pair of metal handcuffs in it.

"Is the bath ready? "She called out.

"Yes, it is."

She took the new nightie and went into the bathroom again. She set the nightie on the counter.

"Undress me, Randal," Suki ordered.

Randal began to remove her clothes. He kissed every part of her lovingly after he exposed it. She felt regal as he pampered her. When he had removed all of her clothes, she kissed him deeply.

"Help me into the tub," she said holding out her hand.

He helped her in.

"Wash my back."

He washed her, as she demanded.

"Now get in with me."

He got in the tub.

"Who was the one put in the handcuffs?" she queried.

His face turned red with embarrassment.

"I was put in the handcuffs."

"Are into that kind of thing?"

"Yes."

"Did you engage in whipping and chastity, the whole bondage thing?" she asked