All Comments on 'Serving the Online Community'

by BiMax

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Bottom

I'm a Bottom and I know what you mean about being sucked or fucking someone. Don't get me wrong, It feels great. It's just that I love being the one doing the sucking and getting fucked so much more that I wouldn't care if I never got sucked or fucked someone. Most of my encounters have been from the internet and a couple of them have developed into long term affairs that I get to enjoy taking their loads bareback in both ends. I love getting pleasure and it really turns me on to know that I am giving it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How hard is it to find horny older men

I wish i could find oldmen for top fun ,iv offered to hookup with them but a lot of false promises,wish I could go back to finding dirty oldmen,I've met two men online 65 and a74yo one just wanted to sank and cum on my bum cheeks,the other wanted a oucc of his cock in my mouth,but when I ask for my gen virgin cherry ass to b,fucked they all will cum n pic me up so they say,what am I doingwrong, help a bi guy In Scotland Edinburgh

mark_mccauleymark_mccauleyalmost 7 years ago
Damn that is some hot fun, I wish it for me too!

Damn, that is some hot fun you had and I wish it had been me. I would luv to have guys use me like that with pictures and all so they could share with their friends.

Thanks for sharing your hot time. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Your one lucky guy...big hard cock, tasty balls covered in pre-cum...i'd luv to rub my face on his cum laden balls and inhale his musky scent...then lick him clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What I want

You have described what I have wanted to do for a long time, and I want it even more now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
mouth full

great story. that was me sucking that great cock. i felt the whole thing. thanks. i had to control my jerking off to make it last. i also love a good hard cock in my mouth. i love to stroke the knob and suck on it til it cums and spurts in my mouth. i keep sliding the head in and out and suck it dry. then keep sucking until it drops softly out of my mouth. i really need a good cock to suck right now as i keep jerking off. thanks for the story.

richard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiMax@BiMax
115 Followers
As you might gather from my stories, I'm fascinated by the erotic charge of group sex, exhibitionism, candaulism and infidelity. I'd love to hear from men and women who share my desires; and of course any feedback for my stories are greatly appreciated. Also -- men, women, ...