Serving the New Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
My promotion gets worse.
4.4k words
4.06
7.4k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a twenty minute drive home from work.

I knew my wife would be ecstatic about the raise and promotion.

I wasn't so sure.

The sights and sounds and smells and even taste of the first blowjob I had ever given were still fresh in my mind...and my mouth.

Every time I thought about sucking my boss's dick to get ahead, I wanted to puke. What the hell was I thinking?

And I had mistakenly thought that it was a one-time thing.

That illusion was shattered when my new boss implied my cocksucking would improve over time.

So now I was the company cocksucker.

Like I said, my wife's going to be happy, but if she only knew what I had to do...

"You got a promotion?! AND a raise?" she exclaimed. "At your age?"

I knew what she meant. I'm not really sure why Peter singled me out. Could he tell that I was the type that would give in and submit to him? Anyone else would have picked an up and comer, including for the sexual reasons. It seems everyone prefers a younger lover...lover?

Is that what I was now? Some guy's sex toy? The idea made wanna hurl!

"I don't know," I replied. "It must have been something he saw in me...I guess"

"Well, this is amazing! What a way to end your last years before retirement! You'll have to invite him over for dinner. What did you say his name was?"

" Peter. Peter Wood. And I don't know that I feel comfortable inviting him over..."

"What a funny name!" she said, snickering. "Does he have two?"

"Two what?"

"Two dicks! Peter? Wood? Get it?"

"No, just one big one."

Oops.

Quick, think!

"At least that's the rumor. I'm going to go shower while you finish dinner."

"Alright, don't be long!"

My wife, Mary, is a good person.

After being a stay-at-home mom for over 30 years, she still is content to stay home and take care of me and the house.

The last kid moved out two years ago, but she keeps busy with housekeeping and gardening and canning and crafts; she's also an excellent cook and keeps me happy in all ways except one: sex.

Oh, we still cuddle, and kiss-but actual sex has dwindled to less than once a month.

In fact, if you don't count sucking Peter's cock, the last time I had sex was two months ago.

For her, the intimacy and release isn't worth the mess.

But tonight it was!

In celebration, I got to make love to her. It made me feel like I was reclaiming my manhood after the humiliating events earlier that day, and she let me lick her to three orgasms that night before I spilled my seed inside her.

The next morning she saw me off to work with a kiss, and a reminder to invite Peter to dinner.

A reminder I intentionally forgot.

That day at work Peter introduced me as the new supervisor. Everyone politely clapped, but could care less, and a few actually congratulated me.

About an hour into the shift Peter paged me to his office.

I did not want to do this.

I felt the anger welling up inside me as I made my way to his office.

I was determined to put an end to this.

Mustering up all the courage I had, I steamed ahead full into his office.

Closing the door behind with perhaps more force than was necessary, I addressed Mr. Two-dicks...

"Mr. Wood, I appreciate the promotion, but I am NOT going to be your personal cocksucker!"

I was already mad, but the fact that he was smirking at me was making me madder.

"I don't know who you think you are that you can blackmail people like this!" I yelled as I threw my phone down on the floor...overly dramatic - I'm glad it was carpeted.

"I wonder what the police would say about this!?" I continued, feeling even more confident.

Peter Wood, never losing his composure, stood slowly picking up a large envelope as he rose from his chair. He proved his arrogance when I saw he was naked from the waist down, his large cock hardening in anticipation of me sucking it, no doubt.

"I wonder what your co-workers, friends, family and wife would think about this," he said, tossing the envelope in front of me.

"Open it," he commanded.

I already knew what was in it, but I was shocked nonetheless.

It was me, sucking him.

"You wouldn't dare!" I growled at him.

Just then someone's cell phone started ringing.

My phone.

We both looked down at the floor where my phone was buzzing, ringing, and there was my wife's picture on the screen. She was calling.

"Let's see who wins this debate," Peter said.

He bent over and got to my phone before I did, and sliding the slider answered it and immediately put it on speakerphone, then held it to my face.

I lashed out, trying to get my phone back, but he swung his arm away from me, keeping my phone out of reach.

"John?" Mary asked.

"Sorry, I dropped my phone," I lied. "I'm in a meeting with my boss at the moment, can I call you back?"

"Your boss, Peter?"

"Yes, this is Peter. And this must be John's wife, Mary?

"Yes! And thank you so much for giving John this opportunity! Has he invited you to dinner yet? I do hope you can come..."

"Why yes, he just asked me," he said, a mischievous look drifting across his face. "And I assure you, I will cum."

By the way he said that last word, I knew there was going to be trouble.

"Oh, wonderful! How does this Saturday at 6 sound?"

"That's perfect, see you then."

Then, turning to me- "So, I think I misunderstood. I was beginning to think that you were coming here to cause problems when, all the time, you were going to invite me to dinner. How thoughtful..." he sarcastic said as his pants and underwear lay on the floor, his cock twitching in anticipation.

His cock was already at full mast as I dropped to my knees.

"You forgot something," he said. "You're still dressed."

I sighed as I struggled to stand. Momentarily I was naked and back on my knees.

I looked at the tip as it's single eye was pointing at my face. I reached up with my right hand and gently grasped his cock, sliding my hand down and then back up again. As I slowly masturbated him I began noting the features, like the veins, bulging and blue...the shape of the head...how his balls gently swayed to and fro as I continued to jack him. I reached up with my left hand and took his balls in my hand, feeling the heft of them, bigger than mine. I gently rolled them in my hand, and he groaned in appreciation.

"Ok, you can get your jollies Saturday- for now, just suck- I have work to do."

My left hand continued to hold onto his balls, but my head started bobbing up and down as his cock continued to grow. I felt him hitting the back of my throat so I had to continually struggle to not gag. This time I didn't try to move him into my throat. I felt like I could feel the veins as it went in and out. I could definitely feel the head-ridge moving.

"Take your hand off of that!" he commanded.

I had to focus for a minute. My left hand was still holding his balls. My right was holding my own cock, and I was hard as a rock!

I moved it up to the back of his thigh.

"Are you actually enjoying this?" he asked.

Was I?

I looked up at him and nodded.

Right into the camera lens of his phone.

Why did I do that?

What. The. Hell.

If you had asked me last week, I would have told that there is no way that I am gay. Or bi. Or anything.

And yet, here I am getting hard, sucking another guys dick!

He put his hand on the back of my head, guiding me in my work. For some reason I can't explain, it brought me comfort.

"Not til I say!" he said

I looked up, and I knew what he meant.

His breathing picked up as his orgasm neared.

He placed the other hand on my head, now one on each side, as he gently fucked my mouth. He let out a series of soft grunts as I felt his semen emptying into my mouth.

As before, he grasped himself behind his balls and squeezed, until, finally, the last drop was, as before, painted on my lips.

When he had finished, he said, "Get dressed and return to your desk."

He pulled up his pants and went back to work as if I wasn't even there.

I dressed and stood there with a mouthful of cum, dumbfounded.

Had he forgotten?

Without looking up, he said, "I assume you remember the way to your desk?"

I turned and, letting myself out, walked quickly back to my desk.

I kept my eyes to the floor and walked as quickly as I could back to my desk to avoid contact with anyone.

Once back in my cubicle. I sat there waiting for the instruction to swallow.

Finally, after about 10 minutes, an email from Peter popped up on my screen.

"Now" was all it said.

I can't believe he made me wait so long. I sat there pondering the new reality of my life.

Why me?

I hadn't known him long enough to get him mad at me. Did I rub him the wrong way? Or did he somehow know that I would rub him the right way?

And why did I start getting horny while I was sucking him? This is not what I expected to happen.

And now he was coming to my home Saturday. Would he try to expose me to my wife? Or worse?

As I pondered all these things swirling around in my mind, I became aware that I was swirling his cum around in my mouth, and it was making me horny. I also became aware that I was rubbing my cock through my pants.

I was startled when someone called my name.

"John!"

It was my co-worker Bill.

I swallowed.

"Oh, sorry. I was a little distracted."

"Don't worry about it. I'd be lying if I said I never did that. But you probably ought to wipe the glaze from your donut off your face before someone thinks you've been sucking Peter's cock."

I grabbed a tissue and wiped my face.

"It was a good donut. Probably shouldn't be eating them tho..." I said as I felt my face flushing red.

"None of us should, but I wouldn't have complained if you'd saved me one!"

If he only knew.

I became acutely aware of the taste of cum in my mouth, and was frantically sipping coffee to lose the taste and smell while Bill continued talking.

I couldn't tell you what he was saying, lost in my thoughts as I was.

"John, are you okay?" came his distant words, as a whisper in a fog.

"John!"

I snapped to. "Oh, crap, sorry Bill. It's been one of those mornings."

"Maybe you should take the day off..."

"I'll be fine. I just need a little more coffee," as I washed the last of Peter's cum down my throat.

"Alright, we'll talk later..." he said, and then he left.

The rest of the week was more of the same.

Every morning Peter would call me to his office, I would strip naked and suck him to completion. Then I would walk back to my desk and wait for the command to swallow.

Except Friday.

Morning came and went without the call to come to his office.

It made me nervous.

My anxiety level finally got the best of me, so I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" came the voice on the other end.

"Peter, it's John."

"What?" he asked.

"I didn't get a call today..."

"I'm a busy man. Sometimes I don't have time for your cocksucking desires, John."

I thought I heard someone snickering in the background.

""You'll just have to wait until tomorrow!"

Tomorrow was Saturday. Dinner at my house. This worried me.

"Is there anything else?"

"N-n-no," I stammered.

The line went dead.

I realized I was sweating. I didn't know what the hell was going to happen, but I was less than thrilled with Peter coming to my house.

I muddled through the rest of the day as best as I could.

Friday evening Mary and I spent our time having a glass of wine and watching TV.

I awoke the next morning with a headache, my anxiety level high and climbing.

We spent the day cleaning and preparing for our visitor.

Thirty minutes before Peter's arrival, Mary exclaimed, "Oh, look at the time! I need to get ready!"and ran upstairs to our room.

I realized that I looked pretty crummy too.

When I got up there, Mary was already locked in the bathroom with the shower running.

I changed into my usual business casual and went downstairs to watch over dinner.

I heard Mary start down the stairs just as the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to greet Peter, who walked past me as if I wasn't there and went straight to Mary, extending his hand.

"John, aren't you going to introduce us?" I heard Mary speak behind me.

I briefly glanced at Peter, who had a hungry look on his face, then I looked at Mary.

I realized why Peter had that look on his face.

Mary was wearing a white, spaghetti strap sundress.

It was rather transparent. I'm pretty sure I could see her nipples through it.

The dress didn't do a very good job covering anything else, either- It was extremely short. If she even tilted forward, you'd see her ass.

It was also very low-cut. Again, a slight tilt forward and her tits would probably fall out.

I think Peter and I were both equally turned on.

"John?"

"Oh, sorry. Peter, this is my wife, Mary. Mary, this is Peter."

"Pleased to meet you," he said, as he took her offered hand and politely kissed it.

"No silly handshake! I'm a hugger!" she said as she pulled him in for a too-friendly hug.

Which lasted a lot longer than I would have liked.

"Would you like a beer? Or something stronger?" she asked.

"A beer would be nice. John, do you mind?"

"Uh, no... be right back"

I practically ran to the kitchen, grabbed three beers, and ran back.

They still had managed to end up sitting together on the loveseat.

I handed Peter his beer, then Mary hers.

I sat on the couch opposite and watched them flirt. At least that's what it felt like to me.

After fifteen minutes of watching this, Mary finally pulled herself away.

"I'd love to stay here and chat, but I need to get dinner."

"Let John do it. Stay here and keep me company." Peter said.

Mary laughed. " Sorry, I don't trust him with my dinner!"

When she stood, he stood.

"Besides, there will be plenty of time to talk later!" she said as she left the room.

"Well. You have a very lovely wife John. This evening is turning out better than I hoped it would."

"What do you mean?" I demanded, my anger starting to show.

"Be nice, Johnny boy- you wouldn't want me to make you choose between saving your job or saving face with your wife, would you?"

Just then Mary walked in.

"Dinner is ready!"

We all moved to the dining room.

At least dinner went well enough.

Mary kept him entertained with conversation and accidental exposure of her breasts whenever she leaned slightly over the table.

I was pretty much left out of the conversation as they both ignored my presence and continued to flirt with each other.

Mary left for a moment to get us all another round of beers.

"Your wife is turning me on. Take your shoe off and rub my crotch under the table."

Before I could respond, Mary walked back in with the beers.

Peter kept staring at me, waiting for me to act.

"Is there something wrong?" asked Mary.

I quickly kicked one of my loafers off and put it on his crotch.

"No, not now." Peter said.

Mary shot me a 'you better behave yourself look' before resuming ignoring me.

Mercifully, dinner finally came to an end.

"John, help me clear these dishes." Mary said.

Finally I would have a chance to talk to her in private.

When we had walked into the kitchen I gently grabbed her arm to speak to her.

"Why are you wearing that dress? You realize I can see your nipples, it's so see-through? And every time you bend over I can see your tits, or your ass, depending on which way you're facing? Peter can see it all too!"

"I thought it would be cute, and besides, what's wrong with us showing him a little gratitude for all he's done for us?"

"You're showing more than gratitude!"

"Hmpf!" She huffed as she went back out of the kitchen.

I went back to find dishes still on the table and the two of them on the loveseat once again, Mary had her back to me.

Peter looked up at me mischievously when I came in.

I just hung my head and finished cleaning up dinner.

When I came back I sat on the sofa.

I noticed that Mary had kicked off her shoes and had her feet tucked under her facing Peter, her knees dangerously close to Peter's leg.

I wasn't happy with the situation, but I didn't want to make waves. Mary was already mad at me for criticizing her dress choice.

As before, they chatted merrily while I sat there sulking.

Peter pulled his phone out of his pocket, pressed a couple of times, then put it back.

About a minute later it rang, and he answered.

"Peter." he answered.

"That's the new supervisor's responsibility. I don't want to be bothered about it anymore, when I'm in such charming company." he said, looking at Mary, making her blush.

He hung up and put his phone away.

Mine rung ten seconds later.

"Hello?"

It was the evening shift lead man.

"John, we have a problem..."

He explained what the issue was. If I were there I could fix it in a minute.

The lead man? Never.

"Ok, ok. I'll be there in twenty minutes." I said.

Now maybe I could end this evening before it got worse.

"Well, I'm sorry to cut this evening short, but duty calls," I announced, Expecting everyone else to jump up and Peter to leave.

It didn't happen.

Mary never looked up.

Peter said, "This is such a trivial matter, I'm sure you can resolve it and be back here in no time. We'll look forward to your speedy return."

I just stood there speechless as they resumed talking.

"Mary?"

"Hurry back John. You don't want me to be left here all alone with a strange man!"

To which they both laughed. And still with her not looking at me.

"Fine. I'm leaving."

I kissed her on the cheek, and left.

The twenty minutes there, the literally two minutes to fix the problem, and nineteen minutes, forty-five seconds back were pure torture.

I had tried to check the indoor cameras, but they were off and not responding.

So I burst in the door thinking that I was going to catch them in the act.

They hadn't moved. Apparently.

"Ah! He's back!" Peter said.

"Hi honey!" Mary said.

Well at least she wasn't angry anymore.

"Have a seat, Honey, I'll grab another round of beers," Mary said.

I sat on the couch.

"Everything good there?" Peter asked me.

"Yeah, yeah, no problem."

Mary came back in and handed out beers.

As she sat back down on the loveseat she went to scratch her hip, and in doing so, I saw she wasn't wearing any panties.

Was she before?

I don't know...all kinds of crazy ideas ran through my head.

I wasn't able to keep worrying about it because they were now including me in the conversation.

After a while, Peter said, "I'll need to get going in a few minutes."

"I understand," said Mary.

Understand? Understand what?

"John," Mary started, "You know how important this job is to me, to us. We really needed the money. Peter has explained to me how imperative it is for us to continue to show our appreciation for this honor he has given to you, and we need to be willing to make the necessary sacrifices for you keep this job. Apparently you and he have an agreement, and he requires us to be unified as a couple in this agreement. I have accepted his terms, and now you must show your loyalty to him."

My head was spinning.

Was she saying what I thought she was saying?

"You know what to do, John," Peter said.

I was frozen.

"You know what to do, John," Mary said.

My mind was a blur, but my hands knew what to do and, before I knew what was happening, I was kneeling on the floor completely naked, waiting for Peter to stand up.

He stood and, in one swift move, his pants and underwear were on the floor.

I looked at Mary, who was staring intently at me.

I thought it odd she wasn't looking at his cock. It made me wonder why...

Mary placed her hand on the back of my head. "You know what you must do, John, " she said as she gently pushed my head closer.

12