Serving the New Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if on auto-pilot, my mouth opened, and his cock sunk into my mouth.

"That's it, honey, make him hard..."

I reached up and began feeling the heft of his balls...I felt my own cock getting hard from my sucking...my submitting to him.

"See, I told you he likes it..."Peter said.

I looked up at my wife. She had one hand in the top of her dress playing with her nipples, and the other under the dress masturbating.

"Mmmm Hmmm..." she moaned.

"Get ready..." Peter said.

I thought he was telling me he was getting ready to cum.

I glanced up in time to see Mary pull her dress over her head. She was, as was I, now completely naked before this man who would own us.

Peter grabbed my hair and pulled me off his cock.

"You have something to ask me." he said, looking at me.

I was to stupid to realize what he wanted from me.

"John, please..." Mary said, as she masturbated furiously.

It dawned on me.

"Peter, please fuck Mary."

"Ask."

"Peter, will you please fuck my wife?"

"I am unconvinced of your sincerity. Maybe you aren't willing to make the sacrifices necessary to have this job."

"Yes I am!"

"Prove it."

He held his phone up. I knew I was being recorded.

"Peter, I would be honored if you would fuck my wife. We are yours to use any way you wish. We give ourselves to you completely and without any conditions. It is my pleasure to be your cocksucker, and I am willing," "We are willing..." Mary interjected, "We are willing to do whatever you ask of us."

He continued filming, Mary, come here.

He pulled her on his lap and guided her as she impaled herself on his cock.

She was already close, and started cumming almost as soon as she bottomed out. Due to his size, I'm not sure she ever stopped.

She continued bouncing on his cock, his hands mauling her tits. He was leaving hand prints on her breasts, he was squeezing so hard. He got up off the couch, picking her up with him as he stood.

"Lay down, face up, cocksucker!" he commanded.

I laid down on the floor, then he set her on her hands and knees so that the union of his cock and her vagina was directly over my face as he fucked her doggie-style.

I was looking straight up as his big cock pistoned in and out of her.

"How does a man's cock feel, bitch?"

"Mmmm" was her reply.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Please, don't stop!"

"Will you only fuck a real man's cock from now on?"

"Mmmm Hmmm"

"What if I gave you a choice- fuck my cock, and whatever cocks I tell you to fuck, or you can have your husbands cock. Which is it?"

"Yours.."

"That's your choice?"

"Mmmmm Hmmmm..."

"Tell me!" he demanded, and stopped balls deep inside her.

"I don't want my husbands little cock anymore. I will only serve you, and whoever you command me to serve!"

With that, he resumed fucking her, only to pause a moment later.

"Are you on birth control?"

I felt her freeze up, muscles tensing.

"No..." she said quietly

He resumed pumping his cock into her.

His pace quickened, his breathing became jagged, I saw his balls rise, then with a growl, he emptied his seed into her, his cock-tip had to be at the opening to her womb.

They stayed motionless for several minutes, then he finally pulled out, cum dripping onto my face.

"Sit on his face, let him clean you out good. Maybe you won't get pregnant."

She lowered herself until my tongue was lapping up his tangy whiteness.

She had another orgasm as I finished up.

She climbed off of me and stood, and they embraced in a deep and passionate kiss, while I wrapped my lips around his cock and cleaned him off, until he stiffened and shot another load down my throat.

"Wait." came the predictable command.

They continued to make out while he got dressed.

She escorted him to the door naked.

He opened the door where they kissed for several minutes, exposing her to all who happened to pass by. Finally he left.

My wife walked up to me, patted me gently on the head, saying, "Remember, Wait! Come to bed..."

As I lay in bed listening to the woman who used to be only mine breathing deeply, I wondered how my life was going to be now that we had given our selves to another man.

As I imagined the things that might happen, I fell asleep with a hard cock and a mouthful of cum.

And I was happy.

12