Serving the King Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed a bit deeper, in spite of myself. Probably he was just being exaggerative because he was enjoying fucking me, but it was still flattering to hear this powerful man speak so well of me. It probably helped that I was a decade younger than his wife. I moaned again, quietly, desperately, as he brought us together again and again.

I was surprised at the broiling heat simmering in my core, threatening to explode. I hadn't ever reached my satisfaction with a man, only on my own with my hand. Maybe it was the raw desire I'd felt leading up to this that was spurring me on towards my pleasure. The sheer primal need that washed over me kept me from wondering too hard about the cause.

His cock slid into me again, again, the thick tip dragging along my innermost walls and coaxing tingling pleasure. I wrapped my legs tighter around his own, and pulled him against me, spurring him on.

I was on the brink of pleasure, but I wasn't the only one. "Oh, Arabela, I-" the king moaned. I could feel myself teetering on the edge, and I used my legs to guide him faster, harder. "I-"

"Oh, my lord," I moaned into his ear like a harlot. "Don't stop. Please, don't stop."

He obliged willingly, eagerly, taking his pleasure from me and giving me mine in return. He slammed into me and held still for the barest of instants, and I felt his cock twitch deep inside of me. He pulled back and drove into me again, and I felt the heavy pulsations of his cock and a sudden wave of heat inundate me. I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning loud enough to rouse the whole castle as I suddenly felt myself fall into ecstasy in time with the first burst of his seed splattering against my innermost barrier.

My orgasm overtook me, making my whole body tense as the pleasure tingled down my spine. I clenched down around him, squeezing his cock with my body, and he groaned his appreciation as he ground his pelvis against mine again. His twitching member unleashed another thick wave of his heat... his essence. I'd learned how procreation works from my aunt, who herself had had many children and hadn't been afraid to answer all of my questions, so I knew the intimate meaning of our act.

I held him against me with my legs, making sure he had nowhere to go. It was a needless effort, because the king wanted nothing more than to bury himself in me and seed me. His breath hitched and his whole body twitched, and I felt my lord's potent cum pulse down into me. This was the seed of kings, of the lineage of old, and I revelled in receiving it. He shuddered and thrust again, and I knew he must have been releasing the last dribbles of his seed.

He had finished now, but kept thrusting for another few moments as my orgasm made me shudder under him. His cum-slicked cock rocked in and out of my clenched body as I came down from my own high. Finally he stopped moving, his cock still wedged in my drenched hole.

"And that, my sweet Arabela," he whispered, then kissed me on the head like I was a child, "is sex."

With that, he pulled back, his member sliding out of me with a wet sound. He turned and left without a goodbye, affixing his robe as he went into an adjoining chamber to summon a servant. He'd have breakfast in the next room over, I knew, so it would be a little while before I could leave his chambers without being caught.

I sighed in pleasure and took one of his royal majesty's royal pillows, and slid it under my ass to elevate my pussy full of his royal cum, to keep every last royal drop inside. My auntie once told me that she had been told that this was one of the surest ways to increase the chances of pregnancy - keep all the seed inside your body for at least twenty minutes, she had told me.

I laid there, on the plush bedding, ass raised to keep his sperm in my waiting body, and mentally composed my next letter to my mother:

Dear Mother,

You told me once that working in service to the king and queen was the highest of callings, and I think you might have been right. I have served directly under the king himself, and found it very fulfilling. I've been working hard, and it hasn't gone unnoticed. I am hoping that soon I will find myself in an elevated position, and be able to send more money back home for the family...

12